Stallion

Story Info
Submissive meets randy ranch owner.
1.3k words
4.25
35.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been driving down the country road when she spotted the horses. Now she stood by the fence, one foot resting on the lower rung. The sun warmed her and a breeze ruffled her long hair. She watched as the stallion mounted the mare again, his thrusts so powerful she could feel the impact between her legs. When the mare whinnied, the woman could empathize, she too wanted to moan. He kept thrusting, the mare's body jolting with each impact. When the stallion bit into the mare's back, the woman's sex grew moist. "You see anything interesting, young lady."

She jumped and blushed bright red. "Um, sorry, Sir. I just um, I was just looking at the horses." Glancing over her shoulder she saw the Stallion dancing away from the mare and sighed in relief.

"I saw what you were watching. It's a powerful thing isn't it?" She turned away from him, too embarrassed to say anything more. He chuckled, "Would you like to see the rest of my ranch, little one."

She glanced back out over the field. "You own this beautiful place?"

He chuckled, "Yes and the randy horses as well."

He held out his hand. Hesitantly she lifted hers and he grasped it. "Put your foot on mine." She did and was instantly in his lap. Moving her leg over the horse she settled in front of him. She wasn't sure where to put her hands, but when the horse began to move she laid them on his thighs. "There you go." He stated. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her body back tight against his. Leaning forward he opened the gate, walked the horse thru, then secured it again. He was surrounding her and she was very aware of him. "So you like horses?" His voice was at her ear, his breath tickled her neck. She nodded nervously. He watched the pulse in her neck beating wildly.

"I think maybe you aren't interested in a tour, little one. I think maybe you just need to feel the power of this horse beneath you. To feel it pounding between your legs." A whimper slipped out before she could stop it. He chuckled. In the next instant the horse was flying across the field. She laid her head back into his shoulder and his hand slid down between her legs. The horse's rhythm beat against her body and she felt the juices flowing from her sex. She was so close to the edge, she made a sound of frustration when he slowed the horse and they moved into the trees. Wrapping his fingers into her hair he pulled her head back against his shoulder, turned her lips to his and took her mouth. His kiss was drugging. Tongue deep, dancing with hers. Then he sucked her lower lip and bit into it. She moaned into his mouth.

The horse had stopped and when she opened her eyes she saw they were next to a creek. He got down then reached up and pulled her into his body. "You're a beautiful woman, and too damn sexy for your own good." He held her hard, her feet a couple of inches above the ground. He nibbled at her neck, sucking her skin against his teeth. She moaned. His hand slid over her ass and between her legs, pressing his fingers against her heat. She pulled her knees up around his body to give him better access. A growl rumbled in his chest. He moved his middle finger over her clit and pressed the others at the wet spot on her jeans. She arched back, her hard nipples pressing against her shirt. He bit into one and she came apart in his arms. Her cries echoing in the trees, startling the birds into flight.

"John, you got your ears on?" the voice from the pager startled her. She blushed and struggled to free herself. He chuckled again and loosened his hold. Her body slid down his, the bulge in his jeans pressing hard against her. She walked to the waters edge wrapping her arms around her body.

"Yea, what's up." He continued talking to the voice on the other end. Something about a cancelled appointment. "Works for me, I'll be back after while. Hold the fort." She heard him coming closer. She trembled but it wasn't fear, it was barely repressed lust. She had never wanted a man more in her life.

"Take your clothes off for me, sweetheart." It wasn't a question and she turned to call him on it. But the look in his eyes killed the words on her tongue, she swallowed and began unbuttoning her blouse. He moved to a large boulder and sat down. As she removed pieces of clothing he slowly removed a boot, then another, his hat, then socks. His eyes were burning into her as she revealed firm breasts, a shaved mons, long legs. Finally she stood naked and he was just unbuttoning his shirt. She fisted her hands at her sides, her eyes looking at the ground next to his feet. As he pulled his shirt from his pants he said, "Come over here, sweetheart." He tossed his shirt aside and watched her take three steps and stop in front of him.

Standing, making her want to step back because he was so close, he pulled his belt from his jeans. "Turn around, little one." She hesitated just a moment and then obeyed. He pulled her wrists together and wrapped the belt around them. Her heart raced, due in some part to fear realizing she was in the middle of nowhere, restrained in the presence of a stranger. Then she heard his zipper and she forgot to be afraid. He pressed his hard cock into her hands and she wrapped her fingers around the heat. It was like holding molten steel wrapped in satin. He thrust and a moan was ripped from him. She turned and knelt, her tongue licked the purple head, tasting his salty precum. "Shit, that feels good, baby." He widened his stance and wrapped his fingers in her hair.

She sucked the head into her mouth and he growled as he thrust. Her lips stroked him and her tongue caressed him. When he pressed the back of her throat she loosened her lips and gave him access to her throat. "Holy shit." was his only comment. Then he was fucking her mouth. The randy rhythm causing a new wave of moisture to leak from her body. As he became more frenzied he cursed into the air then pulled from her. He reached down and grabbed his clothes, she watched in confusion. He dropped them on the boulder then helped her up and pressed her forward over the rock. Her cheek pressed against the pile of fabric then she heard the familiar sound of a foil packet. He spread her legs and without hesitation rammed his cock to the hilt into her body. She screamed as the heat of her orgasm engulfed her in flames. She had barely begun to come back down from the first climax when another began to build. He reached around and worked her clit. When she screamed again his growl filled the air and he exploded.

He released the belt and tossed it. She lay against the boulder trembling, her hands still behind her back. "Come here, baby." With that he scooped her up and walked into the cool water. He carried her to the deepest part of the creek and released her legs. Holding her tight against his chest he lifted her face to his. "You ok?".

She smiled and giggled softly. "I have no idea. What did you say your name was?"

He chuckled and said "Hello ma'am, the names John."

"Hi, I'm Pamela." She wrapped her arms and legs around his body and added, "It's really nice to meet you, Sir."