Stacy's Training

Story Info
College girl is kidnapped and anally ravished.
2.3k words
3.79
195.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mu

All comments and feedback are appreciated.

*

I entered her room to find her sleeping peacefully. She still smelled of sex from last night. I hadn't let her bathe in a week, so she was covered in semen and stunk horribly. I loved taking a pretty young girl and turning her into a dirty slut. Especially a girl as pretty as her. When I pulled her arms back and cuffed her wrists, she woke up and tried to struggle, but I easily overpowered her.

Her name was Stacy Saunders. She was 18 years old and fresh out of high school. I spotted her on the college campus near my condo and knew immediately that I had to have her. She had shoulder length blond hair and deep blue eyes. Even in the dead of winter, her skin had a soft tan. Stacy must have been no more than 120 lbs, and only about 5' 7" or 5' 8". Still, she had nice wide hips and a killer rack. I guessed that she was about a C-cup.

I picked her up on her way back to the dorms exactly one week ago. She never saw me coming, and then, it was too late. I put the chloroform-soaked cloth over her mouth and carefully walked her over to my car. Once I had carefully loaded her into the back seat, I drove off to my cabin in the woods. My parents owned the place, but never used it. They gave me the keys and told me that I could have it all to myself. Without a neighbor for miles, it was the perfect place to do this sort of thing.

I threw her facedown on the bed, and when she tried to turn over, I smacked her hard across her soft round ass cheek. With a whimper, she turned back over. Reaching out, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back so that her ass stuck out; then I parted her knees slightly. Stacy tried to close them, but I spanked her again, this time leaving a red handprint on her left cheek. When she whimpered again, I yelled at her.

"Stop whining, bitch!" I snapped, and she began to sob quietly to herself. I love it when they struggle, but she didn't know that. When they're young, they struggle because they want to get free. Later, once I've trained her, Stacy will struggle because I want her to. And she'll take her punishment like a good girl.

I smacked her ass again for good measure, then squirted a dab of lube onto her anus. She complained that it was cold.

"Shut the fuck up!" I barked, and smacked her ass so hard, she fell onto the mattress.

"Get up, you dumb slut!" I commanded, and she quickly resumed her position, sticking her ass out to me. I pressed the tube tip into her tight asshole and squirted some lubricant inside. Then, using my finger, I thoroughly lubricated her hole, slowly working two fingers into her. Stacy gritted her teeth but remained quiet as I stretched and loosened her. This was not the first time I had done this to her, but she was still tight as hell. Her ass would require much more training.

I pulled my fingers from her ass and pressed them against her mouth. When she resisted, I spanked her with my other hand until she opened her mouth and sucked my fingers clean. Once she had cleaned her shit off my fingers, I used the lube on my cock and pressed my tip against her puckered bud.

"OH GOD! Please don't!" Stacy cried. I spanked her three times on each cheek, leaving them hot and reddened.

"Shut your fucking mouth you cunt!" I snapped. "You're gonna fucking take it in your ass like a good little slut and you're gonna like it."

I slowly eased all eight inches into her tiny little hole, watching in awe as her tight sphincter stretched to accommodate me. I loved watching my cock enter a girl's anus. Especially Stacy's anus. In order to punish her for her insolence, I had begun taking her outside on a leash to use the bathroom. I never wiped her up afterward, so her asshole was filthy and stunk horribly, and since she hadn't been able to shave since I had picked her up, her ass and pussy were covered in a thick mane that stunk of shit and urine.

As I buried the last inch of my cock into her stinking bowels, I held it there and reveled in the way her ass trembled and shuddered around my throbbing penis. She whimpered and begged me again to take it out. I reached out and grabbed a handful of her long blond hair in my fist and wrenched her head back.

"Don't presume to tell me what to do!" I sneered. "I'm gonna fuck your ass and you're gonna take it like a good little girl." I threw her head back down on the bed and began pumping my cock in and out of her greasy hole. "Tell me you want it," I growled as I slid all the way out and rammed my cock all the way back in.

"Please, it hurts! Stop!" she cried, tears rolling down her cheeks. I smacked her ass hard causing her to cry out in pain.

"Say you want it!"

"I want it," Stacy whimpered. "Please fuck me."

"Say it like you mean it, slut!" I snapped, fucking her helpless chute mercilessly.

"Oh please!" she cried. "Fuck my ass, please give it to me!"

"Louder bitch! I want the whole world to hear you begging for my cock."

When she hesitated, I smacked her ass again, leaving a deep bruise on her soft white cheeks. As much as I loved it when she resisted, I was getting fed up with her insolence.

"Please, don't spank me anymore," she sobbed. "I'll say it. I'll do whatever you want, so please, don't hit me anymore."

"Hurry up then! You know what I want."

She sniffled and looked back over her shoulder at me. Her cheeks and nose were bright red, and her eyes were glassy with tears. The look of fear and agony on her face made my balls ache.

"Please fuck my filthy ass with your big cock!" she squealed. "I love your dick pounding my slutty ass. I love being full of your delicious meat!"

I couldn't help but laugh at her. This haughty little bitch was turning into quite the obedient slave. I'd have her trained in no time.

"Is this what you want?" I yelled as I began to pound into her tight ass. I fucked her furiously until she began to moan in pleasure, grinding her ass back against me with each thrust. Soon, I was sliding all the way out and ramming my cock balls deep in her sore and gaping shitter. Each time, Stacy arched her back and yelped like a bitch in heat. When I felt her orgasm nearing, I pulled out completely and sat down in the chair behind me.

"Please don't stop!" she begged, looking back at me. "I'll do anything you want, I promise! I'll be a good girl from now on! I swear it!"

I stood up and walked over to her. Reaching out, I caressed her burning cheeks with one hand while teasing her drooling slit with the other. She moaned shamelessly, grinding her cunt against my fingers. I spanked her ass hard.

"You're just a stupid fuck toy!" I snapped. "You filthy whore, all you care about is getting your holes filled! Admit it!"

"I'm a filthy whore," she whimpered.

I smacked her ass again. "You can do better than that!"

"I'm a dirty fuck toy who loves getting fucked in the ass!" Stacy screamed. "I'm just a stupid cunt that only cares about getting fucked!"

I grinned. "That's right. You are. And you're all mine."

With that, I rammed my cock back up her ass and fucked her brains out. Soon I was pounding into her with gusto, and all the while, she moaned in pleasure as her ass stretched to accommodate my girth. I leaned over her trembling body and grasped her tits with both hands, giving her nipples each a hard pinch.

"It feels so good!" she cried. "Please, fuck me harder!"

I slammed into her for all I was worth. Stacy nearly collapsed, and I had to grip her hips tightly to keep her up. As I continued to hammer into her, I felt myself working towards a massive eruption. From the way she was panting and moving her hips, I could tell that she was getting close, too. I slid my cock all the way out until just the tip was inside of her puckered hole. She trembled, and I could tell that she was on the brink. I held her steady as I slammed all the way in to the hilt.

"I'm coming apart!" she screamed, gushing like a spigot. Her bowels tightened around my cock, sending me over the edge.

"I'm gonna blow it up your ass!" I growled, as cum began to erupt from my tip, filling her bowels completely. As she felt my warmth being injected into her filthy ass, Stacy bucked back hard against me, whimpering.

When I had emptied myself into her, I pulled out of her ass with a wet plop, and she rolled over onto her side, drawing her knees up to her chest. Cum immediately began oozing out her ravaged asshole. With an exhausted groan, I sat back in my chair, leaning back. I took a moment to catch my breath before getting up. I walked over to her and grabbed a fistful of hair and forced my cock into her mouth. Stacy took my cock deep into her throat, sucking and swallowing all of her shit off my dick.

When she had finished cleaning me, I threw her down on the bed and mounted her face. Despite being a virgin, she had already learned to deep throat. When I asked her about it, she told me that her boyfriend in high school had taught her. They often went down on each other because she refused to give it up. Even now I had yet to take her precious virginity. Her ass was just so much more enticing.

I shoved my cock into her mouth and began throat-fucking her mercilessly. She gagged on my cock again and again, and gobs of spit mixed with pre-cum began to ooze from the corners of her mouth and down her chin. Stacy clenched her eyes shut and did her best to weather the violent assault on her throat. Despite my rough treatment of her mouth, I could feel Stacy's tongue swirling around my shaft as it pumped in and out of her convulsing throat. Her lips were clamped tightly around my throbbing member, and she sucked me in earnest.

"Swallow it, bitch!" I shouted as I felt my balls tighten. I pulled my cock out until just the head was in her mouth, and cum erupted from my tips in great jets. I shot the first two loads into her mouth, then I whipped it out and spewed my hot spunk all over her face and tits. When I had spent myself, I wiped my cock off with her hair and sat back in my chair.

Stacy lay on the bed panting, curled up in a ball with her eyes glazed over. After I caught my breath, I stood up and turned her onto her back.

"No more," she whimpered, and I slapped her hard across the face. She fell silent.

I pulled her legs apart and strapped her ankles into the leather bonds at the foot of the bed. Then, I uncuffed her wrists and strapped them into the bonds at the headboard. Once she was secured, I unlocked the top drawer of the nightstand and removed a few toys.

First, I attached clips to both her nipples, eliciting a squeal of pain as I fastened each one in place. Then I pushed a small vibrator up her abused asshole and used the Velcro strap to attach it to her left thigh. When I turned the vibrator on to its lowest setting, Stacy arched her back and moaned. Finally, I pushed her clitoral hood up to reveal her little nub and attached a specially designed vibrating clip to it. She shrieked in pain as I clamped it firmly in place, but when I turned the vibrator on, her cries of pain turned into moans of pleasure. I strapped the controller for the clit vibrator onto her right thigh and stood back to admire my work. Stacy lay tied to the bed and writhing in ecstasy.

"Please," she begged. "Don't leave me like this! I'm so fucking horny! Please, put your dick in me! Fuck me, oh God fuck me!"

I smiled at her and turned towards the door. She begged me to fuck her, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. As I walked out the door, I turned back to her.

"Have fun, my little cum slut," I sneered. "This is what you get for being such a naughty little bitch!"

As I shut the door behind me, I heard Stacy cry out in desperation.

~Thanatos X13