Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers

Two gentle taps.

"And I get to fuck your arse if I want to, also?"

The only sound was her ragged breathing.

"Well?"

There was a hesitant tap on my hip. Just when I thought she was signalling no and I had gone too far, it was followed by another. My smile spread so broad that my cheeks hurt.

I slid my hips back and felt my soft cock pop from her tight cunt with a little plop as I slapped her buttock hard enough to leave a hand print.

"That's my girl," I breathed, as I sought her lips and gave her a quick kiss, before rolling off the bed and bending down to pull on my boxers.

++++++++++

As I quietly closed the bedroom door, I grinned in satisfaction. The smile made me realise that my mouth was parched and I was beginning to get a hangover. Figuring a glass of fresh orange juice would cure both, I made my way down into the kitchen.

When I had my drink, I heard a noise from the hallway. Curious, I went to see what it was. It was Dad closing the front door behind him and tossing his car keys onto the stand as he hung up his jacket. It was two in the morning, where had he been?

"Dad?"

"Oh, hi, Jack." He walked into the front room and sat down to unlace his shoes. "We got there in time, Jody hasn't had it yet."

I didn't know anybody called Jody and hadn't a clue what he was talking about, "Hunh?"

"The baby," he explained.

I shook my head, still none the wiser.

He let out a sigh as he sat back in the chair, "Kimberly's sister. She is pregnant and we got the call earlier to say she had gone into labour. I've just got back from driving Kim to the hospital to see her."

++++++++++

FROM THE AUTHOR : Did you like it? If you want me to write the next chapter so you can find out how Jack and Stacy continue their newfound passion, please let me know.

My thanks go to OMEGAZONE for editing this for me. His help is appreciated greatly.

MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers
12