Squeezed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm yes. Sister Squeeze has you now. Cum deep."

"Gnh!"

Miller felt the orgasm well up and then explode as he fired a massive jet of sperm deep into her sucking vagina. Ah, it felt so good. Sister Squeeze gripped him tight with her arms and legs and her blue lips were once again on his as he gasped into her hot mouth.

There was no moment of post-orgasmic bliss. The sucking contractions grew in strength and frequency. With each pulse contracting around his cock he fired another gout of cum into her vagina. And another, and another, and another. The orgasms came so fast it was now one single steady stream of cum gushing into her pulsing pussy.

Sister Squeeze broke off the kiss with a triumphant smile.

"Feel me squeeze out all your juice little hero."

Miller barely heard the words. The pleasure kept increasing as he jetted more white liquid into her sopping cunt. His head tilted back and his eyeballs melted into his body as he was pulled down deeper into her embrace. Around him Sister Squeeze's fleshy cocoon began to grip him tight and squeeze...

***

Still panting, Sister Squeeze slowly pulled her flesh back together into the semblance of a human shape. As she opened her arms a pathetic bundle of hair, skin and bone fell out to clatter on the floor.

"Silly boy," Ann Varley said. She drew on a cigarette as she looked at the sorry remnants of Christian Crusader. "Meddlin' I can put up with, but no one hurts my gals. Still, a shame to come to this."

"He liked it," Sister Squeeze smiled. "I'm always de best dey ever had."

"You got one weird talent gal," Varley said.

"But it sure play havoc with de figure," Sister Squeeze said, frowning at her reflection in the mirror. Gross rolls of flab hung all around her body and wobbled and jiggled with each motion. It was going to take weeks to work all this off, she thought with a sigh.

12