St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal struggled to contain himself. The three girls had eaten each othe to a climax as he had fucked each one in turn. His cock twitched violently as he slammed it in and out of Jane. Reluctantly he pulled out. "Get ready," he said as he pumped his fingers up and down his shaft, "her I come!"

The girls knelt down in front of him. Sandra, still in the throes of her orgasm had to be supported by her friends. They opened their mouths expectantly. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oooooh fuckkk!" cried Jamal as his cock exploded, showering the three friends faces with his cum. Spurt after spurt shot from his cock, splattering across the girls cheeks to trickle down their necks and onto their tits. Occasionally he managed to send a jet into one of their eager mouths but in the main he just aimed loosely in their direction, coating them with his cum.

Finally, Jamal fell back spent. Shona, Sandra and Jane took it in turns to lick his cum from each other's faces. Eventually, Sandra leaned forward, to lick their combined juices from his shaft and suck the last drops of cum from his flagging cock.

Jane stood up. She walked over to where Jamal lay, panting on the floor and dug her toe into his ribs. "Get up!" she demanded.

Jamal looked confused. "Eh? What? I… er," he stammered.

"Get up and get the fuck out of here," Jane said hotly. The smile on her face contradicted the sting in her words. Jamal struggled to his feet. "If you don't get out of here this instant, I'll report you for spying on us while we were taking a shower."

Jamal smiled sheepishly. He knew that while Jane was teasing him, he had better do as she told him. Pulling his shorts up and straightening his t-shirt, he turned and smiled. "Thank you," he said, "You girls are something else. Just don't take all nigh getting cleaned up. Some of us have homes to go to, you hear?"

"Get!" said Jane hotly but still smiling as she pointed to the door. Jamal turned and left, they could hear him whistling as he made his way down the corridor. Jane turned to her friend's and began to undress. "I don't know about you two," she said "but I need a shower. Care to join me?"

Laughing, Shona and Sandra stood up. "Don't mind if we do," said Sandra as they joined their friend and made their way through to the showers.

12