St. Dunstan's Nuns Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath, I composed myself. "I am sorry to hear that, Emi. . .Enrico."

His eyes fluttered and a rare, small smile creased his face. "Your work here the past few months has been a Godsend. I will be able to hand over these duties to my successor with a far lighter heart than I would have before we met. For this, I want to reward you. There are three positions I am aware of right now that I believe you would find challenging and fulfilling. One of them would be here in Rome, with the Commission on Refugees. Another would be back in your native England, working with the Ecumenical Commission on Poverty and Justice, residence in London. The third would be the most challenging: a new Pontifical Institute on Ministry with the Deaf. You would be the Associate Director, reporting to Monsignor Barry Whiteside, with residence in Baltimore, Maryland. This position would be taking charge of the regular function of the Institute, since Monsignor Whiteside is also a Judicial Vicar of the Archdiocese and would have little day to day involvement. Any of these jobs will be yours with a word from me, and I will be happy to put you in any of them."

I was thunderstruck. I knew he liked and respected me, but not that much. "Wow! I'm speechless."

He winked and smiled broader. "You should be, my dear. You have a few days to make up your mind. I will be here three more weeks to wrap up my affairs, if you will pardon the phrase, and can make whatever arrangements you wish. Unless you want to remain at your Generalate doing the house accounts. . ."

"I'll have to speak with my superiors about this."

"Of course."

"Let me think about it and I'll be back to you in a week."

"I knew you would make up your mind quickly, in fact, I think I know which job you will take. There is a scrap of paper in my desk with the choice you will make, Helen. But I will keep this to myself, for my own amusement."

"Thank you, Enrico."

"You are most welcome, dearest Helen." I must have flinched at the mention of my birth name, because his smug look became more smug. "Perhaps when you return you can do a small service for me?"

"I'll think about it. In the meantime, I have a favor to ask?"

"Yes?"

"La Rossa disappeared on her way back from the conference in Jerusalem. If you here anything about her whereabouts, would you contact me?"

"This is not public knowledge, correct?"

"Correct."

"Good. I will see what I can find out; check your cell phone regularly. Now if you will excuse me, I need to lie down before supper."

"Certainly, Your Eminence." He frowned, and I caught myself. "Thank you, Enrico."

His smile ushered me out the door, and Father Mario looked disappointed at the brevity of my stay. We parted company, and I made my way back to the Generalate, getting there just in time for dinner.

Sister Julianna wasn't interested in going dancing after Evening Prayer, which pissed me off since I was looking forward to getting out of the compound for recreation. After making my way back to my cell, I waited longer than usual for the sounds of the Sisters to tell me they were in bed before disrobing and heading to my tree fork. It was yet another humid Roman night, and the whole dormitory felt like it was over the laundry.

Mavis and the Elephant were in rare form again, sitting facing one another and moving crabwise toward one another. After Carlo inserted himself, he got out an apparatus and clamped their nipples to each other's. Soon they were moving their hips in and out, their genitals hidden, and their faces beaming with sweat. A sound drew my attention to the Nun's dormitory and a light in an upper apartment shone with a wan gleam. My view of this apartment was excellent as well, and fortunately the inhabitants were ignorant of my presence.

When I saw who was there, I came down out of my tree to get my camera. Sister Lucia was making Rocco Salvatore welcome with roaming hands and little kisses to his face and neck. Sister Julianna was also there, disrobing at high speed, her face eager for fun. I brought my bottle of Vodka inside with me and put it away: this needed sobriety to digest and record. When I got back, there were two sets of buttocks on the bed, raised up. Loud music came from the apartment, and Rocco was playing their asses like a set of bongo drums, dancing naked as he slapped them with his cock and balls bouncing around madly. He was no Elephant, but his endowment was more than most women could handle.

Tiring of this game, the women got off the bed and began to kiss up and down his body. All three of them were glowing with sweat, their curves glistening. Kneeling in front of him, Lucia took his monster in her mouth, sucking and licking until she was able to deep throat him to the hilt. Juli licked and kissed his balls from the side for a while before moving behind him to kiss and lick his asshole. I cringed at the sight of it: definitely not my cup of tea, but it didn't interrupt my video recording of the session. A glance over my shoulder told me the older folks were finishing their tryst and getting ready to go to sleep. The action in the Czech nun's apartment was switching again.

Rocco laid Lucia on her back, pulling her knees up to his shoulders, and preparing her for entry. Meanwhile, Juli was lubricating his rectum with some oil, the purpose of which I was at a loss. She moved out of frame as Rocco lined up and thrust into the older Sister, making her wince and smile as he filled her. Then Juli returned wearing a huge strap on dildo around her pelvis. She penetrated his asshole with a finger at first, then two and three; suddenly she thrust the artificial penis all the way into his bottom, making him cry out with surprise and pain. I'm surprised he didn't wake up the entire neighborhood; Mavis and the Elephant were startled in the midst of the night end routine.

I watched as Rocco fucked and was fucked. Lucia was cooperating enthusiastically, pinching her own nipples and rubbing her clitoris as she savored her meaty invader; Rocco was confused but relishing the sensations before and aft; Juli was beaming demonically as she savaged his backside. Soon, he let out a loud, animal cry and clearly released his seed into the older woman's vagina. The younger woman slowed down and pulled out, leaving a greasy spot on his buttocks. When he stood up, I shut down the recorder and left my tree for the night.

It was still too early and too hot to sleep, but my anger kept me awake as I sweated like a pig. La Rossa was fairly open minded about what we did, both at St. George's Convent in England and the Generalate at Rome. She knew we were human, but she didn't permit sex in the dormitory, and she didn't permit seducing the help. As long as we were careful and discreet, there were no questions asked. This was different.

The choice of jobs was overwhelming, but there was only one I could take. My discipline told me I needed to pray about this for as long as I could and make sure, but the contemplation that night calmed me down and every time I turned my choice over in my mind, I was more sure.

I got up on a whim, opened my laptop and downloaded the video. Suddenly paranoid, I sent the clip to myself for safe keeping from my personal e-mail account to an address I used to purchase items on eBay. My password was pretty secure, but I didn't want to take chances. After I shut everything down, I laid down naked on my sheets and prayed as I sweated. "Help us find, LaRossa," I asked the King of the Universe, making up a new litany on the spot that my mother would come back and make things right. An hour after I fell asleep, my phone buzzed with a message from the Cardinal. After reading it, I made an airline reservation for Greece, and finally dropped into a deep sleep.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 01 Coming out of a coma, into a brand new world.in Erotic Couplings
Gaelic Goddess She was his grandfather's slave. He had to free her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Vibrations A story about family and lost loves...in Romance
Save One Love Adopted daughter helps wounded father find love.in Romance
Christmas Cracker You better watch out, you better not cry...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories