Squeezing in Mary

Story Info
A trip in the kitchen and he sleeps with his mums friend.
1.2k words
4.13
64.4k
25
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was around at Mary's apartment fixing a few things. Mary was one of Steve's mums friends, she was single and was always looking great for her age. She had a great looking body with a trim hour glass figure, big breasts and long blonde hair. The kind of woman in her 40's that could make a man tremble at his knees.

Steve who was 25 had come around early to do the work as it was a favour at mates rates so he was squeezing in Mary before his regular day of work. When Steve arrived it took a while for Mary to answer the door as she had slept in, she quickly got changed out of her nighty and threw on some clothes. A quick application of her makeup and she answered the door 20 minutes later.

Steve was working like a mad man posed, he fixed a couple of fans, change some lights and fixed the dishwasher. He had packed up his tools and placed them back in the truck before heading back up to Mary's apartment to write out the bill. Steve had finished writing up the bill and was walking over to the kitchen to hand it to Mary. Mary had made him a cold drink and a piece of toast to eat for breakfast being the good host she was. AS they were about to meet in the middle of the kitchen, Steve's back foot slips on some water left on the floor from fixing the dishwasher and he falls forward into Mary.

They both fall on floor with the drink Mary was carrying spilling all over her white tank top making her top cling to her great breasts and become a bit see through. Steve has fallen face first into Mary's crouch and with the way they have fell together has landed with his mouth against her shaven pussy.

In Mary's rush to get to the front door she had forgotten to put on panties and has only just realised as she can feel Steve's lips against her pussy. The touch of Steve's lips against her pussy lips is enough to start her getting wet and wild thoughts are crossing her mind which she knows is wrong because she is friends with Steve's mum. But the naughtiness of these thoughts are making her very wet.

Steve can feel how wet she is and hears a moan come from Mary as he gathers his mind on what just happened. He finally looks up too see Mary with a wet shirt clinging to her large breast and a devilish smile on her face. Steve can feel his member getting hard and caught up in the moment they were sharing buries tongue back in her wet pussy, Mary's thighs clamp against his head as she moans in ecstasy. Steve fumbles with one of his hands and begins to feel her large breasts, working the nipples and grabbing her larges titts Mary is working closer to climaxing on her kitchen floor.

Mary takes off her wet top to give Steve better access to both her beautiful breasts, she can only think what it would look like of someone was to walk in with her skirt around her waist and her big tits out for anyone walking into see. It felt very slutty and it was turning her on. Before long she was laying screaming and moaning as she lay naked on kitchen floor on her back cumming wave after wave on Steve's face, her legs had now relax from Steve's face as she arched her back climaxing.

It was not over for Mary yet, Steve begins taking off his clothes as Mary catches her breath. Now naked and with a raging cock, Steve slides his cock into Mary. Her pussy was tight and feels great around his cock. He grabs a handful of her great tits and squeezed them as he thrust into her wet pussy, it feels so great around his cock. It begins to become passionate fuck as he kisses her big lips and sucks her nipples while thrusting in and out of her wet pussy.

It is not long before Mary has her second orgasm, her pussy clamps down on Steve's cock as wave after wave of orgasm hits Mary's body. It was too much for Steve and with his cock buried deep in her wet pussy unloads a massive load of seed in her pussy, wave after wave he cums deep in Mary's pussy. Collapsed on the kitchen floor Steve and Mary lay together, Steve still inside of Mary's filled pussy going limp. Mary tells Steve how naughty this felt but how it was the best fuck she had in while. Steve said it was the most wildest sex he had ever had and had never cummed so much in a woman like that before. Steve looked at his watch a said he needed to get moving as he was super late.

He got dressed and grabbed Mary by the waist and kissed her passionately with his tongue while grabbing her breast. Mary begins to grind her pussy on his pants leg as the kiss heats up, Steve knows he must get moving and breaks the kiss. He looks down at his pants which now have his cum all over the leg from where Mary was grinding those sexy hips. Luckily Steve carries an extra set of clothes.

Mary told Steve they should have a quick shower as he smelt like sex and he agreed. Steve quickly got undressed and jumped in the shower. As Steve had his head under the water Mary could not help herself, she got in and put his cock in her mouth. He became hard very quickly but Mary had other ideas for his cock. She whispers in his ear and tells him she wants one last quickie before he leaves and wanted him to fuck her hard against the shower wall.

Mary Placed her tits against the tiles and stuck her great arse out for Steve to enter her from behind. Steve slid his cock in her pussy and began to fuck her hard. He place his hands on her hips and was fucking her fasted and hard. Mary was screaming with pleasure so loud the neighbours would have heard her pleasure. Mary was quick to cum and her squeezing pussy was too much for Steve as he let go of another load into Mary's pussy. Steve pulled out of Mary's pussy and Mary turned around and cleaned his cock with her mouth.

Mary stood up and kissed Steve with a passionate French kiss, his cock became hard again and was poking her pussy. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy, eventually she slips it back in her pussy and wraps her legs around his waist. Riding his cock while kissing him under the water she quick cums again, knowing he won't have much cum in his tank now she kisses him one more time and tells him he better be on his way.

With one more Kiss at the front door Mary finally lets Steve be on his way. Steve found it hard to concentrate with the morning he had and wondered if it could happen again. At lunch he got a text message from Mary. It was a picture message of her fingering her pussy and 5pm just written.