Stacey Returns the Favor

Story Info
Stacey arranges for Scott to have the night of his life.
3k words
4.37
72.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night in the hotel, Stacey and I had some of the greatest sex ever. All I had to do was remember that night and I was instantly hard. Stacey must have been doing the same thing, because we were having sex at least once a day, and often twice or three times, in all different ways and positions possible.

Within three weeks, I had received maybe 10 complete swallowing blow jobs, fucked her ass another 10 times, fucked her tits several times, and fucked her pussy at least 15-20 times. One weekend alone I came 12 times.

I had always known I wanted to have sex as often as possible, but I never had a woman that wanted it as much as I did. After that night, I had a hard time keeping up with her. She had become my personal porn star, and I had no complaints. In fact, I had become pretty much had developed porn star control. Even on the first orgasm of the day, I could hold on for 25-30 minutes before blowing my load

The only thing I wondered about was how she was going to make that night up to me. The non-stop sex we were having was just as much for her as it was for me, so that meant it was no the way she was planning on making it up to me.

One month after her hotel encounter, she made it up to me one Friday after work.

I had to uncharacteristically work later on a Friday night. I had a major report due on Monday and I decided to stay later on Friday in order to not have to go into the office on Saturday morning.

I finished up my work around 7:00 and headed home. After I pulled in and parked my car in the garage, I noticed a note on the door, which led into the house. After closing the garage door, I read the note, which read:

“When you enter the laundry room, you’ll notice a blindfold on the washing machine. Strip off all your clothes and put on the blindfold. Knock on the laundry room door and wait.

Love, Stacey.”

As I read the letter, I could feel my cock begin to move. I stripped off my clothes as quickly as I could. The laundry room light was off, and the only light I could use came from the night light that Stacey had plugged in. By the time I was naked and had the blindfold on, my cock was hard. I hoped this was the payback that was promised. The only problem was that I had no idea what was coming next.

I knocked on the door and immediately I heard it open. I felt a hand wrap around my cock and pull me forward. The hand led me into the bedroom and lied me down on the bed.

I then heard something sprayed out of a can and then applied to my balls and pubic hair. Stacey was shaving me. As I expected, I began to feel a razor shaving my pubic hard, which I had always kept pretty trimmed anyway. Then the razor shaved my balls. After she finished, I felt my wife apply some lotion to the area and feel to make sure I was completely bald.

During this time, my cock had begun to throb. Being blindfolded only heightened the sensual feeling of being shaved, and I my cock was aching. However, what happened next I was not ready for. I had assumed that the hand that led me to the bedroom, applied the shaving cream, shaved me, and then applied the lotion had all been the same hand, which was my wife’s hand.

I quickly realized I was wrong when I felt one mouth begin to take the tip of my cock into it, one mouth licking my balls and another mouth licking the nipples on my chest. I felt around and realized I was being pleasured by three women. Then I realized there was a fourth woman when I had a pussy sit on my face. While I had never been with multiple women, the sensation was amazing and had to have been amplified because I was blindfolded.

It was hard to concentrate on licking the pussy that was sitting on my face because of all the other things going on, but the girl on my face was grinding into my face to make sure I did not forget.

I felt the girls paying attention to my cock slide a condom over it. Within seconds someone was riding my cock. The pace was vigorous, but I was so turned on I had no problem keeping up. However, despite the fact I had built up some stamina, I was ready to cum only a few minutes later.

She must have sensed it also, because she got off me and took off the condom. I soon felt four tongues licking the top half of my cock. It was too much and I came very hard. I did not feel any cum hit me and all four girls took turns sucking on my cock to make sure they got every last drop out of it.

Then I felt all four of them get off the bed. For the first time, I had enough time to realize I was naked in front of at least four women who could see me, but I could not feel them. I began to feel somewhat anxious about this.

Stacey must have known how I would feel, because she soon removed the blindfold. My eyes met hers and I nodded a thank you, but I immediately realized she was dressed, or at least, not naked since she was wearing a sheer baby doll and thong outfit. I then looked around and saw four very naked women.

I recognized Lori, my wife’s best friend who had just gone through a divorce. She was as thin as a rail and short, bobbed-blonde with average sized natural tits, maybe a 34b. I had always wanted to see her naked and fuck her, but I had never done more than flirt with her when she and her ex went out with us. She was the same age as us, but looked much younger.

The other blonde girl I knew was someone Stacey worked with, but I could not remember her name, but that was not important to me at that time. She was slightly overweight, but it was very well proportioned. Her pussy was completely shaved, her stomach was flat and her tits were absolutely humongous. They were at least a d cup, and were not saggy.

The other two women standing around the bed, I had no idea who they were. One was a brunette that looked very average, other than the fact she was standing naked next to my bed. She was slightly pale, but was in good shape. Her pussy was nicely trimmed and she had tits that looked to about the same size as Lori’s.

The other girl was a strawberry-blonde who obviously worked out. Her arms and legs were very well sculpted. Her tits were the smallest of the groups, but her completely shaved pussy and very firm abs more than made up of her lack of tits.

It took only about 15 seconds for me to process all of this information about the women. Stacey then brought me out of my mini-trance. She had picked up a video recorder; she had been taping during my blindfolded time. She had moved next to Lori.

“Of course you know Lori,” my wife said continuing to film the evening.

Lori then moved from the side of the bed and licked my nipples before lying next to me and stick her tongue down my throat. Her hands were massaging my cock, which had not yet begun to rejuvenate itself. My hands were massaging her ass. I had always wanted to be in this spot with her and I was not going to let my opportunity to feel her body pass me by.

Lori stopped kissing me when Stacey broke the silence again.

“Kim, I would like to introduce you to my husband, Scott,” Stacey said from other side of the bed next to the hard abs girl, which, much to my displeasure, made Lori get up. Scott, this is Kim. She is a personal trainer at my gym.”

Kim did much of the same thing that Lori had done. As she kissed me, she also was stroking my cock. This time, some life was beginning to appear down there. Part of the reason was my hands were feeling the firmest ass I had every felt. Stacey had always kept herself in decent shape, but this ass was awesome.

Kim broke off the kiss and got off the bed, which was Stacey’s cue to introduce the brunette standing at the foot of the bed.

“Scott, this is Katie. She is an accountant where I work. She and her husband swing all the time. Her stories at work about fucking all these different people are always a turn on and one of the main reasons I had enough guts to fuck all those guys a few weekends ago.”

Katie then began to kiss the tops of my left foot. Stacey had obviously told her how ticklish my toes and bottom of my feet were. She then stuck out her tongue and began to trace a path up my leg and to my inner thigh. Her trail continued over my now-shaven balls and over the shaft of my now half-hard cock. She continued up my chest and then embraced me in a deep kiss while she was straddling me. Her pussy was pressing up against my cock, which was getting harder by the moment.

After a short time, she stopped the kiss and got off the bed. Stacey then introduced her other co-worker.

“Scott, you remember Angie. About a week ago, I got so horny at work that I had to do something. So I went into the executive bathroom and began to play with myself. Angie here walked in on me. I felt so embarrassed, but she just dropped to her knees and ate my pussy until I came.

“After that, I told her everything and we planned this evening for you, that is, after I had eaten her pussy for her. She got Katie here and I asked Kim and Lori. Doesn’t Angie here have the greatest tits?”

Angie then jumped on the bed, straddled and me and put her tits right in my face. There were wonderful and the thoughts of my wife having lesbian sex with this girl and got me completely hard again.

Pretty soon, the other three were back on the bed. This time I could see all the female flesh that was working to please me. This had to be heaven. Lori was sucking my cock. I was still licking Angie’s tits, while Katie and Kim were kissing each other. I looked over at my wife and she was busy filming the entire scene.

Katie then got Lori and Angie off me. After that, she and Angie moved into a 69 position. I moved in behind and entered Katie from behind. I alternated between kissing Lori and Kim while I fucked Katie’s pussy.

I continued to alternate fucking them for about the next half-hour when I was ready to cum again. At that time I was fucking Angie in a missionary position. I did not want to cum yet since I had not yet got to Lori, but I had to withdraw from her, removed the condom and straddled her stomach. I dropped my load all over her tits. The other girls quickly swooped in to lick up every drop.

I knew it would be awhile before I was ready to fuck again, but I wanted to make sure I took advantage of the fact Lori was naked on the same bed as myself. I gently moved her onto her back, laid down beside her and began to kiss her deeply. The other girls began to please each other, but I was focused on my wife’s best friend.

I had spent many of a night fantasizing about what I was doing at that moment. My left arm was under her head, while my right hand was busy trying to feel as much of her naked body as possible. I was aware that three other women were busy pleasuring each other behind me since I could feel some naked bodies moving around.

Lori was squirming under me as I kissed her and teased her pussy with my fingers. She was trying to get me hard again by pulling on my cock. Within about ten minutes, she had succeeded. Quickly I got a condom on and moved between Lori’s legs.

I pressed the tip of my cock against the opening of her pussy. The other girls had noticed I was hard again and I believe it was Katie who used her hand to guide me into Lori. Quickly we moved into a steady, fast rhythm. I could not believe I was fucking her while me wife taped me fuck her best friend.

I could feel the others’ hands on me. One of them was on my shoulders and another was massaging Lori’s tits. Angie had moved behind me and her hands were on my ass, pushing me deeper and faster into Lori, who was experiencing an orgasm.

Because of the fantasy I was living, I was not able to last much longer than 10-15 minutes, despite the fact it was my third time of the evening.

This time I did not withdraw from Lori. Instead, I filled my condom while I was deep inside her. The twitching of my cock during the orgasm, triggered another one for Lori.

I withdrew from her completely spent. I was laying next to Lori and I realized she was pretty spent also. The other three played around for a few more minutes, until it was obvious the evening was over.

All four of them got up and began to get dressed. However, none of them put their underwear back on. As they left, they tossed their underwear on my chest telling me to let them remind me of this evening.

Stacey turned off the camera and showed all of them to the door. After about five minutes she returned to the room. I was so tired I had not even removed the four thongs that were on my chest.

“Well, what did ya think,” she asked.

“Oh my god, that was the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced.”

“What was your favorite part,” she asked as she got on the bed next to me. She put one of her legs over my right leg. I could feel on my thigh that her panties were totally soaked and that her pussy was on fire.

“The shaving part was very cool. I had never been blindfolded before.”

“And,” she asked for further details. Now, she was pressing her pussy into my leg.

“Kim has the tightest ass I’ve ever felt. Katie definitely knows what she wants in bed. And Angie’s tits, WOW, I don’t think you could ever get tired of seeing and kissing those damn things, wait, I guess you know that since you’ve already fucked her” I replied, knowing that Stacey wanted me to talk about Lori.

“Sorry about not telling you the Angie thing, but I knew you’d be okay with it and the surprise would get you good and hard. And what else about tonight,” she pressed further.

“Well, I guess you can now know that I have wanted to fuck the holy living shit out of Lori since the first time I met her when we first started dating.”

“Please, I’ve known that forever. Anytime she’s around all you do is try to sneak peaks at her ass or down her shirt. She has told me many times that she thinks you are very hot and that I am so lucky to have you to fuck.”

Talking about Lori this way with my wife was bringing life back into my cock.

“Tell me, how did her pussy feel? You fucked it twice. She was the one that fucked you while you were blindfolded. You didn’t know it, but don’t worry, I’ve got it on tape.”

“I’ll tell you what, I think she may have the second greatest pussy I’ve ever fucked. I fit in her so nicely, and let me tell you, she knows how to use that slit to get a guy to cum.

“But you don’t have to worry,” I continued. “You still have the pussy that I love to fuck the most.”

By this time, I was hard again. I removed the sheer top off of my wife. She wanted to be fucked so bad that she did not even bother to remove her thong. She simply moved it to the side and straddled my cock and quickly lowered her pussy on it.

She was so moist and turned on that easily slid her pussy down the entire length of my dick. After having fucked all night using a condom, the feel of her moistness around my shaft felt very nice.

We continued to fuck in just about every position imaginable. Since it was my fourth time of the evening, it was at least 45 minutes before I was ready to cum. Stacey had already cum at least ten times as we continued to discuss the events of the evening and reminisce about the night at the hotel with those four guys.

I was finally able to bring myself to cum as I was fucking her in the spoon position and I shot what cum I had left in me into her pussy.

We were both exhausted and laid there, drifting off to sleep.

Just before we were asleep, Stacey whispered in my ear, “I think I have planned the last two fantastic sexual fantasy nights. When are you going to be a true man and make some plans for us?”

I drifted off to sleep, thinking off all the pussy I fucked that night, but also about what my plans were going to be.