Stacey Takes Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacey gets her way.
3.7k words
4.28
41.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
296 Followers

Stacey left after Matt had fallen asleep. He held her for a long while as she caressed and explored his expanded and filled scrotum. He couldn't believe what they had done, but he knew he was immediately hooked. He had never experienced such a kinky act, but knew there would be more where that came from.

Matt woke up with a start. It almost felt like the night before was more of a dream. He rolled onto his back and his hands drifted down to his already hard cock. When his fingers felt his balls, he knew the previous night was a reality. His scrotum was still full, but significantly smaller than the previous night. His sack felt full, but not nearly as engorged. He felt the overwhelming need to cum again. He smiled as his mind raced about thoughts of the future. Stacey was so incredible, and so wonderfully sadistic.

His hand began working his cock, stroking his hardness while his other fingers massaged his balls. He imagined himself buried up to his hilt in her ass, her fingers working their magic. Her tight little body close to his. So incredibly sexy. His breath quickened as his body began to tighten. He could feel his orgasm coming closer just as he was startled by an alarm on his phone. He never set an alarm on his phone. He reached over and picked it up, "You're all mine, Peaches."

Under his phone was a piece of paper. He picked it up and read it's contents.

"I am your Mistress. You will refer to me only as Mistress or Peaches. You will submit to whatever I desire. You've done so well so far. You may not cum without my express permission. You will not cum often, but I will tease you constantly. And when you do cum, they will be the most glorious orgasms ever. Peaches"

'Today will be a long day at work,' Matt thought to himself. He got dressed, working around his engorged balls and left for work.

"When will you be home tonight little one?" Her text read.

"8:00 Mistress. How was your day?" He replied back quickly.

There was no reply. Hours past with no reply. He starred at his phone for most of the day. He got home about a quarter to 8. He left the door unlocked behind him. By now, his scrotum had returned to normal size. He changed out of his work attire and was about to put more casual clothes on when he heard a noise in the adjoining room. He looked out from the bedroom, there she was. She looked so incredibly gorgeous. She put down her rather large purse and removed her long coat, revealing a slim dress that came to just above her knees. Everything she wore was black, even her high heeled shoes. She grinned at him and snapped her finger, "Come here now." And she was so deliciously demanding.

Still naked, Matt emerged from the bedroom. He chose not to cover himself and walked up to her. She was so petite next to him. He reached out for her and she let him. He bent down to kiss her. She returned his kiss eagerly. Her own fingers found his hard little nipples quickly. She scrapped her fingernails over them. His cock hardened immediately. He kissed her deeply, his tongue playing with hers. Her fingernails sent waves of pleasure throughout his whole body. Her scraps turned to pinching. His cock was almost painfully hard. She continued pinching his nipples as she pulled away from his kiss, "I think last night was a dream. I want to repeat it." She worked her nail into his nipple and pinched until he winced and his knees went weak, "Well most of it. You will not do anything without my permission." She let go and pushed him towards the bedroom. As she picked up her purse, she slapped him hard on the ass.

"Tonight will be a long night, I'm sorry," she said as she placed the bag of saline on the bed. Matt was already in position, sitting nearly upright at the headboard. His legs were spread, his hard cock standing upright and his testicles extremely vulnerable. She began massaging his testicles in her fingers, "I'm surprised to see all the saline is gone already. I'll put more in this time." She accentuated the word time with a hard squeeze of his balls, he winced.

As she had the night before, she brought the needle to the wrinkly flesh of his scrotum. She deftly inserted it causing the appropriate amount of pain. Matt jumped at the prick, the intrusion of his most private part. She seemed satisfied at his vulnerability and turned the knob that controlled the flow of saline from the bag. Almost immediately, he could feel the fluid flowing back into his recently emptied balls. He tilted his head back as the, now familiar burning and filling sensation began spreading throughout his testicles. It was almost delicious.

Once the flow had begun, she no longer concerned herself with the bag. She turned her attention then to both his hard nipples. He shuttered as her teeth latched on to his left nipple and began biting. She started with a mild bite but she added more and more pressure. He saw white as he pulled his nipple free of her of her mouth and cried out in pain. She giggled a little bit, as she leaned into his right nipple. He pushed his chest out to meet her vicious little teeth. She bit down on his right nipple more delicately then the left, he moaned with pleasure. In the same fashion she tested just how much he could take before he howled out in pain and pulled his nipple free. His breathing was heavy. She brought her fingernails back up to his nipples and scrapped them slightly. The sensation was so vastly increased. She massaged them lightly as he moaned again. Again, she brought her teeth down to his sensitive little nipples. He offered them freely to her.

For what seemed like 15 minutes, she continued her ruthless assault upon his nipples. From biting them till he cried out and then softly massaging them back to life. They were red by the time she finished, teeth marks could be seen clearly. He had never in his life experienced such a painful treatment to his nipples. By the end he was begging her not to, but still he allowed her to attach her teeth to his nipples.

Incredibly, the pain to his nipples camouflaged the growing pain in his testicles. The sharp moments of intense torture to his nipples prevented him from noticing the slow but ever growing ache to his testicles. All at once, the weight of his scrotum and burning sensation became front and center. He winced deeply as her hand pressed upon the saline bag, pushing more of saline into his already hugely engorged sack. He cried out as the fluid was pushed in, "Please Mistress, no more!" She ignored him as she pushed down on the bag more. The pain coursed throughout his loins, pulsed with agony as his sack stretched to accommodate the hard rush of fluid, "Peaches please!" She wanted all 1000cc in his sack, and there wasn't much to go. She stopped pushing on the bag and brought her hands up to his face. She held his head and kissed him on the lips, "you want to make me happy don't you?" She waited for him to nod. She smiled and caressed his nipples again, "then you'll take the whole bag won't you?" His face turned sad but he nodded and looked away defeated, submitting to whatever she desired.

"Good," she said delighted and went back to her work, forcing the rest of the saline into his tremendously stretched and filled scrotum. It was huge. She was elated to see the last of the saline leave the bag and push into his sack. She then pulled the needle free quickly. The pain in his sack was overwhelming. The weight of it was beyond comprehension. The skin was stretched incredibly. He was panting. Her hand caressed his bloated scrotum, it was easily the size of grapefruit. Quietly she stated her pleasure in his suffering as she pushed her fingers underneath the mass of his scrotum and weighed it with her hand. She couldn't believe what she done, he would be a good toy. She got off the bed and pulled her phone from her purse, "Smile" she said jokingly as she took a few pictures of his hard cock and hugely bloated scrotum. She was masturbate herself furiously later to these photos.

"Now it's time for me to have some fun," she remarked as he moaned. Maybe she would let him cum in her ass again? "On your knees toy," she demanded. He looked at her for a moment, she had not strapped him down, nor would she ever need to. He would let her do anything. "Get up fast or I'll just kick you in that bloated scrotum of yours until my leg tires," there was no sarcasm in her voice. He dared not test her. He did his best to get his legs under him. His sack seemed like it weighed a hundred pounds. In reality, it was probably only 4 or 5 pounds, but his scrotum held the weight as he lifted himself to his knees. He winced and moaned as he brought himself up, his arms behind his back. He offered his balls, cock and nipples to her. She smiled in delight. She was kneeling on the bed in front of him. She kissed him deeply. Her left hand caressed down his back to his buttocks. It continued down into the crevice of his ass where her finger found the tight rosebud of his anus. She started worming her finger into his ass, it was dry, but still felt extremely good. Her other hand wrapped around his hard cock and pulled on the skin. After a few tugs and moans, she pulled her hand free of his cock and with a hard slap, hit him squarely on his engorged sack. He reeled in pain as he cried out and pulled away, her finger pulled free from his ass.

"On your knees!" She yelled, "Open yourself up to me." She grabbed a hold of his ass again, worming her finger back into his anus and held him much tighter. Her other hand began work on his scrotum again. She hit him lighter this time initially, and slapped his bloated sack with ever increasing force. He cried out at each strike but he kept his hips thrust out to her ministrations. Her teeth found his sensitive nipples once again, but instead of biting them harshly, she nipped at them and licked them. The kind nature of how she treated his nipples was the complete opposite of before and certainly opposite of the abuse she now committed on his scrotum. The saline seemed to absorb some of the impact and pain, but she continued her assault for several minutes until finally he cried out in pain and pulled himself away once again.

She let him fall back and recoup himself. He groaned as he covered up his scrotum from her hits and tried to protect his now grapefruit sized sack. She got off the bed as he moaned in pain and went to her purse again. She pulled out a new tube of lubricant and sat back on the bed, his huge scrotum could not be hidden. She grinned at her handiwork, "Lay down flat on your back little one." She was only patient for a couple seconds until she slapped him hard on his bloated sack again. He cried out and quickly positioned himself on the bed how asked.

She opened up the tube of lubricants and squeezed some out onto her pointer finger. She grinned at him. He immediately started begging again, "Please no Peaches, use your pinky finger. Fuck my hole with that one please." She spread the lube over her pointer finger and her long nail that was painted red. She positioned herself between his legs and took his hard cock into her hand. She spread a little lubricant over the head of his cock and into his pee hole. She brought her lubricated pointer finger to the head of his cock. She flicked at the hole with her nail, then found the opening. Her nail descended into his pee hole first. He gripped the sheets and groaned as her thick digit was pushed into his little hole. He could feel her nail scraping the insides of his cock. "Please Peaches, Mistress, please!" he said over and over.

She relented slightly and pulled her finger free from his cock. He was moaning, from the pain still in his nipples, his sack and now his urethra. She squeezed out more lubricant onto her finger. Then she brought the tube of lubricant to the end of his cock. She aligned the opening of the tube with his pee hole and plunged the end into his cock. He winced as she squeezed the lubricant directly into his urethra. It felt bizarrely good as the fluid pushed deep into his cock. It was almost soothing. After she pushed about half the contents into his cock, she pulled the tube out and replaced it with her finger once again. She pushed her finger into his little hole. He thrust his hips up to meet her. Still he begged her to stop, but she continued to push her pointer finger into his hole. She twisted it back and forth. He was shaking with pain when he heard the pop, her first knuckle plunged into the head of his cock as her finger slammed into his cock. He cried out and tried to pull away, but she was locked into his cock.

"Stay still!" she said. He looked into her eyes and settled down into the bed again. "Do you want to cum?" He nodded. "Good, then you'll let me do exactly what I want." For several agonizing minutes, she worked her first knuckle back and forth into and out of his cock. His peehole was dilated so completely when she pulled out. She was fascinated by the hole of his cock. She plunged her finger back in as he groaned. She worked his hole ruthlessly for several minutes, unphased by his protests. She tried and tried, but couldn't get the second knuckle of her finger into his hole.

When she was finally done with the fucking of his urethra, she pulled her finger free. Slowly, lubricant oozed out of his dilated hole. There was a trickle of red that accompanied it. Her fingernail had obviously done it's job on the inside of his cock. He would be reminded of this fucking for days to come. She worked the length of his cock with her hand a few times and watched as the lubricant pump out of his cock. His breathing quickened. She pulled at the skin of his cock and then pushed down all the way to the base. He was shaking as she continued to give her toy a hand job. He thrust his hips up to meet her hand. After only a few seconds he held his breath, his body began to tense as he felt the most thunderous of orgasms beginning to build. Just as he was about to explode, she stopped and let go of his cock. "Peaches please!" he cried out in frustration as he rode the edge of an orgasm, but was unable to get there.

Matt panted and begged, but she ignored his pleas as she cleaned her finger off and went back into her purse. Out of it she pulled a metal device, it resembled a penis, but was much shorter. It had a ring around the base and a lock holding it all together, "This is a cock cage. You're going to be wearing this a lot." She set it neatly on the dresser, "with your testicles the way they are, this will have to wait till tomorrow morning to go on. So, we have a long night ahead of us." She smirked at him, "get dressed, you want to take me out to dinner now don't you?"

The night was horribly awkward. Matt's distended scrotum made walking a near impossible task. And she insisted on walking everywhere. She hung on to his arm as they laughed and talked. They had a surprising amount of stuff in common, and oddly it was a great date. Besides the engorged scrotum. Dinner was a blessed relief.

Finally, after about three hours, the couple arrived back at Matt's house where she ordered him to strip immediately. He was more then happy to comply. His mind was solely driven by the fact that she might actually let him cum now. He had been so good. Once his clothes were off, she started her vicious teasing of him again. She bit into his tender nipples again and slapped his bloated sack vigorously, right in the kitchen. He could barely stand as his petite Mistress continued ravaging his body. The slaps were loud. Pain coursed through his scrotum and nipples, making his cock harder then he'd ever thought possible. The hits to his sack increased in harshness until his resolve finally broke and he fell to his knees trying to protect his testicles from further abuse. She smiled, "good boy."

She walked into the living room, leaving Matt to gather himself. She found the remote, turned on his TV and sat back on the comfortable couch. She watched as Matt waddled into the room. She gestured for him to sit next to her. Soon, the two were cuddling, watching some show and talking like nothing was amiss. Just as Matt started to get comfortable and his hardness softened, Stacey hiked her dress up a little bit and pulled her panties down and kicked them off in one deft motion. Her fingers returned to her perfect little pussy. She started masturbating right then and there. One hand worked her sopping wet pussy while the other grabbed a hold of his grapefruit side scrotum, he winced a bit but adjusted his legs to give her full access. She started slapping his scrotum in rhythm with her other hand, not unbearably hard but hard enough to send pain shooting throughout his body.

He so badly wanted to help her orgasm. It was then that he had an idea, he quickly unbuttoned her blouse, she didn't protest. He pulled down the sides of her bra, she didn't protest. He pushed the cups of her bra down and revealed her hard little nipples, she didn't protest. And then he returned the favor of squeezing her nipples as she had his, she didn't protest. It was as if he couldn't hurt her little nipples enough, she loved having her nips tortured and it drove her over the edge. She slapped his scrotum with enthusiasm as the pleasure to her nipples and little clitty were enough to push her over the edge, she cried out and shook as her pussy creamed. She breathed deeply as she panted and she finally stopped slapping his bruised and beaten scrotum.

She sighed and leaned into him, holding him close to her for a few minutes. He couldn't help but be consumed entirely by his desperate need to cum. His cock had never been so hard. He needed release. She looked up at him and smiled, "it's time for bed." She kissed him on the cheek then got up from the couch. 'Maybe now?!' His mind was a total mess. He could only think about one thing.

He followed her to the bedroom awkwardly. She pointed at the bed, "Lay down, I'm not done with you just yet." He did happily, 'Yes!' he thought to himself. Once he was on the bed she moved to each corner and secured the cuffs onto each of his appendages. She tightened them up so that he couldn't move at all. He watched her with a touch of dread. She hadn't tied him up when she made him nearly pass out with pain, what did she have in mind now?!

It was the worst case scenario. She slowly stripped off her clothes revealing her perfectly petite little body. With a smile, she turned off the light and laid in bed next to him, pulled the blankets up and drifted off to sleep.

By the time morning arrived, Matt was a complete wreck. His cock had remained hard through the whole night. He barely slept. Never had he felt so worked up sexually and helpless. When she woke up, she couldn't have looked any more innocent. She kissed him on the cheek and smiled, "How was your night babe?" He just gawked back.

She winked at him and pulled the covers back. His scrotum had gone down tremendously in size. Already his cock had sprung to life. She looked at him with disappointment, got out of bed and put her clothes back on, "Better get rid of that hard on immediately." She said, there was not joke in her voice. Matt desperately put his thoughts elsewhere. He looked away concentrated as hard as he could.

The slightest touch brought his cock back to life but she had obvious experience with the cock cage, it was on in seconds. The one metal loop went around his scrotum, preventing the part that encapsulated his cock from being taken off. His cock was painfully trapped inside the small confines of the metal device. He would be unable to get an erection at all. "There, all set."

The two had coffee and made small talk. Matt was out of his mind with how preoccupied he was. The device was foreign, triggering his reaction to get an erection, only to be completely stifled. It was horrifying. He tried to concentrate but the ability was lost on him. With a kiss and quick pinch of his nipples she left that morning. It would be another long day at work.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
296 Followers