St Mary's Girls: A Taste Of Victory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her eyes screwed tightly shut, Shona rode the waves of her orgasm. The sensations were much more intense than any she'd ever experienced with any of the numerous boys or men whom had eaten her pussy. She came again and again, crying out with blissful abandon each time her climax peaked until she could take no more and lay quivering on the bed.

Steph moved up beside Shona and held her tight. "Are you always so noisy when you cum." she teased.

"I... uh... I guess so," Shona replied with a shrug, "but then, I don't think anyone has ever made me cum so hard. Saying it was wonderful would be a ridiculous understatement." Steph smiled and reached out to stroke a stray strand of Shona's hair from her face before kissing her lightly on the lips. Shona melted into Steph's embrace, returning the kiss with increasing passion. "Mmmmm," she purred softly, tasting herself on Steph's lips,"I can't wait to taste your pussy."

"Well, I won't need these any more then," Steph replied, hitching her thumbs into the elastic of her knickers and easing them down over her long, slender legs. Shona licked her lips as she gazed down at her goal. Steph's mound was smooth, without even the slightest trace of stubble. Steph smiled. "I had it waxed just the other day. Not that I ever have much hair down there anyway," she said, noticing Shona's gaze.

"I like it," Shona purred quietly, reaching out to tentatively run her fingers over the other girl's mound. "It's so soft and smooth," she added.

"And it's waiting for your mouth," Steph said coyly, smiling as Shona turned to kiss her.

As her tongue danced in Stephanie's mouth, Shona's hands explored the other girl's body. She moved down to Steph's breasts, licking them all over as she cupped and squeezed them with her hands. Steph squirmed and moaned softly as Shona, pausing occasionally to kiss her on the lips, sucked, kissed and licked her breasts. "Your tongue feels so good on my tits, Shona," Steph sighed, "but I want to feel it on my pussy," she added giving Shona's shoulders a gentle push.

Shona let herself be guided lower, her excitement and anticipation growing as she kissed her way down over Steph's flat stomach, positioning herself between the other girl's outstretched legs. She paused briefly as she gazed at Steph's pussy, spread open before her, its lips pink and enflamed, glistening with her juices. Shona had never been this close to another girl's muffin before and she found herself hesitating. "I... I'm not sure what to do," she said plaintively.

Steph reached out and took Shona's hand. She smiled and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Just do what you like having done to you," she said, "there's really nothing more to it than that."

Shona nodded then edged tentatively forward, her senses filled with the rich scent of Stephanie's pussy. She planted a series of kisses on the insides of the other girl's thighs, as much to add to her own sense of anticipation than out of any desire to tease Steph.

Finally, unable to resist the temptation to have her first taste of another girl's juices, Shona let her tongue flick out, darting it lightly between Stephanie's enflamed, moist labia. "Mmmmmm," Steph purred as Shona's tongue began gingerly exploring her pussy. "Use a little more pressure, Shona," she advised, "take it nice and easy."

Shona responded, taking the other girl's advice. With growing confidence, urged on by Steph's moans of pleasure, she worked her tongue into the folds of her lover's pussy. Steph squirmed, pressing her pussy more firmly against Shona's mouth. "That's it," she sighed encouragingly, "just like that." Feeling bolder, Shona dipped her tongue inside Steph's tunnel, curling it inside her. "Ooooohhhh, that's good, Shona," Steph moaned, "that's really, really good!"

Encouraged by Stephanie's urgings, Shona lapped hungrily at the other girl's pussy, savouring the taste of Steph's hot juices as they flowed over her tongue and into her mouth. Steph's moans grew louder as Shona nuzzled her clit. Shona reached up, her hands cupping and squeezing Steph's breasts as she feasted on her pussy. "Oh yesssss, squeeze my tits, Shona! Squeeze them!" Steph urged.

Shona began focussing her attention on Steph's clit. Steph tossed and writhed as her new-found lover's tongue drove her onwards. "Oh Shona! Don't stop!" Steph cried. "That's so, soooooo, good," she added as she twisted her fingers in Shona's hair, pulling the other girl's face more firmly against her mound.

Shona darted her tongue in and out of Steph's tunnel, returning to her clit before sucking on her enflamed labia. Steph's body began to shake as the sensations spreading from her pussy intensified. Shona squeezed Steph's nipples, tugging them with her fingers as her tongue began lashing her clit.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh!" Steph moaned, feeling her womb begin to pulse, responding to the throbbing in her clit. Shona pinched Steph's nipples tightly, the pain heightening her arousal. Steph's body shook more and more violently as the contractions that gripped her pussy and womb multiplied in strength. Desperately, she tried to hold back, denying herself the release she craved as Shona's tongue beat against her clit. "Yes... oh yes... ohhhhhhh yesssssss!!!!" she whimpered as the pressure inside her mounted. Shona could feel the tension in Steph's body, the tightness of her inner thighs she strained to delay the inevitable. Sucking Steph's clit between her lips, Shona began to hum softly as her tongue teased the tip.

The vibration of Shona's lips pushed Steph over the edge. "Fuck! Ohhhhhhh fuck!" she cried as her body heaved, lifting her arse of the bed, pushing her mound against Shona's mouth. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" she cried again as powerful spasms gripped and shook her. Shona slowed her pace, her tongue moving in slow circles around and over Steph's clit, keeping her at boiling point.

Steph's pleasure filled cries filled the room as she came again and again. Shona kept her tongue lightly flicking the other girl's clit, giving her no reprieve from the onslaught of her climax. Steph's convulsions slowly decreased as her energy drained from her body.

"No more! Oh, Shona, no more," Steph moaned at last, unable to take any more. Shona smiled and gave Steph's clit a final flick with her tongue and was rewarded with one last violent flinch before she moved up to lie beside her, gathering the other girl in her arms.

Shona could feel Steph's heart pounding in her chest, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she fought to regain control of her body. Finally, she turned to Shona and kissed the other girl on the lips. "Mmmmmm," she purred contentedly as she began licking her juices from Shona's face.

The two girls lay for what seemed like an eternity, basking in the afterglow of their experience. Shona realised that this evening had opened a whole new world of experience to her. She enjoyed sex with men, loving the feel of a thick cock filling her mouth, her pussy or her arse. She also knew that having had Steph make love to her and having returned the favour, she also needed the loving touch of another girl to make her sexuality complete. "Thank you, Steph," she whispered, "thank you for showing me how good loving another girl can be."

Steph laughed. "I should be thanking you," she said softly, "I haven't cum so hard in ages. If that was really your first time with a girl then you're a natural." Before Shona could respond, Steph kissed her with a passion that belied her apparent exhaustion. "Should we go back and join the others or would you like to stay here for some more?" she asked.

"I... I don't know," Shona stammered.

Steph kissed Shona lightly on the lips. "I know which I'd prefer," she said then kissed Shona again.

12