Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

I looked him deep in the eyes as I slid my mouth all the way down his shaft. Due to our lack of intimacy over the last few years, as embarrassingly comic as it sounds now, I only ever gave Paul a blow job on special occasions, the last time being his birthday, over six months prior. Even then, it was a regulation blow job – almost like I didn't want to do it, and running the loo to spit out the foul contents as soon as he had come. This time it was all so different.

From my kneeling position, I grabbed his still thick cock by the root and slid slowly and inexorably down his pole. I felt the head of his cock go deeper and closer to my throat than ever before. My instinct screamed at me to stop and pull back but the rough fucking I'd just taken, and the crazy events just gone before had flicked a switch inside me. I was going to take this cock down my throat and I was going to look him clean in the eyes as I did it.

I felt I wanted to gag but I'd read about deep throating somewhere once upon a time. I trusted to fate as I relaxed my throat as best as I could. I still gagged as his cock head nudged and then penetrated my throat but I had managed it. I felt a big lump in my throat as he looked down on me with a look that I interpreted as admired fascination.

We had neither of us even begun to process the madness of the last hour and now it seemed like something like an erotic arms race to see who could out do the other. I felt quite proud right at that second as he looked at me, my eyes watering at having my throat opened up by his thick dick, some spittle and god only knows what else leaking down his shaft and out of my mouth, onto the floor.

As I looked him in the eyes I locked his gaze on me as I had his cock deep in my mouth. Hundreds of emotions raced across my mind but the gist was that this was how I wanted it to be all of the time! Obviously without it starting by me being inexplicably fucked by some uninteresting guy from work, but this, this sort of dominant/submissive sex was something I realised right there and then, was how I wanted it to be.

I kept my hands down by my sides and calmly and deliberately forced my mouth slowly over his shaft, all the way over so his cock slid across my tongue, the back of my mouth, my throat, before I would pull away slowly again. I think I was trying to demonstrate that I was savouring the feel of his dick in my mouth, I wanted to do this, on my knees in front of him.

I remembered fantasies that I had long since buried, of me as a weak, submissive woman, being dominated by a powerful, imposing, rough guy. I knew Paul could be that guy, he just had been that guy in fact, and with his cock embedded in my mouth, he was currently being that sort of guy but this was how I wanted to love Paul and this was how I wanted my marriage to be – one of inequality!

I wanted him to set the rules, to take me when he wanted, to tell me when to suck his dick and when to make him his tea, I wanted him to come home from work and take me, there and then, on the kitchen table. In my heightened state of arousal and shock at the night's events, I probably went far too far with these fantasies but as the next months and year passed, little did I know I would live them all and that these were actually quite tame compared to what my life with Paul has now become. I would come to see these events as quite 'vanilla' compared to future adventures.

Right there and then however, Paul didn't want a full blow job. He was still recovering himself from the most powerful orgasm I'd ever seen him have. He loosened his grip on my head and plopped his cock out of my mouth. It glistened now with my saliva, not with sex juices which were all now coating my inner mouth somewhere. His cock had returned to a familiar look, semi erect and no longer coursing with angry and urgent veins. He looked down at me one more time and picked his boxers up from the floor, put them back and went into the kitchen to get himself a glass of water before taking himself off to bed, all without a single word to me.

I wasn't sure what to do so I got cleaned up, got myself a glass of water and waited half an hour in silence in the living room. My mind was a mess and I couldn't process where Paul and I 'were'. Our marriage could either be over or just about to enter a whole new exciting phase, or it could of course, all be conveniently forgotten as if it had never happened to allow us to go back to dull suburbia life that we had enjoyed, or perhaps endured, for the last few years.

I tentatively crept into the bedroom. I was relieved to hear Paul's familiar gentle snoring and I could see his heavy breathing against the dim light of a street lamp shining in from outside. I slid quietly into bed and tried to sleep, awaiting what tomorrow would bring.

I had a fitful sleep. I was actually a little angry with Paul for even being able to sleep after what had happened – I'd fucked another guy for fuck's sake! His response was not to storm out or throw me out, it was to fuck me, hard, like I'd never been fucked before! How could he sleep, why didn't he want to talk? I mean, what happened last night exactly!?

About 7am in the morning, I woke from a little light sleep I'd just managed to have. As my vision cleared from my sleepy fog, I noticed Paul was sitting up in bed next to me, looking at me. I bolted upright straight away, still not sure of his feelings, not sure if our marriage was over.

"Paul, about last night, I'm sorry....I don't know how or why...."

I started to say. I was stopped quickly, he raised his hands up in the air to indicate he didn't want to hear it.

"Spare me the details. I'm not sure we can move on from this. I was thinking of moving out, staying with a mate for a while," he said, looking crestfallen and staring low into the mattress as he said it.

"..But do you have to? I love you. It was a stupid drunken mistake...." I was interrupted again by him shaking his head resignedly and rolling his eyes. He really didn't want to hear the excuses, I didn't really have any.

I thought he was going to get up off the bed there and then and walk out but he stood up and seemed to have second thoughts, or at least, wanted to hear something from me:

"Just tell me why," he said pointedly.

"Why what?" I said, confused.

"Why did you feel the need to fuck some guy? Am I not enough for you if you still love me as you say you do?"

"I don't know why!" I said exasperatedly. This was the one thing I wish I knew myself!

The answer got his back up, he let out a frustrated groan and motioned to leave, brushing his hand to seemingly indicate he had had enough. I panicked as I didn't want him to leave:

"I did it because we are boring!" I shouted.

This stopped him in his tracks and he turned around and walked back towards me.

"Boring how?" he said, his face full of a deep set frown and puzzlement.

"I mean...our lives, sex! We've become dull, repetitive. We have sex once a fortnight, we almost do it via appointment! I want more, I know you want more!"

"Oh, so it's my fault!?" he said, throwing his head back in indignation.

"No. That's not what I'm saying at all. We're both at fault. I love you, I want to be with you, I want sex with you but...." My voice trailed off, I could feel myself getting into dangerous territory.

Paul shrugged, confused, "But what.....?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt uncomfortable going further but my marriage was on the line:

"I want sex with you but not.....not how we've been having it. I want it like it was....last night..." I said, my face reddening a little by my admission.

I could see his face cloud over a little as he thought about what I had said:

"Like last night? I was angry and I had just come in after seeing you shag some tosser of a bloke! I was drunk, Christ, I feel guilty about what I did to you. I shouldn't have done that..." he said, his face now reflecting confusion.

"No. I didn't mind what you did. In fact, it was the best sex I've ever had. It was the best sex you've ever had to, you know it was!?"

I could tell by his expression that he agreed with this. For whatever reason, his anger and his forcefulness had led us to both experience something amazing. I decided for once in my life, at this point, to be completely honest and seize the initiative...

"Paul, last night was amazing because that's how I've always wanted it. I don't know how to explain it really, other than to say I'm a woman and you're a man. I want you to be a man, a strong man who will take me, strongly and decisively. I want....I want you to fuck me hard like that all the time!"

I blushed again at that last statement, I didn't usually talk like this but I wanted to emphasise how I wanted things to change. Paul raised an eyebrow at this, his face full of puzzled thoughts.

He shook his head in confusion, "I called you a slut and a whore and god knows what else, and treated you like one. That's how you want to be treated?" he said, still trying to come to terms with my admission. In truth, this was just the tip of the iceberg of my fantasies, but I didn't want to go too extreme and put him off.

"Yes, I have to admit it, I loved it. I want....I want to be your slut!"

I said this in a rush, my eyes wide eyed looking up at him trying to work out how he would react to that. It was a shocking admission to make, for a woman who had always prided herself on sexual equality and equal rights. I wasn't against any of that all of a sudden, but in the bedroom and sex wise, I couldn't deny the truth any longer, I wanted to be submissive at all times to Paul.

Last night had made me realise something that really I'd always known but had been too afraid to discuss. Perhaps not afraid, but just unwilling to face it as I was a proud business woman used to holding her own in a male world, very far from wanting to be submissive to a man.

"You want to be my slut?" Paul said, now incredulous, "So, what does that mean, a slut as far as I know the term, will do whatever she is told all the time. Is that what you want to be? Someone I can fuck whenever I want? Someone who will suck me off whenever I want? Someone who will do whatever I tell her, whenever I tell her to?" He said this, I thought, with a growing sense of interest.

I realised then that not all of this would be such a surprise to him. He had of course been present last night when he took me hard and then had his cock down my throat. He had looked into my eyes and seen it there probably, my desire to be his slut, his possession.

I thought about what he said and mentally checked myself. Was this what I wanted? Am I really sure what I am getting into here? I don't think I was sure at all at that point but just his questions alone had my heart racing and my forehead sweating in excitement.

"Yes, it's what I want. Please." I said, giving him the green light to make me his slut, without either of us yet knowing exactly what that meant.

"Well I'm not sure....perhaps I need a demonstration?" he said, his face now more focussed. He had seemingly decided to accept my offer and was now curious as to where we were going with this.

"A demonstration.....of what?" I said, intrigued myself.

"Of your obedience as a slut," he said decisively, "I'll give you a trial run and then decide if I like it or not."

"Err, OK. What do you want me to do?" I said tentatively, intrigued and immediately excited by where the conversation had gone. The answer he gave shocked me with its boldness and its detail:

"I'm going to go into the kitchen to make myself some tea and toast. While I'm gone, I want you to dress in just a pair of black seamed stockings and black heels, nothing else. You will not speak when I return to the room, but you will kneel on the floor just there (he pointed at the floor, just by the door) and wait for me to stick my dick in your mouth. Is that clear, SLUT?"

I didn't answer straight away. I just stared at him, open-mouthed (as he wanted me later!) because I didn't know how to react. I was shocked, but in a good way, erotically shocked and dizzy with lust. It was very clear and I would do just exactly what I was told, I couldn't wait to dress up for him and for him to stuff my slut mouth full of cock.

"Yes...yes, that's fine," I answered weakly and nervously.

"Speak to me like a slut should!" He said.

"Yes...Sir..." I said, hoping this was what he wanted. It clearly was, as he smiled, turned and walked out of the room. He was still dressed in boxers and as he walked, I saw that lovely tent in his pants again, I would be getting a much closer look in a few minutes.

I scrambled off the bed and jumped over to my bedside cabinet. I tore my night dress off and pulled my knickers down all in one movement. I didn't even know if I had any black seamed stockings to wear. I wore stockings only occasionally and, due to our dull sex life, had gotten out of the habit of buying any. To my delight, I had some stuffed in my bottom drawer. I pulled them out and slipped them over my legs in front of the mirror, sliding them over my calves and knees, ensuring the seam at the back was straight and pinching them a little to adjust them.

I got distracted looking at my legs in the mirror, my pussy throbbing a little between my legs as I was already turned on by my ready compliance with my husband's orders and already looking like a good slut wife. I almost forgot the heels! They were only under the chair so I slipped my feet inside them, quickly fastened them and walked over to my required position.

How quickly my husband had conquered me I thought, as I knelt on the floor in silence, wearing only stockings and heels, already having been informed that I will be required to suck his dick when he returns. I found myself licking my lips in anticipation of his taste, my pussy throbbing, my nipples stiff exposed as they were to the air.

I didn't have long to wait. He came back in whistling nonchalantly and finishing off a slice of toast. He teased me by walking right past me and over to the bedside cabinet where he pulled his boxers off and I inhaled deeply as I saw his rigid cock bounce out. He strode towards me and I felt hypnotised by the sway of his cock and the bounce of his balls as he walked the few paces towards me. The cheeky sod teased me further. Just as I'd readied myself to suck, he just walked right past me and out of the room again, returning a few seconds later with a mug of tea in his hand.

This time, he wanted serving and I was ready to do just that. He stood directly in front of me so his cock was almost poking me in my eye. I motioned to move my right hand towards the shaft to hold it and then suck it but with a sound of "Ah ah," he stopped me from doing so. He slid the shaft of his cock over my cheeks and my closed lips. I breathed deeply in lust as I felt the warmth of his dick throbbing against my skin. He lunged over to the bedroom table and tossed something to me. It was a hair band.

"Put your hair up, " was the simple command.

As I did so, another command, "Keep your hands were they are now and open your mouth." My hands were behind my head, having just tied my hair up. I opened my mouth wide and watched in erotic fascination as he gripped his thick shaft and aimed it into my willing mouth. Just like last night, he filled my mouth fully with his cock quickly and without any fuss. He pressed his cock into me slowly, allowing my throat to adjust as I began to feel his cock nudging against the head of my throat.

There was no pause as continued his descent into my throat. I gagged slightly but did my best to take his full length. He withdrew slightly and didn't go that deep again, he just starting to slowly and rhythmically fill my mouth as he slid his cock shaft in and out of my lips.

As I was just beginning to get used to this rhythm, he surprised me again by grabbing my wrist and pulling me up onto my feet. Looking deeply into my eyes, I felt his hand move between my legs and I gasped as I felt one of his fingers slide inside me. I was a little embarrassed by just how wet I was, I was such a mess down there and already so turned on.

He moved in closer and kissed me deeply on the lips, my mouth opening quickly to allow his tongue to dart urgently all over the inside of my mouth. I groaned into his mouth as two, then three fingers slid inside me. My legs were almost clean off the ground as he finger fucked me urgently. My arms were draped around his neck and I was gone, my legs turned to jelly and mulch as I clung on to him. The whole room seemed to rotate and swirl around me as I let out another of my guttural moans as an intense orgasm ripped across me. It was the first time I could ever remember coming before he did and was a reflection of just how turned on I was by all of this.

He allowed me a few seconds to return back down to somewhere approaching calm before pulling his fingers out. He moved them up to my lips and I opened my mouth quickly and sucked each one clean, tasting the intoxicating taste and scent of my exploded pussy on him, maintaining my eye contact with him throughout, mentally telling him I was desperate to suck his dick again and he could have me whenever he wanted.

"Rught, I'm going to get onto the bed and watch some TV and you're going to suck my dick until I fill your mouth with come. I want you to swallow what I give you and keep sucking until I'm clean. After you've done that, you can then go and freshen up until I decide what else to do with you today. Is that clear?" he said, a satisfied smirk on his face.

He'd taken to this dom/sub thing very quickly I thought as I readied myself for more cock sucking. Another little voice replied to that thought by remarking that I too had taken to this very quickly as I readied myself to choke on some more dick.

"Yes Sir!" I shouted, a mock smile on my face as I shouted the 'Sir' out like a soldier responding to an order.

True to his word, Paul lay flat on the bed, puffing up the pillows on the headboard, remote control in his hand as he flicked on the bedroom TV above us. Whether he genuinely wanted to watch TV or not I didn't know, I just wanted his cock in my mouth and fast.

As soon as he seemed settled and he had his mug of tea in his hand, I lay on his left hand side, my head initially flat on his stomach. I wanted to savour this. I stroked my hand slowly all over his cock and his balls, feeling his shaft respond by twitching and lurching in pleasure to my touch.

I slid down to get in a better position to perform my duties and had a dirty idea. I slid right down between his legs and opened his arse cheeks, sliding my tongue across his bum hole before he knew what was happening. It was something I had never done before. This was to be a day for breaking taboos!

I smiled in pride as I heard him groan a little and say out loud, "Oh fuckin hell, you filthy little tramp!" I lapped my tongue all around his arse for a while and then traced It all along his ball sack. I popped each of his nuts in my mouth in turn, sucking gently on them before continuing my mission upwards.

I reached the root of his cock, swirling my lips and tongue right up his heavy shaft until I reached the top. I didn't pause at all, I just opened my mouth wide and slid my lips down his pole, taking him greedily in. I could feel his enjoyment of this as he lifted his bum off the bed slightly to try and drive his cock in my mouth a little further but I was happy to help out in that regard.

I stepped up the pace, I felt an overwhelming urge to pleasure him by giving him the best blow job I could manage. I wanted to reward him for using me like a slut, for fulfilling me like never before. If you like, for putting me in the position of subservience that I had always wanted and was no so ready to explore.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers