St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shona smiled and kissed her friend again, briefly. Staring intently into Jane's ice blue eyes she said, "I'm hungry for your pussy, Jane. I want to taste you!"

"Oh fuck yes!" Jane replied. "Eat me! If I can't have a cock there's nothing I love more than your mouth on my pussy." Shona smiled as she moved down her friend's body. Having initiated Jane in the joys of all girl sex nearly four years before, Shona had never found a more willing lover. While she was every bit as cock hungry as her friend, in the past year alone she had sampled more than thirty, and while sex with her boyfriend, Craig, could turn her inside out, leaving her exhausted and satisfied, Shona loved having sex with other girls. She made no secret of her bisexuality and, through their close friendship and Shona's gentle coaching, she had educated Jane until she had become the most satisfying of the numerous female lovers that she had had.

By comparison, apart from Shona, the only other girls that Jane had had sex with were their friends, Sandra and Amanda. While those occasions, the first with Sandra and Shona along with Jamal in the changing rooms at the local sports centre and, more recently, with Sandra, Shona and Amanda during the festivities at Amanda's eighteenth birthday had been both fun and enjoyable, they were nothing more than spur of the moment responses to the situation. Jane's preference was men. While it was true that Shona could make her feel good in ways that she never achieved with men and, having experienced the pleasure of loving and being loved by her best friend and would always want more, nothing made Jane happier than the feel of a thick, hard cock in her pussy, arse or mouth. Shona, while undeniably female and tender in her lovemaking was the only other girl who could satisfy Jane as completely, albeit in an entirely different way, as a man.

Moving between Jane's outstretched legs, Shona leaned forward, burying her face in her friend's warm, wet pussy. She sighed as she inhaled Jane's scent, her friend's juices glistening on her enflamed lower lips.

"Oh fuck, Shona, Yessssss!" Jane moaned as her friend's tongue ran along her slit, working its way between her moist lips. Savouring Jane's flavour, Shona darted her tongue into her friend's wet opening, lapping up the juices that flowed onto her tongue.


Jane squeezed her breasts, teasing her stiff nipples with her fingers as Shona feasted on her cunt. "Yesssss, mmmmmm," she murmured as Shona's tongue grazed her clit, sending shivers running up her spine. Encouraged by Jane's soft moans of pleasure, Shona attacked her friend's pussy with increased vigour, pressing Jane's thighs firmly to the ground as she sucked and licked her friend's nectar into her mouth.

As the sensations intensified, Jane felt her body begin to tremble. Tugging on her nipples as Shona lapped a her clit, Jane moaned as electricity pulsed through her. "Oh fuck... ohhhhh... I'm cumming!" Jane moaned as Shona's tongue flicked skilfully over her clit.

As Jane's climax began to grip her, Shona sucked her friend's swollen clit between her lips, humming softly as she flicked its tip with her tongue. Jane's head tossed from side to side, her body shook. Her hips, restrained by Shona's weight pressing down on them began to buck. "Oh fuck, Shona... Oh fuck... Oooohhhh ffffuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!" Jane cried as her orgasm peaked again and again, climactic waves washing over her as she surrendered herself to Shona's tender ministrations.

Shona felt Jane's body stiffen as she concentrated her efforts on her friend's clit. Every flick of her tongue caused Jane to shudder violently. "Yes! Yesss!!! YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Jane cried. Her body convulsed as contractions gripped her womb. Her fingers clenched Shona's hair, pressing her friend's mouth even more firmly against her mound. "Oh Shona! Oh fuck! Ooooooohhhhhhh," Jane moaned, her breath coming in strangled gasps as she forced herself to endure more and more.

Finally, unable to take any more, Jane pushed Shona away. "Sit on my face!" she demanded, "I want to taste your cunt!"

Stopping only to kiss Jane lingeringly on the lips, Shona moved up until her pussy hovered above Jane's mouth. With her body still gripped in the fading throes of her climax, Jane reached up to grab Shona's hips, pulling her friend's pussy down on to her mouth. "Ohhhhh, Jane!" Shona gasped as her friend's tongue slipped between her labia to dart in and out of her entrance.

Starting with long, slow strokes of her tongue, Jane lapped at Shona's juices as they flooded into her mouth. Shona rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her mound against Jane's mouth. "Suck my clit, Jane!" Shona demanded, "Oh yessssss! Suck my fucking clit!!!!!" Jane responded, humming softly as she took her friend's sensitive bulb into her mouth.

The gentle vibrations of Jane's lips sent a tingling sensation through Shona. "Mmmmmm, yessssssss..." she purred, feeling a warm glow spread over her.

Reaching for the sun cream, Shona poured a small amount over her hands. Lifting her hands to her breasts, she began to rub the cream into her skin as Jane's tongue worked its way into the folds of her pussy. "Aaaahhhhhh!" she sighed softly as she tweaked her stiff nipples, her fingers slick with the cream. Almost instinctively, her hips began to buck more wildly, riding Jane's face with increasing abandon as her friend's tongue darted over her swollen lips and clit.

Shona's juices flowed out of her pussy, coating Jane's face as they trickled over her. "Mmmm, you taste soooo good," Jane murmured before attacking her friend's clit once more.

Shona felt the pressure mount inside her body as Jane's tongue drove her towards her climax. Closing her eyes, she squeezed her breasts together, teasing her nipples, adding to the sensations. Feeling herself begin to slip over the edge, she began to cry out. "Oh yes, Jane! Eat me! Eat my pussy!!!" she demanded as the first rippling tremors of her orgasm spread though her. "Yes... Yes... Ohhhhh Yesssss!" she moaned as Jane's hands gripped her hips pulling her pussy even more firmly against her friend's mouth.

As the sensations mounted in intensity, Shona lost control. Screaming obscenities, she demanded more as Jane's tongue lashed her clit relentlessly. "Oh Jane! Oh fuck yes! That's soooo fucking goooood!!" she yelled as she came, powerful contractions wracking her body.

The man watched intently as the brunette rode her blonde friend's face, becoming increasingly vocal as her orgasm claimed her. Lost in their passion, neither girl had noticed his approach. The sounds of their love making had drawn him to this spot and the spectacle that greeted him sent the blood coursing through his veins to his cock.

Recognising the girls as students from St. Mary's, he wondered if the need to express their climaxes so vocally was something that was taught as part of the curriculum. Sensing that the brunette's orgasm was subsiding, he cleared his throat with a cough. "You seem to be enjoying yourselves," he said ironically as the girls suddenly looked in his direction.

Shona and Jane froze. Standing before them was a young man, in his early twenties. He was tall, about 6'4" and well built, wearing only a pair of what looked like boxer shorts, with an amused smile on his pleasant face. His arms and upper body were well developed, muscles rippling below his skin. Broad of shoulder and chest, he tapered down to a narrow waist. His stomach was washboard flat. Powerful thighs extended from the legs of his shorts, his long legs were coated with a light covering of hair.

"Who are you?" Jane demanded, eying the stranger appreciatively from her position, still between Shona's thighs.

The young man laughed. It was a rich, pleasant yet slightly mocking laugh. "I should be asking you the same thing," he replied. "Anyway, I'm Grant, Grant Hunter. My father owns this estate which, I suppose, means that you're trespassers. You're from St. Mary's aren't you?" he asked, smiling.

"Yes," replied Shona defiantly as she moved to let Jane out from underneath her.

"I'm guessing," he said lightly, "so correct me if I'm wrong but, from your accent, you would be Shona and your blonde friend must be Jane. You're the current head girls aren't you?"

"What if we are?" demanded Jane haughtily.

"Well, if you are," he drawled, still smiling his ironic smile, "I'm wondering if you two are the reason that I'm standing here in just my shorts, having had to lend the rest of my clothes to one of your fellow students whose own clothes just happened to disappear while we were, ah... well... let's say, entertaining each other."

The girls shot each other a quick glance then smiled knowingly. "I'm sorry," said Jane, "I'm not sure I understand," she added with a look of contrived innocence.

Grant laughed again. "No matter," he said, "The real question is, what am I going to do about you two? I should probably report you to your school for trespassing but..." he let it hang.

"But what?" enquired Shona, sweetly.

"Well," Grant replied, "I thought that, maybe, we could come to some arrangement."

"And just what sort of arrangement did you have in mind," Jane asked with eager curiosity.

"Well..." he drawled again, "If you are who I think you are and, if even half of what your fellow student has said about you is true, then I guess you'd have a pretty good idea as to what to do with this," he said as he pushed his shorts down off his hips, letting his long, thick cock spring free.

The girls stared at Grant, drinking in the sight of his lean, firmly muscled body. Appraising his proud erection, Jane realised that it was very nearly as long and as thick as that of Mr. Fitzgerald, the P.E. instructor. Licking her lips appreciatively, she fluttered her long eyelashes at him coyly. "Just what is it you'd like us to do?" she asked in a little girl voice.

Again, Grant laughed. "Just do whatever you think it'll take to stop me from reporting you to the school authorities," he said.

Jane smiled. "OK," she said, "Why don't you sit down on one of these towels, make yourself comfortable and my friend and I will do our best to appeal to your kind-hearted side?"

"It's a deal," replied Grant, smiling as he took his place on the nearest towel.

Smiling, the girls advanced towards him, approaching catlike on either side. Jane stared up at Grant, unleashing the power of her ice blue eyes on him as she reached forward to stroke his cock. As Jane's fingers slid slowly up and down his shaft, Grant sighed as he watched the two girls share a long, passionate kiss. "Ohhhh, that's good," he groaned as Jane took the head of his cock into her mouth while Shona worked her tongue up and down his shaft.

Jane bobbed her head up and down for a couple of minutes before changing places with Shona, licking the underside of Grant's shaft as her friend engulfed his knob with her mouth. The faint taste of another girl's juices on his thick cock confirmed to the friends that this was the cock that they had witnessed Avril enjoying. Just as she had back in the clearing when she had watched Avril impaling herself on the long, thick cock that she was now sharing with Shona, Jane felt a surge of jealousy towards her rival for beating her to this prize. Avril's cries of pleasure had suggested that Grant knew how to use his impressively proportioned tool and both girls were eager to feel it inside them.

Sliding her mouth up Grant's shaft until only the tip remained in her mouth, Shona tilted her head to one side. Taking her cue from her friend, Jane moved up to kiss Shona, their lips wrapped around Grant's knob. "Fuuuuuccckkk!!!!!" he gasped as the girls tongued his knob together, one on either side. Shona squeezed his balls gently, teasing the ridge of skin than ran back to his arse with her fingernail.

Grant's hips bucked as the two St. Mary's girls made love to his cock with their mouths. Jane and Shona took it in turn to suck on his engorged head while the other teased his shaft and balls with their tongue, changing positions every few minutes, driving Grant crazy.

As Shona and Jane gorged themselves on his cock, Grant couldn't believe how lucky he was. Despite having been drained by Avril, who had been a better than average shag, the cock sucking skills of the two friends left him in no doubt that they were in a class of their own. The fatigue that he had felt after Avril and he had finished 'entertaining each other' had now vanished and, while he enjoyed the attentions of their mouths on his cock, he was overwhelmed with the desire to give the two cocksucking St. Mary's girls a good, hard fucking.

Sensing Grant's need, the girls raised their heads from his lap. As they exchanged a quick glance, Shona saw the hunger in Jane's gaze. " Go ahead," she said to her friend, "it's what you've been gagging for all day." Jane laughed, little more than an embarrassed titter. "I'll sit on his face while you fuck him," Shona continued, "then, when I cum, we can change over." Jane kissed Shona passionately, thanking her friend for her generosity. As Jane moved to straddle Grant, Shona held his cock, directing it at her friend's invitingly wet entrance.

"Ooooooh fuck!!!!!" exclaimed Jane as the head of Grant's cock split her lips and began to edge into her cunt. While she was no stranger to the feeling of a large, hard cock inside her, Jane was surprised at the way his prick stretched her, filling her cunt as she slowly impaled herself on its length. "Oh Shona!" she gasped, "You've got to feel him inside you. He's soooo big and hard!" Shona kissed her friend then moved to straddle Grant's head, lowering her pussy on to his waiting mouth.

Shona sighed as Grant's tongue slid along her slit, working its way into the entrance of her pussy and darting rapidly in and out. "Oooooohhhhh!" she sighed, "He knows how to use his tongue too."

The girls held on to each other for support, kissing and fondling as Grant focussed on their pussies. His hips surged upwards, forcing his cock deep into Jane's cunt as she worked her pussy up and down his thick shaft. His tongue explored Shona's pussy, working its way into every fold. The girl's kissed, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths as their hands toyed with each other's breasts.

Jane felt deliciously full as her pussy stretched around Grant's thick cock. His thick bush of pubic hair tickled her clit and smooth lower lips as she ground herself against him. Shona sighed as Grant's tongue flicked expertly over her clit, driving her wild with its firm yet gentle strokes. "Oh Jane!" she moaned, "he eats pussy like a girl, mmmmmmm." Jane kissed her friend once more, feeling Shona's body tremble as she supported herself against her.

Only by concentrating single-mindedly on eating Shona's pussy, was Grant able to keep himself under control, Jane, it seemed, needed no more from him than the involuntary thrusting of his hips as she rode his cock with increasing abandon. As he savoured the rich taste of Shona's juices as they flowed into his mouth, he wondered if Jane would taste any different. Jane's cunt gripped his cock tight within her, squeezing it with a vicelike grip, the rippling contractions of her walls trying to milk his cum from his shaft.

"Suck my tits, Jane!" Shona demanded as she ground her pussy against Grant's mouth. Her clit throbbed as the tip of his tongue flicked over it. Shona cupped her large, firm breasts in her hands, lifting them as Jane leaned forward to comply with her friend's demand. "Oh shit, that's good! she gasped as Jane's tongue flicked lightly over each of her nipples in turn, mirroring the action of Grant's tongue on her clit.

Shona's hips began to buck as her orgasm started to grow inside her. Clutching Jane's head, Shona pulled her friend tightly against breasts. "Suck them!" she urged, "Suck them hard!"

Jane did as she Shona asked, feeling the tremors running through her friend's body as she sucked hard on the stiff nipple in her mouth. Her cunt pulsed around Grant's cock as she rocked her hips up and down.

Grant reached up and gripped Shona's hips, pulling her towards him. He sucked her swollen bulb between his lips and teased it with the tip of his tongue. "Yesssss!!! Oh fuck yessssss!!!!" Shona cried as her climax exploded. She shook wildly as spasms wracked her body. Trapped between Jane and Grant's powerful grip, she was powerless to do anything as she came again and again.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Shona cried as, unable to endure any more, she found the strength roll away. Breathing heavily as she fought to regain control, she watched with detached interest as Grant eased Jane onto all fours and began to fuck her from behind.

"Yes! Oh yes! That's so fucking good!" Jane cried as Grant plunged his cock into cunt with long, powerful thrusts. Reaching between her legs to play with her clit as Grant rammed his thick cock into her, Jane brought herself quickly to a climax. "Harder! she screamed, her body shaking, "Oh Grant, fuck me harder!"

Grant increased his pace as Jane surrendered to her orgasm. Grabbing her hips, he drove his cock into her cunt with a force that brought tears to Jane's eyes. His strong hands pushed and pulled at her hips, shaking her like a rag-doll as he pulled her on to his cock, thrusting hard at the same time. "Oh... Oh... Oh yessss!" Jane cried as Grant's cock pounded her cunt mercilessly, her cries punctuated by the slapping of his thighs against her upthrust arse as he fucked her with an urgency that matched her own desire.

Jane's body shook, a combination of Grant's rough handling and the powerful spasms that gripped her. As her cunt contracted tightly around his cock, Grant was was thankful for his earlier ball draining fuck with Avril. Had it not been for that earlier episode he would have fired his load into Jane as she writhed on his cock and would have needed time to recover before being able to fuck Shona as well.

As Jane collapsed, spent, to the ground, Grant's cock slipped from her cunt, leaving her with feeling of emptiness. Almost at once Grant found Shona in front of him. She smiled up at him before running her tongue along his shaft, methodically cleaning her friend's juices from its length.

"Fuck, Shona, that's fantastic," Grant gasped as she tongued the rim of his knob, occasionally teasing the slit at it's tip. Shona smiled at him then reached out and pushed him on to his back.

"Now to see if you're really as good as Jane seems to think you are," Shona purred as she swung herself into position above him. Leaning forward, Shona rubbed her breasts over Grant's face. Grant sighed then started to flick his tongue over the surface of her soft, fleshy mounds.

Shona reached back between her legs and gripped Grant's thick cock, aiming it at the entrance to her cunt. Pushing her hips back, she felt his knob part her lower lips as it pressed against her opening. "Oh fuck!" she cried as his cock entered her tunnel, stretching her walls as she lowered herself on to it. "You're sooo big!" she moaned appreciatively.

As Shona rocked slowly up and down, savouring the feel of Grant's thick cock filing her cunt, Jane crawled over to her and kissed her lightly. "I told you he was big," she purred, "Now to see if he's as good with his tongue as he is with his cock," she added with a smile as she swung one leg over to straddle Grant's head.

Lowering her pussy on to Grant's mouth, Jane sighed as his tongue worked along her slit, teasing her clit briefly before lapping at her juices as they flowed from her tunnel. "You were right, Shona," she gasped as his tongue darted in and out of her muffin, "he does eat pussy like a girl. Mmmmm."

Shona slid her pussy up and down Grant's cock, increasing her pace as she became accustomed to having his thick rod inside her. She leaned forward to kiss Jane, her hands exploring her friend's body. Jane, with her eyes screwed tightly closed, was lost in the pleasure that Grant's tongue was giving her. "Fuck, Shona, he's almost as good as you," she cooed as a shiver ran along her spine.