Stable Help for Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JagFarlane
JagFarlane
312 Followers

Lena tipped the beer towards her in acknowledgement and then took a long pull on it, letting the cold liquid slide down her throat. Her eyes roamed around to look at the other patrons while Heather wolfed down her fries. She returned a few smiles offered to her and nodded at the rest that she knew, which was almost everyone. That was her problem with being in a small town, knowing just about everyone and there was no one she was really interested in. Well, except for one guy that she was more than willing to let take her virginity except that it might come at a cost she wasn't willing to pay. The thought though, was enough to make her panties just a bit damp.

Marie finished cleaning his cock off with her tongue and laid her head upon his inner thigh to look up at Jake. Gently she rolled his balls in her hand, just enjoying the quiet time together, "So I saw you checking out Heathers ass. She's grown into quite the young lady hasn't she?" She grinned a little as his cock jumped a tad at the mention of her cousins ass. Truth be told she wouldn't mind a crack at Heather herself, the touch of another woman would be a welcome change of pace not to mention not having to tip-toe around when it came to sex in her own home.

He sighed and slightly rolled his eyes at her questions, he swore Marie had eyes in the back of her head just like her mother did. "Well what can I say? She has a very lovely rear, maybe a little on the smaller side. I'm just glad she seems to have a fairly level head on her shoulders, less worries about her heading off to the university soon. Getting jealous, Sis?" Jake offered his little sister a grin.

In response she gave the tip of his cock a lick, "Mmmm I'd be willing to share so jealousy is a non-factor in that." She'd been meaning to have this talk for a little while now, as she knew that Heather knew what Jake and Marie were up to when she was gone. Last year Heather had caught them, Marie had seen her but her body had blocked Jake's view so he didn't know save for the fact that Marie had paused for a moment during intercourse. The thing was, when Marie caught her there wasn't a disgusted look on Heathers face. No, not in the least, it was a look of lust while the young woman masturbated. Marie was fairly certain by the time she'd caught Heather the young then eighteen year old was so caught up in what she was doing that she'd not noticed Marie watching her play with herself to orgasm.

Her words had the desired effect and she put off the rest of the talk until later, for now there was a hard cock awaiting her attention. Placing a finger on Jake's lips to shush him and not ruin the moment, Marie rose up on her knees and settled herself down into her favorite position, cowgirl. It was the one that they'd been in when she and Jake first slept together to comfort one another after the accident and had remained her favorite ever since. Marie settled herself in for a long ride just like the one's she had taken after seducing him, letting him watch her breasts bounce upon her chest and wondering what Heather tasted like.

As night turned from Friday to Saturday Lena was getting rather tipsy and Heather had grown tired despite all the caffeine. A good night was bid to each of their friends and she helped Lena over to the car, then into her seat, allowing herself to grope her friends rear in the name of helping her into the seat. Briefly she wondered if Marie's rear was as toned and then dashed away the thought. Briefly she entertained the idea of taking her back to her own home but decided against it, better to have someone to keep an eye on her in case Lena had really consumed too much.

Slowly she helped her inebriated friend up the stairs and into her room then helped her out of her shirt, shoes, and pants but left the rest on her just so that they wouldn't be too soiled the rest of the night she told herself. Heather did, however take the moment to enjoy viewing Lena's ass in thong panties then stripped herself down and climbed into the bed.

Lena was mostly asleep when they'd finally arrived back at Heathers place and had not objected to the idea of going right to bed. When her friend slid into the bed with her, Lena pressed up against Heather the question she'd been dying to ask now on the tip of her tongue, lubed by alcohol. "Heather, I wanted to ask you....ummm do you think that maybe, perhaps, Jake would be interested at all in me? I mean, I know he's your cousin and he's a lot older than me and all but a girl can't help herself can she? I mean, I think any woman should go for what she really wants in life and I'd like a chance with Jake." When she thought she saw Heather nod at her words, Lena leaned in to kiss her on the cheek but her lips instead found Heathers. A bit shocked she was but her tongue reacted to slip into Heather's mouth and give her a lasting kiss. "Mmm you taste good hunny. Maybe you two should just share me, " she giggled at the statement. "Make me your fucktoy or something..." And with that she drifted off to sleep.

Heather was in much more shock than Lena, within five minutes it was safe to say her world was turned quite around. She wasn't sure how much Lena would recall but Heather would not ever forget that kiss as unexpected as it was. And her wanting Jake, and Heather suddenly feeling jealous at the idea of Lena getting him. Yet, somehow the thought of sharing Lena with him was different, there wasn't any jealousy, instead she simply wondered how Marie would take to the idea of Jake being the stud to all the girls. The thoughts going through her hand eventually led to a hand drifting down to slide into her panties and work her clit. Heather's other hand slipped into Lena's panties and when fingers found her friends slit was wet, two slipped in a bit just to feel. They then were transferred to Heathers mouth so she could suckle the juices as her body shook in orgasm. Yes, it was an idea worth exploring.

Marie could hear the girls from her room, damn old house so the walls tended to be a bit on the thin side. Most nights it was the usual babble about things only teen girls really cared about but tonight had her glued to the wall listening. Her own hand drifted down as she heard the discussion and what sounded like a kiss. Ears perked at the idea that Lena floated, a fucktoy or better yet two might just be what the doctor ordered. Of course there was the downing concern that Lena wouldn't like the current arrangements at all, but the girl had just offered to be shared between cousins so it shouldn't be a stretch. Marie could already feel the gears in her head turning at the ideas floating around in her head. Yes, it was going to be an interesting summer indeed.

JagFarlane
JagFarlane
312 Followers
12