Stacked Shelley's Airport Search Ch. 4

Story Info
Her airport ordeal concludes.
1.1k words
4.44
88.8k
13
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Readers should check out first three installments to understand what's going on.

Suddenly, cruelly, Elena yanked him off me. My pussy made a sucking popping “slurp!” as the big member suddenly yanked out of it. I was left spread-eagled on the table, the same table where my bag and all its contents had been spread out for inspection.

Elena and Horace began kissing. He sucked her nipples, and felt her up all over. Amazingly, he became hard again almost immediately.

Elena smiled at him and turned around, offering him her big round Puerto Rican ass. Her hips were so wide and her butt was so thick and meaty. Big Horace was out of control with lust. He seized her by the back of the neck and forced her to bend over at the waist. Elena whimpered, suddenly submissive, and grabbed her ankles like a sex-starved bitch. Horace towered over her, his prick like the barrel of a baseball bat sliding over the cleft of her butt. He grabbed a handful of her thick black curls, and his other hand began slapping her big Latina ass, loud, painful-sounding smacks that made her cry out. Her delicious meaty cheeks began bouncing as he punished her, and she reached back with both hands to spread her booty even wider for him. I couldn’t believe how quickly she changed—how this bitchy domme suddenly turned into a slut like me.

Horace was sweating all over. He snorted and grunted like a beast, and his heavy cock struggled to find its way home. He turned around and looked me in the eyes. “Bitch, get over here.”I jumped up and seized his prick in my hand. It was so hard and hot to the touch, and I could see Elena’s spread pussy lips dripping with desire. Without hesitating, I pushed his big cockhead right into Elena’s cunt, and Horace slammed it home with one massive thrust. Elena screamed with pain and her beautiful face contorted in agony. Horace started to fuck her, macking that big gorgeous ass with every stroke.

She began crying out in Spanish again, begging for him to stop and then begging for more. She had no idea what she was saying, driven out of her mind by the pounding that filled every inch of her hot pussy. Horace fucked her to a screaming, desperate orgasm, and then pulled out to change positions.

He sat back down on the chair and made Elena mount him, facing the other way so her luscious ass was in his face again. Riding him this way allowed his cock to penetrate to the deepest point possible. His big hands gripped her waist and hefted her up and down mercilessly. Elena cried out and moaned like a crazed witch, throwing her head around like a wild filly as she came over and over.

I knelt down in front of them, amazed by this erotic spectacle. My big tits were sticking out in front of me about a mile and I took my vibrator in hand and began teasing it over the clit of the sexy Puerto Rican slut who’d just been dominating me not long ago. This put her into overdrive.

“Oh fuck yes.. Yessss! Yess, that’s right, Tetas. You’re such a good little slut aren’t you? My hot white Tetona bitch. Eso. Dame lo asi, mi nina. Fuck yes. Duro, baby. Give it to me hard. That’s it big tits. Ay papi! Daddy, you’re so fucking big I love it. Oh fuckkkk!”

Horace gave me a look that I couldn’t mistake. He pulled out of her dripping cunt and pushed her forward so that her weight rested on the soles of her high-heeled boots. His big brown cock was sloppy with girl-cum. He spread her ass apart again with his large hands, and pressed the head of his male weapon against her little brown asshole.

“Ay, no, papi!” Elena seemed scared for the first time. “Please don’t do me there. You can do anything else you want to me. You can do anything you want to this big-titty white slut here—don’t you like her? See how I got her for you Big Daddy? Ayyyiii! No, you’re too biiiigggg!”

Horace didn’t give a fuck. He was consumed with lust and hormones. Nothing could hold him back. The thick head of his cock pushed painfully into Elena’s gorgeous asshole, and she screamed again. She tried to pull away, but he had her in his powerful grip too good. The more she bucked and shook, the deeper his big dick pushed in.

Vibrator still in hand, I began licking her big fat clit. She loved it. She grabbed my hair and pulled me in. I licked it all over and sucked it into my mouth, and at the same time began working the vibrator into her hot cunt.

Elena alternated between moans of pleasure and cries of intense pain as Horace’s sledgehammer cock drove deeper and deeper into her tight ass. Finally she took it all, and he let her rest for a second, gasping as if she’d just run a marathon. Then we let her have it at the same time, front and back—two enormous cocks pistoning in and out of her like a fucking machine. She was so filled up that I swear I could feel the vibrator bumping into Horace’s cock inside her other chute.

Elena’s strong legs and round ass bounced like a wild filly, and her eyes seemed inhuman, devilish with desire. Elena grabbed me and kissed my mouth, sucking my tongue into her wide Latina lips. She seized my big tits and mauled me again as she went over the edge yet again.

“Ayyieighahghgheiii! Auhghgh! Fuckckck! Oh fuck yessss!” To shut herself up she shoved as much of my tit-flesh as she could fit into her gaping mouth…biting and sucking on it like a pacifier. From his deep groans and ungodly exhortations I knew Horace was about to come again. Smack! Smack Smack Smack he beat her ass like it was a bongo drum. His face twisted into an ugly roar, and he exploded again inside the depths of her bowels.

Elena and I collapsed together on the floor, completely spent.

Horace sat there for a while as his senses returned to him. He shook his head a couple of times like a fighter who’s been knocked down, and then he got up, put his uniform back on, and walked out.

Elena helped me up and helped me clean up and get my stuff back together. She was being really nice to me, and I loved her more than ever. She called some number on the telephone and told me that my plane had been delayed so that I could still make it.

I thought everything was going to end well, but just as I began walking to the door, she stopped me again with a rough hand to my tits. She reached into my bag and took my vibrator away again. “You want this, you’re gonna have to see me on the way back. Got it, Tetas?”

But that’s another story.