Stalkers And Other Aphrodisiacs Ch. 01

Story Info
He was looking through the camera.
1.1k words
3.55
12.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car pulled into the small parking area at the side of the road. He wasn't the first car to arrive but he was definitely the last. Taking his equipment out of the car and shielded by the other vehicles from the road he sat on the grass further from the road, looking down over the steep drop and into the valley below that was peppered here and there with very statuesque houses. But his interest lied with one in particular, so he took his time now to focus a simple zoom lens camera on the house in question.

It didn't take him long to find her, and she was just as he expected, sleeping. He took the time to let his gaze brush over her face, tracing the subtle roundness to it and appreciating it as only someone obsessed with such beauty could. He saw her stir just then and decided he had better get everything in place. Pulling out a video camera he quickly sets up the tripod on the uneven ground, the camera resting level without any kind of adjustment of the legs. Flipping open the viewfinder he swivels it slightly so that it has the house in view and then rolls up the zoom so that focuses in on the house, picking one spot in particular and drawing in real tight. Satisfied he presses the record button and settles in on his stomach just behind the video camera to the left so he can keep an eye on it without having to move too far from his digital camera and it's viewfinder.

Pleased with how things are going so far he looks through the digital camera and finds himself staring at a very beautiful woman sitting up in bed. He immediately begins taking pictures, almost snapping them like a paparazzi reporter, taking in the top half of her body as she sits there completely nude and stretching her slender arms over her head. Finishing her stretch she seems to smack her lips a few times, her hands going to her sides and the smoothing up her body to cup her breasts and casually squeeze them once before reaching down and flinging the sheet off of her exposing the rest of her nakedness to the world.

For some reason though she seems distracted today and she just leans back against the headboard, sprawled out in a very casual manner on the bed. Her hands rest in her lap and she seems to lost in thought, her eyes sweeping the view of the cliffs almost as though she were looking for something. He watches with some trepidation, his heart rate speeding up as he wonders idly if she will see him and what she might do if she does. Her hands on her lap begin to move, and he can tell that she is, feeling herself alone, indulging in some recollection of the night before. Almost too casually the hands stroke her skin, brushing her thigh, stroking her sides, not really touching her more intimate areas but instead just fanning her flames, almost as if she knew she was being watched.

Continuing to watch through both his camera and the video camera which right now is dead focused on her in the bed, he takes photos of her in her arousal, his heart jumping into his throat when her hands casually cup her breasts and begin to play with them, the brush of fingers over the front irritating her nipples in a way she obviously finds pleasurable. After a few of these she traps one between two fingers, pinching down and letting out a gasp that only she can hear, repeating this over and over as her flame becomes brighter and brighter.

Just as casually she stops playing with her breasts, leaning back hard against the headboard and spreading her legs good and wide almost spanning the width of the bed as her fingers begin to explore the focus of her arousal. She is of course timid at first, stroking the inner thighs, brushing the backs of her hands against the lips of her cunt, collecting a mild seepage of fluids that is forming there and licking it off the back of her hand almost like a cat cleaning herself. Then it happens, she takes one finger and calmly traces the length of her slit, parting the lips even further before pushing the finger in roughly, letting out another silent groan and arching her back in pleasure.

He was beside himself with arousal, watching her begin to play with her body as she recalled what she had done the previous night. Laying flat on the grass in order to keep out of sight his erection began to form and press in a protesting manner against the ground as it filled out and made his position more and more uncomfortable. Licking his lips as she began to more forcefully fuck herself with the single digit he shifted his position and pulled into a squatting position. His cock pressing madly against the tight denim jeans he was wearing and though he knew it was dangerous he deftly pulled it out and begin to stroke it's length. Peering into the video camera viewfinder now he watched her add another finger, her body language that of a grunting and thrashing beast now as his own hand began to brush up and down the length of his cock in a similar manner. Every so often he would stop and rub his thumb over the tip of his cock, painting it with his pre cum as he watched her masturbate for him.

It caught him by surprise, unable to tell how far gone she was without any sound to help him but in the viewfinder her body suddenly went rigid. He knew what it meant, and began to stroke his cock furiously, her mouth open and her body arched so tightly he was sure she would pull a muscle. Then it happened, she closed and opened her mouth over and over again while her juices didn't just drip but squirted from somewhere deep within her, split into a few streams by her fingers she didn't seem to care. He read her lips as she came, watching her go "Fuckkkkk..." over and over again as she continued to squirt onto the bed sheets in front of her. This was all he needed and his cock discharged, shooting gob after gob of cum over his crossed legs and down onto the grass where he had just been laying.

They both took their time coming down from their mutual orgasm, her sitting there in a pool of her juices, him resting quietly, camera in one hand, dick in the other as he massaged every last drop out of his balls. He hadn't been expecting her to be this aroused but knew that because of this he'd be here all day watching her just to see what else she might do and what other video and pictures she would provide for his future pleasure.