Spying On My Neighbor Ch. 10

Story Info
Waking up the morning after we pleasure ourselves with Suzan.
1.4k words
4.47
40k
21
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodomite
Sodomite
249 Followers

Sitting in a local diner near the mall I was thinking of the night before. My neighbor and I really had fun with Suzanne. Using all of her holes the way we did was so much of a turn on I started getting hard just thinking about it.

I wonder when Suzanne would get a chance to see the video that we had made? I could just picture her in my head, sitting in front of her TV watching herself get completely used. Staring at the screen with a dildo jammed up her ass and her fingers flashing into her sloppy cunt.

My train of thought brought me to the morning's events. Last night was memorable, but my neighbor and I could tell Suzanne still wanted to be used even more once we all woke up.

My neighbor woke up first and slowly and quietly woke up Suzanne. Suzanne must have been hurting from the night before, but didn't let it show. My neighbor then indicated to Suzanne that she needed to get me hard. I was fast asleep still when Suzanne's expert mouth started to work caressing my flaccid cock.

I awoke to the great feeling of a warm wet mouth sucking on my hardening cock. I opened my eyes to see Suzanne's expert lips wrapped around the base of my cock. She was applying slight suction and sloshing my semi-soft shaft around in her mouth with her tongue.

I then looked next to Suzanne to see my Neighbor watching her as she slowly rubbed her own pussy lips. Her vertical lips were not even engorged with blood yet. They must have both just woken up and started right away.

I got hard fairly quick as I could feel my bladder pushing with all of its might for morning release. The sensation was amazing. The pain from my bladder almost numbed the sensations in my cock. It was an interesting balance.

I saw my Neighbor get behind Suzanne and start eating her out from behind. Suzanne soon started moaning and I could feel the vibrations travel all of the way down to my pelvic bone. She eagerly ate Suzanne out for a few minutes then stood up off the bed behind Suzanne.

"I'm sure he needs to piss very badly, although I'm sure he doesn't want to stop this or get out of the comfortable bed he is in." my Neighbor said and Suzanne pulled her mouth off of my cock to look over her shoulder at her.

"Shove his cock up your lubed ass hole and make him cum then let him empty his bladder into your ass. Once he is done I want you to pull off of him without spilling any and you can go empty in the bathroom." My neighbor stated in a commanding voice.

I guess my Neighbor wasn't eating her pussy from behind she was lubing up Suzanne's anus with her Sylvia to get it ready for my cock.

Suzanne must have not moved fast enough for my Neighbor as she cracked her hand across her ass hard and Suzanne let out a little yelp. She scampered up my body then stood up on the bed above me.

God she was beautiful. Her naked body was truly a sight to behold as she lowered herself over my cock. As she squatted I saw her pussy lips part and I could see how wet she had become while sucking my cock.

Once she was low enough she reached down and grabbed my cock to hold it steady as she slowly impaled herself. Once she had a good hold of my shaft her eyes locked onto mine while I watched my cock-head press against the beautiful rosebud of her anus.

She took a deep breath in and slowly started to let the weight of her body force my cock up into her ass. I could feel the pressure at the tip of my cock and it was starting to become painful, but then I felt the familiar feeling of her anus opening to let me in.

Suzanne slowly slid down about half way then paused letting out a deep guttural-moan. She slid up an inch or two, placing both hands on my chest to steady herself. Then in one motion she let her body fall down, impaling herself in the process.

My Neighbor was watching all of this from behind Suzanne, down by my feet. I then felt her hands start to caress my balls as Suzanne started to gyrate on the base of my cock. Soon she started to slide her anus along the length of my shaft and I could tell she was really enjoying the morning ride, maybe as much as I was...

If she really wanted to be used like this, I'll join in the degradation of this beautiful girly willingly.

I raised my hand and brought it down across her left breast with a loud smack.

"She said to make me cum. Do you think slow gyrations are going to do that? Ram it up your ass faster!" I say to Suzanne in a loud voice as she moaned and started bouncing faster.

Suzanne is now riding me for all it is worth as my neighbor massages my balls underneath her. I can feel the pressure in my balls start to grow and know I will not be able to hold out long.

The pounding Suzanne is giving me is having mixed results. The sheer pleasure of her anal attack is glorious, but every time she hits bottom her pelvis slams onto my full bladder. The mixed feelings are very intense.

"Oh god yes, that's it!" I yell. "Squeeze my balls, I'm going to cum deep inside her ass!!!"

Suzanne is lost in her own pleasure as the first shot of scalding hot cum erupts from the head of my cock deep within her rectum. It is followed by rope after rope of what feels like very thick shots coating her insides.

Suzanne slows down as I finish filling her up with my cum and my neighbor climbs up onto the bed. Suzanne is now planted firmly on my waist unknowingly applying pressure to my bladder with her pelvis. My Neighbor stands up on the bed and steps over me facing Suzanne.

"Now you have to make me cum as he finishes filling up your ass" my Neighbor demands as she pulls her pussy wide open and forces it onto Suzanne's face.

Suzanne begins to lick out the beautiful pussy in front of her and soon jambs a few fingers into my Neighbor's sloppy cunt to bring her off as fast as possible.

I watch the show in front of me as my cock slowly deflates inside of Suzanne's ass. Soon it has deflated enough and I can feel the familiar pressure of my bladder trying to force release.

I try to relax, and just as I get the beginning of the flow started, movement on the bed causes me to clamp the flow off just as it enters Suzanne's ass.

A muffled moan of surprise comes out of Suzanne as she pulls away from my Neighbor before having her face pushed back into the sopping slit directly in front of her.

I relax again and this time my bladder wouldn't let me stop even if I wanted to. I feel the head of my cock erupt my hot liquid directly into Suzanne's ass. Suzanne again moans as she is filled.

Her moans trigger my Neighbor's climax at the thought of me filling Suzanne's ass. Coating Suzanne's face as I finish filling her ass a few seconds later, My Neighbor steps back to see the urgent look on Suzanne's face.

My Neighbor lays down next to me looking at the place between Suzanne's legs where we are joined together as one.

"Slide off of him without spilling and you will be able to go let all of that out in the Bathroom." My Neighbor tells Suzanne.

Suzanne's face turns to concentration as I feel her anal muscles clamp shut around the base of my cock. She slowly starts to raise her body off of me and then reaches the head. She is squeezing so hard the head doesn't even want to pop free from its warm home.

With a slight tug Suzanne is free and her anus clamps shut as she runs toward the bathroom. We can hear her moan as she releases everything.

I walk into the bathroom and see Suzanne masturbating while sitting on the toilet. I see her start to push and then she starts pissing while she rubs her pussy and comes to a strong climax herself.

I climb into the shower to clean up followed by my Neighbor as Suzanne is slumped over on the toilet...

Sodomite.

*

As always, please leave me feedback, as this is why I write the stories. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed it.

Sodomite
Sodomite
249 Followers