Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenBCS
QueenBCS
59 Followers

My jaw dropped as I looked Phil up and down. He was hung like a horse and wanted it so bad but he quickly picked up is towel and scurried out of the room telling me that it was inappropriate for me to see him like that. So I politely left the room with my head lowered with the thoughts of what it would be like to have both of them fucking me at once. That thought made me hot and hornier than I could ever imagine. I was a size queen and really didn't care.

Our dinner was nice but all I could think about was Phil's huge white dick now and how much I wanted it and I was trying my best to get him to fuck me but he wouldn't even go to second base with me. It was fucking annoying as hell knowing that I had a big one there for me but I couldn't have it. Plus any thought I had for a threesome of both roommates went quickly out the window. He walked me back to my dorm and gave me a kiss on the cheek which I tried to take a little farther but he resisted that notion again. So I went into my room, threw my purse on the bed and bitched and complained to myself.

I was laying on my bed reading in just a pair of panties a few hours after Phil had left when I heard a pounding on my door. I figured that Phil finally had given into temptation, so I jumped out of bed and opened the door in just my panties and a huge smile. But it wasn't Phil at the door it was Carl with a pissed off look on his face.

He walked into my room grabbing me by my hair then threw me onto my bed face down and ass up. He tore off my panties proceeding to smack me hard on my ass complaining about white bitch teases. I heard his belt buckle hit the floor then felt one of my most favorite sensations in the world. He plunged his massive cock deep into my pussy then proceeded to violently pound my pussy into submission. He pulled on my hair as he torn my white pussy apart. I was squealing and moaning in total delight.

"Fuck me harder with that big black dick." I moaned out. "Louder slut!" He ordered.

"Fuck me with that big black cock." I screamed out.

"That's right slut, you are my black cock slut now and the only black cock you get is mine." He informed me,

"Yes, I love your amazing black cock." I said.

"And if I catch you fucking some other brother on the side then." He commented as he pulls out of my pussy then smacked it on my ass cheeks.

"You will never get this cock again, understand slut." He said.

"Yes, fuck me, I need your cock in my pussy, I need it so bad, make me cum, I'm all yours." I begged.

He went back to fucking me hard and fast until he shot his load deep inside me and once he released his grip from my hips, I collapsed onto the bed exhausted wanting more. When I opened my eyes from savoring the moment, I saw that him walking out the door. Before I said a word he commented that I better remember what he said then walked out. I lie in bed enjoying the moment of several great orgasms and fell asleep with a smile.

When I woke up the next morning, I was sore as hell and the usual spring in my step wasn't there. Phil wanted to go running and work out with me but I just said that it was my time of the month and wasn't up to it. I found myself changing since I was fucking Carl. My grades vastly improved and by the time midterms were done. I was a straight A student. I pretty much buried my head in my books to mask the fact that I was constantly horny for Carl's cock and Phil wasn't giving me what I needed.

Things between Phil and me were getting pretty toxic, we would argue constantly about me working too much, studying too much and not giving him the attention that he deserved. I always spoke my mind when I was around people and he was no different. I often went for blood and many times called him a spoiled, pampered brat that didn't have everything spoon fed to him. After, every argument no matter if I was right or wrong, Phil would apologize and beg for forgiveness. I started to see him as weak and just a guy with a big dick that I couldn't get.

It was just after Halloween and I called my folks to tell them the good news about my grades and just as I started to talk with my dad, which I didn't want to do, Carl came in and sat down in the chair that I got for my room and started to tease me with by playing with his cock and I lost my concentration a few times.

After I told him the good news about my grades, he launched into a tirade about me being a home wrecker and a whore since I guess that he found out that I slept with his best friend. He yelled at me for destroying a marriage and a happy family then informed me that my presence for the holidays was not needed and that he never wanted to talk to me or see me again because I would corrupt my little sister. I started to cry and just dropped the phone to the ground and heard the last few words from my dad was for me to never call home again.

As I was crying my eyes out on my bed, Carl sat down next to me, gave me a hug telling me that everything will be alright and that he will take of me. I cried for a little bit longer and finally started to gather myself.

"Give me what I need, make me feel something other than sadness, fuck me with that big black cock of yours, fuck me until I pass out please." I pleaded to Carl.

He looked a little uncomfortable with me sobbing and crying on his shoulder, so wanted to make things less awkward between us, I stood up then removed the panties I had on then took off the t-shirt that I was wearing tossing it onto the floor then pushed Carl back onto my bed and pulled off his pants. I dropped to my knees in front of him and teased his cock with my mouth making him rock hard. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen and it never seemed to disappoint me. I proceeded to straddle him guiding his massive black missile into my pussy and the world seemed like a better place as fireworks instantly started to go off in my head. I slowly began to ride him moaning wildly then rode him like a whore in heat until he shot his load deep in me and I was coming down from another intense orgasm. I collapsed onto his chest exhausted with his cock still deep inside me.

"You always know how to make me feel good." I purred.

"Ill always takes care of my property," He replied.

He got hard inside me again and we switched positions when I was spread wide on my back watching his amazing cock slowly began to move in and out of me once again. His pace became faster and harder and I was enjoying every second of it.

"Fuck me with that big black cock!" I moaned out which seemed to excite him and the force from which me was pounding me increased until he let out a huge grunt and sprayed cum all over my stomach and chest. He rested his cock on my pussy smacking off the excess cum off of it. I scooped up a few strains of cum and sucked it off my fingers. My pussy was completely satisfied but felt so empty without his cock inside me. I begged for another round but he had to go. I gave his cock a quick kiss before he got dressed and watched him walk out the door with a devilish grim on his face.

After that things got really weird and frustrating for me, Carl wasn't coming over and fucking me or texting me to meet him anywhere to get some and when I ran into him at their apartment. He would just have a smirk on his face knowing that I was starving for his cock.

It was 2 weeks since I got fucked silly by Carl and I was going crazy. I would sit in class squirming in my chair as these hot, athletic black guys would walk past me, flirt with me and smile at me. I was so close to saying fuck it and just fuck random guys on campus but didn't think they could measure up to Carl.

As I was walking back to the dorms, I saw Carl pull up in his new ride and I waved at him then smiled at him. He motioned for me to come to his car and I rushed over at light speed. I got into his car leaned in to give him a hug but he took off before I could do that. He didn't say anything as I rambled on about how much I missed him and his wonderful cock. I had no idea where we were going but where we were going wasn't the best part of town. We pulled up into this adult bookstore.

"I got enough toys already." I commented.

"Oh, you gonna be the toy today, so follow me" He said.

I didn't exactly look my best wearing just jeans and a sweatshirt but from the looks I got, it seems like they aint seen a white girl on this part of town for a long time. We entered and every guy checked me out but the eyes quickly averted when Carl walked in a few seconds behind me. Carl went over to talk to the cashier and I wandered around the store. They had a better collection of vibrators than the other store on the good side of town. Carl grabbed onto my hand and led me to the back of the store then opened this door where a small stool was placed in the middle of the room.

"You go sit there and wait for me; you are going to glory hole me." He said.

"Huh" I replied.

"See that hole in wall, you are gonna suck my cock thru it and if your lucky I will tear that pussy up afterwards, got it slut." He said

I agreed to his little fantasy if it led me to get fucked by Carl since I was aching for a good pounding, so I sat down on the little stool in the room as Carl closed the door. I moved the chair around to see how this would work then heard someone on the other side of the wall. A few moments later, I saw Carl's limp cock appear thru the wall. It looked so beautiful and magnificent. I moved the chair closer to the wall then wrapped my hand around the shaft of his cock. I started to stroke it slowly as I kissed the head of his cock then down his shaft. His cock got instantly hard and it seemed like it was a while for him.

I slowly bobbed back and forth on his cock caressing the part of the shaft that I couldn't get into my slutty mouth. My paced increased as soon as I heard him moan, I was bobbing back and forth increasing my speed. I licked up and down the shaft if his cock then twirled my tongue around his massive head then engulfing his cock back into my mouth then left his cock glistening in the air admiring it and how much I loved it. I bobbed back and forth on his cock for several more minutes slobbering all over my sweatshirt then feeling a warm rush in my mouth as he let out a loud grunt and I swallowed all the cum that I could. When I finally released my vice like grip on his cock watching it go limp in front of me, I noticed that the front of my sweatshirt was covered Carl's cum that leaked out the sides of my mouth. His cock soon disappeared from the hole in the wall.

I was soaking wet now hoping that the door would open and Carl would come in and ravage me right here and right now. Soon the door opened with Carl appearing with a smirk on his face.

"Looks like you made a mess, why don't you get out of those clothes and Ill be right back." He said.

I thought to myself that finally I was going to get fucked and tore off all my clothes, my panties had a profound wet spot on them. I tossed my sweatshirt on the stool then sat back down waiting for Carl. He soon returned with a couple of towels, a couple bottles of water.

"Now, your slutty ass is gonna suck every cock that comes thru that hole today, if you don't then Phil will find out that his sweet, sexy girlfriend is a slut for black cock and fucking me right behind his back, you wouldn't want that to be known, now would you slut." He asked.

"Please, don't." I begged having no clue why since I didn't care about Phil anymore.

"Good, you got everything you need in here already, since I know you been starving for some black dick, Ill give you all that you need, just remember you are only to suck dick, that pussy belongs to me." He replied.

He left then locked the door leaving me there to wait for the first dick that comes my way but at least I still had my book bag, so I was able to at least study. About 20 minutes past then a limp black cock peaked out from the hole.

"Well, slut, get to sucking, I aint got all day." I heard thru the wall.

I moved over to the wall wrapping my hand around the base of his cock stroking it slowly and he was hard in an instant. He had a decent size cock, so I licked my lips then wrapped them around his head and slowly engulfed his cock into my mouth. He moaned then started to start calling me names as I bobbed back and forth on his cock. Several minutes later, he shot his load into my mouth, it was a weak load and in 2 gulps, it was all gone. He quickly pulled away his cock then called me a dirty white whore then left.

Soon it was replaced by another then another and after several hours of sucking black cock thru a hole, it got to be really boring for me. I missed the intimacy of giving a guy a blow job looking at him enjoy the moment and knowing that my mouth was making him happy. Plus, the sizes of the guys were decent and some were laughable while others that were packing some good meat didn't last long or barely lasted past a few strokes.

I had no idea how long I was in there or how many dicks I sucked that day but it seems like I was in there forever. I heard the door unlock and it was Carl standing there with a fresh set of clothes for me to wear.

"Hurry the fuck up and get dressed, we are outta here, meet me at the front of the store" He said.

I dressed very quickly then made my way out to the store. Some of the guys were checking me out as I walked towards Carl and by the looks of some of them; it looks like I had plenty of satisfied customers there. It wasn't until that walk that I started to feel low and cheap. Carl grabbed my arm pulling me out of the store then threw me into his car. He drove me back to the dorm and the car was dead silent until we arrived in front of my building.

"This is for you." He said.

"What" I said.

"You think, those lips were sucking black dick for free, well, I'm sure they would but today, guys were paying 20 bucks a pop for your time, then once they found out you had skills, it went up to 50bucks, you should have seen yourself in action, sucking dick like a champion." He said as he tossed the roll of money at me.

"Now get the fuck out and if you are lucky, Ill stop by and tear that pussy of yours up." He said.

I got out of the car acting offended but I really wasn't, just more in shock than anything else. It took 3 rounds of brushing my teeth and gargling with mouthwash to get the taste of cum out of my mouth. I checked my cell seeing that I had several messages from Phil. So called him back and made up some story about me forgetting my cell in my room. I lay down in my bed and within moments was out cold. I missed my morning class the next day, I ended up just working out then having dinner with Phil. Of course, an argument occurred during the dinner and I stormed off after calling him a pussy smacking him across his face.

He called me later on begging me to forgive him for being a selfish man and what could he do to make it up to me. I told him to fuck me but that just led to a whole another argument between us. I couldn't tell if I was frustrated with Phil or just frustrated in not getting fucked. My sex drive was constantly on high with Carl being the only man to satisfy me now.

QueenBCS
QueenBCS
59 Followers