St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane gets to grips with her aerobics instructor.
3.7k words
4.5
40.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat dripped from Jane's brow as she lunged in time to the music. Aerobics had never really interested her, that was until the arrival of Mr. Fitzgerald, the young and extremely good-looking South African student P.E. instructor who had arrived at the start of the term. He was 6'4" and powerfully built with short, sun bleached hair, piercing blue eyes and a slightly crooked smile. His tightly packed muscles rippled below his skin as he moved.

For the last three weeks Jane had attended the class faithfully. Twice a week she lunged, stretched and sweated along with the dozen or so other girls as Mr. Fitzgerald put them through their paces. As usual, she was in the front row. Standing directly in front of him she deliberately exaggerated her movements. Her breast bounced and jiggled as she moved, threatening to spill out of the top of the tight but low cut lycra leotard that she wore. Turning round, she wiggled her bum ever so slightly as she reached forward to touch her toes. Every now and then she'd catch him staring at her and she'd smile, occasionally winking in acknowledgement of his scrutiny. Jane had been using her body language to flirt outrageously with Mr. Fitzgerald since the very first class and it was clear to her that he was more than just slightly interested.

The music stopped. Jane stood, hands provocatively on her hips, shoulders back and breathing deeply. Her breasts rose and fell as she drew air into her lungs. Yet again, she caught Mr. Fitzgerald staring at her generously proportioned assets as she strove to display them to maximum effect. She smiled, licking her lips just ever so slightly. He smiled back then said, "Right girls, that's enough for tonight. See you all again on Thursday." With that he turned and made his way to the door of the male changing room.

The rest of the class trooped off dutifully towards the girl's changing room. Jane held back on the pretext of gathering up her kit and taking a long drink from her water bottle. Waiting until the rest of the girls had left the hall she counted slowly to ten to steady her nerves and turned and walked in the other direction.

Pushing the door quietly open, she crept into the male changing room. She could hear the sound of water spraying from the showers and she made her way stealthily towards them. Reaching the door to the shower room, she looked inside to be greeted with the expected view of Mr. Fitzgerald, his back towards her and water running down his powerfully muscled body. She watched entranced as he washed himself and felt the first stirrings of desire. He turned round and Jane stood, rooted to the spot as he acknowledged her presence with a wry smile.

"So, Miss Jones, just what, exactly, are you doing in here?" he asked. "I am, as I'm sure you're aware, perfectly capable of rubbing my own back," he added with just a hint of mischief in his voice.

Smiling, Jane opted for the direct approach, "I was just admiring the view," she said coyly, "and it wasn't really your back I was interested in rubbing," she added, pointedly staring below his waistline.

She was rewarded with a rich laugh. "I'm flattered, Miss Jones," he said lightly, "but just what makes you think I'd be interested?"

Provocatively, Jane began to rub her hands over her breasts. "Well," she purred, "you seemed to be paying these quite a bit of attention." She began to slide the straps of her leotard off her shoulders and down her arms. "I thought you might just want a closer look," she added as she pushed the top of her leotard down to her waist, revealing her large, firm, young breasts. She began to cup and caress her naked breasts with her hands. "I'm sure there are bits of me other than my back that you'd like to rub."

The effect she was having was obvious. Mr. Fitzgerald made no attempt to conceal the impressive erection that he was now sporting. Jane wasn't disappointed with what she saw. His cock was deliciously thick and at least 9" long. Just looking at it set her juices flowing. Hitching her thumbs into the waistband of her leotard, she slowly pushed it down over her hips and let it fall to the ground, revealing her smooth, hairless pussy. She stepped forward. "I think we need to do something about this," she said, wrapping her fingers about his shaft and beginning to gently rub.

"And just what do you suggest, Miss Jones?" he asked with a perfectly straight face.

"Call me Jane," she purred as she knelt down in front of him. Then, licking her lips, she added, "I thought this might be good for starters." Jane opened her mouth and stretched her lips around the head of his cock.

"Hmm, an excellent suggestion, Jane," he said as she slid her lips down his shaft, taking his cock deep into her mouth. He leant back against the wall for support as Jane's head bobbed back and forth, working her lips up and down along his length.

Sucking hard, Jane swirled her tongue around the head and flicked it over the slit at its tip. With a long, deep, lust filled groan, Mr. Fitzgerald reached forward to grab the back of Jane's head, twining his fingers in her long, blonde hair. Holding her head in place he began to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth increasing the pace with every stroke. "I hope you're enjoying this you little cocksucker," he growled as he stabbed prick deep into Jane's hungry mouth, " because I know I am."

Jane was more than enjoying it, she was loving every second. While she enjoyed and was considered something of an expert at performing oral sex nothing made her happier than having a man treating her mouth as nothing more than just another hole to fuck. With one hand she reached up to squeeze his balls, reaching down to stroke her clit with the other, while sucking hard on the thick cock that was being forced into her mouth.

Jane's body began to tremble as she drove her fingers into her cunt, her thumb pressing against her throbbing clit. Pre-cum was beginning to ooze from Mr. Fitzgerald's cock and she swallowed it down eagerly. "Better get ready," he groaned from between clenched teeth, "I'm goin' to blow any second!"

A thrill of anticipation ran up Jane's spine. The walls of her cunt began to flex around her fingers. Suddenly, Mr. Fitzgerald's fingers tightened in Jane's hair. He thrust as much of his cock as he could into Jane's mouth then exploded, sending a thick jet of hot cum down her throat. He pulled back, leaving only the tip between her lips. Jane wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began to pump, forcing his cum into her aching mouth, letting it pool on her tongue before swallowing it hungrily.

Jane hovered on the brink of a climax as Mr. Fitzgerald disgorged himself into her mouth. She felt a brief flash of disappointment as he suddenly pushed her away. Her anguish evaporated when he pointed to a chair in the corner. "Sit down and spread your legs, Miss Jones," he commanded, "I want a taste of your sweet little English pussy."

With no need for any further urging, Jane did as she was told. Without any hesitation he knelt down between her legs. He leaned forward and pushed his tongue between her wet lower lips. Jane had to fight not to come there and then, she had been so close before. She bit her lip and forced herself to relax as Mr. Fitzgerald's mouth began its exploration of her pussy. She gasped as he sucked on her labia the slowly inserted his tongue into the warm, wet entrance of her cunt. As his tongue flicked in and out Jane began to play with her breasts, pushing them together and teasing the nipples between her fingers.

"Ohhhh, mmmm," she sighed as the flat of Mr. Fitzgerald's tongue brushed over the tip of her clit. "Yessss!" she cried as he sucked it into his mouth. Jane felt a finger press against her entrance, slowly pushing its way inside her. It was quickly joined by a second. Mr. Fitzgerald pumped his fingers in and out of Jane's cunt as he sucked hard on her clit. Closing her eyes, Jane squeezed her nipples and felt the first tremors of her climax begin to pulse inside her.

Once again, Jane tried to hold back but the pressure within her mounted irresistibly. Desperately, she strove to deny her body the release it craved as the sensations inside her intensified. The effort brought tears to her eyes.

Jane felt a fingertip brush against her arsehole and the dam burst. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Ohhhh, mmmm!" she moaned as she yielded to her orgasm. Her body shook, twitching violently with every contact of Mr. Fitzgerald's tongue against her tortured clit. Jane felt her strength drain away as his tongue beat relentlessly against her clit. Driven beyond endurance, she begged him to stop. "No more!" she cried, "I want you inside me. Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Mr. Fitzgerald stood up. "Turn around," he demanded. Jane forced herself to comply, kneeling on the seat of the chair and supporting herself against the back. "Ooooh!" she moaned as her grabbed her hips and impaled her with a single, powerful thrust. She felt the walls of her cunt stretch to accommodate his thick cock as he drove it deep inside her.

In and out, over and over, Mr. Fitzgerald's cock pounded Jane's pussy and she moaned loudly with every thrust. "Fuck, your hot little cunt sure is tight," he said, increasing the pace and force of his strokes. Jane pushed her hips back, taking him in deeper and savouring the delicious feeling of his cock filling her cunt.

"You enjoying this, Miss Jones?" he enquired,

"Yes! Oh fuck yessss!" she replied.

"Well that's two of us then," he said, pulling his cock out until only the very tip was left inside then ramming it back, all the way in with a powerful lunge of his hips.

"Oh yes," purred Jane, "that's it. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" To her surprise, instead of responding to her urging, Mr. Fitzgerald pulled his cock from her pussy. Jane trembled with anticipation, knowing full well what was about to happen next.

"Let's see how much you enjoy this," said Mr. Fitzgerald, pressing the tip of his cock against the entrance of her tight rear hole. He began to press forward.

"Oh God! Ow! Oh fuck! Ow mmm," moaned Jane as her puckered arsehole yielded to the pressure and stretched to accept his cock. She forced herself to relax as, inch by painfully delicious inch, Mr. Fitzgerald sank his cock into her back passage. "Oooff, mmm!" she exhaled as his hips pressed against her up thrust bum, his wiry pubic hair tickling her tender rear entrance.

"Oh fuck, that's tight," moaned Mr. Fitzgerald as he began to thrust in and out.

"Oh yes!" cried Jane with tears brimming in her eyes, "Fuck my arse. Fuck it! Fuck me! Fuck my arse!"

"I always knew you English girls were dirty little whores," he said, gripping her shoulders with his strong fingers and stabbing his cock deep into her back passage. "You're a dirty little whore aren't you, Miss Jones?" he asked.

"Mmm, yesss," murmured Jane.

Mr. Fitzgerald laughed. "Yes what?" he asked, thrusting again.

"I'm ah... ooohhh... a dirty little whore," she replied, reaching between her legs to rub her clit.

"Yes you are," he agreed, thrusting even harder, "You're a dirty little whore and I'm goin' to cum in your hot little English ass!"

Jane felt her body respond as she furiously rubbed her clit. Her arsehole throbbed, tender from the pounding it was taking but Jane was beyond caring. "Yes," she groaned, "fill my arse with your hot cum."

The pressure began to mount as her fingers on her clit and Mr. Fitzgerald's cock in her arse drove her mercilessly towards her inevitable climax. "Oh, oh, OOOHHHH!" she moaned as the first waves of her orgasm washed over her. Tears of pain and pleasure steamed from her eyes as she gave herself up to her climax.

Lifting his hands from her shoulders, Mr. Fitzgerald gripped her hips tightly, driving his cock in and out with all his force. "Can't hold on, here it comes," he said. Jane forced her hips back, meeting him on the deepest point of his thrust. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh... aaaahhh!" he moaned as he began emptying his load deep into Jane's bowels. Jane fell forward, unable to support herself any longer, letting his cock slip from her arse. A hot jet of sperm struck her between the shoulder blades and she felt it trickle down her spine.

Jane was vaguely aware of Mr. Fitzgerald as he left her to complete his interrupted shower. She spent a few minutes gathering her strength before deciding she should shower as well. She showered quickly, washing away the sweat of her extended work out. As she left the shower room she realised that Mr. Fitzgerald had already left. She began to pull her clothes from her bag get dressed.. Finally, she gathered up leotard from where it lay discarded on the floor, stuffed it in her bag and made her way to the exit.

The corridors of the sports hall were deserted as she made her way gingerly towards the front door. As the door closed behind her she froze. There, sitting on the step waiting for her was Matt. She had forgotten that he had arranged to meet her here after class. Jane felt a fleeting pang of guilt about the fact that, once again, she had been unfaithful to him. It wasn't that she found him unsatisfying, he was tall, good looking and, while not in the same league as Mr. Fitzgerald, was generously well endowed. Their sex life was good and he was utterly devoted to her. Jane simply had an insatiable appetite. She cared enough about him to shield him from her excesses. It wasn't the fact that she'd just been well and truly fucked that bothered her, it was the fact that Matt had been sitting here patiently waiting for her while Mr. Fizgerald had been fucking her senseless that had made her feel guilty.

I was beginning to think I'd missed you," said Matt rising to his feet, "what took you so long?"

"It was my turn to help tidy up," she lied, limping slightly as she made her way down the steps.

"You all right?" he asked with concern for her in his voice.

"Oh it's nothing," said Jane, "I just over did things a bit. You know what I'm like." Matt smiled and said nothing. Jane climbed down the last few steps and put her arm around his waist and kissed him briefly. "It's a lovely night, " she said, "Fancy a walk?"

"Sure," he replied, "where'd you want to go?"

"Oh, I don't know. How about this way?" asked Jane spinning around then pointing her arm in a random direction.

"Fine by me," replied Matt, kissing her as he took her hand.

The walked at a leisurely pace across the playing fields, stopping occasionally to kiss and caress each other. Jane was constantly aware of the cum that still trickled into her knickers from her well fucked arsehole and prayed that Matt would confine his roaming hands to the top half of her body. Despite her apprehension Matt's attentions were turning her on. Their kisses became more and more passionate and it came as no surprise to Jane that when their lips finally parted Matt began to lead her towards the band of trees that skirted the edge of the park.

They hurried into the woods. A few yards in from the edge stood an ancient oak with a broad trunk. "This'll do, I think" whispered Jane. Matt took off his jacket and stretched it out on the ground next to the base of the tree. He sat down and Jane sat down next to him. Their lips were instantly pressed together. Jane wriggled her tongue into Matt's mouth.

Almost immediately, Jane felt Matt's fingers begin to deftly unbutton her blouse. As he slipped one hand inside the other reached round to unhook her bra. "Mmm," purred Jane as Matt's hand pushed her bra out of the way and began to stroke her breasts. She returned her lips to his. Her fingers quickly found the front of his trousers and began to undo them. She sipped her fingers inside and began to slowly stroke his cock as he squeezed and caressed her breasts with his hands.

Jane could feel herself getting wet. Her knickers stuck to her uncomfortably as her juices combined with Mr. Fitzgerald's cum. She wriggled round and positioned herself between Matt's legs. She reluctantly pushed his hands away from her breasts. "More of that later," she said as she bent forward.

"Oooh," moaned Matt as Jane's lips circled his knob and began to slide down his shaft. He closed his eyes as his girlfriend's head began to bob up and down. Matt had had a number of girlfriends but none of them had ever been able to match Jane's natural talent when it came to sucking his cock. Only Shona... and he brushed that thought away, fleetingly wondering if Jane knew about his recent indiscretion with her best friend as she expertly drew him deeper into her mouth.

Jane worked her lips up and down his shaft. While not as thick as Mr. Fitzgerald's it was every bit as long and she sucked it eagerly. Pulling her mouth back to the very tip, she swirled her tongue around the crown and lightly flicked the slit at its tip. Matt rewarded her efforts with sighs of pleasure.

Her pussy, so recently satisfied was hungry for more and so, with one last long herd suck Jane let his cock slip from her mouth.

Straddling Matt's legs, Jane began to move up his body. She leant forward and Matt reached for her breasts, licking their surface with his tongue. Jane hitched up her skirt around her waist. Reaching down between her legs, she took his cock in one hand. She worked the tip past the sticky wet gusset of her knickers and guided it towards her entrance.

"Fuck Jane, you're so wet," gasped Matt as Jane slowly impaled herself on his rigid pole. She leaned forward and Matt's lips fastened on one of her nipples.

"Oh yes!" gasped Jane as she began to ride his cock, her hips moving slowly up and down as she savoured the feeling of having him inside her. "Suck them," she purred, "suck my tits!"

Matt sucked hard on her nipple, teasing the other with his fingers. He flicked his tongue over the one in his mouth then, with a circular motion, began to lick all over her breasts. "Mmm," sighed Jane as she flexed the walls of her cunt around his shaft. "That feels so good," she said dreamily, "make them nice and wet." Matt's tongue coated Jane's breasts with a warm film of saliva. His hands slid easily over their wet surface as he caressed them.

Jane began to increase her pace. She thrust her pussy up and down along his shaft with increasing force, murmuring contentedly to herself as a familiar glow began to spread through her.

Matt began to thrust below her, driving his cock into her cunt as he squeezed, caressed, licked and sucked her breasts. Their motions became more frantic as they fed on each others' mounting passion. Matt sucked hard on her nipple as she ground her pussy against the base of his cock. Suddenly her body began to shake. "Oh Matt! Oh yesss! Mmm, oooh!" sighed Jane as, unbidden, her orgasm claimed her.

Jane was cumming hard. The intense arousal from her earlier, almost brutal, encounter with Mr. Fitzgerald combined with Matt's tender lovemaking sent her over the edge. Her body was shaking violently as they rolled over, Matt's cock pinning her to the ground. "Oh Matt!" she moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

She pulled her knees back and rested her feet on his arse as she urged him on. Matt drove his cock into her cunt with all his force. The walls of Jane's cunt gripped him tight. "Oh yes! C'mon! harder!" urged Jane, "Fuck me harder, harder, ohhhh fuck me!"


Matt's cock pounded Jane's cunt. He was breathing hard and sweat ran down his face. Jane felt his body stiffen. With a grunt, Matt thrust hard. His body shook as he tried to hold back. "Cum," urged Jane, "Cum inside my cunt, fill me with your hot sperm."


"Oh Jane!" sighed Matt as his cock erupted. He continued to thrust. With each stroke he released another jet of sperm deep inside his girlfriend's trembling body. He finally pulled out and Jane automatically moved down to suck the last drops of cum from his cock, savouring the mixture of cum and her own juices that coated his shaft.

12