Standing Up

Story Info
When lewd thoughts lead to a naughtier reality.
1.3k words
3.58
91.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biochem
Biochem
122 Followers

"C'mon, let me in, baby," I pleaded as I knocked on the locked door. I was standing there wondering what could be taking her so long. There was not much she could be doing locked in the little video booth, unless...No! I pounded on the door harder, scenarios flashing through my head, each worse than the previous. How could I get myself into this situation?

Well, I should probably start at the beginning of this particularly pleasant evening. It had been a warm, summer day. My wife and I had gone to a friend's house for a swim party. All the women in skimpy bikinis definitely caught my eye. I was sitting by the pool staring at a very cute girl, who was at least 5'10". This caught my interest, as there are very few women who could look me in the eye without looking straight up. Being 6'5" is a serious disadvantage in that area. My wife walked up behind me and whispered in my ear, "You would love to fuck her while standing up, wouldn't you?"

This brought me back to reality and the lewd pictures in my head immediately stopped. I told my wife that I was not thinking about that and she just nodded and mentioned that I was undressing her with my eyes. I apologized as she went back inside to get something to drink. The rest of the party passed in a blur. I was really horny when we left the party and apparently so was my wife.

We had started driving home and she pulled my cock out and started to suck it while I was driving. I could not drive any longer and I pulled over to the side of the road and told my wife that I would not be able to drive home if she continued to do that. She stopped, put my dick back in my pants, and said, "Let's go somewhere exciting. I don't want to go home. Maybe we could go to that sex shop we passed by last week?"

I agreed, since I wanted to pick up a good porn film. When we finally got there and parked, it was starting to get dark. There were several cars in the parking lot. I wondered if these were regular patrons or people like us. We walked in and saw sex toys all along the side wall. Movies were stacked along the other side wall of the store. To the back of the store there was a hall with a sign above it labeled, Video Booths. I told my wife that I wanted to get a movie and she thought it would be fun to preview some of them and pick the best one.

We went to the counter and bought some tokens for the booth. As we walked towards the booths, my wife grabbed my crotch and began to massage it. We got into the booth and put some tokens in the video machine. It came to life and we scanned through the videos until my wife told me to stop on one where a pretty brunette was being used as a sex toy by four men. We watched this one for a while and she took my dick out and began sucking it. I undid her pants and started fingering her clit. She moaned on my dick, but stopped sucking just before I came. She started to scan through the videos again.

This time she settled on one where a guy was being teased by a blond and her friend. They eventually took turns sucking his hard cock for close to 30 minutes before he came all over them. What I would not give for that kind of stamina! By the end of this video, I was running low on tokens. My wife said she wanted to watch a couple more videos, so I told her that I would go get some more tokens. I got up to leave as she started scanning through videos again. I told her to lock the door and only open it when I got back. I was worried that a stranger could force himself into the booth and take my wife's unprotected pussy. I heard the click of the lock as I walked back up to the front of the store. There seemed to be a lot more people in the store, mostly men.

I got the additional tokens and returned to our booth. As I walked down the hall, a door swung open and hit me in the chest. A man rushed out of the booth before the one that my wife occupied. He was zipping his fly and obviously had been getting himself off watching the videos. I knocked on the door and froze as I listened to my wife's response. "Uh...huh....Could you give...eh....me...uh couple of minutes? Need to finish...uh...uh."

"C'mon, let me in, baby," I pleaded as I knocked on the locked door. I was standing there wondering what could be taking her so long. There was not much she could be doing locked in the little video booth other than masturbating, unless...No!

Five minutes later the lock clicked. I was ready beat the crap out of whoever had got in with my wife. I opened the door and my wife was seated in the booth alone. Apparently, I had worried myself for nothing. I put the tokens in the machine and the video she had been watching popped back up. I watched as a man's wife was getting fucked by another man as he watched. My wife told me she wanted this one and went back to playing with herself, pants around her ankles. Then I saw it on her thigh. It was unmistakably...a drop of cum. "What is that?" I asked.

"Oh that was cum from when I was sucking your dick," she replied.

"But I did not cum." "Well, precum then." "That is too much to be precum."

She moved her hand away from her pussy and I noticed liquid dripping from it. I quite sure that she was not that heavy of a cummer, so I pressed for answers. "What on the planet were you doing when I left the booth?"

She got up moved to the side wall of the booth. I saw her hand make a gesture, when I noticed, for the first time, holes in the walls of the booth. I thought to myself that the guy who had rushed out of the booth on the other side must have been watching my wife. That was why he was so keen on getting out of there fast. He must have been embarrassed watching a woman get off through a hole in the wall. She quietly said, "I did this."

I realized just after she said this, what she meant. A dick had come through the hole in the wall and she deftly guided it into her wet pussy. She started pushing back against the wall grunting as the dick plunged into her cunt. "You are too tall to fuck me while standing and I know you wanted to fuck that girl at the party. She was the perfect height for you."

I was too upset to talk. The woman I love was standing there fucking a stranger through a wall while talking to me. "Too bad you can try this now. Sex while standing up is wonderfully fulfilling. Oohhhhhh....yeah. I am cumming all over your hard cock!"

This was enough for the man on the other side of the wall. He moaned as he came deep inside my wife's unprotected womb, along with the cum from the other men. Realizing that one of these guys would probably knock my wife up, I got up and walked out of the booth. Before my wife could get her pants on and follow, I walked out of the store, got in the car and left.

Biochem
Biochem
122 Followers