Standing at the Rail

Story Info
An evening at a rooftop bar.
1.1k words
3.97
27.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing at the rail Looking out over the city. It was late in the evening, a group of friends and I were at a having drinks at a rooftop bar in the meatpacking district to celebrate a birthday. The night was growing late and we were all feeling no pain.

I turned back to my friends smiling. It was a good night.

One of my co-workers who was just recently married was wearing a pair of low rider jeans and a short-cropped shirt prominently displaying her navel. She had a drink in one hand, her other in her front pocket. As if to accentuate the point each time she would raise her glass to drink she would push down on the hand in her pocket, which would take her jeans down a notch or two. On more then one occasion her pants slid well beyond the point of decency exposing her very attractive and obviously freshly waxed pussy to all who were looking. She was attractive and a bit of a show off but married and a co-worker so after stealing one last glimpse I turned away.

I turned to an absolutely gorgeous woman. I have known her for quite some time and have lusted after her since day one. She was standing looking out over the rail with one of our group discussing various landmarks. They were pointing to another rooftop across the street and a few floors lower then ours. As I approached they asked if I knew the other nightspot.

Did I mention I had had a few drinks? They were clearly taking effect and providing me with some reckless courage.

I stepped up behind my stunning object of desire a little closer then necessary or respectable, crouching slightly to follow the direction her finger was gesturing. The first thing I noticed was her scent. Very enticing. Slightly floral but not too overpowering, a touch of spice and was that vanilla? I would expect nothing less from her. Simply stated, complex and elegant.

"Do you know what that place is?" she asked.

"That is the SoHo House." I replied

"We should go there sometime, they have a pool, look"

I took the opportunity to step in closer, actually lightly pressing my body up against hers so I could feel her warmth. "This place has a pool as well."

"I does! Where?"

It did not escape my notice that she did not move away. "To the left of the elevators when we first walked in. "

"Your going to have to show me."

At this point our other colleague moved off leaving me standing behind this incredibly sexy woman with my body still touching hers.

She began pointing to other landmarks asking me if I knew what this place was or that. Each time she would move slightly when she asked and I would respond by shifting myself. After a few missed land marks, one correct and one out right guess I began to feel a great stirring between my legs. This very attractive woman, with long jet black hair, deep soulful eyes and the most amazing tight little ass was physically flirting with me.

If I hadn't been a little drunk I probably would have, should have, stepped back at this point. However with the state I was in I went with it. I felt my cock grow hard pressed up against her gorgeous ass and it felt good. We were chatting about places we could see from our roof top perch. My responses whispered from lips that brushed against her ear. All the while our bodies were searching out and feeling for one another. My cock straining in my pants just dying to be let out. It was so hard and sensitive that every motion sent bolts of pure pleasure shooting through my body. I was grinding on her ass while there were people surrounding us. Standing, some sitting, all completely oblivious to our ongoing sex act. Almost all.

There were a small group Asian girls sitting just to the left of us and I noticed we had the attention of one in particular. She was cute, young, and very interested in the activities we were presenting to her. As if it were possible I could feel my cock grow even harder. Pressing to escape the confines of my clothing and explore the flesh of my lover.

My friend must have felt the change in intensity and responded in kind. Pushing back into me, trying to feel as much of my cock as she could. All the while our voyeur watched intently. It seemed as though she completely abandoned her friends without ever leaving her seat. Focused on us I watched as she began to cross and press her legs together in what must have been an effort to help satisfy her own growing need.

My own intensity was becoming feverish. The sensations were amazing. I had never felt anything like it. At least not with my clothes on. It actually felt like I was having sex. I did not want this to ever stop, but if it went on for much longer I was going to have to bend my lover over the railing lift her dress and fuck her. Oh to feel my cock sliding past that ass of hers, in and out of her wet pussy. To feel her push back into me while my dick reaches deep inside her. Feeling her take hold of my penis.

My hand went to her hip and pulled her closer feeling her flesh through her dress. My fingers pressing into her like that statue in the gardens of Rome... The Rape of Persephone.

Ever intent on joining us in our now unabashed humping, our voyeur friend began to spread her legs playing the exhibitionist. She had on a short jean skirt which had ridden up her thigh from all the squirming. As my cock slid across my lovers ass. Our voyeurs pussy came in to view. Clean, glistening, wanting. Then it happened. I grabbed my lover, pulled her closer, felt her grip my cock in the crack of her ass and I had an orgasm. Pleasure shot through me in waves. My fingertips and toes went numb, my eyes tingled. I could feel the sensation travel up and down my spine. Oh it was incredible. My lover was amazing, feeling me shudder she moved with me in perfect rhythm intensifying my experience. What made it even more incredible, I did not ejaculate. For the first time in my life I had an orgasm and did not actually cum.

Regaining some composure and sense of decorum which had all gone out the window, we hugged and gathered ourselves. Smiling we mouthed thank you to our Voyeur as we made our way to the door...