Stanley's Last Laugh

Story Info
Even at the end Stanley is a winner.
936 words
3.96
17.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers

Old Stanley Tompkins lay unconscious in a hospital bed. Stanley was 86 years old, and near the end of his life, his body was withered and frail, except for one thing, ever since he had been admitted to the side ward, he'd had an erection, not any old erection, but in comparison to the rest of his body, an enormous one, the naughty nurses caring for him had measured it at over seven inches long and more than two inches thick, a cock many younger men would be proud of.

Stanley had always been well endowed, his trusty cock had plunged into the hot depths of many female pussies during his life, His wife Maggie, Now 82 years old herself had often despaired at his wanderings, but although she knew he was a philanderer, she stood by him, because he was a good husband and father in many other ways, and she loved him, was the thought she usually deceived herself with.

Each afternoon and evening, Maggie and Stanley's two sons and two daughters with their spouses gathered round his hospital bed, watching his laboured breathing, knowing there was no hope of Stanley's life being prolonged, they chatted amongst themselves, each one knowing the thoughts of the others, that their fathers life was worth nothing now, but it was their duty to be there.

The family knew nothing of Dad's permanent erection, it was a source of humour amongst the staff, especially the young nurses who came to have a peep, "I wish my boyfriend/husband had a cock like that," was a general comment.

Two older nurses worked the night shift, Stella Greene was 54 years old, a little overweight with ample tits, she had been married to Ben for thirty years and they had a grown up family. Anne Healy was 48, still with a reasonably slim figure, but a little excess flesh round her hips and tummy, Anne was married to Terry and had one daughter.

Stanley's erection was great fun to the two night nurses, during quiet periods in the night, they would throw back Stanley's bed covers and play with his prick, wrapping their hands around it and moving them up and down as though wanking him, Stella even closed her mouth round his shaft sucking him off and cupping his balls. Poor Stanley never moved.

One night, in one of her more devilish moods, Stella said to her colleague, "Lets get old Stanley to fuck us,"

Nurse Anne laughed out loud, "How are we going to do that, the poor old sod has been unconscious for a week."

"Yes," agreed Stella, "but just look how long his cock is, we can sit on it, and it will feel like he is fucking us."

Suddenly, the idea appealed to Anne, "I like it," she said, " I could do with a good stiff cock up my cunt. I can't remember the last time I had one," she said cruelly, thinking of her husbands less than solid Phallus.

"Me first," said Stella and reaching under her blue nurses uniform, she dropped her knickers. Lifting up her skirt she climbed on to the bed astride Stanley.

"My My you do have a hairy cunt," observed Anne, eyeing her friends pussy.

"Shut up and hold his cock up while I get it in," snapped Stella.

Saying no more, Anne held Stanley's cock steady and guided it into her friends hole, once started Anne removed her hand and Stella sank all the way down Stanley's knob, until her belly touched his, then with her hands on the bed, either side of Stanley's unconscious body, Stella began to lift her self up and down, his cock plunging in and out of her cunt just as if he were controlling it.

With Stanley's hard cock rubbing against her clit, Stella Greene experienced a big orgasm, she let herself go, thinking of past affairs and men she had fancied including a doctor she had her eye on in this very hospital, She moaned and shivered she shook and trembled and with a cry and a sob, she came.

"Now me," cried Anne, stimulated by watching Stella cum, Anne had already taken down her knickers, and as soon as Stella rolled off Stanley, Anne replaced her, Stella wasn't in a position to help her so Anne grasped Stanley's cock still wet with Stella's cum, and stuffed it into her hole, sinking down its entire length, Anne's cunt was tighter than Stella's and Stanley's thick cock made her eyes water, but once her juices were flowing she was able to move freely up and down his shaft.

Anne began to orgasm, her body was on heat, her slit steaming, suddenly Anne felt something else inside her, amongst her own juices, she felt another substance filling her, "Stella, Stella, she squealed, He's just cum inside me."

"Nonsense, he's unconscious," scoffed Stella.

"I tell you he has," said Anne, climbing off Stanley's body, and she pushed a finger into her hole and withdrew it with the tell tale evidence of male sperm covering her fingers, then they looked at Stanley's cock, It was now slowly shrinking, but with droplets of cum still showing on its head.

An hour later, Stanley Tompkins passed away, Nurses Stella and Anne, had cleaned him and themselves up, then they reported his death.

Stanley's family arrived at the hospital during the morning and all stood round his bed to pay their last respects. "He seems to have a smile on his face," his wife Maggie said wistfully.

Nurse Stella and Nurse Anne glanced guiltily at each other.

greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers