Stalker

Story Info
The girl in his clutches.
3.6k words
3.32
37.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie20
Julie20
391 Followers

He had met her on the internet. She said that she was a nineteen year old drama student. This lively young woman came to fascinate him and, of course, she had no idea of the man with whom she was dealing. From her emails he learned her ISP details and, for someone of his special talents, hacking the ISP records was easy. So now he knew her address and it was simple to use open sources to learn the basic details of the household. Her father was a senior lending manager with a major bank and her mother was a supply teacher. Julie was not a nineteen year old drama student; she was an eighteen year old A level student and she would pay for that lie when she was writhing beneath him with his manhood pinning her to the bed.

His income from investments was sufficient to absolve him from the need to do a conventional job so he was free to devote his time to unwrapping the delicious mystery of young Julie. His first foray involved parking his telecom van near to the large house in a nice area of Portsmouth. The van appeared to be empty but, from his place in the back, he could watch the house. And then he saw her for the first time.

She came out of the front door with her sister. Julie was slim with an elfin face and beautiful flowing black hair which gave her a slight air of the gypsy. She had her school bag slung over her shoulder and she was perfect. The school uniform was crisply pressed and the black tights seemed to emphasise the gentle curve of her thighs and her calves. Both girls were blissfully unaware of their lethal observer as they walked down the road on the way to just another day at their private school.

It was not long before the mother hurried out of the house, got into the dark blue Ford Fiesta and drove off to work. The mother was slim and trim and very attractive; the man imagined unwrapping her and perhaps keeping her a bound helpless spectator of what he was going to do to young Julie. In the past he had known the delight of hearing a helpless mother begging him to take her instead of the daughter. If they imagined they had a chance of saving their child they would willingly submit to any degradation or humiliation and he knew this game could be made to last for many days before its final inevitable denouement.

He waited for a while and then left his van and took the ladders from the roof. In his blue overalls he knew that no-one would give him a second glance as he climbed the telegraph pole outside Julie's home. At the top of the pole he took his time over isolating the line into the house and fitting his induction tap which he covered with grease to make it weatherproof and invisible. Every telephone handset contains a microphone but few people realise that sending the correct pulse down the line can make that microphone live even when the handset is on its cradle. So he could now monitor every telephone conversation to or from the house and he could also listen to every conversation which took place in any room where there was a telephone. His work complete for the day he drove away.

The key to a successful operation is patience. One has to take time over every stage to get the measure of the prey and for many days he listened to the product of his induction bug. He heard her parents in their room discussing the girls and he also heard the muted sounds of their lovemaking.

The telephone in the lounge gave him Julie's voice as she had the normal innocent conversations of a girl with her family and the slightly immature jibes between the two sisters about various boys. His monitoring also gave him the family routine so he knew that the mother had a full programme of teaching jobs for the next two weeks. This meant that the house would be empty for most of the day so he could move to Phase Two.

Not wanting a strange car to be seen in the road he parked the car in the next road and walked confidently up to Julie's front door with all the appearance of belonging there. It was the work of a moment to open the lock and he was in. Of course there was an alarm but it used the telephone line and he had already neutralised that from the nearby pole. He stood silently looking around and picturing Julie in her natural habitat then he made his way upstairs to Julie's room.

The room was the perfect mix of the newly formed adult and the small girl she had been. On the dressing table was the untidy mess of scent bottles and jewellery and on the bed lay the innocent stuffed cheetah cub which he knew from her emails was called Tig.

For a moment he just stood there breathing in the faint fragrance of Julie then he slid open the top drawer of the bedside chest. Now he was looking at Julie's underwear which was also a mixture. His quarry possessed some very skimpy thongs and brassieres which were only a few wisps of lace as well as more substantial plain white cotton knickers. Despite laundering, the cotton showed a slight indent where the fabric had taken on the intimate shape of the labia which it covered and he ran his fingers along the creases at the gusset of some of the intimate items.

He closed the drawer and set to his main task which was to plant his tiny devices in two corners of the room. They had been purchased for cash in Seattle when he had visited the USA using one of his many false passports so they were completely untraceable even if they were ever found which was unlikely. The devices were just tiny specks containing microphones, pinhole cameras and enough battery power to last many years as they used so little power to make them operate.

Having now stolen Julie's privacy he looked around to ensure that he had left no trace of his visit and slipped out the back way then walked briefly to his car which had been hired using a driving licence and credit card in yet another alias.

That evening he opened up his laptop and logged in to the internet where he could pick up the signals sent from Julie's bedroom. She came in dressed in her school uniform and began to peel off her clothes for his delectation and then change into jeans and a t shirt. Of course over the following days he observed her stripping for bed and on several occasions, before putting on her night shirt, she would throw herself on her back on her bed and her hand would dive between her splayed legs to deal with the urgent needs of a healthy girl. The bugs faithfully relayed her uncontrolled gasps and moans to his waiting ears.

His access to Julie's computer meant that he was also reading her emails to her friends so he saw the things which her mother would surely never dream that innocent little Julie discussed. He also knew from the computer that the very worldly schoolfriend, Fran, had introduced Julie to the world of chatrooms which was where he had met her. Often the two of them would sit together and log into adult websites where they signed in as "Sexjules". Using a split screen he logged into the same site and engaged his target in erotic roleplays while also watching the two girls with the laptop on the bed and their hands between their legs as they responded to what he was doing to them.

Of course watching was very satisfying but it was only the hors d'houvre although there was one event which made him delay his plans. His bugs had told him that Julie was a keen member of her swimming club and they had a gala to be held in a local school. He could not pass up the opportunity to be close to the prey and observe her so he arrived at the appointed time and paid his £2 at the door. He wore plain glass spectacles and a blonde wig and sat in the second row. Julie's lithe body had been built for swimming and he drank in the sight of her in her red swimming costume which showed off the gentle curves of her body and the enticing small bulge of her pubic mound just below the slight indent before one worked up to the faint bulge of her firm stomach. Her parents were sitting in the front row and he was close enough to overhear Julie when she ran up to them between heats.

"Did you see the time I got for that heat. Winchester are closest to us and they can only catch us if they get all perfect scores in the next round."

After the delight of the swimming gala he had to leave it for three weeks before the final act as it would be suspicious if the girl vanished just after the contest. Such a coincidence would focus attention on everyone at the event although, of course, he was untraceable. It was three weeks of enjoying the product of the surveillance but also of planning where and when his target was most vulnerable. He followed her routine not just electronically but also physically using a variety of vehicles and disguises so he was regularly very close, although invisible, to the prey.

On one Saturday morning he was standing behind her on a crowded bus so close that he could breathe in her delicate perfume. As the bus jolted along he reached out a hand in the crush of standing passengers and gave her neat little buttock a firm squeeze. She attempted to turn around to see who had violated her but it could have been anyone and he revelled in the thought that he had so intimately molested her and there was not a thing which she could do about it.

There were not many opportunities to take the prey but a professional can always find a way in. On a Thursday evening Julie helped at the Guide troop and, sitting in a parked van in the darkness, he had observed that she came out of the guide hut and walked the short distance to her home. He watched this routine from different hides on three occasions and on the fourth night he struck.

His Transit van was parked beside the street in such a way that Julie had to pass between the van and a brick wall as she hurried along the pavement with her raincoat over her Guide officer's uniform. Just as she passed the side door of the van it slid open and his aerosol can enveloped her head in a cloud of anaesthetic spray. Unconsciousness was not instant but she sank to her knees feeling weak and confused as, all dressed in black complete with ski mask, he jumped out of the vehicle, scooped her up in his arms and deposited her on the metal floor of the vehicle. The whole operation took seconds and no-one saw anything.

When Julie awoke she had a headache and the light hurt her eyes. After several attempts to open her eyes she found that she her coat was missing and she was still in her Guide uniform. She was lying on a narrow bed. She looked around and saw two wooden chairs and no windows; the light came from a naked bulb hanging from the ceiling. It was a very dim yellow light. Her uniform was dusty and crumpled and, as she tried to sit up, she heard a clanking sound and felt a pull on one ankle. It took her a while to grasp the horrifying fact that her ankle was chained to the metal bed frame and her black shoes were missing. She was very frightened and her mind refused to focus.

After an indeterminate period she heard the sound of a key in the door and the door came open to let in a big man in black jeans and a black t shirt which showed the shape of his big powerful chest. He was like a monster coming to hurt her and she tried to move back away from him but all she could do was to hunch against the wall behind her.

He stood towering over her and told her to get undressed. She could not speak but she curled up, leaving her chained leg still outstretched, and shook her head. Suddenly he was on her and he was undoing the buttons on her blue blouse. Her flailing little arms were not even an inconvenience to him and he easily stripped off the blouse then he was pulling her white bra away. Instinctively her arms went across her exposed breasts and he was dragging off her tights as she screamed as loud as she could. She felt helpless as she could do nothing to stop him unzipping her navy skirt and dragging it down off her feet so it ended up on the dusty timber floor hung around the chain which ran to the silver manacle around her left ankle. All she had on was her white cotton briefs and the man was rubbing his hands all over her defenceless body hurting her all over then one hand went down between her legs and was squeezing her where she was most tender.

She was hysterical now and suddenly he stepped backwards and just stood there looking at her. Immediately she curled up into a ball near the foot of the bed weeping uncontrollably. He was laughing and talking but she didn't take in anything he said except his chilling last words as he left her and locked the door on her. He had collected her clothing from the floor except her skirt which remained looped around the chain.

"I will be back soon to see if you will take your knickers down for me."

She remained there on the bed terrified and weeping bitterly. Eventually she must have cried herself to sleep because the next thing she remembered was the man in black shaking her awake and shouting at her to get her knickers off. She gripped the sides of her one remaining garment with both hands and shook her head at him. He threatened her but still she held firm determined to keep herself covered as her Mum had told her.

At this the man produced a knife and advanced on her but she still maintained her grip on her precious modesty. However the blade was not for her but for her underwear as he sliced away the cotton leaving her completely naked and exposed to his eyes and his hands.

There was lust in his eyes as he unlocked her chain so that he could throw her skirt towards the door. Once again she curled up but her strength was no match for his and he easily forced her back onto the bed pinioning her slim body beneath his own. The traumatised victim knew what was coming but she was powerless as he unzipped himself and his tongue ranged over her face then he settled himself flat on top of her and steered his erect member to her intimate lips. The consummation of his lust was pure horror and searing pain but after the initial agony there was something else. She found to her disgust that her body was responding to him and all her sensitive nerve endings were betraying her to her violator. There was nothing she could do to suppress her orgiastic moans and gasps as her legs, of their own volition, gripped his body until finally it was over and she found herself alone.

She did not know how long he kept her in that little room nor how many times he came back to torment her but she was intelligent enough to realise that he had made no effort to hide his face since the moment when she awoke as his captive. She knew that he would not leave her alive to be a witness to his crimes so her end must come very soon.

Sure enough he came back and made sure to lock the door behind him. She watched him slip the key into his trouser pocket and then he sat on the bed beside her. This time he made no attempt to violate her beyond gently stroking all over her body with one hand. He was speaking quietly and she barely took in what he was saying but the gist of it was that he had no choice but to kill her and he would ensure that it was quick and painless. As he spoke his knife appeared in his hand and he fondled the weapon as he talked.

She was propped up on one arm as he stood up and took a firm grip on the knife. He was talking about the feeling as the razor sharp blade sliced into soft girl flesh like butter and how he would make it so swift that death came quick and there was hardly any blood.

And then he thrust down with the knife. Some instinct of self preservation made the girl move and the blade missed her throat and caught her high on the head cutting the flesh which was covered by her dark hair. He was a ruthless killer who had done this many times before so how could it happen that he missed his target? Could it be that this girl had so got under his skin that he could not make the fatal blow without that slight hesitation which gave her the chance to move?

Julie hardly felt the pain although she was aware of warm blood running down her forehead. Of course the blade had not been able to penetrate her skull so it had only made a messy but superficial cut. With her attacker now off balance the girl made an adrenalin fuelled leap off the bed slipping past the man and grabbing one of the wooden chairs. He swung around to face her and raised his knife but the girl swung the chair like a club. Was it a lucky blow or was she so focussed that she deliberately swung with deadly accuracy? Whatever the answer the edge of the seat caught him across his skull and he stumbled. He was still on his feet and would have come back at her but his momentary incapacity gave her a chance to swing again and again. The second blow knocked him backwards onto the bed and, now that he was down, she swung the chair over and over again. She was beyond thinking and was acting out of pure naked emotion and instinct as she stood over him crashing down the wooden chair over and over again.

Long after the man was still her energy gave out and she dropped the chair. She turned to the door which was locked and she remembered that she had seen the key go into his trouser pocket. She was icy calm as she felt into the pocket of the corpse and drew out the key. Once out of her prison she found herself in a huge derelict warehouse. She was totally nude and it hurt to walk but she had to escape from there.

Julie has no memory of actually finding her way out of the warehouse or of blundering into the man on the road who called the ambulance but she was taken to Portsmouth General Hospital where she was reunited with her family. Healing is a very long process and is nowhere near complete. Probably some scars will remain with her forever. She can often be found as you see her now in the back garden with Gemma. At these times nothing is said between the two sisters but they do not seem to need words; they communicate just by being together and sharing the silence as they hug each other. Julie's neat little figure is rarely seen as she likes to wear big floppy jumpers which conceal her shape.

When Julie was initially found naked in the road no-one knew where she had come from so it was some time before the police entered the warehouse. Julie had been convinced that she had killed the man but he must have been merely unconscious because he was gone when the police entered the room which had been her prison. He would have had ample time to regain consciousness and escape, probably in a vehicle which he had parked somewhere in the warehouse. The man did leave behind him a lot of his blood as a result of Julie's attack with the chair and when that blood was DNA tested it linked him to twelve unsolved crimes. His victims were aged between eighteen and twenty five. No identifying papers were found and the DNA could not be matched to any individual on the national database. Julie's computer had been examined as soon as she was taken but his emails proved untraceable. All of this means that the police have no idea of the identity of Julie's attacker. It is impossible to guess the extent of the injuries which he would have sustained as a result of his last struggle with Julie but it seems that, in some condition, he is still out there somewhere.

Julie20
Julie20
391 Followers