St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shona rocked her body back and forth, alternately filling her pussy and her mouth. From the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of Fraser. The sight of his two friend s fucking the St. Mary's girl had clearly had a restorative effect on his dick. He smiled at her and winked as she impaled herself on his friends' cocks.

Michael had his hands on her arse, helping her to raise and lower herself up and down his prick. Gavin gripped her head and thrust his cock in and out between her lips. Shona felt a thrill of anticipation as Fraser, his resurgent cock full and hard, got up and walked behind her.

Michael pushed her arse forward, holding her with only his knob still inside her. Gavin, his cock still in Shona's mouth, briefly stopped thrusting as Fraser took his place behind her. She felt his knob press against her tight rear hole. She wanted to moan as Fraser pressed his cock past the resistance of her arsehole but Gavin's cock between her lips prevented her release. Fraser pushed his cock slowly into her back passage until Shona felt his pubic hair tickle her ring. With Fraser's cock buried in her arse, Shona slowly lowered her hips, letting Michael's cock fill her cunt. "Mmmmmmm" she purred, her lips vibrating against Gavin's cock as she savoured having all three cocks inside her.

Slowly, Shona began to move, feeling the friction of the two cocks as they pressed into her from behind. Gavin's cock filled her mouth. She felt deliciously dirty.

From behind and below her, Fraser and Michael worked their cocks in and out of her holes. Gavin slowly slid his cock in and out between her lips. Shona began to hum, softly as she sucked of Gavin's prick. Supporting herself with one hand on Michael's chest, she reached up to squeeze his balls, marvelling at how heavy and full they felt.

Michael and Fraser alternated their strokes, one pushing in as one pulled out. Michael reached up to play with her tits as he fucked her pussy from below. Leaning forward, he clamped his lips around one nipple and sucked it into his mouth, flicking his tongue across it.

The sensations slowly began to overwhelm Shona. As her climax approached she sucked harder on Gavin's cock. Pre-cum oozed from his slit as she worked her mouth back and forth along his shaft. He was breathing hard. Shona could feel the tension mounting in his body. With a strangled gasp of, Ssssshhhooooooonnnnnaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" his cock erupted, filling her mouth with his cum.

Gavin's release tipped Shona over the edge. Her body shook wildly as she tried hard to swallow his load. His cock pulsed within her mouth as he spurted more and more of his hot seed down her throat. Her pussy tightened around Michael's cock. "Oh, Shona!" he cried as the walls of her hot tunnel rippled around his shaft. Fraser drove his cock relentlessly in and out of her arse, the friction of his strokes adding to the intensity of Shona's climax.

Below her, Michael began to moan. "Oh shit," he cried, "Oh fuck, I can't hold on, I... aaaaaah!!" His cock jerked inside her pussy as it began to disgorge its load of thick, white cum into her. Fraser stopped thrusting, his cock still buried deep in Shona's back passage, as she rode Michael's cock, flexing the walls of her cunt around it as she milked his juice into the hot, wet confines of her tight muffin.

"Mmmmm," she moaned contentedly as she felt her pussy fill to overflowing with Michael's cum.

As Michael pulled his cock from her cunt, Shona felt his cum begin to trickle from her pussy and dribble down the inside of her thighs. He slid up from underneath her until he sat, resting his back against the edge of the bed. Shona reached out and took his flagging cock with one hand. Leaning forward, her tongue lapped along his shaft. "Mmmmmm," she purred as, once again, she savoured the taste of her juices mixed together with a man's cum.

As she popped the head of Michael's cock between her lips to suck the last drops into of his cum into her mouth, Fraser began to thrust again. His cock sawed in and out of her tight rear hole as he pushed his prick deep into her back passage. His balls slapped against her tender pussy as he thrust in and out. As Michael rolled away, Shona was pleasantly surprised when Gavin took his place. His cock was returning to life and Shona quickly and skilfully proceeded to bring him back to full hardness with her fingers and lips.

Fraser increased the pace of his strokes, breathing heavily as he banged away at Shona's arse. With an animal groan, he grabbed Shona's hips, pulling her back on to his cock. "Uuuunnnnn! he groaned as he began emptying a second load of cum into Shona, shooting it deep into her bowels. Shona smiled contentedly as she felt his cock spasm inside her.

He pulled out and collapsed to the floor. Before Shona could catch her breath, Gavin was behind her, nestling his prick against the entrance of her pussy. "Ooooooofffffff!" she exclaimed as he stabbed his prick into her and began to thrust, pounding in and out. Shona sagged forward, unable to support herself as her strength began to ebb. "I need to lie on my back," she said, sounding a little tired. Gavin pulled out and helped Shona on to the bed. Shona turned and smiled at him. "OK, big boy," she said, "Come and get me."

Shona spread her legs and Gavin climbed on top of her, lunging his cock into her hot tunnel with a single thrust. Shona brought her legs up, resting her feet on his backside. "Go on!" she urged, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she dug her fingernails into the skin of his back, clawing at him as his cock pounded her pussy. "Oooohh Yesss!!" she cried, "That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeee!!!!"

Shona turned her head to find Michael standing beside her, his fingers wrapped around his dick and pumping furiously. She wriggled slightly, getting nearer to the edge of the bed as Gavin fucked her relentlessly. She poked her tongue out and flicked it over the slit on the end of his knob as he beat his shaft with his hand. Gavin pumped in and out, breathing hard. Beads of sweat fell from his brow, landing on Shona's tits.

She gripped his cock with her pussy and alternated between urging him on with a stream of obscenities and lashing Michael's knob with her tongue. "Oh Shona!" Gavin cried. His hips surged. His body stiffened. Shona trembled in anticipation. Suddenly he fell forward, pinning her to the bed as the dam broke and he began flooding her pussy with his cum, his hips continuing to thrust as he shot jet after jet into her.

As he rolled away, Michael began to groan. "Where do you want this?" he asked, panting.

"I don't care," replied Shona, "Wherever you want."

"Open your mouth then," he said without any hesitation. Shona did as she was told and Michael thrust the head of his cock into her mouth. Shona closed her lips around him and sucked, reaching out to give his balls an encouraging squeeze. "Oh Christ!" he cried, "Here I cum!"

Shona let her jaw go slack. Michael's cock began to fire its load of hot, salty cum into her mouth. Shona let it pool on her tongue, enjoying its rich flavour before swallowing it down greedily.

Shona's body ached as she lay on the bed gathering her strength. Finally she got up and started to gather up her clothes. She dressed quickly and made her way to they door. "Thanks for a great night," she said as she turned the key in the lock.

"Our pleasure," replied Michael.

"Yeah," said Gavin.

"Thanks, Shona," said Fraser, Good night!"

"Good night," she replied, smiling warmly at the boys before opening the door and creeping out into the corridor.

It was just after midnight when Shona returned to her room. After leaving the boys she'd made her way downstairs for another shower then sneaked outside for a quick cigarette. As she climbed into bed she noticed there was a message on her mobile. "Hope ur havin fun" it read, ILY C xxx".

Shona felt slightly guilty as she read her boyfriend's text. She decided to reply, her fingers dancing nimbly over her phone's keypad. "I am" she replied. "Luv u 2".

Shona put her mobile down on the bedside cabinet and switched off the light. It had been quite a day she reflected to herself as she yawned, her body still aching pleasantly from the evening's festivities. She relived them in her mind as she turned over and went to sleep.

12