Stacey Surprises

Story Info
Everyone's favourite fellatrix returns to Literotica.
783 words
4.25
39k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the ride," Stacey said to the trucker, wiping a small droplet of his cum from her lower lip as the truck pulled away from the small bus shelter. She licked the cum from her finger to savor the last of his taste as she surveyed her new surroundings. It was one of those old fashioned towns, centered on a busy little main street. Stacey had seen a few towns like this one by this point in her journey. She had been traveling around the US for a few months and was enjoying her stay immensely. She had discovered early on that the American guys loved to get head just as much as the guys back home and usually appreciated it more as the American girls were less happy to give and seemed to lack her level of skill.

Stacey and travel got along well together. Her ebony hair had grown a few inches beyond her shoulders and all the fresh air had left her skin with more of a glow than usual. The weather was cold on that morning in Georgia so Stacey zipped up her denim jacket as she walked through the front door of the little diner and ordered an omelet. The diner was pretty full for a small town and a few pairs of eyes watched Stacey's busty figure as she took a seat to wait for her meal. It wasn't until she sat down that she noticed one guy in particular checking her out. It would be a lie to say that she noticed his physique or his face in particular because both were quite average. What Stacey noticed was a lot simpler: he was black. This was a rare thing where she was from and even though she had spent close to three months in America she was yet to get her mouth around a black cock.

Stacey hastily wrote a note on her napkin with the frosted pink lipstick she always wore while she paid the bill and dropped it on the black guy's table as she strolled out of the building. Stacey's invitations are rarely turned down and within ten minutes the two were in his car behind the diner and Stacey was almost shaking as she freed his already hard cock from the confines of his pants. She let out a gasp when she saw it; a ten inch monster. He laughed at the way she looked at it, like a child looks at a new toy. The laughter changed to a groan as Stacey's lips enveloped his head and her tongue began to slither around as if it had a mind of its own. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as she began to move her mouth slowly along the shaft and gently tug at his balls with her right hand. She was so unlike anyone else he had experienced. She was so beautiful and elegant; none of her grace was lost during an act that most of the girls he knew thought was degrading. Until then he would have agreed with them. Stacey's candy colored lips painted a different picture as the dipped and swayed around his manhood. She was to fellatio what a ballerina was to dance.

He brushed her hair back to watch her properly. This was more than a blowjob. It was a complete sensory experience. He was so mesmerized just watching her that he barely noticed that she had taken him all the way to the balls. "Damn, girl!" he couldn't help gasping when he finally realized. He had never been deep throated before and Stacey could tell by his reaction. Her lips curled slightly into a smile around his dick as she sped up her magic. Her artistic twirls and swirls seemed to move so quickly that if he closed his eyes he couldn't even tell what was happening to him. It was as if his dick had melted like butter under the exquisite movements of his newfound oral mistress. Her breasts were heaving as his breaths quickened and his cock began to spasm. Stacey continued to work, albeit slightly slower, as thick globs of cum pumped into her mouth. She waited until the spasms had completely subsided before she let his cock slip out of her mouth and swallowed in one dramatic gulp.

The guy was pulling up his pants as Stacey leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm in town all weekend," she said, "don't be afraid to say hi." She then got out of the car and walked back into the diner to get a chocolate shake. There was a huge smile on her face.