Squeaky Clean Phone Sex Line

Story Info
Charlie calls the phone sex line, again.
3.9k words
4
12.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie calls the phone sex line, again.

Ring, Ring....

"Hello, this is Samantha," said Rose listening. When no one answered, she spoke again. "Hello? Who's this?"

"Charles, but everyone calls me Charlie," said the caller on the other end.

"Hi Charlie," said Samantha, her real name Rose. "What can I do for you today baby?"

"I need to hear a woman's voice while I masturbate. I get more sexually excited when I hear an actual voice instead of making up a voice in my head."

"Well," she said, "what do you think of my voice?"

"You have a nice voice. I love your voice. You have a sexy voice," he said.

"Great, now that you hear my voice and love my voice. Are you ready for me to help masturbate you?"

"Yes," said Charlie moving the phone speaker down while unzipping himself and pulling out his cock. "I only wish you were here with me. I only wish you were holding my cock in your hand while stroking me."

"I wish I were there too baby. I just heard your zipper being pulled down," she said. "Did you take out your cock?"

"I did," he said.

"Are you playing with yourself now?"

"Oh, yeah, I am," he said.

"As if I'm really there, I'm with you in spirit Charlie," she said pausing. "You sound familiar. You're called me before, haven't you?"

"I have called before and you were the one I talked to. I asked to speak with you again," he said. "You were a big help to me the last time, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, I know what you mean," she said with a dirty laugh.

"Good. I hope you can help me again," he said breathlessly.

"I thought I recognized your voice. In my line of business, customer service," she said with another dirty laugh. "It's not only good to recognize a voice but also to put that voice with whatever is your fetish and/or peccadillo," said Samantha. "I remember you now. I think I know what you want baby," she said retrieving her information card from her Rolodex.

"Yeah, I called a few months back," he said. "I can't believe you remembered me. I must have made quite an impression on you."

"Any man who sobs on the phone makes an impression on me," she said with a little laugh.

"Oh, that, yeah, well, um, my Mom had just died unexpectedly and she was much of the inspiration for my masturbation sessions with all the down blouses, down nightgowns, up skirts, and up nightgowns she gave me," he said. "I'm lost without her. I miss seeing her bra, her tits, her panties, and her pussy. I miss my mother. She understood me and would even let me masturbate in front of her while watching her dress and undress."

"I see. You sound as if you had a very special and a close relationship with your mother," said Samantha while making a face as if she had just bit into something bad and was about to be sick.

"I did. We never did anything but sometimes Mom would let me hug her when we she was topless and I was naked. She always came in the bathroom to wash my back and my cock when I was in the bathtub. So as not to get wet, she'd remove her blouse and bra. I could feel her tits bouncing and swaying against me while she washed me. I miss those moments. I felt so close to her," he said.

"Did she masturbate you when you were in the tub?"

"No, of course not. That would be incest. That would be forbidden. That would be inappropriate and wrong," he said. She was my mother and I was her son but sometimes, okay, all the times, I'd get so sexually excited while she washed my cock that I accidentally, prematurely ejaculate in the bath water as soon as she started stroking me while washing my cock," he said.

"And did she allow you to wash her too? Did you wash your mother's tits Charlie?"

"Yes. I did. She had big, beautiful breasts and her tits were always so very dirty. It took a lot of scrubbing to get them squeaky clean," he said.

"You're a good son, Charlie," she said making another sour face while knowing that everything he said was nothing more than a sexual fantasy.

"I miss her. I miss my Mom, Samantha," said Charlie.

"I'm sorry for your loss Charlie. Now tell me what you want me to say so that I may give you pleasure. I'm ready to make you happy. As if I'm there with you stroking your cock while you feel my tits and finger my nipples, I'm here to make you cum."

"That's good that you're ready for me because I'm ready for you. I'm really horny and I need for you to take care of that for me," he said fondling his cock while talking to Samantha.

"I can do that Charlie. I can make you cum. I can be your surrogate mother," she said. "I can say whatever you need me to say to give you the release that you need."

"I'd like for you to be my surrogate mother," he said. "In the way that I always did with my real Mom, I'd love to look down your blouse and peek up your skirt as I masturbate myself."

"I like it when you ogle me, Charlie," she said. "It sexually excites me when I flash you and when you leer at me while pleasuring yourself."

"Tell me what you look like again. I don't remember," he said.

"I'm tall, blonde, busty, and beautiful," she said twirling her mousy brown hair with her fingers as she crossed her short, chubby legs and while talking to him.

"How old are you?"

"You're not supposed to ask a woman her age but I'm 39-years-old," she said loping 15 years from her real age of 54-years-old.

"How much do you weigh?"

"That's another question that you're not supposed to ask a woman, Charlie, but I'm 135 pounds," she said.

"How tall are you?"

"I'm 5'9" tall," she said.

"We're the same height he said but I weigh more than you," he said.

"Do you now have a better idea of what I look like?"

"Yes," he said. "Tell me what you're wearing?"

"I'm wearing my nightgown," she said.

"In the middle of the day?"

"Yes, wearing my nightgown to work is how I make my living Charlie," she said.

"Is it low cut? Is it short? Is it sheer?"

"Yes," she said. "It's very low cut. It's plunging and my night gown is short and it's very sheer, nearly transparent."

"How short?"

"Well, when I sit, unless I want to flash you my pussy, I need to cross my legs," she said.

"My Mom always wore a low cut, short, sheer nightgown. I could see the tops of her big breasts and her long line of cleavage," he said. "When she stood in front of the open door refrigerator with the kitchen off or in front of the TV in the living room with the light off, I could see her body through her nightgown as if she was naked. Do you have big breasts?"

"I do have big breasts Charlie," she said.

"How big?"

"I have D cup breasts with big nipples," she said looking down at her A cup breasts that required her to wear a padded bra.

"My Mom had a C cup and they were very shapely and hardly sagged at all," he said. "Are your breasts shapely or saggy?"

"My breasts are very shapely," she said. "I love my big tits Charlie and if you were here, you'd love my big tits too."

"Lean over the phone so that I can imagine looking down your nightgown top. I want to see your tits. I want to see the tops of your breasts and your long line of cleavage," he said stroking himself. "I used to love staring down my mother's nightgown top. A game we used to play, she'd pretend that she wasn't flashing me when I knew she was."

"I'm leaning over the phone now Charlie," said Samantha not moving from her chair. "Can you see down my nightgown?"

"Yes but open your nightgown more. I want to see your nipples and your areolas," he said.

"I just removed my breasts from my nightgown for you to have a better look," she said.

"No! You mustn't. I don't want that. Please cover yourself. I only like seeing what I'm not supposed to see," he said. "My Mom wasn't purposely slutty and I don't want you to be purposely slutty either."

"Sorry Charlie. I put my fun bags away and am leaning over the phone again while opening my nightgown more," she said still not moving from her chair.

"Thank you. That's better," he said. "Finger your nipples through your nightgown until your nipples are erect and hard."

"Okay," she said lighting a cigarette and taking a long drag from it. "I'm fingering my nipples now. Wow, I bet you can really see them through my thin, sheer nightgown. Can you see them Charlie? My nipples are so big and just waiting for you to suck them."

"Yes, Samantha, I can see your nipples. You do have very big nipples," he said. "If I was there with you now, I'd finger your nipples before sucking your nipples. Would you like that Samantha? Would you like for me to finger your nipples before sucking your nipples?"

"I'd love for you to finger and suck my nipples baby," she said.

"Are you clean for me? You know that I like you to be squeaky clean for me, especially if we have some backdoor play," he said. "You know how much I'd love to tap your big, round, firm, shapely ass."

"I'm squeaky clean for you Charlie. I just got out of the bathtub just before you called. I used that lavender scented soap that you love so much in all the important places. I can't wait for you to lick all of that scent off of me," said Samantha.

"God I'd love to lick your ears, your neck, your breasts, and your pussy before licking your ass while paying special attention to your ass hole," he said. "I'd stick my tongue right inside of you."

"And I'd lick you everywhere too Charlie. I'd lick your ears, your lips, your neck and your nipples before licking your balls and while paying special attention to your cock. I'd lick your cock Charlie before sucking your cock baby," said Samantha.

"Tell me what else you did to get ready for me, baby. I need to know what you did to your sexy body to prepare yourself for our sexy fun. Gimme all of the details and don't leave anything out," said Charlie.

"Earlier today I shaved my legs and my armpits. Then I trimmed my blonde pussy hair just like you asked me to do. Just like goldilocks, not too short and not too long but just right. I know you don't like my pubic hair completely shaved because it reminds you of a little girl and you want to fuck a woman and not a girl," she said.

"Yes, I can tell that you're all woman," he said.

"Then I dotted my Cashmere perfume by Donna Karan in all of the most important spots, all of my pulse points. A tiny bit on my neck, between my big breasts, behind my knees, on the inside of my thighs, and right at the bottom of my ass crack in case you decide to play back there a little tonight," she said.

"Oh, that's so hot. I can just see you trimming your pussy hairs. I hope you save some of your blonde pussy hairs to send to me," he said stroking himself slowly.

"I did. They're already in the mail. You'll have them by tomorrow or the next day," she said rolling her eyes.

"I'm already stroking myself Samantha, so keep going. What else about your pussy? Tell me in detail all about your pussy. Is that squeaky clean too?"

"Yes, of course. My pussy is squeaky clean Charlie, squeaky clean just for you," she said sighing and rolling her eyes.

"Tell me, which nightie are you wearing? Describe it in detail so that I can imagine it and see it in my mind. Tell me everything and don't leave anything out," he said.

"I'm wearing my blue nightie," she said.

"What color blue?"

"A powder blue. It's a baby blue," she said.

"You remembered that blue is my favorite color," he said.

"I remembered," she said reading from her card that blue is his favorite color.

"Is it low cut?"

"Yes," she said.

"Can I see the tops of your breasts and your long line of cleavage?"

"Yes, I told you already that you can," she said.

"I know but I just wanted to hear you tell me again," he said.

"My nightgown is so very low cut that not only can you see the tops of my breasts but also you can see my long line of cleavage," she said taking a sip of her coffee. "If it was any lower cut, you'd see my areolas and nipples," she said with a dirty albeit sexy laugh.

"Tell me more about what you did to get your pussy ready for me," he said.

"I took extra care to clean my pussy and I even used bubbles on my pussy hair. After drying my pussy, I put a little powder near my pussy, but not on or inside. If you decide to lick me tonight, you won't want to get a mouthful of anything other than my sweet, wet pussy," said Samantha.

"Oh yeah, baby, I'll be licking your pussy tonight Samantha. You can count on that. I'll be making you cum with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock," said Charlie. "Then after you cum, I'll lick you again while reaching up to fondle your big tits and finger your hard nipples until you cum again."

"I'd like for you to make me cum with your fingers, your tongue, and your cock Charlie," she said. "I have a special surprise for you Charlie."

"You do? I like surprises. Tell me what it is?"

"I lied. I not wearing a nightie. I'm naked," said Samantha teasing him while reading from his card that she took care to notate from the last time he called.

"No nightie? You're naked. I can't believe you're naked. Sometimes mother would dress and undress with her bedroom door open. Oh my God, how hot is that?"

"If you were here now, you'd see all of me," she said.

"Sometimes mother walked around me naked," he said groaning, moaning, and gasping while stroking himself faster and harder. "Pretending she didn't know that I was home, she liked pretending that I caught her naked and she'd tell me not to look at her naked tits, at her naked pussy, and at her naked ass but I always looked. I liked staring at my mother's naked body while masturbating myself and while she watched me masturbating."

"Do you like that I'm naked instead of wearing a nightgown Charlie?"

"You know that I do Samantha," said Charlie.

"Tell me," she said seductively. "What would you do to me and to my tits if you were here sitting beside me now? Would you feel my tits while fingering my nipples? Would you suck my nipples?"

"God yes, Samantha. Being that you know how much I love tits, I'd be all over your big tits. I couldn't get enough of your big tits. I imagine your breasts are just as beautiful as you are," he said imagining her to be a twenty-something-year-old when she was really a 54-year-old woman. "Are you touching yourself? Are you fingering your nipples? Are you rubbing your clit?"

"Yes, I'm fingering my nipples. Now, I'm fingering my clit before sticking my finger in my pussy," she said while pretending she was. "I'm so wet for you Charlie. I'm so very wet."

"If I were there with you now, would you let me fondle your tits and suck your nipples?"

"You know that I would Charlie," she said. "I love feeling your hands all over my hot body," said Rose as Samantha looking down at her obese body.

"Would you allow me to finger my pussy and lick my ass too?"

"I like having my ass licked Charlie while you finger my pussy," she said letting out a silent but deadly fart. "Come on, baby, give me some of your hot love now. Tell me what you'd do to my naked ass," she said.

"God," groaned Charlie. "I'd love to feel your ass, grope your ass, fondle your ass, squeeze your ass, slap your ass, and spank your ass before kissing, caressing, and licking your ass."

"Tell me what you'd do to me if you were here with me right now," she said.

"If I were with you right now, I'd suck, lick, and finger your beautiful, big breasts while pinching and pulling out your nipples," said Charlie. "Tell me Samantha, may I pinch your nipples?"

"Yes, Charlie, you may pinch, pull, turn, and twist my nipples. You know how much I love you fingering my nipples," said Samantha.

"May I put my fingers inside your cunt while twirling my tongue around your ass?"

"Yes, you may Charlie. You know ass play makes me crazy, especially while you finger my pussy," said Samantha.

"You feel so soft and smell so squeaky clean. I love you Samantha," said Charlie.

"And I love you too, Charlie," said Samantha.

"You're my squeaky clean smelling angel," he said just as Samantha farted again from eating one too many cheese doodles an hour before talking to Charlie on the phone.

"You know all the right things to say to a woman, Charlie," said Samantha.

"I love that you're sitting there naked while talking to me. I'd love to trace and caress your pussy slit so that can part your clam and stick my finger into your wet cunt," said Charlie stroking himself faster.

"Sure, you may have your way with my breasts, my cunt, and my ass, but let me warn you that when I get really wet I'll want you to give me more than just your mouth and fingers. When you get me really wet, after I take you in my mouth to suck you to an erection, I'm going to want your hard, hairy cock in my warm, wet pussy Charlie," said Samantha.

"Oh, my God, what else? Tell me what else" he said stroking himself faster. "Please tell me what else and don't leave anything out," he said.

"After you make me cum, I'm going to want your hard, hairy cock in my hand before I take it in my mouth. While putting a firm hand to the back of my blonde, pretty head, I'm going to want you to hump my mouth and fuck my face," she said.

"Oh, my God, Sam, you're such a slut. You're such a whore," he said.

"I love it when you call me a slut and a whore," she said.

"Then when you cum in my mouth, I don't want you to remove your hand from the back of my head until I swallow ever drop of you," she said.

"Oh, God," he said. "I can't believe how wet you already are. I'm finger fucking you and my finger is slipping in and out so smoothly. Suck me now. Make me hard with your mouth and with your tongue. I need to stick my cock in your mouth before sticking my cock in your cunt," said Charlie.

"Do it Charlie. Fuck me. Stick your hard cock in me," said Samantha. "Fuck my cunt Charlie. Make me cum."

"Can you feel me, baby? Can you feel my cock inside of you," said Charlie stroking himself faster while Samantha silently looked at her watch and yawned. "Can you feel my cock in your cunt?"

"Oh, yes, Charlie. Yes, yes, I can feel your cock inside my cunt. I feel you, baby. Hump me faster and hump me harder," said Samantha. "Make me cum."

Charlie stroked himself faster while imagining that he was fucking Samantha.

"Oh, God, you feel so good inside of me Charlie," she said pausing. "Now tell me more about your mother," she said.

"My mother?"

"Did you ever fuck her?"

"No, but I wanted to do her," he said. "She was so beautiful. She was so sexy."

"Did she ever suck you?"

"No, but I would have love to know what it felt like to have her suck me while I fondled her tits and fingered her nipples. I would have loved to cum in her mouth," he said. "I would have loved to watch her swallow my cum."

"Tell me, how did she die?"

"I drowned her in the bathtub when she wouldn't blow me," he said. "Now she's all squeaky clean."

"Charlie, I hope you're kidding," she said. "I hope you're just having another one of your sexual fantasies."

"That's it Samantha. I'm going to cum soon," said Charlie stroking himself faster while changing the subject. "I'm going to drill you like you've never been drilled before. I'm going to fuck you until you scream for mercy. While I'm fucking you, I want you to scream my name. Will you scream my name when you cum?"

"Oh yes," she said pausing to remember his name. "Charlie. Yes. I will scream your name when I cum. Charlie...Charlie...Charlie," she said.

"Oh my God, Samantha I want you so bad," he said. "Oh, yes, that's it, Charlie. Cum for me. Cum," said Samantha. "I want even more. Give me more of your cock now. Fuck me Charlie. Fuck me. Fuck me faster and fuck me harder. Stick it in me. Fuck me deeper. Yeah, baby, that's it."

"Oh my God, Sam. I'm cumming. Good God, fuckin' shit," said Charlie violently cumming all over his hand. "Are you cumming with me Samantha? I hope you're cumming too," he said. "I just ejaculated a shitload of cum all over my hand while thinking of my mother sucking my big prick."

12