Spy Wife

Story Info
Honey pot spy wife's adventures.
3.5k words
4.2
33.3k
24
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An evening out with the girls", at least that's what Laura told her husband and it was the truth and nothing but the truth, however it wasn't the whole truth. Unfortunately she knew that in her new line of work the whole truth was often a necessary victim. To a woman with a precise command of the English language, the word play necessary to avoid lying to her husband came easily. Had she said "just an evening out with the girls" she would have told an untruth, but as it was her conscience was clean, at least mostly clean. She smiled at herself in the bathroom mirror as she thought about her night's assignment.

Laura's husband liked her to dress sexily, so he was pleased and unsuspecting as he watched her choose her outfit for the evening. In the bedroom, she slipped her naked body into a gray blue skirt. She was excited and nervous as she plotted her tactics for the night. Noticing that her nipples were starting to tighten, her husband took one in his mouth and lightly flicked his tongue across the bud. She gave a slight moan as her husband's fingers reached beneath her skirt and felt her moistening slit. But that would have to wait for later- a while later in the case of her husband and perhaps not so much later in her own case. She gently pushed him away and completed her outfit with a sheer grey blouse for her top, a camisole for modestly beneath, her new red leather high heel shoes and a simple blue sapphire necklace. Laura was stunning- her luxurious hair cascaded onto her shoulders and danced around her slender neck, and the skirt's tight waste accentuated the pleasant swell of her hips and the more bountiful swell of her bosom. Laura knew why she had been chosen for this line of work.

Her target would not be in place until at least 10pm, so she had time to tuck her children into bed, kiss her husband goodbye and to enjoy a leisurely meal on the upper east side with several of her mom friends. Laura sipped a cool glass of pino gris while gossiping, feeling a bit like a pool player who plays best after a couple of drinks. A teetotaler's game is likely to be too constrained, while too much alcohol can make you sloppy- and in Laura's business sloppiness can mean death. But a couple of drinks would put her into perfect form.

After departing from her friends, Laura took a cab downtown towards the Campbell Apartments- a discreet cocktail lounge originally owned by a turn-of-the-century tycoon who used it for dalliances with his mistress. Certainly a fitting place for her night's business. As the cab rolled down Park Avenue, Laura removed the camisole from beneath her blouse- the taxi driver probably caught a glimpse of her naked breasts through the rear view mirror as she changed- but modesty had been one of the things Laura had to shed in her new line of work and, after all, the driver did deserve a tip for good service.

Her target, the handsome Swedish tycoon who ran Saab's armaments division, seemed at home in the bar's wood panelling and gilt coffered ceiling. He should be, Laura thought, for the advance team had studied his behavior on his other trips to New York and knew all his patterns. They knew which special suite he reserved at the nearby Roosevelt hotel. They knew the bar he always went to after his business dinners. They knew the type of woman he liked to pick up and take back to his hotel. They knew he kept the file of his secret arms trades on the laptop he left in his hotel room. They knew that the hotel room was always protected by his personal body guard. Always protected, that is, unless he needed privacy to be with one of his conquests.

Laura gazed at him for a moment before approaching the empty seat beside him at the bar, and was pleased that he looked just like his photos in the dossier. A heightened sense of awareness took hold of her as sat down on the red leather stool and gracefully crossed her legs. Her nipples pushed against the thin fabric of her blouse. A light stir in the air brushed a wisp of soft hair across her cheek, which was every so slightly blushed with anxiety and excitement. Her diamond ring dazzled as the facets refracted in a rush of colors the wall lamp's dim light. The silhouette of her breasts could be clearly seen by any who cared to look- and the Swede certainly cared.

Deception is integral to all fishing- the fish must be tricked into biting the hook. In fly fishing the fish is completely deceived, when it bites the hook the fish learns that the fly was only an unappetizing mass of feather and deer hair. In bait fishing the deception is only partial, for the fish at least gets a tasty morsel as the last meal of the condemned. Laura knew that she was a bait fisherman, and would have to give a succulent taste in order to catch her prey.

As Laura pretended to study the cocktail menu, the Swede gallantly offer to buy her a glass of wine. "I would be delighted" Laura softly replied, returning the Swede's broad grin with a devilish smile on her own soft lips. She knew that she could be patiently reel this man in.

Several minutes of conversation and half a glass later, Laura gently touched his shoulder while laughing at one of his jokes. He took this as an invitation to touch her in turn, and moments later she felt his broad strong hand resting innocently on her knee. The warmth of the hand created a stirring contrast to the cool air in the bar and she felt her heart subtly quicken. He leaned towards her to whisper a compliment in her ear and his warm breath breezed across her ears and neck. As he whispered to her, his hand travelled from her knee up her thigh, until a couple of his fingers rested beneath the hem of her skirt. When he leaned back to take another sip of wine, he his hand remained on her thigh. He was clearly proud of his territorial conquest and he made a furtive and devouring glance at Laura's breasts beneath her blouse. Laura felt at the top of her game. Uncrossing her legs, Laura continued to pretend that the Swede was not turning her on. He leaned towards her again, this time moving his lips to hers at the same time that his hand moved further up her leg, beneath her skirt and between her thighs. Their lips touched and she felt a bolt of adrenaline. His lips matched hers for softness, but his kiss was not the gentle type that feels the leisure of time to slowly sense and explore. Instead it was a forceful kiss that demanded to know her taste and texture and that didn't have the time to wait. His hand continued to force its way under her skirt, and Laura could sense his surprise and heightened urgency when he discovered that there was no cloth between his fingers and her moist slit. His tongue began to dart in and out of her mouth- he had an urgent need to be inside of her. Laura was awash with sensation, her own urgent sexual need competing with the tension of knowing that the most dangerous part of her assignment was soon to begin. She suddenly broke their kiss and pulled away from him, standing up and straightening her skirt.

"It's getting late" Laura said "I really should be going home to my family now." The sudden withdrawal of the prize that he so wanted left the Swede with a desperate need for her. Although at the beginning of the evening there might have been dozens of women that could satisfy him, now there was only one and she was about to leave him.

"No please, why don't you have one more drink with me?" It wasn't often that he had to say please in his business life or his personal life.

She seemed to soften at his request and replied "Perhaps one more drink." Reinvigorated he decided to push towards his goal.

"My suite at the Roosevelt hotel has a wonderful view of midtown, we could have some champagne there." Without replying, Laura slipped her arm into the Swede's and they turned walked out of the bar.

As they walked down the hotel corridor to the Swede's suite. Laura saw the bodyguard standing beside the door. She had to make sure the body guard was far away. She feigned a bit of surprise and displeasure and said sharply "Who is he?"

"Oh he is just a colleague of mine- I'm sure he was just stopping by with some last minute business details before leaving" the Swede quickly answered. After a few hushed words between the bodyguard and the Swede, the bodyguard walked away down the corridor and the Swede unlocked the door to his penthouse suite.

The living room was sumptuously decorated and Laura could see that the bedroom, visible through a partially opened door, was also outfitted in the decadent style fitting a tycoon. Once through the doorway, the Swede rushed towards her, not even bothering to lock the door. That would make her job a bit easier she thought. Pressing his lips fervently into hers, he grabbed the cheeks of her bottom with both hands and pulled her body into his. His kisses were frenzied and his groin pressed into hers, as he walked her backwards until she could feel the wall behind her and the pressure of his penis through his clothes and hers. But she had work to do before she would attend to his need.

"I would like that drink now" Laura said as she moved away from him and towards the curtained window. He was a bit frustrated to be put on hold, but it only intensified his need and the strength of the erection growing beneath his pants. As he went to the room's wet bar to serve the drinks, Laura opened the curtains in both the living room and bedroom and innocently admired the view. She needed those curtains opened so that the operatives in the office across the street could see see the interior and know when to continue the trap. Returning to the living room, Laura was offered a glass of Krystal by the Swede.

"Oh I much prefer Dom Perignon" she said, putting the glass of champagne down. "Why don't you order a bottle from room service while we admire the view of midtown" she said. Not bothering to get an answer Laura gave the Swede a peck on the lips before turning and walking with a seductive sway towards the bedroom. She was sitting on the bed by the time he had placed the order. The bedside lamp was turned low- giving a soft glow to the room but still allowing Laura to see the lights of midtown through the window- and to see the tiny dot of green light in one of the myriad windows across the street, the green light that told her that everything was going according to plan. Men are so easily controlled she smiled to herself as the Swede rushed into the bedroom.

Moving quickly towards her, the Swede pulled Laura to her feet and kissed her lips feverishly, before pulling her hair away from her neck and moving his kisses and bites to the curve where her neck sloped into her shoulder. To the top of her neck just beneath her ear. To below her collar bone, where the soft swell of her breasts began to rise. His hands were busy as well. The left hand was at the top of her back, pulling her body towards his mouth. His right hand cupped and squeezed her bottom. Laura responded with her own urgent need. Her nipples were hard, and she could feel the intense wetness welling within her pussy. Laura's hands grabbed the Swede's bottom and pulled his groin into her. She could feel his hardness press through their clothes and that excited her even more.

She broke their embrace and went to shut the bedroom door, unbuttoning her blouse as she went, so that when she turned back towards him she put her arms to her sides and the sheer blouse fell away to the floor. Her breasts, which had tantalized him through the thin veil all night, were now bare and beautiful. He rushed towards her, his mouth affixing on her left nipple as his left hand squeezed her other breast. He moved his leg between her thigh and rushed his right hand up beneath her skirt to grab her bottom and play his fingers on her outer vaginal lips. Laura was taken with passion and began to grind her pelvis into his leg, stimulating her clitoris at the same time that the rest of here body was engulfed in sensation. As she let out panting moans, she glanced through the window to see that the tiny green light was still there.

Eager to feel his body, Laura pushed him towards the bed and onto his back. Straddling him, her skirt and high heels still on, she quickly unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his muscular torso. Kissing his lips and chest and stomach, Laura worked her way down his body. Pulling down his pants and boxers, Laura saw his penis for the first time. It stood rigid, long and thick. Laura felt a buzz of anticipation- imagining how it would feel inside her, how deep it would go and how wonderfully it might stretch her. But first she wanted to taste it. At first she teased the head with the tip of her tongue, before licking up the sides towards the sensitive head. He began to moan in anticipation of her next moves. Laura brought her lips to the head of the penis and pushed her mouth down, until she had engulfed as much as she could take. Her wet moist mouth surrounding him and enchanting him with the thought of her burying himself deep within her pussy. She raised and lowered her mouth sucking on his penis. She could hear his moans increasing in volume. Laura's own left hand moved beneath her skirt, searching for her own stimulation. As she sucked on the Swede more rapidly, she began to quickly rub her hand across her clitoris- her muffled moans now competing with his. He started to tense up, and Laura could feel that he was close to ejaculating- but that was too soon, it would upset the plans. Laura brought him to the edge of orgasm and then suddenly removed her mouth. He gasped at the withdrawal of her soft mouth, but his eyes were dilated wide with his own ravenous desire to taste her.

Laura swung herself around, so that her legs straddled the Swedes face, her skirt flared around his head. She leaned down on her elbows, with her own face just inches from his penis. The Swede grabbed her bottom and forced her pussy onto his waiting mouth. His mouth found her hard clitoris. His tongue circled the tiny clitoris, flicking back and forth as Laura squirmed and moaned. Laura did not want anything to distract her from her own pleasure, so she did not suck his penis, but every so often she would give the head of his penis a lick just so that the Swede would know that she hadn't forgotten his needs. For the plan to succeed, she needed to keep him on the edge. She looked out the bedroom window as the man began sucking her outer vaginal lips. The tiny green light had been replaced by a blue one- the core of the plan was about to begin and Laura ground herself into the Swede's mouth, gasping with excitement as his tongue began to penetrate her vagina, as he tasted all of her.

Laura leaned down and began stroking the Swede's penis as her mouth engulfed its head. He gasped at the sensation, then continued his voracious meal, rapidly moving his tongue between her clitoris and the sweet canal that he hoped would soon be surrounding his penis. And then the doorbell rang.

And it rang again and again. "It must be the champagne we ordered", Laura said breathlessly as she removed her mouth from his engorged penis. He was desperate for her not to stop. "Just drop off the champagne in the living room and then leave" Laura yelled out to the man from room service. Just drop off the champagne and quickly slip your electronic card into the computer's USB port and copy the secret arms documents, Laura thought to herself as she returned her mouth to the Swede's waiting penis.

After a minute, the man was once again on the verge of orgasm as Laura saw that the tiny blue light had now been replaced by a yellow light- the mission was a complete. But Laura was not complete. She needed more.

Laura got off of the bed and walked to the window, stepping out of her skirt as she went. The Swede came up behind her and bent her forward- her hands against the sill of the window, the lights of the city in front of her and the powerful man behind her. She glanced down and saw a condom wrapper on the floor as she felt the Swede place his penis against the lips of her pussy. The anticipation of the entry was exquisite. He pushed into her as his hands grabbed the soft sides of her hips and pulled her towards him. She was so excited and wet that he was able to enter her half way with his first thrust. He could feel her lush warmth and the enchanting contrast of her pussy's tightness and softness. She could feel the wonderful pressure as he penetrated her. He penetrated her so deep and so hard, that she shuddered with an orgasm so intense that her legs almost buckled. But still he pounded into her, and she recovered and began thrusting back into him. The Swede reached under her and grabbed one of her breasts, as she brought one of her hands to vigorously rub her clitoris. The sensation was so encompassing that she gasped as another orgasm rolled through her body.

His need was so imperative that he grabbed her hair and pulled her into him. He was thrusting so deeply that his pelvis met hers and his balls swung beneath him. She could hear his breathing speed up. She began gasping out "give it to me, give it to me, give me more" as his moans became almost delirious. Another wave of orgasm began to build within her. The Swede slammed himself into Laura's perfect folds as his orgasm finally overwhelmed him. He gasped and grunted as spurt after spurt of ejaculation left his penis. She squeezed her vaginal muscles, tightening her grip on his penis, milking from him the last of his orgasm and feeling the pleasure of his girth. Laura's orgasm was tremendous, shaking her body as she cried out in pleasure and satisfaction.

They were both still for several moments, collecting their breath and their sense of awareness of their surroundings. The Swede pulled himself out of Laura's silky canal, and went to the bathroom to wash up. Laura stood up, gave a wink to her colleagues in the window across the street and quickly put on her clothes. By the time the Swede returned from the bathroom, Laura was gone.

The cab ride back up Park Avenue was swift at this deserted hour of the night- just enough time for Laura to straighten her clothes, reapply her lipstick and reflect on how good she was at her new job.

Once home, Laura quietly entered the apartment and went to her bedroom. Her husband was asleep and Laura kept the light off as she disrobed. Climbing naked into to bed, Laura excitement began to build again. She had done it, she had completed the mission and she was thrilled. Her hand found her moist vagina as she slowly and delicately caressed herself. She slipped under the covers. While he was still asleep, Laura found her husband's soft penis and placed it in her mouth. His eyes opened in surprise, and his penis quickly swelled to its full size in her mouth.

"I guess... you had... a good time" he said between moans.

"Yes I did" Laura truthfully replied as she rose up to straddle her husband's raging hard-on. She slid down upon him and in one motion her favorite penis was deep within her and giving her spectacular pleasure.