Spying on My Girlfriend... Ch. 02

Story Info
With her boyfriend's surreptitious aid, Steve gets lucky again.
6.9k words
4.7
147.4k
166

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Mf, voy, oral, anal, seduction, mast) Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyrighted 2006 with all rights expressly reserved by its author unless explicitly granted.

________________________________________

________________________________________

Standard Disclaimer: This story contains sexually graphic and explicit material and as such it is not suitable for minors. If you are a minor, please leave now as it is illegal for you to be here. If it is illegal for you to read or view sexually explicit material in the community you view such material, please leave now. This story and characters are purely fictional and any resemblance to events or persons (living or dead) is purely coincidental. If you are offended by sexually explicit stories, please read no further. If you are offended by stories featuring group sex, bisexual situations, incest, sex between minors and adults, or any other situation, please check the story code before reading the text. These stories are just that, stories, and do not promote or condone the activities described herein, especially when it comes to unsafe sexual practices or sex between adults and minors.

________________________________________

________________________________________

WARNING. This story includes graphical descriptions of hardcore sex between a mature male (50's) and a (legal) teenage girl. If you think something might offend you or you are under legal age to read porn stories, please don't go further and delete this file.

________________________________________

________________________________________

The following days were bizarre for me. The realizations that I loved watching my stunning teenage girlfriend being fucked by a much older guy swirled around my head...and my cock. What should have been disgusting me was slowly growing into an obsession. For some fucked up reason, I wanted to, had to, see it again. I wanted to see his cock stuffed down her throat, making her gag. I wanted to witness her dad's best friend shoving his rod into her cunt. I wanted to watch Steve stuffing his fat dick up Leigh's sweet teeny bum. It was becoming a problem. Here I was, this good looking 25 year old guy, in the prime of his sexual life, getting off on a man way past his prime ramming his cock into my very own girlfriend.

Things were getting serious when I start to pretend I was Steve as I fucked Leigh. I had started getting a little rougher with her, but she complained, saying she didn't like that kind of stuff. Bullshit! Steve had practically raped her, hammering his fat cock into her eager cunt as he pulled roughly at her hair. It seemed Leigh only liked it when she was being taken advantage of; when a much older man was taking her, molesting her and reveling in her gorgeous body. In a way, it must have been like a power trip for her, seeing this grown man slathering over her like some rabid dog as she reluctantly let him fulfill his forbidden fantasies (as she fulfilled hers). Jesus! I wanted to fuck her like Steve had. To piston my cock in and out of her tight little cunt and yank on her hair and hear her little girl whimpers and squeals as I took her willing pussy! Well, if I couldn't have it, I would have to make it so I could watch it.

I was at Leigh's house for our regular Friday night piss up. But Steve had not visited since that night, perhaps he was hit with the guilt. I mean, he had just seduced and fucked the shit out of his best friend's teenage daughter in the garage! Maybe he was regretting the whole thing, or more likely, fearing consequences. Perhaps he woke up the next day with a huge hangover and was struck with the fear that Leigh had (in forced tears), told me about the whole sordid event. Or worse...told her father! In a sick sort of way, I was worried that my fantasy would never come true again. How fucked up is that for a boyfriend to be thinking? Jesus...I needed help.

It was just in the midst of my sick little worry over Steve's absence when the phone rang. Greg answered to announce that it was Steve, who at Greg's warm greeting must have been breathing a sigh of relief that he had not been betrayed by Leigh. He was on his way with a bottle of tequila. Greg and I whooped for joy at Steve's news, but for different reasons; I knew what was on his mind.

Ten minutes later, Leigh, who was showering after her school day emerged from the hall to take my breath way. My teen goddess was a sight to behold; I even saw her dad take a second glance then quickly turn away as she walked toward us smiling. Leigh, in all her eighteen year old glory, was dressed in a white cutoff T that showed an ample portion of her flat, smooth brown stomach and ample breast, that jutted out teasingly, like ripe apples sitting high on her chest, aching to be squeezed.

Speechless, my eyes followed her stomach down to her flaring denim micro mini skirt, the hem of which orbited her tanned, rounded thighs. Her divine, unblemished face shone with teenage youthfulness. She applied her make up just right to accentuate her big innocent brown eyes, eyes you could lose yourself in.Her long honey blonde hair was set in a pony tail that sat high on the back of her head so that it swished in a very girly manner as she moved.

There was a knock at the door and a simultaneous 'whoop' from Greg and I as Steve burst in the door, tequila bottle held aloft like a trophy. He greeted us all with a bow and walked in, his expression not changing an instant as he greeted Leigh. I shot her a glance just as she turned away, but she had failed in hiding her reaction to seeing Steve for the first time since he plunged his cock into her.

Steve smacked the bottle down on the table, proudly grinning at Greg and I. "Right, where are the shotties?" he inquired.

Greg directed Steve to the cupboard and he retrieved three shot glasses from within, then he moved to the fridge, opened it and exclaimed with disappointment that there were no beers. Greg said that there were some out in the back fridge (in the laundry at the rear of the house), and directed Leigh to go out and get them. She turned her pretty frame and again I saw Steve take the opportunity to give her sweet full ass the once over. I knew why he was here...he wanted that ass in his hands again, and he was hoping that the tequila was the means to achieving that.

The luscious Leigh, having recovered herself, soon returned with a dozen cold beers, flashing her sexy smile around as made she her way to the table around which Steve, Greg and I sat. But her smile faded into a playful sulking face as she noted that there were only three shot glasses. She had been excluded.

"Hey!", she pouted. "Where's my glass?"

Greg was stony faced as he replied. "Uh uh. No way little lady. This stuff is potent."

I quickly shot Steve another glance. He looked like his dog had just died. Sad thing is, I was as disappointed as he was. Quickly he masked his disappointment, and jumped to Leigh's defense. "Oh, that's hardly fair. You aren't going to make her watch us drink are ya, Greg? She might have spat her shot out last week, by the way did you bathe the cat, but I'm sure she'll be all right this week." Leigh flashed her smile at Steve, grateful for the support, then returned her pouting expression to her still stone faced father.

"Go on, Greg. Better her getting to know tequila here than some party and getting wiped out," I said amazed that I was aiding in getting my girlfriend pissed so I could watch her father's best friend fuck her. Sick puppy.

Greg seemed to soften, then he half smiled and told Leigh to grab herself a shot glass. From the corner of my eye, I watched Steve's near imperceptible sigh of relief; mine followed his.

The gorgeous Leigh in her little skirt bounced over to the cupboard and back to place her glass down just as ours where filled by Steve. She took a seat by me and kissed my cheek, her soft lips and perfume playing tricks with my cock. The thought of that mouth around Steve's cock set my balls to churning.

An excited, anticipatory silence descended as we placed out hands on our glasses, shot each other smirks...and downed them! Grimaces were shared, but no one spat up. Leigh struggled to swallow but made a good show of it. As we recovered from our shots, Steve produced a pack of cards from his back pocket. "Drinking card games!" he announced. Jesus, he really wanted to get her smashed.

Greg looked a little wary, but Steve paid no heed as he plunked the pack down on the middle of the table. "Ahh...I don't think...", attempted Greg, but he was steamrolled by Steve, his best friend who was determined to get into his unwitting friend's daughter's pants.

"The game's a simple one" explained Steve. "We each cut the deck. Lowest card sculls!"

Wary glances passed around, then four hands nigh on collided as we each reached for the deck. Expectant faces reigned as we each turned over our cards.

"Shit!" exclaimed Greg. A shot was poured for him.

The game went badly for Greg, four shots in a row, and in no time he was well on his way to being shit faced. But then Leigh's fortune turned bad, and she strained and struggled and coughed to keep her third shot down. I escaped any ill luck for a while, but then copped three myself. But Steve, the tin assed bastard, lost only one game.

Suddenly Greg swept the cards off the table, declaring the game over and then struggled to stand to take himself off for a piss. We all watched with great amusement as Greg made his toward the hall. He was probably thankful for the invention of walls, or he would have been on his face before his third step.

The now drunken conversation rolled on for a while, and then it happened. Steve announced that he was going for a smoke, and casually invited Leigh out.

"Ummmmm," she hesitated, blinking three times slowly to betray just how drunk she was. "Oh, ok," she managed, using her hands on the table to steady her way to her feet.

This was it! Steve stood, measurably more sober than the rest of us, and followed the luscious Leigh out toward the back door. Adrenaline surged through me. On the way Leigh announced that she had better check on her dad as he had been gone a while, and headed down the hall. Steve shot me a quick glance, covered by an unctuous smile and a shrug and followed her.

A few seconds later I heard Leigh exclaim, laughing, that her dad had passed out on the toilet floor. Luckily he was dressed. I called out asking if they needed any assistance, but Steve quickly replied that they were fine.

I decided to sneak down anyway. Quickly slipping off my boots and as quietly as I could, I slipped down the hall toward the bathroom. Inching closer to the corner of the hall around which was the bathroom, I cautiously leaned my head around. Directly in my line of sight I could see the entire bathroom. The door was open and Greg was on the floor passed out. But it looked as though his plight was no longer the focus of attention for Leigh and Steve were standing in the bathroom door frame facing one another, talking in a whisper.

I couldn't hear their words, but from their body language, I could see that Steve, who was leaning in close to Leigh, had evil on his mind. As I hoped for something to happen my cock started to get hard. I saw him make quick little determined nods as Leigh bit her lip, then he put one hand hesitantly to her mouth. I was nearly sprung as she looked nervously up the hall, but then she turned her attention back to Steve and gave a short little nod. Steve smiled evilly as he reached out to take Leigh by the shoulders and slowly turned her so her back was to him. I saw his jaw slowly drop in appreciation as his eyes scanned down her hair, then her back, then stopped on her bubble of a bum that was jutting out at him. Definitely an ass man, ol' Stevey boy.

Lowering himself into a squatting position so that his face was level with her bum, Steve reached forward and took the hem of her short skirt between his fat fingers. Licking his lips, he paused for a moment of anticipation, snapped a quick glance at the very unconscious Greg, then returned his attention to Leigh's beautiful waiting ass. As if silently bidden, Leigh placed her hands against the doorframe, faced forward and arched her back to push her bum out near Steve's face...as he slowly began to lift her skirt. I watched his mouth fall fully open as her sweet teen ass started to be revealed. Nigh on touching Steve's face, inch by inch of Leigh's pink cotton panties were slowly exposed, stretched to full by her jutting round cheeks.

Steve swallowed and then shifted slightly. He must have had a hard on as he marveled at the incredible sight before him. He licked his lips as her skirt finished up crumpled above her waist. Leigh turned her head back and down to look at Steve admiring her thrust out bottom, then slowly slid her hands a little further down the door frame to arched her back more, and in doing so, squash her bum against Steve's face! Half of Steve's head was buried in the cleft of Leigh's thrust out ass. His head began moving slowly side to side as he attempted to bury his face as far as he could into the crack of her panty covered ass.

Leigh closed her eyes and her mouth opened slightly as Steve started mouthing her asshole and pussy through the taut material of her pink knickers. Lost in his lust, Steve suddenly reached up and yanked her panties down to her thighs revealing the beauty of her olive skinned bum! Leigh snapped her attention down to Steve and tried to yank her panties back up but Steve quickly took my girlfriend by the hips and pushed his face back into the cleft of her now nude ass and pussy. Leigh tried to pull away, but his head followed and he almost lost balance. Leigh then twisted her bum away from him then and actually smacked Steve on the head.

He took the hint and reluctantly withdrew to lean back against the doorframe panting, his eyes still locked on the prize before him. Leigh leant down and pulled her knickers up and readjusted her short skirt. Recovering herself, she then turned to Steve said something with a serious face and they both returned their attention back to the comatose Greg, who had not moved a muscle. Taking a side each, they knelt and began to lift Greg as much as they could. I took the opportunity to slink back into the lounge where an idea, inspired by Greg's inability to handle his piss, took me.

Hurrying back to one of two oppositely arranged couches in the living room, I flicked off the lamp to leave the room lit only by the hall light, flung myself onto my side and proceeded to act as if I too had passed out. Opening my eyes but a fraction, I soon saw Steve and Leigh hauling along the now barely conscious Greg with some difficulty. His head lolled about as he spoke gibberish to Leigh and Steve. Leigh seemed to be struggling herself, the full effect of the tequila had obviously struck her also.

Upon Steve seeing me, his eyes lit up and he laughingly remarked to Leigh that both her father and boyfriend were featherweight drinkers. Leigh, looking near exhausted, let go of her father and staggered over to me, leaving Steve to stumble under the extra load. Steve struggled on, passing the living room door and out of sight in the direction of his Greg's bedroom.

The fat in my pants had subsided, so I made a convincing show of being passed out (two more tequilas and no show would have been necessary). Leigh tried to shake me out of it, but somehow I maintained my act and she soon gave up, convinced I was completely out of it. Sighing, Leigh climbed up next to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and cuddled into my front.

Soon I heard Steve's approach, and as he appeared in the doorway to the living room he stopped and stood silently looking at our embraced forms, probably very worried that his encounters with Leigh had come to an end. But then, to my amazement, he entered the room, heading toward us. This guy was unbelievable!

"Hmph! Is he as gone as your dad, Leigh?" he asked.

Leigh roused groggily, obviously close to passing out herself. She turned her head slightly and answered Steve, who had now advanced to stop but a foot away. He was looking down at Leigh with lust in his eyes." Yeah, if not worse," she answered in a mumble. "You... um...you can crash in the spare room. The bed's made up." she added, almost nervously.

Steve bit his lip in disappointment, then he leant in closer to Leigh. "Why don't you come with me...?" he whispered. The gall of this cunt!

"Ahh...no...I want to stay here. I'm so drunk. Please, Steve. We shouldn't do that anymore," she whispered in her sweet teen voice.

But that wasn't good enough for Steve. He'd just had his face buried in her sweet round bum; he wasn't going to stop now. He squatted slowly down, exhaling with the effort as he did so. Now he was kneeling behind Leigh, who was still cuddling me. Here I was, right here on the couch as Steve was trying to get my teenage girlfriend to go and fuck him. The worst of it was that I was pretending to be unconscious so it could happen! Then I saw Steve's hand appear. He had started to stroke her hair as she lay there. He didn't say anything; he didn't have to, his eyes said it all.

"Steve! No! Not here! Jesus, what if someone wakes up!" Leigh warned.

But he didn't stop. His hand trailed down her side and over her hip. Then I lost sight of it as it ducked down toward her bum that was facing toward him in the mini skirt. I saw Leigh's eyes snap back toward Steve, though she couldn't quite crane her neck around far enough to meet his eyes.

"No Steve! No! I mean it!" she insisted.

"It's ok. They are both dead to the world. Come to bed with me. We'll be quick."

Leigh's eyes then snapped open. "S Steve...ah...get your hand out of there!"

The bastard had his hand up her skirt! Leigh squirmed as Steve was doing all he could to get his hand into her panties. I couldn't believe she hadn't noticed my hard on! Then I felt something slide down the front of my thighs. It was her panties.

Leigh again tried to warn Steve to stop molesting her, but some of the conviction had gone from her voice, "What...w what are doing?...oohh...no...ah...shit..." Then her body began to rock against me slightly, "Ohh...fuck...Ouch! Shit! Not all your fingers at once! Oww!...ah...be gentle...ahh...ohhhh..." she moaned. Leigh then buried her head into my chest as she began to whimper, "Mmmm...mmn...ohh...mn...oh god...f f fu fuck..."

Her body rocked softly against me, except that I lost contact with her lower half as she pushed her bum back out onto Steve's working fingers. I could see his lust filled eyes swapping between the back of her head and his molesting of her cunt. His smile was of a man possessed as he again had his way with my teenage girlfriend, only this time she was in my fucking arms! But it takes two to tango; gorgeous little Leigh was indeed again reveling in letting a fat, balding, fifty five year old man take advantage of her again. Panting like a dog, she was obviously also getting off on letting it happen right in front of me.

I saw Steve raise himself up on his knees, while continuing to finger Leigh, whose face was pushed in my chest, moaning all the time. Then I heard it... Steve's zipper being slowly pulled down. I could see him look down as he fiddled around with his pants, giving one last jerk as presumably, he'd freed his fat cock. My balls now ached. Still fingering the oblivious Leigh, he leaned in close to her, swallowed and whispered, "Turn around."

She didn't respond. She was too lost in the pleasure coming from her cunt. "Leigh...turn around...turn around, sweetie," he insisted.

She took a second to respond, then complied, slowly, twisting her body awkwardly to slump lazily back down on her side to end facing Steve. Her soft, naked bum pushed against my hard on, but she was too lost in her lust and alcohol to notice it. Leigh shouldered herself into the couch; I could now only see Steve between the crook of Leigh's head and lithe shoulder.

12