St. Nicole's Christmas Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers

She invited me to stay each night, and after the girls were put down we made passionate love, as quietly as we could. Each night we shared intimate tender sex, communicating through our bodies. We spent long hours up at night talking afterwards, really getting to know each other. It was a whirlwind romance, spawned out of desperation and loneliness, created by a random chance meeting. As it turned out, we really enjoyed each other's company, and we had more in common than I would have thought. I was genuinely happy for the first time in a long time this holiday season, and so was Nicole.

The girls were a treat, and they had instantly warmed to me. Once I caught Marcy having a serious talk with Kayle: they hadn't seen me approach, so I stood just out of sight.

"No, that's not it," the older girl said.

"You mean…?" Kayle looked, wide-eyed.

"Yes! Rick is Santa Claus! You can't tell anyone—promise me!"

I smiled a huge shit-eating grin: the innocence of children was so precious.

Marcy continued. "He's staying here in disguise because he promised to bring back Daddy. Daddy's gone for good I guess, so he had to keep his promise by staying himself."

I ducked away, tears springing to my eyes, as I hid in the bedroom. I closed the door gently so they wouldn't hear me, and I started openly crying. Nicole had been in the bathroom unable to hear the girls, when she walked in on me.

"What's wrong?" she asked with concern.

I repeated what I'd heard Marcy telling her sister, and Nicole started bawling too, so we held each other until the sorrow had passed.

I managed to keep the car a secret until Christmas: four long days. It was hard to believe that I'd first seen Nicole less than two weeks ago. I was staying at Nicole's every night now, the dingy Redford apartment a distant memory. Christmas morning arrived, and I snuck out of bed, outside to the little white car to put on the ribbon. It took a while, and I was shivering in the cold without my jacket, but I finally got it arranged and through both doors without slamming them, the big bow centered on the roof. I gave the crappy puke-green Marquis a kick on the way back in, and a chunk of rusted metal fell off.

I came inside, quiet because I thought nobody was yet up. Marcy had been watching me from the front window, and she turned to me as I came in, rubbing my hands from the cold.

She ran up to me, and I scooped her up in my arms.

"Good morning sweetheart," I said softly.

"Good morning—Santa!" she conspiratorially whispered.

"You can't tell anyone."

"I know—I didn't. Well…"

"I know you told your sister, but that's okay."

She looked at me wide-eyed, and I smiled.

"Santa knows things, you know?"

She nodded, understanding. "Did you get Mommy a car?"

"Yes I did."

She hugged me tight. "Thank you Santa—she really needs one!"

She hesitated, then added earnestly with a touch of sadness, "I know you tried your hardest with Daddy. You don't have to stay here if you have to get back to the North Pole."

I hugged her to me tight so she couldn't see my face starting to water.

"It's okay Marcy. I got someone else to help the elves, so I can stay here a while longer."

I held her tight, and wiped my eyes with my sleeve, putting her back down.

"That's good. We all really like you here." She ran off, and woke up Kayle for the morning's revelry.

I snuck back into the bedroom, and Nicole was awake. "Where were you off too?" she asked, pulling back the covers, exposing her bare breasts.

"Mmmmm," I said, bending down to give them each a big kiss. "I was getting your present ready."

"I thought the turkey was my present."

"Not even close. The kids are up, starting into their presents."

She slid out of bed, and I watched her nude body as she strode across the room and put on her robe. We walked out into the family room, where Marcy and Kayle had already started ripping open their gifts, squealing with delight as each new treasure was revealed.

Nicole put her hands on her hips, and in a mocking tone to me said "Well where's my gift then?"

Marcy shouted, "It's outside Momma!"

Nicole went to the window and saw the car. She put her hands to her face and started crying. "Oh you shouldn't have!"

I helped her put on her coat, and she walked outside in disbelief.

"Let's go see Mommy's present," I said to the girls. I helped them put on their coats, and their little hats, gloves, and boots, the whole ordeal. I threw on my coat, ushering them outside.

Nicole was still standing there, crying. "I thought it was yours! This is too expensive. My God, I can't believe it!" she said.

"It was a deal. Do you like it?"

"Of course—I love it!" She ran into my arms, and I held her. She kissed me. "Thank you so much—you have no idea how much I hate that piece of…" She mouthed the word "shit," so the girls wouldn't see.

"You're welcome—it really was my pleasure."

We went inside and I played with the girls while Nicole got dressed and started preparing Christmas dinner. Dinner was fabulous—turkey and stuffing, yams, potatoes, green beans, and a salad. We all ate too much, and after a spot of TV the girls went to bed, finally tired after a long day of excitement.

I was washing the dishes when Nicole came up to me after having put down the girls for the night. She slid her arms around my waist, turning her head to press against my back as I scrubbed the pots.

"Just leave those for tomorrow. I've got to give you my present."

I turned off the water and dried off my hands on the dishtowel as she led me into the bedroom and closed the door after us.

She sat me down on the bed, and started stripping, removing each article of clothing until she was down to a sexy red teddy. She knelt before me, unbuttoning my jeans, unzipping my fly, and started trying to shrug off my pants. I stood up to help her, and she pulled my pants and underwear down.

She pushed me back, and knelt before me again. She started kissing my thighs and belly, and instantly I was at attention. She kissed the head, and started kissing me down my shaft. She took my balls in her hand, fondling them as she took just the tip of my cock into her mouth. She sucked hard on my head, then pushed more of me into her mouth.

It felt so good having her warm wet mouth on my cock, and I moaned. Nicole made a yummy sound, and slurped me in as far as she could manage. Holding my shaft with one hand, and my balls with the other, she started pumping and sucking my cock. She tugged at my balls, milking them with her thumbs as she sucked, and it felt fantastic. Nicole didn't leave me hanging; before too long I was ready to come, and she could sense it. She grabbed both balls tight in her hand, and took me deep into her mouth, sucking like mad. I came, and with each pulse I could feel myself emptying into her mouth. I grabbed her shoulders and held on tight as my orgasm raged, filling her mouth with my cum. She smiled and moaned appreciatively, accepting my sperm and swallowing it.

After I was finished, she asked me to scoot up on the bed, then pulled off her teddy, exposing her beautiful cinnamon body. I was still hard, so she took advantage of it, straddling me, and reaching underneath herself to guide me in.

I was still sensitive from the orgasm, but it felt great to penetrate her. "Can you feel how wet I am for you?" She was wet, and I went in easily. She rode me, rotating her hips and her ass, stirring me around inside her. She sat on top of me, fucking me, and got to admire the view, her beautiful face, and her sexy breasts. I reached up and grabbed her breasts in my hands, holding her with them, feeling her bounce up and down on me.

She came, gasping and panting, grinding her ass against me to feel my cock deep inside her. I didn't think I could come again, but when she came I was very close, and I kept pumping, bucking up my hips to meet her, forcing her body up and down on me with my hands on her breasts as she rode out her orgasm.

Her orgasm was protracted, and I was making it almost intolerably long for her by continuing to fuck her wildly and not letting her relax. Finally, I could feel myself coming too, and for the second time I came, pulling her body on top of me, and wrapping my arms around her, pressing her ass hard onto me.

We lay silently for a while, her body covering mine. We shifted positions so we could get under the sheets, remaining connected all the while.

"Thanks so much for the car. I still can't believe it," she finally said into my chest.

"Thank you for saving my life."

She propped herself up on one elbow, looking at me. She shifted slightly, my now soft damp cock barely staying inside her, as she struggled to keep it there.

I explained. "I didn't have much to live for. I told you that I was bad off, but I didn't tell you just how bad. Today was going to be the day. My last day. You and the girls are the best Christmas present I've ever had. You saved my life. You're my St. Nick."

She laid her head back down on me.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too. Merry Christmas," I said.

"Merry Christmas, yourself," she purred back, as we drifted off to sleep.

MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers