Stacy and Roy

Story Info
She just wanted to be the best wife possible.
2k words
61.2k
6
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
514 Followers

Stacy bounced into the kitchen, and Roy looked up.

Uh oh, he thought. She's in one of those moods.

Stacy didn't notice Roy's concerned look, and began to prepare his breakfast, getting eggs out of the refrigerator and starting his toast.

"Honey, we took so long in bed, I'm going to be late. I don't have time for a real breakfast today."

Stacy turned around, blue eyes wide as she looked at Roy.

"I'm sorry," he said softly, walking over to her and hugging her.

"I'm your wife now, Roy. I'm supposed to do this for you, every morning."

"I know, baby, I'm sorry. We just got carried away in the bedroom. And then in the shower, and then getting dressed..." He kissed her forehead, brushing her curling brown waves of hair away from her face. "I can't help it, Stacy. You turn me on so much," he whispered.

Then he walked over to the counter and picked up his thin briefcase and his cup of coffee, sipping it as he walked to the door.

"Roy?"

"Yes, honey?" he said, turning around.

Petite, slender yet buxom, Stacy was standing in the kitchen. She had opened up the black dressing gown she had put on only moments earlier, unbuttoning it down the front. She was deliciously naked underneath, her body still flushed from their earlier bouts of love play.

"Stacy," Roy breathed, trying to object.

Slowly, she began to walk towards him.

In his black dress pants, Roy could feel his cock get hard. And Stacy could see it. She could picture his thick member in his briefs, trying to rise up and being detained by the cotton and the slacks. The idea thrilled her, and she put a hand on her hip, opening the robe more as she stopped a few feet away from Roy.

"All I wanted to do was feed you, sweetheart," she said, her voice purposely low. "I just wanted to eat with you."

Roy gulped, clutching his briefcase. If he turned around, right now, he might be able to get out of the house on time. Stacy moved closer.

"Now, I want you to feed me," she purred.

Then she was on her knees in front of him, unzipping his pants.

"Stacy, don't, okay? I can't. I'm going to be late. I -- "

He froze as her small hands clutched his cock through his briefs and stroked him. She nuzzled her face into his groin, moaning and closing her eyes. Roy looked down at his new bride, his breath catching in his throat.

Stacy opened her bright eyes, smiling up at her young husband. Then she lifted his cock out of the slit in his briefs, dropping kisses on the hot flesh.

Roy dropped his briefcase loudly to the floor, his hands spread out and trembling. How did she manage to do this to him? How did a man his age manage to cum so often in one day, like some sort of teen-ager?

Stacy mewed as a drop of precum oozed out of the slit at the top of Roy's cock. She studied it as if she had never seen it before, knowing Roy was watching her every movement. Then she flicked her tongue out at the pearly drop, slowly teasing it from Roy's cock. Then she withdrew her tongue, pulling back carefully with her head. Soon, the precum was stretched into a long, silvery spider web thin strand that went from Roy's head to Stacy's mouth.

Roy shuddered, his breath rattling in passion.

Stacy never looked better than when she was doing what she was doing right now. That sexy look in her eyes, that innocent smile, and all the while lapping at his cock. She looked up at him and his heart melted right along with any of his resistance.

"Oh Stacy, suck me, baby," he groaned.

Stacy did just that. She engulfed his cock with her mouth, wrapping her tongue and cheeks around it. Then she pulled back with her head, stroking him as she pulled off of him. She felt so divine.

Down again Stacy's mouth went. She dove her lips down the shaft, slicking Roy's cock with her tongue. His skin was so perfect. If he had a faulty cock, she knew she wouldn't want him the way she did. But he was perfect, straight, unblemished, and with the most adorable mushroom head on the top of the thick, long shaft. Stacy loved to suck him, to tease his balls with her hands like she was doing now.

Roy put his hands in her long brown locks. His mind was reeling with the feeling of her sucking him, so tightly, so perfectly. He tugged on the hair in his hands, curling it around his fingers and pulling Stacy closer. He knew she loved it when he was demanding like this.

And then he was cumming, holding Stacy's head as tight to his groin as he could. It still surprised him how deeply she could take him into her mouth. Stacy would have been a great porn star, and that was just one of the wonders he had discovered after marrying her.

"Ah, fuck yes, Stacy, I love you," Roy groaned.

Slowly, his wife pulled her face off of his cock, looking up at him and grinning.

"You know I'm going to be late now," he said, quietly mussing her hair.

Stacy stood up, wiping at her mouth with her hand. Then she backed up, grinning at Roy. "And you haven't even had breakfast yet," she said slyly, dropping her robe to the kitchen floor.

Roy didn't even think about zipping himself back up. It was very obvious that Stacy wasn't done.

"It's supposed to be my job to make sure my husband is taken care of," Stacy said softly, running her hands down her arms, leisurely.

"I want you," her husband said, responding.

"I can't force you to eat, you know. You have to take responsibility for yourself."

Her voice was mocking him, teasing him and trying to sound maternal. But Roy couldn't take his eyes from her body, from where her fingers were running over her chest, her hips, over her mons.

Then he moved forward, so quickly Stacy almost squealed. He took her in his hands, gripping her hips tightly as his mouth dove to her neck. And he began to bite at her, saying the nastiest things about devouring her in her ears. Roy lifted his wife up onto the counter island in the middle of the kitchen, clean-sweeping the surface with one hand as he lay Stacy back on it. Then his mouth was on her belly, licking quick circles down to and around her navel.

Stacy shivered, laying back, her long hair dropping off the counter's edge. She put her hands above her head, stretching to release the tension her husband was building in her. Then she looked down.

Roy's mouth was kissing lower now, over her lower abdomen, and now over her pubis. He tickled through the hair there, nuzzling her gently for a minute before moving lower at last.

Stacy purred as Roy's tongue slipped open her crevice, finding her clitoris so easily. He flicked at the hard bud and she groaned, putting a hand on each side of his face. She was careful not to mess his hair.

Roy moved his tongue into her folds, licking over the chubby labia and lapping at the juices Stacy was giving off. She smelled to him like a flower, a lovely morning glory. And he hungered to taste more. He lifted a finger now, teasing it in circles over her clit before moving it lower to join his tongue. With his mouth, he nipped and bit and pulled at the skin of her lips. And with his finger, he intruded into her sweet canal, swirling his digit around. Stacy moaned, curling up and clutching Roy's face, her fingers running over his freshly shaven face.

"I love how you touch me, baby," Stacy whispered, letting her head fall back once more.

Roy joined his tongue to his fingers now, licking in her tunnel whenever he pulled his fucking fingers out of her. He gave her long, lusting licks, from top to bottom. Then, without being able to hold back, Stacy came for him. She gushed her nectar over his mouth, his tongue, his lips, his fingers. And he continued to push into her, waiting until she had completely released before he stopped.

Roy stood up, putting his hand out to his new wife. "You know, I'm going to get fired one day, if we keep this up."

Stacy took his hand and stood up, naked and trembling, visibly shaking while standing on the kitchen floor in front of her fully dressed husband.

"We don't need the money that badly," she said, sulking and putting his cock back into his pants.

"Oh no?" he said.

Stacy laughed. "No! I can go work as a dancer downtown. You know I have the body for it."

She began to sway, making fun of their old joke about her "skills". Roy watched his wife as she moved around him, giving him seductive glances and tugging at his clothes here and there.

"I need to go to work, Stacy," he said, trying to sound stern.

"You need to stay home and play with your bride," she answered, sounding just as serious.

"I'll be home in a few hours."

Roy made a move towards the door, and Stacy leaned over the counter, naked, facing away from him, exposing her bottom to him.

"Fine, fine," she said, trying to sound aloof. "I hear there's a new pizza joint in town. I should go visit them. Or maybe I'll order out."

"At 8:30 in the morning? Pizza?" Roy chuckled, picking up his briefcase.

Stacy shrugged, wriggling her bottom innocently, as if she didn't know Roy's eyes were glued to her rounded buttocks and tempting crevices. "Maybe they have cute delivery boys," she said, playing with a banana in a nearby bowl of fruit.

Roy huffed. She was just trying to egg him on now, trying to make him feel guilty. Stacy was the neediest girl he'd ever known. But at least she only needed him.

Didn't she?

"Maybe one of them will even stay and help me eat the pizza," she said, standing up now, her back still to her husband.

Not facing him, Stacy had no idea if her little guilt trip was working or not. Lots of other men would have stormed out by now, though, she knew. And that was a good sign. She shrugged, peeling the banana. Then she made a show of looking out the nearby kitchen window, giving Roy a profile view of her slowly pushing a long cylindrical bite of banana into her wide opened mouth.

He couldn't take any more of that. Roy dropped his case once more and dashed forward. He pushed Stacy down over the counter, undoing his pants again and pressing his groin to her bottom.

"You know how jealous you make me?" he hissed.

"Damn right I do," she answered, looking at him over her shoulder.

"You're my wife, Stacy. Mine!"

With that, Roy was entering her from behind, spreading her already-ravaged puss lips with the head of his cock and burying himself deep inside her canal.

"Mine, Stacy," he hissed again, beginning to thrust almost viciously.

Stacy laughed, putting her hands on the edge of the counter and pushing back, forcing Roy even deeper inside her. She knew she was his, but he was just as much hers, owned by her and mastered by her and ruled by her.

And she was getting her way again.

Stacy kept her body firm, letting Roy dive into her like a maniac. He was thrusting madly, with little concern. Part of her was thankful her husband didn't have a violent bone in his body, or her little games could end badly. But she knew that it was all in fun.

Somewhere along the line, sex with Roy and with Roy's cock would be less thrilling.

As he thrust into her, grabbing at her breasts from behind and squeezing them near-to-almost painfully, Stacy tilted her head back, letting Roy kiss and bite at her neck.

Someday he might bore her.

But she knew it wouldn't be for quite some time.

DireLilith
DireLilith
514 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Time to ditch the slut

before she starts fucking everyone in the neighborhood.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Yep

She is a nasty one! The author has done an excellent set of

scenes that tell us the whole story without having to lay it our. Great work! I hate her! It reminds me of an old saw, people's jokes are always tied to reality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really bad and stupid assumptions.

I guess some people don't know the difference between BDSM Dom/Sub and Loving Wives. There is no love in this demented fantasy. Gosh I hope no one really finds this erotic or appealing, just a sadistic read

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Distateful characters

This story could have been about a playful game between two lovers, but it isn't. It is about control. It's about a self-centered, immature wife who mocks and taunts her husband because she's "needy" and bored. And we have a weak husband who is controlled by only his dick. One thing for sure, there is no love lost here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Late to work doesnt pay the bills.

This wife who stays home isnt going to like her reduced ability to have fun as his salary lowers due to her demands and insane actions. To make a man jealous, especially a new husband is just plain stupid.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Talk What happens when a couple actually communicates?in Loving Wives
Zero, Fifty, or One Hundred What will she choose?in Loving Wives
Wife Wants a Girls Night Out Wife tells husband she wants to go out with girlfriends.in Loving Wives
But Hon It Was Only Sex A wife needs someone to compare you to.in Loving Wives
Shock Wife shocks husband with a request, he shocks her.in Loving Wives
More Stories