Star Ch. 01

Story Info
Person's journey through Hollywood & many women.
10.9k words
4.7
28.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up one morning I realize my life would never be the same.

I – The Call

The phone rings and I answer it.

"Hello" I say as I hear a woman's voice on the other end. She informs me that the audition I went to last week was successful and I've landed the part. I thank her with great enthusiasm as she tells me when and where to be. I of course agree and hang up the phone. They want me to come in for an informal meeting to talk about the scene I'm going to be in. I shower and clean my body for at least a good half an hour. I make sure my penis looks and is big, full and beautiful. While I shower I stroke it for a while, work up a semi hard-on by thinking about the actress I'll be fake fucking in the scene. Letting my mind drift to it being some superstar actress. After I finished showering I dry myself off, first with a towel, then my hair with a hairdryer. Afterwards I butter in my body with different lotions and creams, most of them to buff and brighten up my body. Making it look better. My name is David and I'm a attractive man. I'm 24 years of age. White, about 180cm and 180lbs. I've got brown eyes, and brunette hair. It's long at the front, falls down to in front of my eyes. I have a good washboard stomach and my dick comes out at 9inches hard and hangs at a good five or six normally.

I step outside my apartment and head for the bus stop. On the bus I can't stop my mind from racing, thinking about the meeting. I climb off the bus at my stop and head for the MAX Corporation building. I give my name to the pretty young receptionist behind the counter. She tells me to sit down and I'll be called soon. I do as I'm told. While I'm sitting there I for the first time realize the buzz that's coming from me. I never even gave the receptionist, who, ten out of ten times other than this time, I would start to chat up. Let's just say I try to be a ladies man. So I know the phone call has made some effect on me. I start to leaf through some magazine in front of me. I keep at it, reading about ten ways to please your woman until the receptionist calls my name. She tells me to go to floor twenty, to room 2004.

I knock on the door and a voice tells me to enter.

II – The Casting

I sit in front of an attractive business-like woman. She identifies herself to me as Janice the casting manager. She has long strawberry-red hair, which cuts off just below her shoulders. Her C-size breasts are mashed inside her vest, which has only six buttons, but only four are buttoned up so she's showing quite a bit of cleavage. She's dressed in a black business suit with a matching short skirt, cutting off not far after her hips. She's in her 30's but you wouldn't think she's a day over 25 by looking at her.

"Right, your part is the stranger the main actress picks up in a bar and takes home for a little nookie. You won't have any lines since the director wants it to be a montage sequence.

"A what?"

"Montage. It means it's not a standard scene. It'll flow without speech. Music on top of images, you see?

"Sure. Can I ask who I'm acting against."

"Sarah Michelle Gellar." I feel my heart stop and my cock grow. I'm gonna simulate sex with Sarah Michelle Gellar! -the sexy vixen vampire hunter from Buffy I think to myself. This just makes me harder. Janice's voice brings me back to reality but not my cock. It stays semi hard.

"Right, as you have to understand since we're filming with 35 millimeter film and we're on a low budget we, the project, that is, have to know that you are properly well endowed... So if you wouldn't mind." She gestures for me to strip off my clothes. I stand up and start to pull off my clothing, all to aware of my hard cock. This is going to be embarrassing I think to myself as I undo the zipper of my jeans and drop them to the ground. My cock stretches the fabric of my cotton white underwear and I know they can tell.

"All the way?"

"Yes. Since its on 35 millimeter we can only do one take and if your penis was to flash on screen we'd have to roll with it. So..." Janice gets up and walks over to me, carrying a couple of Porno mags.

"We'd, uhmm... we'd like to see you when you are hard. You can go behind the screen if you like." She points to a screen on my left. I try and play my cards right, replying, as I accept the magazines, "No thank you. I've all ready stripped in front of you, may as well conquer any fears about any kind of nudity and get it over with. I start to jerk my semi hard cock. Watching Janice's fine, sexy, tight ass, which hugs her skirt, walk away as she sits back down at her seat. I then start to think about SMG and truth be told, it doesn't talk long for me to work my cock to its full nine inches. Janice seems impressed.

"Well, you certainly have enough talent." She says as she grins. I put on a smile for her. She picks up a digital camera sitting on the desk in front of her and snaps off a few pictures of me and my cock.

"Don't worry. This is just for the director and producer to see. It will be discarded afterwards of course." She reassures me. "You can get dressed now and if you'd like to take a seat outside again we'll call you in a little bit. I dress and leave the room, Janice accompanying me. She disappears down the hall as I take a seat.

Ten minutes pass, then twenty.

By the time half an hour has gone I get up and ask the receptionist if anything is wrong. She checks her computer for me and tells me everything is fine and that I should sit back down. So I do. Another twenty minutes pass, nothing. All though I can't seem to stop thinking about the sex scene with Sarah and I can't seem to stop my cock from staying hard. That's when I hear it. Low ruffled moaning sounds coming from the interview room. I think nothing of it at first and let it go on for another minute. I then decide to investigate. I creak the door slightly, just to listen in a bit better and now I can clearly hear the sound of a woman moaning and panting. I open the door some more and stick my head.

"I'm sorry. I just thought... I stop dead and stare as I see Janice. Or more correct, Janice half naked, her legs spread with two fingers inside her pussy, her other hand holding onto the digital camera.

"Oh my god" she screams as she closes her legs.

"Please, don't stop on my account. I'll leave, I'm sorry. I just thought... You know with the moans and all." I say as I try and reassure her.

"Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed."

"No need. I'm cool with it. I was just thinking, why go for peanuts when you can have the real deal." I put on my smug smile. "I guess the camera is me."

"Yeah" she replies while blushing.

"You know it's funny. I think you're really sexy too."

"Oh my god. I'm so busted." She mutters to herself.

"No kidding." I reply. "Do you want me to leave, or??"

"No. No. Don't leave. In fact, why don't you come closer."

I grin and make my way up to the desk, unbuttoning my shirt as I do. Never taking my eyes off of Janice. I stop by the desk and look down at her long, shapely legs. I reach my hands out and gently rest them at the bottom of her thighs. I start to slowly trace them up to her knees. Then back down again. I gently lift her left leg up and take of her red high heel pumps. I take her toes to my mouth and pop her big toe into my mouth and suck on it very gently. This makes her laugh slightly and she starts to loosen up. I take her toe out of my mouth and lick up her entire foot. I place her leg back down on the desk, making sure it's spread out a bit more, then change over to her other foot. Taking off her shoe and gently licking, making circular motion over her foot before popping it into my mouth and sucking on her toes. I start to kiss the insides of her thighs and work my way upward. I lift her other leg up again and gently spread them out some more while kissing her thighs. I trace my tongue along the insides of her left thigh, when I start getting close to her crotch, I jump over to her other leg and work my way inwards again. I slowly but steadily drop to my knees and face her pussy. It's bright, pink and looks extremely tender. I kiss around her thighs for a while, getting closer and closer to her pink pussy. I extend my tongue and touch the folds. I lay a few kisses on it and taste that she is quite wet.

"MMM..." I moan. "Nice and wet." I lick up and down at her folds, starting from the bottom, going to the top. Dampening her hole with my saliva. I use my fingers to rub her clit while gently licking her pussy lips. Janice starts to moan more and more, never taking her eyes off of me. I gently but firmly thrust my tongue slowly inside of her. Tasting how wet she is. I start to fuck her with my tongue. Increasing my rhythm. Doing it faster and faster. I also start to scoop up and down with my tongue while it goes in and out. Janice can't stop moaning so I decide to pinch her clit a few times. This makes her wetter and I can sure taste it since I'm feeling a small orgasm of hers starting to begin. I take my tongue out and lick up to her clit where I start to flick it and fuck it. I hear the door slam shut and I panic. I turn and see...

SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR standing at the door, looking at both of us.

"Catch you two at a bad time?" she mockingly says, with a sense of slyness, to us. I stand in horror. Wanting to say one of my flirty remarks. 'Contraire, you caught us at the perfect time' but I don't. Instead I just stare at her. I come to my senses when Janice throws herself off the desk and starts dressing. I stand up and watch as Sarah Michelle Gellar walks towards me. I stare at her as she walks, dressed in a white tank top and white Lycra pants that hug her figure. Her nipples can be seen sticking through the fabric of her clothes. Her blond hair is wrapped up into a ponytail and she is wearing glasses that accentuate her good looks. She looks fucking spectacular!

"Are you the fucker?" She says.

"What what what what??

"The one for the sex scene?"

"Ubb... Ub... ... I try and come to my senses. "Yea.."

"Well... I like what I see. I think I'll enjoy working with you. Now. I'd shake your hand but I don't know where it's been." She mockingly tells me as she walks past me. As she does I inhale her perfume and it nearly knocks me out. Making my dick nearly want to blow right there, in my pants. I watch as she walks and sits down at a sofa. I stare at her ass swaying in those tight Lycra pants.

"Dave, clothes." Janice tells me --my unconscious picks it up but none other since I've gotten so seduced by SMG and her sexy ass.

"Ahh, yeah." I say as I grab my shirt and slip it back on. "So, uhmm... this is embarrassing."

"Just a little bit." SMG says, again mocking me and Janice. Do you wanna go clean up or run some lines with me? We've got a few extra minutes."

"Whatever you prefer. I mean... I'll run the lines. I can understand you're a busy woman. LADY." I approach SMG sitting at the sofa and sit down opposite her, but only after she offers me a seat.

"I'm Sarah."

"I'm Dave. "Janice, could you bring Dave a script."

"Of course." Janice replies as she quickly and extremely embarassed disappears out of the room. I turn back to Sarah. "Look, could I just apologize for that. Catching us. I don't know really what happened. It just kind of did, I hope you understand?" "Animal urges?" "No. It just... ... well... maybe. We didn't plan for it. Let's put it like that. Anyway... uhmm... It's great to meet you. I'd just like to say I'm a fan. A big fan. Loved you in I Know What You Did Last Summer. Always felt you should have had a bigger part. You were much better than that Jennifer girl. She was horrible in the role. And not even close to as beautiful."

"Thanks." I grab a bottle of water in front of me on the table, pop off the cap and start to drink. Not knowing what to say anymore.

"So, how was it?" she asks me.

"How was it??? Uhmm... well, I'd like to say 'what are you talking about, but that would be a lie... uhmm... what do you want to hear??"

"The truth of course, silly." I hesitate for a moment, then speak up; "Good. Nothing more to say really. I'm just a little bit psyched out." Sarah giggles and looks at me. I try and stay strong and look back at her but can't. It just doesn't feel right. "So, how's celebrity life treating you?"

"Not good. Long days, lots of work. It's hard." I think of my erect penis hiding in my pants and shift my body to try and hide the creases in my jeans.

"Yah... I think I can understand that. I always wondered one thing, though. If it's worth it."

"Truth be told, some days I wish I never became famous. Others I can't get enough of it." We both chuckle together and we continue talking about life in the fast lane for another minute or so. Then Janice reappears with the script for my scene. She hands it to me and I thank her. By now the awkwardness has subsided and we are mostly focused on the scene, all though the aroma sex is still in the air. But luckily we're smiling about it. Janice excuses herself again and leaves us to going through the scene.

"Right. There's no dialogue but for now we'll just improvise with some lines" she tells me. "Just so we can get into our characters." I agree and we start running through the scene, mostly with small talk and casual flirting. By the third time Sarah has moved in closer to me, trying to get a more intimate feel of the characters. She gently rests her hand on my leg, not far from my subsiding erection. She gently strokes my leg with her hand and it nearly vexes me from continuing. Here I'm sitting with Sarah Michelle Gellar and she's stroking my leg. I shape up and try and become professional about it. We run through the scene once more, this time I run my hands through her hair and rest it on her shoulder. I start to caress gently.

There's another knock on the door and the man responsible for Sarah's itinerary walks in. He informs her that she has to move on to a different location where she has more rehearsals to do. She thanks me and we both stand up. I make sure to thank her especially. She gives me a quick peck on the cheek and she seems to react to the taste. But not in a bad way. I say good bye as she disappears out of the room. This is gonna be one interesting film.

III – The Shoot

Watching the crew set up for the scene I stand in my rope, underneath nothing on. Opposite of the stage, in a chair, eating a piece of fruit is Sarah Michelle Gellar. She is also in a robe, and I can only imagine what she is wearing underneath, if anything at all. I take a seat in one of the many Director Chairs around and wait. Casually reading through a magazine as I wait for the lighting crew to set up the scene. I'm covered in all kinds of oils and lotions, smeared in by the make up artists. They took special care around my thighs, arms, stomach and butt. Making sure it looks tanned, firm and tight. Which is it, but the special make up only makes it look even better. I stare at Sarah and see that even though, with all the make up there is not much change to the time I first met her. She is just as stunning. The director shouts a few words, commanding people around and then a person with a radio headgear tells me that I have to lose the rope and get on stage. I take off my rope and hand it to him, then make my way to the stage. The director tells me where to stand and I do, never really caring about all the eye on me. The director screams for all unnecessary crew to leave the room and ten are about left. Three on the camera, four on the lighting, a script supervisor, and two runners. Then Sarah walks up to me. I greet her and she greets me back.

"Are you ready?" I ask her.

She nods and drops off her rope. My mind goes ballistic as I stare at Sarah Michelle Gellar in nothing but a thong. She looks good enough to eat. Her tits are round and firm, don't sag, they are nearly produ of themselves. Her long tanned legs run up to her tight, firm, round ass which has a small thong running through her crack. I can't help but stare at her. She catches my attention by waving her hand in front of my eyes.

"Up here, big boy." She says as I realize my cock growing.

"Uhmm... Sorry. I just... you're just... just spectacular. I'm sorry. I'll try and be more professional. She chuckles and replies; "I don't wanna brag, but I can understand." I smile at her and she smiles back.

"So, I want you two to start kissing, start walking around the room, crash up against that wall, Dave, lift her up, hold her up by the legs and fake fuck her. Then move to the kitchen counter and place her on it, there continue fucking for a while till I tell you to fake your orgasm. We'll be doing this in one shot from three different cameras. SO just keep at it till I yell cut." The director informs the two of us. "Are you both ready?" I nod. So does Sarah.

"Good. ARE WE READY!?"

"Check." From lighting. "Check" from camera.

"Then, three two one, and action!"

I step forward and sling my arms around her and feel her sliding my arms around me. My semi hard on rubs up against her and she starts to stroke up and down my muscled arms. She starts to gently grope them while I move in for a kiss. She kisses me back. We start to walk around, clutched tight together, my growing cock rubbing up against her. She slides her hands down and starts to cup my ass cheeks so I do the same. Running my hands from her slender arms down to her ass I grope them and they feel nice and firm. I moan and she moans with me as we continue walking around the room, fully aware of the cameras on us. I I gently stick my tongue in and start to massage the inside of her mouth. I feel her start massaging my tongue with hers so I concentrate on massaging hers as well. We continue doing this, just standing still. I run one hand up and down her back, while the other still gropes her ass.

I push her up against the wall and continue kissing her. I feel that her hands go to my chest and starts to massage my stomach and pecks. I move my hand to my cock and pretend to enter her with it. We both grunt and moan as I start to fake fuck her. Banging her up against the wall while still groping her ass, even being so naughty as to slide my fingers in between the crack of her ass and gently touch her asshole, of course, pretending that I'm not fully aware of this. She doesn't seem to mind too much since she is all over me with her tongue inside my mouth. My other hand goes to her breasts and I start to cup them, running from one to the other, then gently tweaking the hardening nipples. She moans and I thrust my tongue further into her mouth. I pull away and start to kiss and nibble on her neck as I lift her up and grab hold of her legs, which she wraps around me while I continue to fuck her against the wall.

"Good. Good." I hear the director say. "Now move her over to the counter. But take your time."

I continue banging her against the wall, feeling my cock become fully erect. I turn her and carry her to the kitchen counter. I go in for another kiss and she more than happily kisses me back, sticking her tongue into mine and massaging it again as I lay her down on the counter. She opens her legs and we shift her body so it's more comfortable for both of us. I pretend to enter her again and while doing this I start to look into her eyes. She looks back at mine an smiles hard. I leap my head forward and go in for more kisses as we both moan and fuck each other.

"This is great." "Keep it going... keep it going... keep it going...and cum!" Those words I hated hearing from the director but I start to kiss on her neck again and then fake my orgasm, which, to be truthful, isn't far away. I go limp over her body and she hugs me tight. I return the favor for a moment till I hear the director scream cut!

IV – For Real

Leaving the set, I pick up my cheque from accounting, signed to my name and it is worth 3000 dollars. I pocket it and start to leave the pay roll room. Walking down the hall I decide to grab a drink of water from the water cooler and take a seat for a second. To contemplate what I just did. I realize that my dick isn't all the way down yet and I've still got Sarah on my mind. From within one of the room comes Sarah. She is alone and casually looking at a piece of paper. I look at the clothes she has changed into. A nice tight, white V-cut silk shirt which proudly display her full firm breasts and a short silver skirt, cutting off not far after her crotch. She isn't wearing any stockings so her sexy legs are on full display. Her high heels elevate her to my height (when standing) and she stops when she spots me.