Stage 01

Story Info
Punishment is exacted when she fails to obey his orders.
1.7k words
3.47
42k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stage One: The Doctor's Orders

She knew she had done wrong, but most importantly she knew she'd be in trouble. Those boots had clearly been left out for cleaning, but she was so enthralled with her new present, a pair of beautifully high ballet boots, she just had to 'wear them in'. And so she sat upon the corner of the bed, decadent in her sleek shiny ballet boots, her legs crossed, encased in latex stockings and an impossibly tight hobble skirt, clinging to her ample bosom a zip halter neck top was fastened, and long latex gloves adorned her arms emphasising her sleek fingers, adding to this she wore a black latex gasmask which disguised her features. And yet the most impressive part to this, besides the black sheen achieved through tender care and attention as demanded by her master, she wore a latex catsuit and mask beneath her clothing, producing a second, perfectly fitting, skin, in every way smooth, shiny... perfect.

Encapsulated within her rubber cocoon she felt pangs of anxiety, 'He'll be here soon...' she thought to herself. Already aroused by the sensations provided from the rubber the anxiety seemed only to add to this...what would her devious master's punishment entail? Will he be merciful? Or will he want to see blood?

As time past she felt she had been sat there for hours, all the time dwelling on what her master might have in store, so much so she had lost track of time... was he late? She concentrated hard now, trying to hear if he had come in, the gas mask suddenly felt a lot more restrictive, as it limited her peripheral vision, but once again this only added to the sense of beautiful constriction and sensual depravity when suddenly a hand reached around, covering the masks mouthpiece, startled she had not taken in a breath of air. She struggled against the iron grip that now held her in such an awful predicament, the latex only heating up with such movement. Her head was held back, she could see the ceiling but nothing more, even then lights seem to play about her eyes, she stopped struggling, a feeling of sullen resignation creeping across her as she went faint...Yet a darker side of her new this was a game, a game of trust and personal will, she would not disappoint her master. With her resolved strengthened she fought against the inevitable, all the time growing more and more moist between her thighs...

The lights became more invasive, he'd never held her, pushed her, for quite such a long time, another flutter of anxiety quelled by her trust, the adrenaline heightening her senses, feeding her arousal...then the hand slid from the mask, she breathed the air deeply, smiling, as the hand slid soothingly across her neck leaving her body at the tip of her collar bone.

He stepped around in front of her, letting her take in the vision: Large black boots, shiny black PVC trousers, a clean white latex doctors tunic, the buttons climbing from the left side and up and across, fastening all the way up, the buttons perfectly polished, hands adorned with short black latex gloves, his dark hair held up into a ponytail, the sides shaved into a short undercut, his face predominantly obscured by a blue surgical mask, but most striking of all was the pair of piercing brown eyes that stared hypnotically out above the mask, she felt herself grow weak at the knees, another surge of ecstasy...

He bent down, one latex glove supporting her chin as he stared into her eyes, listening to her rapid breathing, 'I need not tell you what you've done, or should I say haven't done, do I?' Unable to reply she stared deeper into those eyes, 'I think I may need my...tools, for this evenings administration.' The emphasis on certain words, released with almost a sigh of breath that made her shiver, his 'tools' were his favourite disciplinary items, and some others he had recently added – this meant he was certainly not in a merciful mood.

Her breathing grew steadily more intense, he moved about the room as if he were now completely oblivious to her presence, selecting certain instruments from the wall, a long spanker with a pleasant furry side opposite a rather nasty flattened leather one, a rather wicked spreader bar, which he laid down near to her upon the bed, then he went to the locked cupboard, drew out a key, and shortly emerged with a blue surgical bag, ironically used by doctors for repairing wounds, with a neat bow at the top. This was also laid beside her, a snap of the fingers and it rolled flat revealing its contents. This certainly made her heart beat faster, though he moved some items to the side, dallied over others and moved on he very carefully examined and placed a group of items with the already chosen items. A delicate looking pinwheel was added, a speculum, and finally a silver butt plug was also added. Content, he closed the bag and put it to one side.

With a flick of the head she obediently stood up, he made her face the bed and delicately unzipped the hobble skirt, letting it slip down to the floor, before forcefully pushing her over onto her hands. Her arse now bare, besides from the latex catsuits coverage, pointed tantalizingly into the air, raised by the heels of the boots, till without warning a strike from the spanker rang out, the leather side landing with some force, stinging her buttocks and wrenching her head back with a whimper. 'I think the weight of the punishment deserves harsher treatment than normal, don't you agree?' she nodded and tensed herself for another colossal strike, 'Let me just see if this is having the desired effect...' he said as he unzipped the catsuits crotch, laying his hand upon her he declared 'your wet pussy betrays you my dear.' And with that another strike landing squarely across her buttocks, her whimpers slowly giving way to moans, this time however a dull 'thwack' greeted her as the soft side landed, lingered, and then another. As pleasant as it was this was a cruel game, as she no longer was sure which side or how strong she was going to be spanked, with her defences down she let out a loud moan, even though it was muffled by the mask, surprised even herself as she received a powerful spank from the leather side to her right buttock. 'That'll come up as a beautiful bruise no doubt' he teased her, before striking another of equal proportion to the other cheek. As her head threw back, and she bit her lip to quell her moans each time she desperately wanted him to fuck her now, she was so horny, and each strike only drove her more and more wild...

Laying down the spanker he gripped her thighs, as if he were about to ease himself into her welcoming wet pussy, instead he deftly spun her over, so she was lying on her back, her legs held up at his sides, beneath that mask she could have sworn a cruel smile was forming, but before she could protest the long spreader bar was fastened to her ankles. She now felt vulnerable, the zip open at her crotch, unable to close her legs, but now she realised this was certainly not the least of his 'invasiveness'. Lying there helpless he straddled her face, being careful to close off the mask, for added humiliation, with his own now bulging crotch, she was forced into holding her breath as he fastened her hands tightly above her head locking them into position. He continued his assault by raising her legs so somewhat reddened bottom now faced him, easy prey to the silver plug, which he now, gently, inserted. She couldn't fight the fact that this was arousing her further still, and yet she knew there were still unknown realms he wished to explore, and she was his guinea pig, his loving slave, her body was his, and this he exploited to the fullest.

With her legs displaced she fell victim to his final, and perhaps greatest indignity, as he carefully inserted the speculum, opening her nice and wide for him, for his kisses... Oh his kisses.... His tongue... How she wanted to wrap her thighs about his head, or press down with her hands, push him deeper... so close now, throbbing violently, such pent up energy...and then he stopped. He left her with her clitoris fully revealed throbbing...and then she realised...there is no mercy...

She felt the feint pricking at her navel as he introduced the pin wheel, she gasped, but was also curious, arousal drowning out reason, she realized she wanted to feel the wheel across her, the pain simply dissolving into pure pleasure. She was not left disappointed, gently at first, he scrolled the wheel down further, across her pussy...she strained against the bonds, the pleasure and the pain mingling together indiscriminately, with each pass of the wheel, came a long slender stroke of his tongue...this cruel waltz continued for several minutes, she wanted to cry out, this was so intense, she felt faint again and only then realized she wasn't actually breathing, she had become too involved with the mixed sensations...

Eventually the dance ended, he left her panting, keeping her on the verge of an orgasm, and as she writhed before him, he entered her, his hard cock sliding in without difficulty, as he fucked her, hard and without remorse she also screamed out, as the orgasm finally burst out of her, ripping through her body, her back arching, pushing him deeper into her, she could no longer control herself, with each thrust she let out a groan, she called out to feel him cum inside her, to fuck her harder still, till he felt him throbbing inside her, 'Come for me baby...'she mouthed breathlessly, before blessed relief came as the white cum was finally released into her, filling her, both collapsing breathlessly into one another...

'Now, I hope you've learnt what happens when you disobey your master...'