Stacy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers

I turned back to Kimberly and climbed above her on all fours. "Is that so?"

"Ahuh."

"Are you certain you still want me to fuck you?"

"I want it more than anything. And," her eyes flicked down to my hanging dick, "I think you want it too."

"I've wanted it since the moment I first saw you doing those stretching exercises in here."

"Me too."

The bed bounced as Stacy jumped onto it, landing on her belly beside us. "Enough chatting already! Fuck her!"

I leant over and kissed her even as I repositioned my body between Kimberly's spread legs. As our mouths parted, Stace dipped in for one last lip lock before reaching between us to grab hold of my cock. "Here, let me."

Kim gazed up into my eyes as my sister guided my hard manhood up against the virgin folds of her best friend. Feeling their hot wetness spread against my cockhead, I lowered myself down for a kiss with the lovely brunette. She was eager and tasted as good as my sister.

While she was distracted, I eased my length into her, feeling her silky wetness swallow me. God it was tight! She murmured a little in protest, so I stopped and gave her chance to get used to the stretched feeling. Her kisses soon got heated and passionate again, her arms wrapping around my shoulders as she began to lift her hips to inch herself onto my cock.

It felt great and I only needed a very little pressure to sink into her molten depths. My hips met hers and she gave a long, slow sigh. "I did it. I took you."

"You sure did," I smiled, nibbling her chin. My warm breath tickled her chin as I kissed my way to the side of her neck. "Ready for the good stuff?"

"Yes," she said, her hands stroking up and down my back. "Slowly, though, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed, sliding my hips back to draw my cock out of her sucking hold and back to her opening.

"Ohhh ohh ohhhhhhh!" she gasped in pleasure, her body arching and her nails digging into my flesh. The look of bliss on her face as her eyes sparkled like emeralds made me grin.

I nuzzled my way to her ear and sucked in her lobe as I reversed course and sank back in her to the hilt.

"Oh my God! Stacy, it's wonderful! Oh!"

"It is, isn't it?" my sister giggled, lowering her face to nuzzle the other side of Kimberly's neck. "Wait until he really gets going, then you're going to explode."

My tempo was still very slow, but steadily increasing as her pussy softened around me and greased itself up. Kim gave a moan that sounded like a mix of ecstasy and frustration as I sucked at one side of her throat and Stacy the other. I felt my chest bump my sister's knuckles as I plunged into her friend, realising that she had slipped a hand between us to tweak and tease Kim's nipples.

"Fuck her harder, Jack. Pump that pussy like it belonged to a whore."

Even on the sidelines, Stacy couldn't resist her dirty talk. It was that much more of a thrill because she looked so perfectly innocent and childish, so you never expected her to know such filthy words, let alone say them with such relish.

"Do you like my brother's cock, Kimmy?"

I was now slamming home in her teenage pussy hard and fast, so she was bucking and bouncing on the bed beneath me. " Oh! Ah! Oh, yes! Oh God yes!" she managed.

"Slut!" giggled my sister as she stuck her tongue into Kimberly's ear. The brunette's face screwed up in wrinkled delight as she squirmed from the pleasure. "Brother fucker!" she shot back.

"That's me," Stacy laughed, lifting her head up to steal a kiss from me as I ploughed her girlfriend.

Kimberly shifted beneath me and I felt her inner thighs graze my side before she hooked her knees over my shoulders. Fuck me gymnasts were limber! Most girls would have needed a little help from me, a guiding hand, perhaps, but not her. She even crossed her ankles behind my head and winced as she fucked me back for all she was worth.

Reaching out, I grasped hold of her wrists in each of my hands, spreading them as wide as she could reach, then pinning them to the bed. Her eyes flared with desire at being held down and her mouth set with determination as she humped her young cunt onto my spearing shaft faster.

Sweat dripped off my brow like rain, and her own plastered that lovely brown hair to her scalp. Beneath her head, her long hair was fanned out like a wave on the covers, mingling with Stacy's golden blonde as the two girls kissed.

Suddenly Kim lurched, crying out. Her body shivered and her pussy walls detonated around me into a writhing maelstrom. "Fuh-fuh-fuckkkkkk!" she yelled in joy.

Her small body danced with orgasm beneath me, rippling and twitching like it was being electrocuted.

It was too much for my heightened state of arousal and I let out a bellowing wail as I shot my load deep into her tender cunt. My cock felt like a high pressure hose gone wild inside the lovely teenager, spraying its salty tribute into her young womb.

Rigid while my orgasm roared through my veins, I finally returned to reality with a long groan and tumbled to her side, gasping. We lay there panting, two bodies weak from their combined passion.

For a while, Stacy just lay propped over Kim on one elbow, stroking her face and smiling adoringly. Then she got a mischievous grin on her face. "That's my brother's cum you just took, bitch. Give it back."

With a laugh, she slid down her friend, her mouth seeking her tender, swollen, pussy. Kim moaned in torment as Stacy worked her tongue into her well-used cunt, seeking my hot cream.

I watched in disbelief, and then toppled back laughing as she winked at me and licked her lips.

Finally, Stacy finished cleaning her girlfriend's sex of my cum, and climbed over me to lie at my side and nestle against me. "I love you Jack," she whispered as I put my arm around her.

Opening my other arm so that Kimberly could nestle up against that side, I kissed my sister. "And I love you too, you kinky little brat."

++++++++++

FROM THE AUTHOR : My deepest thanks to all of you who continually sent me feedback, encouraging me to continue with this series. It was wonderful, flattering and inspiring. I couldn't have done this without you. I also want to thank OMEGAZONE for his advice and help.

MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers