St. John's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

Sitting on his knees he held a hand to me to assist me out of the tub. I rinsed off before I stepped out and on the other side of the curtain was James waiting with towels to dry my hair and body. As Gareth stepped out he also handed a towel to him.

He wrapped one towel around my hair. Then he knelt down and crawled between my legs. His tongue entered my cum laden pussy and tongued me while he retrieved the creampie Gareth had left there for him.

I held tightly to his shoulders trying to steady myself and keep my legs from buckling and falling on the floor.

Satisfied that he had sufficiently consumed Gareth's entire gift he crawled out from between my legs and covered my body with a thick fluffy towel. He dried my skin and kissed me gently on the neck. His little cocklett was still erect as he walked out of the room.

The rain fell as we dressed and prepared to go out in search of some good breakfast. James got the umbrella from the car and covered me so I wouldn't get wet. He drove and Gareth and I played around in the back seat.

I discovered that he had a wonderful tongue that could find all of the right places. He was almost as good as James. He did have this technique to set my clit on fire that was like nothing I had ever experienced.

His tongue ran along the length of my clit and pushed back the sheath that covered its sensitive head. He would then ever so lightly, blow on the head and flick it with the tip of his tongue. Then nibbling tenderly he stimulated the head so that it felt as if a bee had stung it. The result was a strong orgasm that created spasms throughout my pussy and down my legs.

I had to stop to catch my breath. I heard James moaning as he watched Gareth's technique. I knew that he had cum all over himself.

We found a great restaurant for breakfast. We had Eggs Benedict, fresh fruit and champagne cocktails. We listened to stories from Gareth about Le Mans, which he visited each year.

He shared wit us more stories about being a policeman in England and the dogs he worked with. I loved listening to him talk.

As he talked he stroked my leg or arm. He was a touchy feelly type of person and I liked that. I loved the feel of his skin on mine. Where he touched me I felt warm. His accent stirred something in me.

The three of us wandered the streets looking in souvenir stores and rambling through the open-air markets of fresh produce. It was fun watching the expressions on Gareth's face as he noticed something he had never seen before.

He was especially excited about the ladies that walked around with hardly a stitch on.

"They have a lot of women dressed like caught with kerb-crawling around Whalley Range in Manchester. We arrested several of them a few weeks ago," Gareth told us.

"What's kerb-crawling?" James asked before I could open my mouth.

"Men drive their cars slowly around the red-light district looking for action. It is illegal in Manchester for a man to do that even though prostitution is legal," he explained.

"Remind me not to do that when I go to England," James joked.

I was getting really horny all this talk about sex and prostitution not to mention the three sex shops we browsed.

I found an alleyway that didn't look like it was traveled much. I set James on guard and dragged Gareth into the alley.

Quickly, I striped off his pants and pulled out his already bulging prick. Its head was inflamed and looked hungry. I had only put on a dress that morning knowing that I would get horny and want to have sex right away.

Gareth looked around cautiously.

"What will we do if we get caught? I can't go to jail here!" he questioned.

"James will make sure that doesn't happen," I assured him.

I kneeled down and took his prick into my mouth. I sucked him hard and ran my tongue around his flared head. It pulsated at my touch and I moaned.

"You wanted this as much as me, didn't you?" I teased.

"Oh yes, I have been trying to control my urges all day long. I wanted to grab your sweet butt and ram my prick into it everytime I stood behind you," he told me as he turned me around and pulled the hem of my dress up over my back.

Gareth bent me at the waist and pulled a small bottle of lubricant out of his pocked. He squirted the cold fluid on my ass and gently rubbed it into my asshole. He placed two fingers into my but and swirled the oil around making sure to stretch my butt as much as possible.

Then I felt the sting as his gigantic head forced its way into my tight opening. I bit my lip as the burn turned to pleasure.

My hand went to my clit and he pushed it away replacing it by his. His fingers were masterful squeezing and rubbing my instrument of pleasure. The juices quickly flowed into my pussy and down my legs like a slimy slug the traces of my sex ran toward my ankles.

One hand on my clit and the other on my breast, Gareth's cock see-sawed in and out of my tight ass. He moaned with the pleasure he had inside of me. I moaned with the pleasure he was giving me.

"FUCK ME GOOD!" I cried as I tried to push my body back towards his.

"Oh baby, you will be well fucked before we leave this alley!" he assured me.

His prick filled my butt so deep that when his seed spilled out of him it didn't even overflow my body. He had aroused me so much that my orgasm matched his.

Once he had finished pouring his manhood into my body, I turned on him and knelled in front, taking his depleted tool into my mouth to bring him up once again.

It didn't take long. He wanted to continue just as much as I did.

Once he was hard again, he lay me on the ground and spread my legs.

"James, he called, I need you in here if at all possible!" he called.

James came into the alleyway and was ready to serve.

You see that pretty pink clit of her's?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," he replied.

"Keep it moist and stimulated while I fuck her and when I tell you to, I want you to make her explode with an orgasm like she has never known! Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes Master Gareth, I understand!" James exclaimed with a smile on his face.

"Baby, I want you to stroke James' prick and let him come all over you when I come, okay?" he asked.

"Mmmm, then he can lick me clean, sure I'll do that," I told him.

James leaned over me and his tongue grazed the head of my clitoris; my legs jerk from the exhilaration of his tongue touching me. The electricity flowed through my body.

Kneeling on his jeans for comfort, Gareth's cock slid easily into my already wet pussy. He grabbed my waist and pulled himself deep into my cunt.

"Ohhhhh," he sighed.

James bent over me, his jeans unzipped and his cocklett dangling in front of me. I wet my fingers and took his dicklett into my hand. I tugged softly at first helping him to get hard. Once the erection started I pulled harder on his tiny penis and started talking and started talking to him as he licked my clit.

"Your tongue is so hot on my clit! I want you to lick Gareth's cock as it slides out of my pussy!" I taunted him.

His cocklett grew and became fairly solid. I stroked it slowly, constantly wetting my fingers to keep him lubricated.

I lay back for a while and enjoyed his tongue on my clit and Gareth's man-sized penis in my wet pussy. My clit screamed with excitement as James nibbled on its head.

My body jerked each time Gareth came down hard in my cunt. He constantly stimulated my G-spot and my body was wracked with pleasure. With the gift of James tongue I could not control my body.

I tried desperately to stroke James' pricklett and not lose control of orgasm and myself before the two of them were ready.

It was obvious that James was close to explosion, his little cock was leaking precum and had swollen to its full size.

Gareth was breathing heavily and sweat was dripping from his face but not being with him long, I didn't know the signs of his orgasm.

"Get ready James," he whispered quickly and I felt his seed speeding to the tip of his engorged penis.

It splashed against my G-spot causing my legs to jerk.

Sliding my hand faster over James' cocklett I brought him to completion and his cum poured onto my skin. He nibbled on the head of my clit and lava flowed deep into my stomach and down my legs melting all bone in my body.

Gareth was slow in getting up. As he did so, he leaned down and ran his tongue between my vaginal lips and tasted the mixing of our fluids.

"We sure do taste good together, my lady, I wish I could stay here with you!" he smiled.

James bent over me and started licking up the salty cum his dicklett spewed onto my skin. It covered my breasts and part of my chest. As he licked my nipples became erect and I moaned as his tongue skimmed over them.

Gareth crawled up beside of me. His massive tool hung by my mouth.

"Clean me my beauty, I want to look into your eyes as you taste how good we are together," he prompted me.

James crawled between my legs and started removing the creampie that Gareth had left him. His tongue re-stimulated the parts of my cunt that had just calmed.

I opened my mouth and Gareth guided his still plump prick into my mouth. My tongue licked at the head and then swallowed its length deep in my throat. The taste of us made my pussy wet again. He was right, we do taste good together.

I sucked him harder and pulled the rest of his seed up his cock. I love the taste of that salty, silky fluid on my tongue. Gareth closed his eyes as more of his manhood flowed into my being. His arms shook and lost their grip on my body. His weight fell across me and I saw a smile on his face.

James completed clean up duty and helped Gareth off me then helped me up. He straightened my clothes and brushed grass and dirt from my hair and off the back of my clothes.

He dusted off Gareth and then the knees of his own jeans. Our merry band was ready to travel again only this time equipped with smiles on our faces for we had each experienced a really good orgasm.

On the way home we were all fairly tired, the heat had sucked out what was left of our energy reserves.

James prepared a light meal of salad, soup and sandwiches. We ate quietly. I think each of us was remembering the day and the excitement of our play and at least two of us were wondering what would happen as the morning dawned and we had to take that drive to the airport.

James ran a bath for me after dinner and placed me in the hot water to soak and relax while he cleaned the kitchen.

Gareth packed his clothes and made sure that he had everything. He came in and talked with me about the adventures we had shared.

"You are a special lady, Mistress. I am glad that we met and shared that special intimacy. I hope that James is not too upset that I occupied so much of your time," he said softly. "I wish I did not have to leave so soon, but I may return shortly. I have another vacation soon," he told me.

I smiled, "You will always be welcomed here, Gareth," I assured him. He bent over and kissed me.

James returned and took me out of the tub. He wrapped a warmed towel over my hair and another around my body and rubbed me lightly.

"Thank you James, for sharing you Mistress with me these past days. It was a wonderful experience and you are a great cuck," he complimented James. "I would like to return again and share your Mistress when I do."

"I would like that Master Gareth if it is my Lady's wish!" James told him as his dicklett stood at attention showing his sincerity.

We all walked out and into the master bedroom where James tucked me into the bed. He turned down the other side of the bed and invited Gareth to join me.

Gareth disrobed and climbed in beside me. His cock already expanding.

James knelt beside the bed and held my hand. He kissed my lips and stroked my hair. "Shall I prepare him, Ma'am?" he asked.

I held up the large cock and said, "Maybe the second time around, James!"

I spread my legs and guided Gareth between them with his penis in hand.

James reached between my legs and opened my lips as Gareth plunged his huge tool into my wet cunt.

"Yes! Give it to me; give me all of you can so I will have this night to remember until we see you again! I want you Gareth! I want your sex in me and you seed to overflow my banks!" I cried.

As his balls hit James' hand James slipped it from between my legs and bent over me. His tongue glazed my erect clit and fire flowed into my belly. I let go of all control and lay there limp allowing them to take me as the wanted.

After my first orgasm, James crawled behind Gareth and started licking and sucking his balls. He also licked the length of his shaft as it flowed smoothly in and out of my wet pussy.

This quickened Gareth's movements and he rammed my G-spot over and over again in fast succession. I had several mini-orgasms and my breasts became hard demanding attention.

I ran my hand to my nipples and squeezed them begging for more.

"Fuck me hard! Give me that dick and make me scream for more! I want it all! I want to keep you with me after you're gone!" I cried.

On the next down stroke his penis exploded in my entire body and I quivered with the excitement of our orgasms.

James licked my clit and pushed his tongue into my pussy with Gareth's emptying penis. The feeling was phenomenal. I could not believe the reaction of my body to the feelings that I experienced.

Gareth rolled off of me; James crawled between my legs. Fingers first dipped into the gooey fluid left behind by the flood of Gareth's thick cum. He placed the finger in my mouth and I licked Gareth off of it. He placed a second finger in and came out with more of the heavy cum. This time he sucked it off his hand.

Then he bent down and his snake-like tongue found it's way to the rest of h is dessert. His nose rested on my clit because he tried to get very deep within my crevice. It tickled my already aroused erogenous zone. A shutter flowed through my body.

"Ohhhhh," I sighed as he bobbed his head up and down in my wet pussy.

Gareth leaned over and took my hard breast in his mouth and pinched the opposite nipple causing fire to roam through my body.

James found all the elixir he could and rolled off of me. He crawled toward Gareth and took him in his mouth once again. He ran his tongue around the ridge of his head and sucked lightly on the head.

I thought I saw his tongue darting in and out of the hole and Gareth leaned back and closed his eyes. His fingers massaging my nipples.

As the last of his cum and my juices was erased from his cock, James released it. The two of them fell on either side of me. We all fell asleep in the same bed.

The following morning as the alarm jangled us awake we were all reluctant. We knew we didn't even have time for a goodbye fuck.

Gareth's plane left at nine and the drive was a good hour. Hands probed my body to feel it's contours but nothing penetrated it. Wet lips touched my breasts and face but no tongues grazed my skin.

I was dressed when James announced that breakfast was ready. Gareth followed me to the kitchen. We ate pancakes and syrup, and drank our coffee in silence.

James carried Gareth's luggage to the truck. He picked up the dishes and placed them in the sink before we walked out of the door.

Gareth held me close to him as we drove to the airport. He checked in and we escorted him to the gate. He checked in for the second time and the steward informed Gareth that there was at least an hour's delay due to a problem with an engine.

All of our faces turned from frowns to smiles.

James checked out the men's room and gave us the all's clear sign. Gareth guided me inside and we took over the handicapped stall.

Laying his shirt on the floor, James made a place for me to lie down. Gareth pulled of his pants and shirt and hung them on the back of the door.

"I want this to be a double fuck," Gareth announced. "I want us all to remember the last fuck we had together!"

"I'll take the pussy, James the ass is yours," he said handing James his small bottle of lubricant.

James took it and the cold fluid caused a shiver through my now hot body. He rubbed some on the tip of his dicklett and then inserted it into my tight asshole.

"Ohhhh," he sighed as he entered me.

Gareth sucked my nipples as his fingers played in my wet pussy. In and out he finger fucked me. My juices squished between his fingers and they grew thick and slippery.

Soon both were slamming their pricks in and out of my body. I had James kissing the back of my neck and pinching my nipples. Gareth filled my pussy with his mammoth cock and pleasured me by kneading my clit. Shots of lightening ran through my legs, arms and fingers.

James was the first to cum, his hot cum drizzled down my legs. He knelt between them and started licking his mess off of my legs. Then he started licking and sucking Gareth's testicles.

This stimulated Gareth's testosterone and his pace picked up. The power of his orgasm splashed all over my pussy and ran to my ankles. James bent down and again licked the thick fluid off my legs.

When he finished, Gareth presented him with his now defunct prick. James licked and sucked my fluids off of him and then nipped playfully at his head.

Once cleaned, Gareth took me in his arms and held me close to him. He kissed my face repeatedly saying good-bye.

The loud speaker broke up our farewells with the announcement to begin boarding flight 134 for non-stop to Manchester, England.

We slowly walked back to the gate. He kissed me good-bye once more; promised to call when he arrived back home. He shook James' hand.

"You are a fortunate man, take care of her and I will return one day and we will again find wonderful joy between her legs you and I," he said.

He walked to the ramp, a tear filled my eye. James placed his arm around my waist and led me back to the truck.

"He was a special Bull, wasn't he?" he whispered rhetorically.

I lay my head on his shoulder as he drove us back home. I knew that our lives would resume and be beautiful once again, but first I had to say good-bye to a very special Bull and man.

That night as I dozed in the crook of James' arm a breath of air brushed my cheek.

"Did you feel that?" I asked James.

"Yeah, it was his spirit kissing you good-night," he whispered then turned the light out and held me until I fell asleep.

~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers
12