St.Trinians' Gardener's Sex Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back and thrust forward again and again, then I felt that wonderful feeling and I cried out "I'm coming"

"Pull out for God's sake,....... we forgot to put on a condom!"

I pulled back and then thrust forward to rub my cock on her pubic hair and shot my load of spunk out. I held her off my body while it twitched three times. I could feel my balls tighten to get the last few drops out. She collapsed down onto my side, breathless.

Mrs Valerio rested her head on my chest and gently played with my limp dick. She told me that she hadn't had any sex since her divorce from her violent husband.

"He was brute of a man. He would come home on a Saturday night, demand to have sex with me and then slap me if I refused. I ran away from him. You're a lovely man and you have been good for me."

As she played with my cock, it began to grow in her hand; then she swivelled around and put her mouth on me. It felt great. She was on top of me now, with her legs either side of my head. Her cunt was just there waiting for attention. I reached up and held her hips and moved my mouth up to her wet cunt. I licked her vagina, tasting her juices then I licked higher and found her clitoris standing out bold and I licked that.

That was my last sexual adventure. This happened in the last week of school and then on the next Wednesday, the school `broke up`. There was a lot of noise and hugs and kisses -- between the girls, they all left. I had a few jobs to finish and then what? After two days. I became sad and depressed. The prospect of being idle and having no prospect of a fuck was depressing I went to talk to Miss Frinton in her study

"What shall I do now?"

She was very good. She told me that I should go out into the wide, wide world and life my life to the full.

"Buy yourself a rucksack and peddle your bicycle until you meet your future."

She wrote me out a good reference. She then turned to her big old safe and came back with small armful of bank notes wrapped in paper seals.

"Here, have these. I cannot use them any more as the notes are out of date. Go to a big bank and exchange them. Tell them that you found them in a tin box of your father's after he died."

So I did as she suggested and the bank accepted them. They put the total amount of £2,500 together with my savings from working at St Trinians, into a bank account and gave me a cheque book and Barclays Bank Credit Card. The world was now my oyster.