St. Mary's Girls: Close Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooohhhhhhh!" Shona groaned as Brendan's cock invaded her from behind, plunging deep into her bowels. His cock, lubricated with their combined juices, slid easily in and out of her dark hole. "Oh yes Brendan, Fuck me... Fuck my arse!" Shona cried, reaching back to finger her clit as his cock worked in and out.

The added friction of Shona's tight rear hole provided the extra tightness Brendan's overworked cock needed. He felt the pressure mounting as he stabbed his cock into Shona's arse with increasing force. "Mmmmm, yes... Fuck me!" Shona moaned, feeling herself on the verge of another climax as her cousin's balls slapped against her enflamed lower lips.

"Oh Shona!" gasped Brendan, "I'm cumming!" he groaned.

"Cum in me," Shona moaned, her body trembling as her fingers rubbed furiously at her clit, "cum in my arse!!!!"

With a strangled groan, Brendan sank his cock deep into Shona's back passage as he erupted. The feeling of his cum flooding into her bowels, combined with the pressure of her fingers on her throbbing clit, tipped Shona over the edge once more. Screaming, she came hard as Brendan emptied his load into her.

"Fuck, Shona!" Brendan groaned as he slumped to the ground, freeing his cock from her tight arsehole as Shona collapsed on to her front on the towel.

They lay for another fifteen minutes, slowly recovering. Shona puffed happily on a cigarette as the sun beat down on her. She felt satisfied, her pussy and arse pleasantly tender from the pounding they'd taken. Eventually they decided it was time for them to head back to the house. "Well," Shona said as she pulled on her bikini briefs, "I guess it's my turn to walk home with your cum soaking in my pants." Brendan smiled, remembering the discomfort he'd had to endure when they'd last visited this spot, years before.

They dressed quickly and packed the towels into Shona's bag. "Thank you for a fantastic afternoon," Shona said, giving her cousin a lingering kiss.

"Thank you too," Brendan replied, taking Shona's hand as they set off back through the woods.

---*****--- Later that evening, Shona suggested to Brendan and Bernadette that the three of them should go out for a drink. The local pub was a little over half a mile away in the neighbouring village. As it was such a nice evening they decided that they would walk.


O'Driscall's Bar was moderately busy when they arrived but there were still seats to be had in the lounge area. As they made their way towards a vacant table, Shona heard her name being called. Turning, she smiled as her friend, Kathleen O'Driscall, the proprietor's daughter approached and gave her a hug. "How are you?" she asked, "I haven't seen you since Christmas. Have you been home long? I just got back the night before last."

"I'm fine," replied Shona, "I've been back a few weeks now. I'm just out for a few drinks with Brendan and Bernie. You remember my cousins don't you?"

"Aren't they the ones that emigrated to... Australia, was it?" Kathleen asked.

"Close," replied Shona, "New Zealand. Anyway they're over here for a while and I thought we'd have a drink. Care to join us?"

Kathleen frowned. "I'm supposed to be working," she said, "But I'll ask Dad if he'd mind, seeing as how I haven't seen you for ages. Anyway," she continued, "what're you having? Go and get a seat and I'll bring them over to you in a minute."

Shona smiled as she rejoined Brendan and Bernadette. Kathleen was her oldest friend; they had known each other since they had been about three or four years old and had both attended the local village primary school. They had remained friends even during the years Shona had spent at boarding school in England while Kathleen had attended a convent down near Dublin.

Shona rejoined her cousins at the table. They were joined a few minutes later by Kathleen, carrying their drinks on a tray. "Dad says that since it's you, I can have the night off," she said, smiling as she took the vacant seat at the table. Shona carried out the introductions while Kathleen passed round her cigarettes. Brendan, being a non-smoker, declined but the girls both accepted and they were soon puffing away with Kathleen as the sipped their drinks and chatted.

At some point, during their third or fourth drink, Shona excused herself to go to the toilet. "I'll chum you," said Kathleen, rising to her feet, "I'm bursting for a pee myself," she added.

Shona waited as Kathleen stood before the mirror, touching up her make up. "Your cousin's really nice," Kathleen said.

"Which one?" asked Shona, grinning evilly.

"Brendan, of course!" Shona's friend replied indignantly. She smiled as she added, "We're not all part-time carpet munchers like you, you know!"

Shona laughed. "And you a Convent Girl as well. Didn't those Sisters teach you anything? Someday I might just have to show you what you've been missing," she teased.

"Yeah, thanks!" replied Kathleen, dryly, "I'll bear that in mind next time I'm really desperate. So what's he like, Brendan I mean?"

"He's a really nice guy," Shona replied innocently.

"That's not what I meant. I meant, what's he like...?" Kathleen asked again, winking and giving her friend a nudge.

"How the hell should..."

"Because I know you, Miss Fraser," Kathleen interrupted, "leave you alone with a good looking bloke and, cousin or not, you'll have had him inside your knickers in next to no time at all. You can't help yourself." She grinned. "And besides," she continued, "you had the hots for him when you were a kid. You told me all about what the pair of you got up to back then. Stands to reason that, given the chance, you'd finish what you started all those years ago. I know I would if it'd been me," she added wickedly.

"I'm saying nothing," Shona replied, "You'll just have to find out for yourself."

"Fair enough," said Kathleen, "I just hope you haven't worn him out."

Shona laughed. "You're worse than I am."

"I know," replied Kathleen. "I was such a disappointment to the sisters at Our Lady's."

Laughing, the two friends returned to rejoin the others.

As the evening progressed, Kathleen flirted more and more blatantly with Brendan and, for his part, Brendan was giving good measure in return. It was obvious to even the most casual observer the direction in which they were going. Shona smiled to herself. She hoped that her friend would enjoy Brendan's attentions as much as she had earlier that day.

"What is it?" Bernadette asked, noticing Shona's amused grin.

"What... er... oh... nothing really," Shona stammered. "They're being pretty obvious, aren't they?"

Bernadette smiled. "He has that effect on women," she said with a shrug.

"And Kathleen has that effect on men," replied Shona. "Do you think we should just drink up and leave them to it?"

"We could I suppose. Would you mind?" enquired Bernadette.

"Not if you don't," replied Shona.

They finished their drinks then Shona turned to Brendan and Kathleen. "Bernie and I are going to head off," she said. "We'll see you later, Brendan. Kath, give me a call sometime soon and we'll have a night out on the town, OK?"

"Sure," replied Kathleen giving Shona a friendly peck. "C'mon Brendan, you can help me tidy up through here," she added.

Shona and Bernadette stepped out into the night. The air was still warm and the moon cast enough light for them to find their way. "Oooops!" laughed Shona as she stumbled slightly, catching her heel on the uneven verge at the side of the road.

"Careful!" warned Bernadette, reaching out to help her cousin regain her balance.

"Thanks," replied Shona. Their bodies pressed together briefly as Shona straightened herself out. She felt a strange sense of excitement in response to that momentary contact. Looking into her cousin's eyes, Shona has surprised by the hungry intensity in Bernadette's gaze. Shona took her hand. "Bernie... I..." Bernadette silenced her with a kiss. Shona found herself melting into her cousin's arms.

The kiss was tender and soon became passionate. Standing at the roadside, the girls were oblivious to everything but their feelings. A car sped by, its horn blaring, its occupants yelling and wolf-whistling as it went past. The girls ignored it, aware only of each other.

After what seemed like an eternity, their lips parted. "Bernie... I..." Shona tried once more to express her feelings.

"Ssshhh," replied Bernadette, kissing Shona again briefly, "Ssshhh. I've wanted to do that all night. You can't know how much I've wanted to do that." Shona stared into her cousin's eyes. They were almost the same shade of icy blue as Jane's, she realised. "Will... Will you take me home and m... make love to me?" Bernadette asked.

"Oh, Bernie!" Shona gasped, "Of course I will."

In less than ten minutes they were back in Shona's room, having slipped quietly into the house and up the stairs to avoid waking her parents. Moonlight streamed in through a gap in the curtains as they sat on Shona's bed, wrapped in each other's arms, their lips pressed tightly together. Shona began to unbutton Bernadette's blouse then slid it down off her shoulders and down her arms, revealing her soft, creamy white skin. Bernadette stood up to let her cousin remove her jeans before pulling Shona to her feet. She tugged at the hem of Shona's light summer dress, pulling it up over her head before letting it fall to join the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

Bernadette was smaller than Shona in both build and height. Her body was lithe and graceful with curves that were soft and subtle yet warmly inviting. Her breasts, while smaller than her cousin's, were firm and full, perfectly rounded and soft to the touch. Her creamy white skin was almost without blemish and contrasted sharply with her expanse of thick, red hair.

With their lips pressed firmly together, their tongues dancing within the moist, warm confines of each other's mouths, they got back on to the bed. Shona gently pushed Bernadette on to her back then climbed on top of her. Their hands explored each other's bodies as they kissed passionately on the bed, Shona on top of her cousin, their breasts pressed firmly together.

Bernadette broke away and wriggled down until her face was buried in Shona's cleavage. As Bernadette started to kiss and lick her the surface of Shona's large, fleshy globes, Shona reached behind her back to unhook her bra, giving her cousin unrestricted access to her breasts. "Yessssss!" sighed Shona as Bernadette's tongue flicked over her nipples. "Fuck, Bernie, that feel's so nice," she gasped. Bernadette cupped Shona's breasts in her hands, pressing them together as her tongue spread a warm, wet film of saliva over their surface. Shona squirmed and moaned in response to her cousin's loving touch.

Feeling the warm glow of passion spread over her, Shona pulled away slightly from Bernadette. Leaning forward, she kissed her cousin's neck and collarbone as she slid the straps of Bernadette's bra down off her shoulders. Bernadette pulled her arms free of the straps as Shona pulled the soft, lacy white cups down to reveal her cousins breasts. "Ohhhhh, Shona, yessssss!" Bernadette sighed as Shona's tongue flicked over her nipples. She ran her fingers through her cousin's long, brown hair, pulling Shona firmly to her breast.

Cupping Bernadette's breasts in her hands, Shona slowly worked her tongue over their surface, pausing occasionally to nibble gently on her nipples. Bernadette had one leg slightly raised and Shona pushed her hips back, grinding her pussy against the front of her cousin's thigh, adding to the friction of her knickers on her clit as she feasted on Bernadette's breasts.

"Oh, Shona!" Bernadette gasped, "You're so good. That feels so nice!"

"Mmmmmm," replied Shona dreamily, running her tongue along Bernadette's cleavage as she ground her clit against her cousin's upraised leg.

Shona's body was on fire as the friction of Bernadette's leg pulled the gusset of her knickers tight against her throbbing clit. She began to rub harder, her juices soaking through the damp scrap of material to coat Bernadette's skin, making her mound glide more easily up and down her cousin's leg. "Oh fuck!" Shona cried as her body began to tremble. Her clit throbbed and the walls of her cunt pulsed as her climax swept over her.

Bernadette raised her hands to Shona's breasts, teasing her nipples, adding to sensations of her climax. "Fuck yessss, Bernie! Play with my tits! Squeeze my nipples hard!" Shona moaned as she ground her muffin even more firmly against her cousin's upraised leg.

"Hell, that was good!" Shona exclaimed as she let herself recover. "Now, where was I?" she asked as she returned her attention to Bernadette's breasts.

Shona began to move down slowly, kissing her way down her cousin's stomach. She discovered a particularly sensitive spot just above her cousin's knickers that made Bernadette flinch and gasp every time she touched it. Shona returned to that spot over and over, delighting in Bernadette's anguished squeals every time she caressed it with her lips and tongue. "You're such a tease," Bernadette gasped as Shona's mouth moved away, giving her a brief moment of respite.

"Yes, I am," Shona replied coyly, hitching her fingers into waist of her cousin's knickers. "Now, let's get these off you," she added, beginning to tug.

Bernadette raised her bum off the bed, allowing Shona to pull her knickers down. As Shona slid them down her legs, Bernadette reached behind her to unhook her bra that was still fastened under her breasts. As Shona tossed her cousin's knickers to the floor, she stared down at her naked body for the first time. The hair on Bernadette's pussy had been waxed and trimmed down to a narrow strip of soft, short ginger curls above her slit. Her moist lower lips were smooth and enflamed, her juices glistening in the moonlight on their surface.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Bernie," Shona purred appreciatively, "I can't wait to taste it." She bent forward and began to run her tongue slowly up the inside of Bernadette's leg. Bernadette tossed on the bed as Shona slowly teased her, working her mouth up towards her mound before pulling away at the last second, only to begin her approach again.

Working her way up, Shona inhaled the rich musky scent of her cousin's pussy. The aroma was intoxicating and Shona let her mouth be drawn inexorably closer to its goal. "Yessss! Ohhhhh yesssssss!" moaned Bernadette as Shona's tongue slipped between her labia and began to lick up and down.

"Mmmmmm, you taste soo good," Shona murmured before working her tongue into the tight confines of her cousin's cunt.

"Ooooooh!" sighed Bernadette as Shona's tongue stroked her insides. She began to play with her breasts as Shona's mouth explored her muffin. "Oooooohhhhh fuck!" she cried as she tugged at her stiff nipples, her body shuddering in response. Shona sucked each of her cousin's enflamed lower lips into her mouth in turn, running the tip of her tongue along their edge. Bernadette leaned forward, her tongue licking the swell of her breasts, trying but not quite able to reach her nipples, as she pushed them towards her mouth with her hands.

Shona slowly inserted one then two fingers into Bernadette's hot, wet cunt. She felt the walls of her cousin's tunnel grip her fingers as she twisted them around inside, pumping them in and out, stretching Bernadette's muffin as she lapped at her clit with her tongue.

"Oh... Oh... Ooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!" Bernadette moaned as the sensations in her breasts and pussy spread all through her body. "Fuck, that feels sooo good, Shona," she purred, revelling in the pleasure of her cousin's skilfully loving touch.

As Shona's lips fastened around the throbbing bulb of her clit, Bernadette felt the first gently rippling contractions of her impending orgasm spread over her womb. "Oh God yesssss!" she cried, "Eat me, Shona... Eat my pussy... Don't stop... Please don't stop.

Shona flicked her tongue over the tip of her cousin's clit as she slid a third finger inside Bernadette's cunt. Bernadette arched her back and a low moan escaped from between her lips as the sensations intensified. Sucking hard on her cousin's clit, Shona began to hum softly, the vibrations of her lips adding to the other girl's pleasure.

Bernadette clenched her fingers into the duvet, her knuckles turning white as she strove to prevent the release her body craved. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, mmmmmmm," she sighed as Shona's tongue circled her clit, sending waves of pleasure washing over her.

Bernadette denied herself for what seemed like an eternity until the attention of Shona's mouth and fingers became to much to bear. "Of fuck, Shona... I'm cumming!" she wailed, her body suddenly thrashing wildly on the bed, "Sweet, fucking Christ... I'm cum... I'm cumming... SShhhooooonnnnaaaaahhhhhhmmmmm!!!"

Shona paused briefly, smiling at the language her cousin employed at the height of her passion, before continuing her assault on Bernadette's clit. Bernadette flinched, her hips bucked wildly every time Shona's tongue brushed against her throbbing bulb. She clenched her fingers in Shona's long brown hair, pulling her cousin's mouth even more firmly to her pussy. Her climax peaked again and again, spasms wracked her body as Shona's tongue drove her mercilessly onwards.

Shona had seldom known another girl to cum so hard; not even Jane, whose appetite was nearly as insatiable as her own. "Oh yessss! Shona! Oh Shona!" Bernadette moaned softly, the walls of her pussy flexing rhythmically around Shona's fingers, gripping them tight.

At last, unable to endure any more, Bernadette pushed Shona weakly away. Shona moved up to kiss her cousin. She could feel Bernadette's heart pounding in her chest as their lips pressed together, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. "Thank you, Shona. That was wonderful," she whispered into her cousin's ear.

"My pleasure," Shona replied softly, smothering Bernadette's face with light, gentle kisses.

Bernadette reached for Shona's hand and raised it to her mouth. "Mmmmm," she murmured as she sucked each of Shona's fingers slowly into her mouth, savouring the taste of her own juices.

As she recovered her strength, Bernadette, pushed Shona on to her back. "Your turn now," she said with a smile as she started to tug at Shona's knickers. Shona let them be removed then spread her legs, displaying her muffin to Bernadette's scrutiny. Bernadette planted a kiss on each of Shona's breasts before working her way down. Shona trembled in anticipation, wondering if her cousin would be as skilful at giving as she was enthusiastic at receiving.

Leaning forward, Bernadette slowly ran her tongue along Shona's slit, pressing it between her moist labia, lapping gently at the entrance to her tunnel. "Mmmm," she purred, pulling away slightly, "that tastes suspiciously like cum in your pussy. Who was the lucky man?"

Shona suddenly froze. "Oh shit... Bernie... I'm... I'm so sorry," she gasped as the events of the afternoon came flooding back to her.

"Why? What is it?" asked Bernadette, a puzzled frown crossing her brow.

"I.. we... I mean... Oh shit, B... Brendan and I, we... well..." Shona stammered, tears brimming in her eyes. "I'm really sorry, Bernie. Truly and honestly, I am," she sobbed.

To Shona's surprise, Bernadette simply shrugged. "Oh well, no harm done," she said with a smile. Noting Shona's confused look she continued, "After all, here I am making love to my cousin. I can hardly blame Brendan for doing the same thing now, can I?"

"You... you don't mind?" Shona asked, not quite believing how well her cousin was handling the situation.

"No, not really," Bernadette replied with a shrug. "Cum is cum and it appears that Brendan's tastes no different from anyone else's." She laughed then continued, "A good little Catholic girl like me shouldn't even be eating another girl's pussy If the fact that the pussy in question belongs to my cousin doesn't make any difference then the fact that my brother's cum is leaking out of it while I'm doing it hardly matters in the grand scheme of things now, does it?" She gave Shona an arch little smile. "I hope your friend Kathleen won't be too disappointed to find that you got there first. Do you think he'll have anything left to give her?"