Stacy's Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

Karen allowed the dildo to slip out of her friend's open gash, and it hung there from the harness, glistening in the sun. She turned Stacy's mom around, and took her in her arms, gently stroking her hair and kissing her as her friend recovered.

"Wow," Stacy's mom finally said, "I think you may have hit upon a pent-up desire."

"Ya think?" Karen replied sarcastically, and both women laughed.

Wayne was just about finished, and Stacy's mom slipped her bikini back on and stepped out onto the terrace as Wayne pushed the lawnmower back toward the garage.

"Hi Wayne," she said.

He looked up at the terrace and caught site of Stacy's mom standing there in a white bikini. At first he was at a loss for words. Stacy's mom was totally hot. He probably would have fainted if he knew that her friend has just fucked her with a strap-on while she fantasized about him.

"Hi," he stammered. "I didn't know you were home. How does the yard look?"

"Not bad," she replied, "but I think you missed a spot over there."

There was something in the way she said it that seemed to have a double meaning, but he couldn't quite figure it out.

"No problem," he said. "I'll go back and get it."

"Thanks, honey. And when you're done, come on in for a glass of lemonade, and I'll pay you."

Wayne nodded, heading off to complete the work. "If you really want to pay me," he thought, "I can think of several ways that don't involve money."

To be continued..

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers
12