Stacy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers

Up and down her head moved on my meat. Slowly, then quickly, then back to slowly when my hips began to lift of their own accord. I let my head hang back and was lost on waves of tingling pleasure.

"Oh, God, Stacy! You do that so well... Oh, fuck yeah! Uh! Oh. Fuckin' hell!"

My sister's mouth continued to work miracles on me. Each time she plunged that wet delight down on my cock, she took me deeper and deeper. When she had me pressed tight to the back of her mouth, she paused and held still for a second then took a big gulp and worked me down into the unbelievable tightness of her throat.

"Jesus!" I grunted, the pleasure so intense it was almost painful.

I could feel her twisting her head from side to side as she worked my thick shaft down and down into her throat. It was a very tight fit and had me shivering in ecstasy. Finally, her lips were circled around the base of my cock and she froze to let me savour the feeling of being completely swallowed.

My head was filled with roaring sounds as my blood boiled and my passion soared into the stratosphere. Every nerve I possessed was on fire and tingling with pleasure.

Then, with a little grunt, she began to slide me free until my glans popped from the grasping ring of her throat and back onto the wriggling heaven of her tongue as she drew me from her mouth.

"Oh Stacy!" I moaned. "That was amazing. Do it again."

I felt her saliva drooling over my fiery cock in long ropes, which she sucked up with slurping noises, then she did as I asked and fed my twitching staff back into her throat.

Again and again she took me all the way down, then all the way out. It was incredible.

Her little gasps for air as my glans left her lips were thrilling to hear and so sexy. To give herself breathing time, she would alternate to covering my whole length with butterfly kisses, and sucking lip locks. Her tongue fluttered up and down, teasing all my most sensitive spots expertly.

"Oh, you suck your brother's cock so well," I moaned, wanting to give her the dirty talk she loved. "My little sister sucks her big brother's cock wonderfully, doesn't she? Oh. Ah! Oh, yeah, that's it, Stacy. Lick up all your drool for me. Clean your brother's cock with your mouth."

I felt a purr escape her lips and travel the length of my cock in exquisite vibrations as she obeyed and began to suck up all the sticky strands of saliva from my hot meat. Her tongue rubbed in circular paths as she bathed my shaft, then my balls eagerly. While she tongues my sack, my hard length lay across her cheek and felt immensely hot compared to the coolness of her skin.

"Oh, that's a good girl!" I whispered as she drew her tongue all the way back up the underside of my cock. "You are the best sister in the world. Your brother loves you so much, little sis. Oh, god! Ah-huh!"

In one long, steady glide, she took me all the way down her throat again. This time, she had a new trick. When I was buried to the hilt, she paused for a moment, and then hummed.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted, shoving my hips forward in delight. She twisted her head from side to side, corkscrewing me around in her mouth and throat, while still giving those hums that sent vibrations scurrying through me. "Stacy, I'm going to cum!"

Then, just when I was at the point of no return, I heard my sister say. "Don't you dare swallow it! Save some for me."

From just behind me!

The realisation that it could not possibly be Stacy who was sucking my cock just triggered my cum burst harder. I grunted like an animal and thrust my cock into whoever's mouth it was and began to hose it full of cum.

The girl pulled back so that my creamy forth spat into her mouth and not down her throat. Jet after jet of hot spunk fountained out of me and coated the girl's tongue, filling her mouth quickly.

At the same time, my little sister reached around from behind me, twiddled both my nipples like radio dials, and whispered, "Like that, brother? Fuck her mouth. Cum in her mouth. Fill her mouth full of my brother's spunk."

I was lost on an ocean of ecstasy, my blood pounding, my balls twitching as they shot gob after gob of seed into the warm wet mouth surrounding me.

Finally, my rigid body relaxed and I sagged limply in the chair.

"Want to see what you did?" my little sister whispered into my left ear. With that, she pulled the blindfold off my eyes.

Red motes danced in my vision as my orgasm chased its way around my body still. A warm, satisfied glow suffused me as I blinked and lifted my head to look down.

Kimberly grinned up at me from between my thighs. Her lips were still pursed over the slit on the head of my cock, and she very gently sucked the last oozes of cum from me. Like Stacy, she was naked except for a tiny pair of cotton panties. Unlike my sister's daisy pattern, Kim's had lots of what I at first thought were red hearts, but were in fact lips on a white background. A thin rivulet of my cum had escaped the side of her mouth and was dribbling down her chin.

Desire flared anew within me as I fully realised what my sister had done.

Behind me, Stacy leant forward and kissed my ear, her eyes sparkling at her friend. "Not bad, Kimmy. It got me so hot watching you suck my brother's cock. Now, give me some of that mouthful."

Stacy slipped past my side as Kimberly stood. The brunette's inch extra in height meant that Stacy had to tilt her head up slightly for the kiss. I watched spellbound as the two lovely little teens brushed lips, then their mouths opened and I could clearly see their tongues entwining. It was made ten times hotter by the cascade of my thick white cum that slid out of Kimberly's mouth and into my little sisters, as her friend painted my seed over her lips.

"Fucking hell," I whispered, in awe.

Stacy and Kim were lost in their spunky kiss, their hands rising to each others waist, holding on as their faces twisted left and right in unison. There they were, two stunningly beautiful young teens, naked except for their small panties, their childlike breasts rubbing together as they French kissed, swapping my still warm cum back and forth between their mouths. Jesus!

Finally, Stacy's long blonde ponytail bobbed in the centre of her back as she pulled her head away and darted back for a couple of quick pecks. "Mmmm, a girly kiss filled with my brother's cum. What could be better?"

Together, they slid their faces around until they were looking at me, and their cheeks were pressed together, with their arms tightly around each others back. Stacy smiled devilishly and I felt both love and lust swell within me. She broke into a big grin. "Want to fuck her, Jack?"

"Are you serious?"

"Sure. Kim saw us together in the kitchen when you did me up my ass." For a second, her long eyelashes batted together as she closed her eyes and savoured the memory of that fuck. "It didn't bother her that we are brother and sister, in fact it turned her on."

"More than anything ever has," Kimberly added.

"So," Stacy continued, "she told me about it, and we decided to share you. After all, she has had the hots for you since she first set eyes upon you."

Kimberly gave a little nod of confirmation, which had the bonus effect of making her stiff nippled breasts graze up and down on my sister's. Stacy giggled and vigorously rubbed her tits against her friend. "Oooo, you feel soooo good!"

"Right back at ya," Kim purred, ducking forward for another deep kiss.

I must have looked a bit funny, sat there naked, hands tied behind the chair, cock hard and sticking up, with my mouth open in slight confusion. "Ah, girls?"

Kim's hands slid up and down on Stacy's back, grabbing handfuls of her butt as they reached low, then cupping the back of her neck when they reached high. My sister moaned in pleasure and slid both her hands inside the back of Kim's panties, pulling her firmer against herself by the ass.

"Ah, girls?"

A whimper of delight escaped Kim as Stacy kneaded her buttocks, squashing them tightly together, and then pulling them wide apart.

"Girls."

They were almost devouring each others mouth now. Their lips worked quickly and hard, their tongues flashing in and out. With a twist, Stacy turned Kim's back to the bed and began to push her down. Kim let herself be guided, and lay flat, her knees off the end of the bed. Stacy crawled over her, one leg on either side, never letting their mouths part.

"Hey Girls!"

With a little push on my sister's shoulder, Kim pressed her away until they both twisted around to look at me. Stacy's face was flushed and she was panting a little. "What?"

"Er, aren't you forgetting something?"

"Like?"

"Me. I want to play too."

With a sigh, Stacy rolled her eyes in that bratty way she had perfected. "You want to watch two girls get it on, don't you? So watch. If you behave, you can do anything you want to either of us once we are done, okay?"

Okay? With an offer like that I would have done anything! But all I had to do was sit and watch two nubile teen girls make out. I must have died and gone to heaven!

Turning back to Kim, Stacy dropped her mouth to the girl's throat and began to lick and kiss. Kim's beautiful eyes explored my body and held mine until the pleasure made her moan and let her head fall back. Stacy worked her way to the little hollow at the front of Kim's neck, and then traced a wet trail with her tongue down to Kim's apple sized breasts.

My sister angled her body so that she was not blocking my view as she took the small rubbery nipple between her teeth and gave it a gentle tug.

"Oh!" Kim gasped, cupping the back of Stacy's head.

I watched spellbound as the little brunette writhed sensually beneath my sister. Her cotton panties drew my eye as the daisy in the centre of them crumpled and stretched with her leg movements. While Stacy suckled at her breast, Kim moaned and sighed, her head almost constantly on the move, rolling from side to side, or popping up to glance at what Stacy was doing, or to steal a look at me.

"She's beautiful, isn't she, Jack?" Stace asked, lifting her head to wink at me. "We've been, ah, experimenting together for about five years. I love her, like I love you. Is that okay?"

It was more than okay. "Sure. If she were a guy we'd have a problem, but a girl? No problem there."

"Good. I love you so much that I wanted to give you something valuable. Something important. So I'm giving you Kimberly. You can fuck her anytime, anyway you like." A mischievous grin spread across my sister's beautiful face, "Just don't wear yourself out. That's my job."

I chuckled. "Got it."

She poked her tongue out at me in the bratish way that had always pissed me off until a few days ago. "Not yet you haven't. But you will. Oh boy, are you going to get it!”

With that, she dropped her lips down to Kimberly's small breast and sucked the nipple hard. Kim gasped and pressed it deeper into my sister's mouth.

I couldn't believe it. Not only was I madly, incestuously in love with my little sister - who turned out to have a talent for kink that I would never have imagined in such a sweet, childlike beauty - but now she was putting on a teen lesbian show, and offering her girlfriend for me to fuck as well! A warmth spread in my chest as I gazed at the little brat suckling her teammate’s breasts like a baby.

Stacy's hand slid across the flat plain of Kim's belly and slipped under the elastic rim of her panties. I could see the tight cotton mould against the back of her hand and watched her fingers spread a little so that her middle one could trace up and down Kim's slit.

"Oh, Stacy!" Kim whispered, just loud enough for me to hear.

My sister flicked her eyes up to her friend's and, still flicking the nipple with her tongue, said, "Damn, Kimmy, you're soaking! Turned you on sucking my brother's cock, huh? Turned you on letting my older brother shoot his tasty cum into your mouth, then letting his little sister suck it back out with a kiss?"

Fuck! The brat even managed to get her dirty talk in with her girlfriend! It made me wonder what sort of things she must have said before I started fucking her.

"Oh, it's so hot and slippery," Stacy cooed, her hand obviously shifting to slide her middle finger right inside her teenaged friend. "Tight and slippery. Just how my brother likes 'em. He's going to love fucking you, Kimmy. He's going to shove his thick cock into this tight, hot, wet, slippery hole and make you cum and cum and cum on him. He's going to fuck it into your mouth, then into your cunt, then fuck it back into your mouth so that you can taste your own cum."

I moaned and shifted uncomfortably, the wicker chair digging into my flesh, and my cock throbbing so hard it hurt.

Stacy slid her head around on the breast until she could gaze lustily at me as she flicked the nipple with her small pink tongue. "Then, after you've cum on his cock he's going to spin you over and fuck it into your ass."

Kim jerked her eyes open and lifted her head to glare at my sister. "No!" It wasn't the defiant, definitely not type of no, it was more one of shocked delight.

"Ahuh! He's going to hold you down and fuck you like a whore. His whore. MY whore. And I'm going to help him."

Kim's head dropped back to the bedspread and she closed her eyes with a moan, "Oh God!"

The pattern on her panties bulged and writhed as my sister thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy. It made the little red lips motif look it was blowing me kisses. And, between the sucking smacks of Stacy's lips and Kim's moans of pleasure, I could hear the wet squelching noises of her teen cunt happily enduring its treatment. Loving its treatment. In fact, the brunette's legs were raising and spreading wide for my sister's hand.

Deciding she'd spent enough time teasing her friend's breasts, Stacy sat up and scooted to the end of the bed, where she grabbed hold of Kim's panties and dragged them down and off quickly. That beautiful shaven slit was directly facing me, its labia all pink and swollen with desire, glistening with the juices of arousal. I had such a good view that I could even see inside a tiny way where she gaped from the fingerfucking my sister had just been administering.

"See that brother? See that wet hole waiting for you? Do you want to put your cock in there, Jack?"

"Yes."

"Tell me better than that or I may not let you play, after all."

I could see she was loving her role and knew what she wanted. What she always wanted. "Yes, I want to fuck her, little sis. I want to shove my hard meat into that tight fuckhole. You wanna watch your brother fuck your girlfriend, baby sister?"

"I want my brother to fuck us both," she purred, then leant forward and gave Kim's cunt a flat-tongued lick from asshole to clit. Immediately she covered the wet flesh with her mouth and her jaw pumped as she thrust her tongue in and out of the pussy. Kim shivered and groaned, widening and spreading her legs until she had hold of each ankle, bent double.

"Jeez Stacy!" she whispered in exquisite delight.

My sister licked and lapped, sucked and teased her mercilessly. Kim particularly loved it when Stacy stopped to blow a cool jet of breath over her wet clit. The brunette's breast were capped by small nipples that looked as hard as steel from the tonguing she was getting.

Pushing her girlfriend's legs further up by the backs of her thighs, Stacy traced her lips down the drooling slit of her pussy, and further onto her rosebud. Kim gave a little jerk and sigh. I watched in boiling lust as my little sister rimmed her best friend for my benefit. Every flick of her tiny pink tongue over the puckered flesh had my cock twitching in eagerness to join in.

"Want me to untie you now so that you can come over here and fuck her?" the brat asked.

"Yes!"

Stacy stood and padded toward me with feline grace. "I think I got her warmed up enough. And wet enough."

"I reckon so," I agreed, lustily, my eyes locked with Kimberly's while she lay passive on the bed and awaited her fate.

Rather than freeing me, Stacy clambered onto my lap and offered a rock hard nipple to my mouth. "Suck it first. Suck your little sister's tit. Lick it. Tongue it. Suckle it like you were my baby boy and I was your mommy."

A grin split my face at her ramble of dirty talk, but I did as she wanted and locked my lips around that long nipple. I had to admit that my sister had the most perfect tits I could imagine. They were small, barely formed, even. Far more suited to a girl of fourteen than one of eighteen, but I loved them just as much. They were peach sized mounds of flawless tanned skin, slightly upturned, and capped with long nipples that were made for sucking.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I fluttered my tongue over their tips. "That's my brother. Sucking on his little sister's nipples. Sitting naked in his baby sister's bedroom, his cock hard and ready to shove into a yearning teenage cunt, his mouth on his sister's breast. Oh, God, yeah!"

She undulated her tiny body against my chest, her small frame lost amid my bulk. While my mouth worked on her, she ran her fingers through my hair and ground her crotch against my stomach. "Oh, Jack. I am so horny I think I'm going to explode! I've got to have you first. Just for a little bit. Just to take the edge off, okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, she slid the gusset of her panties to one side and sank down on my rampant rod. With the merest guide from her tiny hand, my cock sought her cunt like a homing missile and ploughed up into her as she sat down on my lap.

"Unffff!" I grunted, feeling her incredible tightness claim me.

Stacy lifted her hand away to cross both her wrists behind my head, then rested her forehead against my pecs. "Jesus Jack! That feels so good! So right!"

"Doesn't it just," I grinned, kissing the top of her head.

As my little sister began to raise herself up and down on my cock, I watched Kimberly's hand flashing over her clit as she watched our incestuous coupling. Our eyes met and hers shone with undeniable lust. It really was turning her pussy molten to watch a brother fucking his sister.

"Unnhhh, Stacy," I moaned, feeling her silken sheath grasping me like it would never let go. She bumped her childlike body up and down on my lap, working my cock with a firm grip.

"Can you see, Kimmy?" she grunted, lost in her own world. "Can you see what a bad, bad, girl I am? I'm so naughty, so filthy, so dirty that I'm fucking my own brother! Can you see? Look at me. Look at me riding my brother's cock! See him fucking his wonderful meat in and out of his little sister!"

Kim's hand sped up in its work on her clit, her back arching as she mewled and shut her eyes.

Stacy giggled and looked at me. "She always makes that noise when she cums it’s..."

Before she could finish I hungrily covered her mouth with my own and thrust my tongue deep, claiming what was mine. She purred into my mouth, her own tongue fighting back, our saliva mingling into a sweet, incestuous honey.

My breath panted out in gusts as my body surged under the pleasure of fucking my sister. Her tight pussy was heaven, her small body a delight, and her taste so lovely! I felt my heart swell with love like no other and it warmed me through and through.

Just when I was about to unload my cum into her, Stacy lifted herself off me with a final sucking kiss. "I think it is time to untie you and unleash you on Kimmy, don't you?"

My eyes swivelled to the breathless teen on the bed and I almost growled. "Fuck yeah!"

My sister chuckled as she undid the scarf wrapped around my wrists. "Go easy on her, you're her first."

That stopped me dead in my tracks. "What?"

"Technically she's not a virgin, I suppose, because her hymen is long gone." The brat smirked at her friend and received a blown kiss in return. "But you will be the first man to fuck her."

MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers