St Mary's Girls: Hotel Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ssshh," said Shona, silencing her with a lingering kiss before beginning her journey down Audrey's firm body.

Audrey's breasts were soft yet firm beneath Shona's hands. They were shapely, Shona noticed, if slightly smaller than her own. Her nipples rose stiffly from the crests of her tits as Shona gently flicked them with her tongue. "Aaaaahhhh!" sighed Audrey as Shona's hands cupped and squeezed her sensitive tits, her tongue licking all over their surface.

Shona wanted to linger but she felt Audrey's hands on her shoulders gently but firmly pushing her down. She smiled briefly to herself as she worked her way downwards, pausing occasionally to lick and kiss Audrey's sides and stomach.

Audrey's pussy was a matt of tight brown curls, shaved slightly at the sides but otherwise left to grow naturally. Shona felt a momentary indecision, torn between the desire to make Audrey pay for her earlier teasing or simply to dive straight in. The choice was made for her. As her mouth hovered above Audrey's mound, she grabbed Shona's head, forcing it towards her waiting pussy. At the same time, Audrey rocked her hips forward, offering her soft, sensitive flesh to Shona's tongue.

"Yesssssss!" Audrey moaned as Shona's tongue slid between her enflamed lower lips and probed the warm, wet entrance of her cunt. "Oh yes, Shona! Eat me!" she cried, playing with her tits as Shona's tongue began exploring her pussy, "Fuck me with your tongue."

Shona began slowly, working her tongue up and down Audrey's slit, occasionally working it into her tunnel. Audrey squirmed and moaned softly, squeezing her nipples between her fingers as Shona's tongue flicked lightly over her clit. Shona sucked Audrey's labia into her mouth, running her tongue along their edge, eliciting a gasped "Yesssssss!" of pleasure.

Savouring the rich taste of Audrey's juices as they flowed over her tongue, Shona began to lick harder, exerting more pressure on her lover's clit. Audrey's body writhed on the bed as she gave herself to sensations that were beginning to overwhelm her. "Ohhhhhh!" she moaned as she felt Shona slide a finger into her tunnel, stroking the inner walls of her pussy as she lapped at her clit.

The walls of Audrey's pussy gripped Shona's finger as she slid it in and out. Slowly, she inserted a second and was rewarded with another sensuous moan. Shona's fingers pumped in and out, the walls of Audrey's tunnel flexed rhythmically as Shona twisted them inside her, her tongue lapping at Audrey's clit.

Audrey pulled hard on her nipples, savouring the mix of pain and pleasure, she could feel herself getting close as Shona's tongue flicked rapidly over her throbbing clit, her fingers fucking Audrey's cunt.

Suddenly, Audrey cried out. "Stop!" she said, "I want to get on top." Shona slipped her fingers from Audrey's cunt and rolled onto her back. Seconds later, Audrey was above her, lowering her muffin on to Shona's waiting mouth. Shona grabbed Audrey's hips, pulling her down. She slipped her tongue into the warm folds of Audrey's pussy once more. Audrey ground her hips, forcing her pussy into Shona's mouth, her juices coating Shona's face with their sticky warmth. Shona reached up to play with Audrey's tits as she sucked and licked on her clit.

"Oh fuck, Shona! That feels soooo good!" she purred as the warm glow of her approaching orgasm washed over her. Shona licked harder, causing Audrey's body to flinch. "Ooooooohhhh," she cried as Shona clamped her lips around her swollen bud and sucked it into her mouth, humming as her tongue lashed its tip. Her hips began to buck. Supporting herself with one hand, Audrey reached down and gripped Shona's head with the other, pushing her lover's face against her mound. "Oh yessssss, Shona!" she moaned, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh... Oh fuck.... Oooooohhhhhh yesssssssss!" Her hips bucked furiously. She ground her pussy against Shona's mouth. Spasms shook her body with every touch of Shona's tongue. "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh ffffffffuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk!" she cried as her orgasm peaked, lightening bolts of pleasure coursing through her. Her body thrashed wildly as she gave voice to her release, urging Shona not to stop as she peaked again and again.

At last, Audrey let herself fall way from Shona's mouth. Shona moved up and held her tight, feeling Audrey's heart pound within her chest. They kissed. Although her energies were spent, Audrey gently licked her juices from Shona's face.

As they lay in each others' arms, basking in the glow of their shared pleasure, Audrey turned and starred into Shona's eyes. "Would you like to stay tonight?" she asked. "I can set my alarm so that you've plenty of time to nip back to your room for your things in the morning?"

Shona smiled. She reached out to stroke Audrey's cheek. "How much time is plenty of time?" she asked playfully.

"I don't know," replied Audrey, "How much time do you need?"

"You mean, how much time do we need, don't you?" asked Shona.

"I guess I do," replied Audrey contentedly, turning her head slightly to kiss Shona's fingers. "Is that a 'yes' then?" she asked.

"What do you think, silly?" asked Shona, pulling Audrey's body tightly against hers before kissing her once again.

12