St. Dunstan's Nuns Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still got it?"

"Yes, Sister Franny, now don't look so surprised. I took over at that glory hole and serviced seven more cocks until the supply ran out. Gave my tummy a warm feeling, and that wonderful taste is still on my tongue. After the first one, I took my dentures out, the false teeth were getting in the way, and every time I started after, the man cried out: 'Oh my God, it's a gummer!' Evidently, they're very popular."

I shook my head and took a big gulp of coffee to clear my head. The image of Sister Lucia at the glory hole sucking cocks with her false teeth beside her didn't leave my imagination very easily. After I gathered my wits, I could only say: "I'm glad you got them home all right."

"My pleasure, Sister, my pleasure. And please don't worry, this'll be our little secret if you so wish it."

"I do, Sister Lucia, I do."

Sister Juliana looked horrible at lunch, and wasn't in the mood to talk. Betsy wasn't sociable either, but Aunt Mavis and the Elephant glowed enough to power the city for a week. La Rossa called me up just after lunch: "Well, Squirt, I see you survived. How did the night out with the girls go?"

"Well enough, I think. Sister Lucia seemed to have a good time with them when she caught up."

"Good. We're going to send Sister Prudence to the Infirmary in the country, we'll need to keep her under close control for now on. Fortunately, there's room in the Altzheimer's wing right now. Thanks for bringing her back on short notice. It seems like Mavis and Monsignore were happy to have some quality time, so everything's right with the world." She looked up at me with a worried look. "It's a good thing it's winter: you look like you need a nap instead of some time in the sun."

"You can say that again." I caught a glance of myself in a mirror on the side wall and regretted it immediately.

She chuckled. "I won't, although I'm tempted. Betsy's going back to England in a couple of days, so things should get back to normal around here very soon."

Thinking about Sister Juliana's introductions to Scotch and cocksucking, I doubted it.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

His North Star A miner's wife helps a lost doctor find his path.in Loving Wives
Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Teacher's Crossroad Tyson learns a painful lesson. Is it too late to love again?in Loving Wives
Nanny Sarah Hiring a nanny will change Connie's life forever.in Lesbian Sex
Hybrid He saved her life, then she became his life.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories