Stacy's Coming Out Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,281 Followers

"Can't darlin, its time fer me to go to work. Seems like yer hot for more black cock, huh? She smiled like a coquette and said, "That was great, but Bob knows I've always been ready for more."

Tyronne turned to me and asked, "Ya serious Bob, ya want Stacy here to be a whore?" He didn't wait for me to answer but he moved his sales pitch into high grear. "Sweet thing, I got me a special place in Harlem that the bros come to for white pussy." He turned to me and said, "man, the bros just go crazy for white pussy. They'd jus die for hers!" Then turning back to Stacy he said, "Believe me baby, ya haven't lived till somebody wants yer pussy so bad he'll pay ya good money for it."

"Do you want me to go with him?" she asked as she gazed at me longingly.

"I think you know what I want Stace, it's up to you. What do you want to do?" I asked.

Stacy seemed to have made up her mind as she asked, "What about Bob?"

"Well honey, the bros love white pussy, they don't much like white husbands."

"Will you wait for me at the hotel honey?"

With that, he said, "Bob will ya hand me my cell phone," then he called a woman named Iris and told her to "work the street" because he had, "a fresh, sweet married thing named Stacy" for the house. Then he asked Iris, "what's the schedule fer tonight? . . . uh huh . . . put out the word bout Stacy, okay? later baby." He turned to Stacy, flashed her a big smile and asked, "Are ya ready for your big night darlin?"

I could tell she was even more aroused as she said, "I guess that depends on what you have planned for my big night?"

"We had five or six tricks for Iris but she gonna put the word out. Ya got appointments bout every half hour. Last ones two thirty. The first bro will be there bout 10:30. Scuz me, but I shoulda ask ya before, ya on the pill or anything cause the brothers don't shoot no blanks and won't wear rubbas?"

"I can't get pregnant anymore," she revealed without explaining that she'd had her tubes tied after Amy was born.

They joined me in the front seat and he drove straight to the hotel. At its entrance Stacy said, "Wish me luck!" I was shaking as the big black car pulled away. My beautiful wife of twenty years, the mother of my children was on her way to a whorehouse in Harlem with a black pimp who had just fucked her while I watched.

It was after three in the morning when I heard the sounds of footsteps even before her soft knock. Silouhetted in the doorway was my beautiful Stacy. Her hair, make-up and lipstick were perfect, but as she walked towards me there was a dreamy, freshly-fucked look about her that I found incredibly exciting. After she undressed, I noticed that her breasts were blotchy and swollen, the nipples hard and puckered.

My cock seemed to go to a part of her wet slick vagina that felt different.

"Can you feel it? Sorry, some of it leaked out." And, then she seemed to lose control, "Oh baby, stick that big white cock in my pink, hot pussy! . . . My pussy's sooo sensitive I can actually feel the ridges and veins on your hard prick. Oh God, you're making me come!" She started shaking and gasping for air and climaxed more intensely and for longer than ever before. For the first time in my life, my cock stayed hard after I came. When she realized that I wasn't going soft, she smiled and said "oh, does all this turn you on baby? Do you get all excited thinking about what I've been doing? Just relax and I'll tell you everything that I can remember." Then, she added, "are you sure you can take it?"

When I said "I hope so," she took a deep breath and said, "okay, ready or not, here goes."

Last night at the film I was really turned on. Well you should know, you felt how wet I was and you made me come a zillion times with your fingers. I really got excited when you told me that you "would love for me to be like the women in the film" because that was exactly what I had been thinking.

I can't tell you how nervous I was when he got in the back with me. When he began to kiss me I swear to God honey my toes curled as he pressed his thick lips to mine and searched the inside of my mouth with his wet tongue. The feelings in my mouth shot instantly to my pussy and I felt myself getting wet. You probably saw that I came like crazy all over his fingers and, can you believe, I actually came a few minutes earlier when he sucked my nipples. When his cock entered me I thought I would split in two but I got used to it and it felt wonderful. You know how I am, after he climaxed I wasn't finished and wanted more. When he invited me to go with him I gushed juice just thinking about it.

After we dropped you off, he drove to harlem. We entered a crummy apartment that seemed to be sort of a large, one room loft. To say that what happened to me during the next five hours was a blur would be untrue because certain moments are crystal clear in my mind. Jerome was fat and older than my dad. He didn't fuck me but he licked and then stuck his long tongue inside my vagina. He licked my taint and then my asshole. I loved it! I came all over his old wrinkled black face.

Reggie was just a kid! A thin teenage black gang boy with a cock bigger than Tyronne's My God! It really hurt as he stretched my vagina. However, with each thrust I accomodated more and more of this boy's giant penis until the pain was replaced by indescribable pleasure.

Smokey could have been a center for an NBA team. He sported the longest thickest, blackest penis imaginable, far bigger than Tyronne's or even Reggie's monster. It must have been a foot long and as big around as my wrist. Nevertheless, I was determined to take it all and I did. It didn't take very long for my white cunt to milk a huge load from Smokey's swollen black balls.

The next three guys really weren't memorable, I can't even remember their names. However, none of them had any trouble getting me off. Oh! Listen to me . . . I never talked like that before in my life.

TJ fucked me in the ass. "Honey, you remember when we tried anal sex, I just couldn't do it. I was sure that there was no way that big black cock could get in my tight bottom without ripping me apart. But, I was wrong! After a few minutes, he shuddered and filled my virgin hole with a shower of his hot cream and I soaked the sheets again as I came too.

"Trev wanted me to take him around the world! I kissed his asshole, licked it, stick my tongue in it and fucked it. Then I took his black cock in my mouth and sucked it until he came. When he came, I came too as I swallowed every creamy drop.

A young kid who must have been a member of Reggie's gang, because he wore the same "colors" was so eager that he didn't last more than a minute.

Spencer and William were handsome black men who could have been brothers. "Do ya recognize em baby?" Tyronne asked me. "They're the porn stars ya saw in the movie."

He was right honey. They were the same men that were in the second part of the film. You remember, they were the men who fucked the brunette in her pussy and asshole at the same time. Well that's what they did to me. Spencer laid on his back, I mounted him and William slipped in my rectum. They called it an "oreo cookie," black white and black. Tyronne stayed to watch and got so hot that he stood at the side of the bed and ask me to suck him. Incredibly all three men came at the same time. Spencer in my vagina, William in my ass and Tyronne in my mouth.

When I came out of the bathroom after cleaning up the last time, Tyronne handed me several folded bills. I learned a lot about myself last night honey. You were right. Love doesn't have anything to do with terrific sex. I now know that my vagina, with patience and determination, can stretch to a surprising size and then tightly mold itself around a cock of any size. I didn't think I could come from anal intercourse, I guess I didn't understand my own anatomy. You know that I never let you come in my mouth. I thought it would be ikky. I swallowed every drop and from now on, I'll swallow yours.

In front of the hotel Tyronne asked me, "Baby, ya gonna be here tomorrow night?"

"We're not leaving until Saturday," I answered.

"Stacy, I got me a stag tomorrow. Another purty, white married thing's all set to be the entertainment but she can do next month's. There'll be maybe forty guys, maybe more when they hear bout you. How bout it, wanna be the entertainment for tomorrow's stag?"

"How many other women will be there?" I asked.

"Just ya baby, just ya."

Bob, I'm afraid I soaked his seat again. I guess I must be a nympho.

"Well Stacy are you going to be the entertainment at the stag?"

"Do you really want me to?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

bobfr
bobfr
1,281 Followers
12