Spying on Sylvia

Story Info
A cheating wife and a chance encounter.
3.3k words
2.94
79k
16
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedRam
RedRam
6 Followers

As I look back on my life. the decade of the nineteen eighties sticks out as a very turbulent time for me. My first marriage was entering it's final stages. Hot passion had been replaced with an indifference that was unsurmountable. It was during those last few years that my wife, Sylvia's drinking became a real problem.

We both worked, a requirement to support our two children. she did title and billing work at a local car dealership, I worked in a factory, mostly doing the afternoon shift. This gave both of us a lot of time apart and set the stage for the events that I am about to relate.

It was a Friday night as I remember now, nearly twenty years later, and I had finished my work week out and was looking forward to the weekend. A few beers with my buddies at a local bar and then the forty minute drive home had me arriving well after midnight. I discovered that the house was empty, Sylvia was gone. I decided to go look at her usual hangouts to see if she was there. Our home was on a country dirt road and several days of rain had left the road surface soft. The stick red clay had great wounds caused by the tires of cars and trucks.

I headed out down a road that would lead to the highway, some three miles distant. That road came to an intersection with another road and at that point I saw the distinctive tracks made by my wife's Jeep. They headed off in a direction that, in those days. lead to a favorite parking spot that we had used while dating and still would go out to on occasion. I turned to follow the deeply cut tire tracks, wondering what I would find.

After about two miles, she had turned off of the main road onto a dead end trail. I could see that a second larger vehicle had also made the same turn. I knew that they could get no more than a few hundred yards off the main road, and decided to park my truck, with it's loud mufflers, and sneak up on foot. Underhanded? Yes, but I had become suspicious of Sylvia's fidelity as of late. she spend too many nights out late and had grown very indifferent to me, sexually. Some thing told me that all the answers where at the end of this muddy little road, barely passable in it's soggy condition. I started to walk.

It was dark as hell, so I used a flashlight, held low to keep the beam less visible. I could hear music playing loudly up ahead. I walked up a small hill in the road and to the edge of a small open field. I saw Sylvia's Jeep and a four wheel drive pickup parked at the edge of the location. I moved into the woods adjacent to the site and hide behind the trunk of a huge old oak tree.

They had been there for some time as they had built a small fire with the damp wood laying around the site. I could see Sylvia in the midst of three men, none of whom I knew. There was a young guy, not much more than out of high school, judging by his appearance, then and older fellow probably in his early thirties, and an old gray haired gent in a pair of bibbed overalls. They were all very drunk. A jar of clear liquid was being passed around between the four of them and I knew that is was a local brew of moonshine. a home distilled corn whiskey, illegal and very powerful. The party was in full swing.

Sylvia was dancing around between the three guys, flirting with each one in passing. She had their attention and the look of lust on their faces was easy to read, even at the distance I was seeing it from. Sylvia was, at that time about twenty six, a five foot eight inch tall blonde with green eyes. She had a set of full C cup boobs. Long legs and a fairly small waist gave her a very sexy build. A little extra weight that she had never shed after the birth of our two kids gave her a bit of a belly, but she was looking very fine by the campfire light, dancing a rump twisting little routine that took her around to each of her three guys in turn. I wondered how far she would go with them, but I didn't wonder for long.

The thirty something guy grabbed her around the waist as she wiggled her ass in front of him. His hand met no resistance as the went up the front of her shirt and cupped her big tits. Her ass went back against his crotch and made a grinding motion, before she pulled loose and went over to the younger guy. She did a bump and grind against him. He wasn't really sure what to do, so he just kinda stood there until she moved on. The older guy was next. He knew exactly what to do, pulling her back against him and grinding his crotch against her ass. She looked back at him with a somewhat puzzled look, then moved off to get another drink from the glass jar.

As she stopped moving to place the glass to her lips, the thirty something guy stepped up to her from the front. He took the jar as she offered it to him, placing to on the hood of the Jeep as he pulled her body closer to him. locking her mouth in a long kiss. I watched them go into a full open mouth tongue battle as his hands went up to her tits again. The his fingers began to work at the buttons on the front of her shirt. So it was opened to her waist, her bra visible and hanging full under the weight of her boobs. Sylvia had very long tits that sagged quite a little when not in a bra, and I could see they weren't going to be in one for much longer. Her shirt slid off her shoulders and then her bra was removed, leaving her nude from the waist up. Thirtysomething took a nipple in his mouth and her head rolled back, eyes closed. He alternated between her boobs, sucking on one then the other, she started dancing again, mostly gyrating her hips while keeping her nipples in his mouth.

After a few minutes, Thirtysomething drew his head away for her fun bags and said something to the younger guy that I couldn't make out. It must have been an invitation, because the young fellow moved hesitantly over to them, moving in behind my unfaithful wife.

The young guy opened up the front of Sylvia's jeans, pulled out her shirt and threw it up on the hood of their truck, same place her bra had went to. His hands went down in her pants and I saw her shift to allow him better access to her privates. The old guy had moved over to the back of the truck, dropping the tailgate down and telling the other two to " get her up on this". Sylvia move to the back of the truck on very unstable legs. I could tell she was very, very drunk. I thought I should go down there and put a stop to the whole thing before she got hurt. But I didn't move.

Her pants were off by the time her ass cheeks hit the tailgate of the pickup. Thirtysomething had dropped his pants and has between her legs with an erect penis

He slid right in. He thrust in and out of her as they fucked right on the back of the truck bed. I found myself with a throbbing cock in the front of my pants and took it out.

Thirtysomething was thrusting harder into Sylvia and she was rolling her hips around in that motion that told me she was nearing a climax. Thirty gave a grunt and exploded a load of semen into her pussy. He slowed his thrusts and slowly pulled out of her. He stepped back and the younger guy jumped in to take his place. Fully naked, the young guy slid in to position between her parted legs, the fire light glistened off the wet stream of spunk and pussy juice that was running from her vagina. Young Guy slid a slender, uncut cock up her. He pushed and pulled in and out, losing control and cumming when Sylvia started to fuck him back. He bellowed loudly as he shot off in her.

She held onto him, rutting against a cock that was already going soft inside her. She moaned in desperation, having not had a climax with either of the two guys.

The older guy had been downing the last of the jar of moonshine while watching his two buddies fuck my wife. Clearly intoxicated, he yelled for the two other guys to "get the Hell outa the way and let a real man fuck her". The front of his overalls came down to reveal a rotund belly sitting over top of a pair of loose fitting boxers. He dropped the boxers and pulled out a huge length of half hard cock meat. I mean, this old coot had the biggest slab of dork meat this side of a Clydesdale. He moved between Sylvia's still parted legs, massaging his length to get it hard enough to shove it in her. She reached out for his manhood, almost as if to see if the incredible length was real. Her hands looked tiny against it's mass. I noticed that she could not even come close to encircling it's girth.

The old guy rubbed the hardening tip against her pussy lips, wetted by her secretions and the cum of the two other fuckers. He gave a push and the head popped inside of Sylvia's twat. "You can feel that, can't you?" he taunted. She shook her head yes slowly, eyes shut and breathing hard. He pushed more of the long meat stick to her. She gasped and grew red faced. I think she had an orgasm right then, with only the very tip of his cock in her. But suddenly it seemed that he had more room to slide cock up into her belly. at least half the length went right in at that point. I saw her put her hands on his belly to stop his thrust.

"She's a shallow bitch, boys, I've hit bottom!" He cried out. "She won't be for long, I'm gonna pound the bottom out of this little cunt. Hold her down for me". Both the other guys jumped in and grabbed Sylvia by her shoulders, forcing her to lay back in the truck bed, ass on the edge of the tailgate and legs around the old fuckers waist. "That's it, boys. Keep her right there for me, I'm gonna give her what she wants." He bucked his hips forward, driving a good length of cock flesh into Sylvia's belly. She often told me not to push so hard when I was fucking her, but this old guy was much, much longer than me and I knew she was not going to take it easily. She jerked in the men's grasp as the hard length hit her hard in the back of her vagina. I heard her cry out, in pain, I was sure. A sickness came over me. Not for her, but for myself. I found myself revolted in the sudden knowledge that I was enjoying watch them mistreat her in the manner that they were. I was totally aroused by the sights and sounds that were coming from the small clearing. The old guy fucked her hard and deep, she was crying out in a way that made me unsure whether it was from pain or pleasure. The old guy grabbed her ankles and raised her legs up over his shoulders, giving him total access to her tender parts. He drove his cock in hard. She screamed out loud and I saw a spray of liquid ejected from her cock stuffed pussy. "Damn bitch got a nut all over my bibs!" the old guy yelled. "Damnnit, now I'll have to wear them home wet".

The old fellow hammered his log deeper into Sylvia and her cries got louder and louder. I became certain that it was no longer from pleasure and that the fucking she was getting was pure pain to her. In a very sick and twisted disposition on my part, I found this to be extremely arousing. I watched with almost glee as the old guy pummeled my wife's cheating pussy with his long and thick penis. Her head rolled back and forth, almost as if she was denying the whole thing was happening. He pounded at her for a long time, perhaps as long as twenty minutes, always driving as much cock into her as he could. He had a lot to drive in and he had nearly all of it inside her.

"Damn, Pete, You're guttin' 'er," the middle one yelled, laughing as he downed more of the 'shine. I was inclined to agree with him. Sylvia was trying to wiggle off the hard length that the old guy, Pete had driven in her. He had shortened his strokes and was just hammering the head off the back of her vagina, I was sure of that. She was crying in pain, and I took a perverse pleasure in that fact. I stroked my cock and watched Pete fuck the hell out of my unfaithful wife. The alcohol was keeping him from cumming, so he rode her unmercifully hard. Sylvia cried and sobbed and then produced a round of laughter from her men when she cried out, "No, Daddy, please stop, you're hurting me,!" My cock twitched at the thought of Sylvia's father in between her legs, like the old man, Pete, was right now, hammering a long hard cock up her. I always knew he was a kinky fuck.

Sylvia continued to cry and squeal under Pete's hard fucking for several more minutes. Finally, I saw his face turn a crimson color and his eyes squeezed shut. He rammed in deep and held it there. He bellowed like a bull moose as he came in Sylvia's tortured vagina. He pumped out his load of sperm and when he had unloaded completely inside her, withdrew his cock. I could understand why she had made so much noise when he was fucking her when I got a look at what he pulled out. His cock head had swollen very large. Even after cumming, it looked to be the size of an apple. His cock was going soft and when pulled out of her, it fell limply. A small amount of fluid ran from her. I guess at his age, he just wasn't making a large amount of sperm.

With the invading cock removed and the old man no longer between her thighs, Sylvia closed her legs and rolled to her side, curling into a semi-fetal position on the tailgate of the truck. She continued to cry and I felt a little twinge of pity for her. I knew that I still loved her, but at the moment I had too many thoughts swirling through my head to make sense of how I really felt.

"Geez, Pete, You fucked near't killed her!" The young guy exclaimed.

"We don't call him Ponypecker Pete for 'nuthing", Thirtysomething said, already back into his jeans.

" I ain't had pussy that young and tender in years" Pete replied, pulling his bibs back up and fastening the straps. "Where that hell is the rest of that 'shine?" He asked. The young guy retrieved the jar and Pete drained the last of the clear alcohol. "Let's get the fuck outa here" He said, pitching the empty jar away on my direction. It landed a few feet away with a crash, shattering against a rock.

The two younger guys drug Sylvia, still nude and crying, off the bed of the truck and carried her over to the Jeep, sitting her in the driver's seat. I heard the two of them debating about just leaving her here in the condition she was in. The old man cast the deciding vote, telling them that if they was going with him he was leaving now. The three jumped into the truck, spun it around and drove off down the trail back to the main road. I ducked to avoid the headlights as they turned. I remained still as I listened to the truck rumble off into the distance.

When enough time had past that I was sure they weren't going to come back, I moved a little closer. Sylvia had moved in the Jeep, finding her clothes that the guys had thrown in before leaving, well most of the clothes anyway. She had gotten her bra and shirt part way back on. The shirt was buttoned crooked and made her look very pathetic as she light and smoked a cigarette with trembling hands. I wasn't sure what to do. Part of me wanted to rush down there and confront her, the other part was embarrassed that I had watched her being fucked by three guys and felt a lust from the sight. Confusion won out and I slipped away from the clearing, heading back toward my own truck. I got in it and idled away, bound for home.

Back at the house, I stripped down and jacked off a load into a wad of bathroom tissue. I then slipped into my empty bed and watched the night's events replay themselves against the back of my eyelids. I dozed fitfully for a little while, before I heard the sound of the Jeep's engine shutting off outside. I pretended to sleep as Sylvia entered the house. I heard her stumbling through the house, still very drunk and wobbly. She came into the bedroom and stood over me for a second or two. I continued to pretend to sleep as I watched her take off what was left of her clothes. She hadn't bothered to fastened her shirt up right and her bra was unsnapped, letting her tits hang free under the cups, her pants came off and I saw her panties were missing. She pulled back the cover and wordlessly slid in. She lay on her side, curling into the same position as she had on the tailgate of the guys' truck. In a matter of moments, her breathing told me that she had either passed out or fallen asleep. My cock was hard again, and I slipped a hand onto her ass to see if she stirred. She did not respond, so I was enbolded to feel up her pussy. My fingers found her hole. It was gapped open and still leaking fluids from her triple fuck. I stuck three fingers in her and she still didn't move or make a sound. I twisted around in the bed, working into a position where my throbbing cock was lined up with her fucked out pussy. I slid into her, not even feeling the least amount of resistance, it was like sticking my cock into hot water. It didn't matter that I couldn't even feel her twat around me, I pumped four times and unloaded, Her fourth cum shot that night, I nearly passed out from the force of my ejaculation. I rolled over away from her and went to sleep.

A year later, we divorced. Some things just aren't meant to be.

RedRam
RedRam
6 Followers