Stairway to Nowhere

Story Info
I found the love of my wife on a stairway.
7.5k words
4.41
20.8k
19
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a beautiful day, and I get up in the morning feeling great. My name is Travis Taylor, and I am 32 years old, 6'3" tall well built due to good genetics, considered rugged good looking instead of handsome and weigh 205 pounds. I unfortunately am single, as three years ago I found my wife Bonnie fucking 2 men at once in the old DP mode when I got home early from a business trip. I am glad we had not had children.

I have not as much dated another women since the quick divorce, which happened the easy way with an ideal settlement for me as I had my camera in my coat pocket when I got home and got some fine pictures. My ex-wife is the daughter of a prominent and rich political figure, that convinced her to walk away with nothing to keep me from putting the pictures on the Internet which would have ruined the future for both him and her. My sex life has been limited to Old Lady 5 Fingers for 3 years now.

I am a Commercial Real Estate Broker, that specializes in property for property real estate exchanges. I have reached the point, that I rarely broker property, but mostly work on my own account doing what I call Daisy Chain Exchanges. In this I arrange to acquire property A, then when I have it under contract to close in 120 days I find someone with another property that wants to exchange their property B for my property A. I then find someone that will exchange property C for my property B. I do this until I find an exact match where property F wants property E and property owner E wants property F, so we can now go to closing on all of the properties at one time. Every contract says we must close in 120 days, but at my option can close at any time before then with a 7 day notice. I have never gone beyond 97 days from start to finish.

I always start the whole daisy chain with a $1,000 personal note as my original investment and kept making exchanges that leave me with a lot of profit between the properties. I can average about 15% profit on the entire transaction. On my most recent Daisy Chain, the total value of the properties was just over $49,000,000 and involved 9 different properties. I walked away owning $7,500,000 in good income property bringing in a 10% of the property value as a annual profit when it was all over. I now own a nice large and newer apartment house free and clear of all debt that is in great condition and has a great manager with no mortgage and a $75,000 per year net income, partially sheltered as my holdings are invested in real estate..

Not bad for a $1,000 note investment and 84 days of work from the first contract till we closed it all up. I structured it in such a way, that there were no income taxes due because of the IRS 1031 rule. I have done this 3 to 5 times per year for the past 5 years. The total amount of the Daisy Chain will be from a low of $3,000,000 to $137,000,000 and at an average of 15% profit I can afford to live well but I keep everything low key, as not top attract attention to myself.

I am on a Realtor tour this morning, which is the first one I have been on in 7 years. I am on the tour because I am interested in seeing a particular home. The personal representative of the heirs that have just inherited a beautiful mansion which is the only one in our small town has asked the Realtors to tour the home. It is reported to have 12 bedrooms each with it's own bath to give you an idea of the size of the home. One wing on the lower floor, is a fantastic office suite.

The Realtors are all to give an estimate of what they can get for the home, how long it would take to get it, and reveal how they would market it. The representative will accept these proposals for one week, and then will select who to list with. He has warned that they do not want an above value price suggestions as they realize such would not be possible to achieve and do not want any Realtor to do what is known as 'buying the listing' by offering the moon, and then in a month or so tell the owner they will now have to lower the price to a realistic one now that the Realtor has the listing.

I know if I want the mansion, all I have to do is make some type of half way reasonable cash offer, and I can beat any listing agent with a cash offer rather than making a proposal as long as I am reasonable in my offer. I am thinking of buying the home, and putting my personal office in one wing of this home which has that beautiful office set up as I no longer need a regular office building to operate out of. This home would impress the different people I do business with when I make offers on their property, as they would know I have the ability to follow through on offers.

The property is 160 acres, all with a 8 ft. high block wall, horse facilities, a driving range, etc. I live fairly conservatively and no one in town realizes how rich I have become, so they do not realize I can afford this home. For business I drive a 4X4 Suburban as I often go to places I need the 4 wheel drive in winter, and I need the size to take several people with me on some of my deals. I dress western casual but nice, and not in custom suites as most successful Realtors do in larger cities. Out here we are casual, and very western in attire and attitude. Of course I wear custom boots, the big turquoise belt buckle and a white 10 gallon hat with a turquoise hat band. The tour gives me the opportunity to see the home, and kind of get a feel of what the agents may tell the people in their proposals.

This story takes up as the stream of cars flow through the gate of the mansion, and we go on a tour of the mansion. We have just looked over the last room with a big loft entered through a circular stairway which is more like a circular ladder than a stairway. I have come down, and all of the guys are taking care not to look up the ladies dresses as they go up and down. I am standing at the bottom of the ladder as the last person is starting down this 16 foot ladder.

I hear a small scream of fear, and look up. There is a woman my age that has caught her foot and almost falling with one foot caught way up above most of her body as she has slipped and finally gotten her bottom foot onto a stair 6 rungs below the one where her foot is caught. I am the only person still in the room but this young woman. When I look up I can see she has no underwear on, and can see both her pussy and as the dress is loose her complete tits including her nipples are exposed from below. I want to stand and gawk at her as the sight is so beautiful, but after a few seconds searing that sight in my mind, I climb up getting her to lay across my shoulder, and get her foot unstuck. I carry her down, and when she is able to stand up I see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Her name is Barbara Taylor. She is exactly 6 feet tall, and weighs 141 pounds with a fantastic body and DD tits with no sag. Her face is absolutely fabulous, with honey blond hair.

She stands there with her arm around my neck holding on, as she is so shaky due to her near accidental fall she cannot stand on her own. I know she is divorced. I have never really done more than say hello in the past, but having her standing by me with her arm around my neck and my arm around her after saving her from potential serious injury I feel protective towards her and want to hold her for the rest of my life. I have never had such an attraction to any woman, not even my ex and I don't mean just a sexual attraction, but I was falling in love.

As she starts to get her equilibrium back, she turns a solid red. She says, "I am so embarrassed, as I know you saw more of me than I intended anyone to see. I am not wearing underwear which you now know, as I had nothing clean to wear today which is a first time for me. I put my things in the washer last night and got so sleepy after a hard day yesterday, I forgot to put them in the dryer. I did not have time to dry my things this morning due to a problem I had to solve with my children before they left for school and I had to leave to come on the tour. I put on this heavy dress, as I felt that way nothing would show through, and no one would realize I am not wearing underwear. I don't know why I am saying all of this to you, but I want you to know I am not a slut that goes around flashing men."

I look at her and say, "Don't be embarrassed, but I have to tell you I have just seen the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. You are only the second woman in my life where I have seen those hidden parts, with the first being my ex-wife. I can only say, your parts are much more beautiful than the same parts of my ex. I need to ask you to forgive me for looking, but trying to access the problem you had I could not help but see everything. I have seen you around for years, and know you are not the type of woman to go around flashing men intentionally and have very high morals. I know you are not the type of woman to go without underwear on purpose."

She was getting strong enough again, that she could stand without us holding on to each other. I hated to part. This was the end of the tour. I asked her if she would allow me to take her to coffee and discuss the house as I wanted a woman's opinion of it. She told me if that I really wanted that, she would be glad to go to coffee. I followed her to a Denny's where we not only had coffee but also had a very nice lunch. We talked from almost 11a.m. till 3p.m. I knew I was holding down a table from one of the waitresses but the place was not busy that day, so we would order more coffee, etc., and each time I gave her a $5 tip. She was not about to try to rush us away from that booth as it was the best paying table she had all day.

I found that Barbara had 3 children, all girls aged 6, 8 and 10. I found she had come in and found her husband having a 3 way with two of his secretaries, and that was the reason for her divorce. As he had not paid any child support even though she was making above average wages for the area, she was having a very hard time of it. She had to sell their heavily mortgaged home and got almost nothing in the way of equity out of it. They were living in another home, house sitting it while her friends were out of town for a year, but that was almost over as they were returning in a month. She really did not know what she was going to do now and was really worried. This lunch has been great for both of us, as neither of us has anyone to talk to about our breakups, and we needed this more than anything. . She had not been on a date since the breakup also 3 years ago, and neither had I been on a date since the breakup of my marriage.

I finally told her, "Barbara I want to see you, and take you and your daughters out to a good dinner in a nice place. I know you are a package deal, you and 3 daughters. I know anyone that you get interested in and gets interested in you, must know this in advance. I want to take all of you to dinner, so I can find if the girls will be willing to accept me as a potential suitor, and I accept them if things go that way before we do any other dating. If we are not compatible, now is the time to find it out. Will you and the girls please go to dinner with me at Flanders Inn this evening?." This is by far the nicest white table cloth dinning place in town.

Barbara looked me in the eye and said, "Travis, I and my daughters would love to go to dinner with you, but it cannot be the Flanders Inn. I have always wanted to go there, but the girls do not have the clothes for it and I cannot afford to buy them any. Please pick somewhere else and the answer is yes."

I looked right back at her and replied, "I have been wondering what type of gift I should bring each of your daughters as a get to know them gift when I meet them. I now know what it is. I know girls love pretty clothes. As my gift to them, I want you to allow my secretary pick them up after school and take them clothes shopping at Wal-Mart. I want to buy them a new outfit each, and that way they will know I think they are special. Will you allow me to do this, and go to Flanders Inn this evening?" We argued about this, but she finally gave in when I promised I would not go overboard.

I called my secretary and arranged for her to pick up the girls at the baby sitter, and get them suitable outfits at Wal-Mart which made Barbara happy as I was buying at an inexpensive place like she would. After we separated till 7p.m. that evening, I called my secretary to take them to Wal-Mart and not find anything suitable then take them to Armanda's Boutique, and get them something really nice. Armanda's does not carry anything that is not super nice and does not cost a lot. Remember I can afford it, and I had three little girls and a mother to impress.

I turned off my cell phone, so that I could not be reached the rest of the day. When I got to Barbara's house that evening she was a knock out. I was head over heals in love with her. She said, "You promised you would not go overboard. I trusted you and you did not keep that promise." I knew she was not really mad, due to the big grin on her face. "I really can't get mad at you, as my daughters are the happiest with those new clothes I have ever seen, and are looking forward to this evening more than anything that has happened in their lives in the past 3 years. Thank you." I wanted to take her in my arms and hug her, and give her a big kiss but I was a gentlemen on my first date with a real lady so I held back my feelings and actions.

I drive a Suburban most of the time, but I also have a top of the line Lincoln Town Car which I had a car wash detail for this evening and was driving it. I was wearing an Armani suite. When Barbara saw the car, she asked me whose car it is, and when I told her mine she kind of gave me a funny look. I know she was wondering what she was getting into and who I really was. She was starting to realize, I was not exactly the person, I had built as a public image. The daughters were ecstatic with the car.

When we got to the restaurant, we had the best table in the house and were seated by the manager. Again Barbara looked at me, wondering how I had this much clout. She did not realize that this restaurant is one of the things I have ended up with in one of my exchanges when the owner wanted to retire. I have a good manager, and kept it as it is a good money maker and thus a good investment. If I sold it I would have a lot of taxes to pay as I only have a $10,000 basis (what your tax records show as your financial investment) in the restaurant business and building worth millions and I hate paying taxes.

What impressed the girls, was they could for the first time go into a fancy restaurant and order anything they wanted. What we ended up eating, is the place has a fantastic selection of trial platters. I ordered about everything they had which they set up on an adjoining table kind of like a buffet, with each of us filling our plates eating what we wanted and all we wanted. The kids went crazy about this, and Barbara was very happy because the kids were happy.

After we had all we wanted, two young married college couples came in that were seated at the next table, and were looking for how cheap they could eat so they could afford it. I told them to help themselves to our private buffet as we were all full and did not want to let it go to waste, and they were about the happiest young people in town. Dinner at the best restaurant in town, and it turned out to be free.

When the music started and the dance floor opened up, the girls insisted that Barbara and I dance. When we got out on the floor with a slow number we could talk without the girls while close enough we could watch over them. Barbara said, "This evening is costing you a fortune, and I hope you feel it is worth it to you."

I looked her in the eye and said, "I would gladly spend 10 times as much to see you and your girls as happy as you all seem to be."

Barbara: "I have not had this much fun as long as I can remember. The girls have never been this happy, as they have not had such an easy life the past 3 years. In fact it was not that good before the breakup. I want to thank you for what you are doing." And then her voice turned serious. "I don't know what you are thinking, but I hope this is not a one time thing, and you are just trying to get into my pants."

Me: "I am so happy to hear that. Every since we started drinking coffee this morning, I have though about nothing but you. Since I have met the girls, I can think about nothing except what it would be like to be a family with the 4 of you. I want you to know, that from now on I will be a very persistent suitor if you will let me be."

Barbara: "I have to ask. I have three daughters, and have to make my plans with with them in mind. I have to again ask, are you thinking of just getting into my pants, or are you for real and really want a long term relationship with all of us?"

I pulled her close and said, "Barbara, I fell head over heals in love with you today, and this evening I feel the same about your kids. The thinking I have been doing is till death do us part thoughts. If you do not want to see where our seeing each other will take us with that as a possibility, let me know now so we can both walk away without getting hurt. I promise I will not make any sexual move on you, until we are both ready for it. I want us to know it is till death do us part, before I make any move on you."

Barbara pulled me closer to her until there was no no distance between us and said, "We are on the same page".

When we got back to the table I asked, "Girls, this is a holiday weekend (Memorial Day), and people do special things for Memorial Day. If you could have your choice of anything in the world, where would you like to do this weekend?"

Barbara's youngest daughter asked if I met anything and when I assured her that was what I meant she said, "Disney Land". The other girls started jumping up and down and saying yes Disney Land. Barbara tried to explain that Disney Land was hundreds of miles away and was too far to go to for the weekend. She told me the girls had as all children did dreamed about going there for the past 5 years, but she always had to tell them they could not afford it. She told them to pick someplace else.

I asked her if it was close and did not take over a day to drive to so we could be there in a couple of hours, if she would allow me to take them to Disney Land for the weekend, and we could get a double hotel room for her and the girls and I would get another room on another floor for proper decorum. When she said yes I told the girls, "Lets go home and get ready, we leave for Disney Land tomorrow morning at 7a.m."

When Barbara said it was not worth going for just one day I said, "We are not going to drive. There is a brand new Diamond D-Jet out at the airport I can use when I want to and I am a top jet pilot having learned to fly jets in the Navy flying fighter planes off of a carrier. We can be there in less than 2 hours. Your promised the girls we could go to Disney Land if we could get there in 2 hours or less, so now we have to go.

This is one of the new breed of mini-jets that seats 5 people plus has a bathroom if the girls need it. As I am also a licensed instructor I will give you your first flying lessons while going and coming. Most people do not get their first lessons in a jet but you will. You will fly in the co-pilot seat. Don't worry this plane is set up for a single pilot so we don't need any other co-pilot so that seat is waiting for you." Barbara finally gave in and said, that we would go to Disney Land.

When it was time for the bill, the manager came over and told us our dinners were compliments of the Flanders Inn. Again Barbara gave me a funny look wondering again how I had that much clout at the best restaurant in town.

12