Stairway to Heaven

Story Info
She loves to suck his cock.
899 words
3.92
48.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She entered the house. Turning on the landing, she sees him standing there, with all but a shirt on. His smile melts the inner soul of her body. The temptation, the need, she can't hold back. She won't hold back. His cock is hers for the taking.

Leaning on the one step up to the kitchen, she takes hold of his cock. His hand going through her hair. Opening her mouth, his cock slides in. Still somewhat limp, but hardens with each suck. With each tongue lash on his shaft. Her eyes close, then open, but looking at pubic hair and skin, she closes them again. Envisioning what is yet to come.

Knowing full well he is looking down at her as she takes it deeper into her mouth. Watching with each movement her head makes. Fucking his cock with her mouth. The sounds one makes when sucking are vibrant.

His hand reaching down her sweatshirt she has on. Rubbing the outside of her bra. Her nipples perk up. Trying to keep her arm from interfering with his grasp. Taking a deep breath. As this excites her.

His hand makes its way under the silk material of her bra. Pinching, so softly but so sensually, that she feels her pants start to get moist.

Sucking harder, letting his cock out of her mouth, her saliva keeping it wet. The feeling that he is about to release his cum into her mouth. Not yet she thinks, not yet.

She stops. Kicking off her shoes. Walking up the steps, following him into his bedroom. As she passes the kitchen, she drops her jacket.

He pushes the blankets back on his bed. Laying down on his back. His head resting on the pillow. She crawls up between his legs. Still a word has not been spoken.

She loves sucking his cock. And he knows this. It's been a long time for them. Time has not been on their side.

Taking hold of his cock. Her hand now able to get at his balls. Massaging them gently between her fingers. Then taking each into her mouth, one at a time. Sucking, almost tugging at them. All the while her hand on his shaft. The gleam in her eyes said it all. So wickedly devilish.

She kissed her way up his body. Her knees resting on the opposite sides of his hips now. Her lips touching his.

Her hand now running through his hair. Looking into his eyes. Knowing it was and is going to be well worth it. His hand reaching down, playing with his cock. She turns and rests her head on his chest. Watching him, watching it. Turning occasionally to see the look on his face as he gets closer and closer to cumming.

Telling him not yet. You have to cum inside me. I want to feel your cock spray inside me. Promise me you won't let it cum til then.

He slowly moves her over onto her side. Her one leg on top of the blanket. He moves down to her ass. Taking each cheek, and spreading it slightly apart. His tongue stretches out to get into her hole. She feels the pressure as it enters her ass. As dirty as it seems, she loves every second of it.

His tongue darts in and out. Then he rises. Turns her on her back. Taking a breast in his hand. Wrapping his lips around the nipple. He likes to suck hard. Almost like he is biting. The slight pain arouses her. And sends her into a moment like no other. Her pussy wettens like never before. He goes from one breast to the other.

Falling to his side, he still has the one nipple in his mouth. She knows he has sucked too hard, as later she finds "hickey" like marks around one.

Her hand finds its way to her sopping pussy. Rubbing just the outside lips, her fingers soaking up the cum. Smearing it on his cock, she wraps her fingers around it. The wetness helping to aid the pumping job she is doing.

Taking him to the doorway of cumming yet again. But stopping. Not allowing him to cum.

She tells him that his tongue is not in the proper place. Now get down there and do what you are supposed to be doing.

With the orders, he slides down. Bending her legs up so her knees are in the air. So tenderly, he licks her pussy lips. Her hands grasping for the sheet under her as orgasm after orgasm hits. Her upper body heaving with excitement and desire. Her bottom, staying paralyzed in that position so he can eat her out more and more. His tongue happy to have the taste of her cum on it.

He rises up next to her. She lays on her side. Him on his back. His fingers raking over her arms and shoulders in a gentle massage. Both just relaxing. Both just taking it in.

Time passes quickly and she must go.

The next time is what is on her mind. Although she brought him to the brink of orgasm, she won't let him stop next time. Next time would the steps to heaven be involving cum in her mouth? Perhaps she would be sprawled on the kitchen table as he eats "lunch"? There is so many possibilities now isn't there?