Star Performer

Story Info
Sexy wife steals the show during guys' night out.
4.6k words
4.03
104.4k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. Me
Mr. Me
3 Followers

"Why do you have to leave me now, John?" she whined, pouting her soft lips at me. "Can't you stay just a little longer? You won't be sorry. " She playfully lifted her short skirt and slowly ran her hands up the inside of each tanned thigh. She spread her slender legs apart, giving me an excellent view of her white lace panties as she traced her fingertips along the edges of her panties.

"Don't do that to me, Sarah" I begged my legs weakening from watching her. "You know I always go out with the guys Tuesday nights. I won't be gone all night. You won't have to wait long. "

I had to admit, the sight of my gorgeous wife's panty covered crotch rarely failed to get my blood pumping. But I had to be strong. I could see that Sarah was feeling sexy, and in this mood, if she got her way, I wouldn't be leaving the house for the rest of the night!

Let me explain a little about my wife. Picture the most beautiful woman you've ever seen in a magazine. Tall, blond, perfect body -- that's Sarah. I honestly don't know how I got so lucky. She has one of those faces that a person could just stare at all day. Her big blue eyes are piercing. Seeing her glare at me with lust when she's on top of me fucking my brains out is an image forever etched in my mind. She is very into keeping fit and exercising so her body is just as supple and firm as it was the day she turned eighteen. She is always wearing tight, short skirts that show off her perfectly shaped ass. I have a hard time keeping my hands off it when we're together. And as nice as I thought her 34B breasts were before, we invested in some enhancement surgery a year ago and now she has spectacular C cups. Ever since, she has used every opportunity to flaunt them. Nothing turns me on more than just watching my sexy wife and seeing other guys and even girls check her out. I even encourage her to show off a little just so I can watch other guys try and flirt with her and sometimes watch her flirt back.

"I'll be back before you know it!" I said as I slipped his jacket on and moved towards the front door. Sarah, though, was not about to give up so easily.

"Fine! I'll come with you then!"

I searched his mind for an excuse for her not to join me. Tuesday nights weren't simply just a night out with the guys. Tuesday nights were when Crystal had the main stage at the local strip bar. All the guys and I had stumbled in there a while back on a Tuesday night and saw her perform. We've been loyal fans ever since. Besides being extremely gorgeous, Crystal puts on the most erotic and wildest display each time she takes the stage. Occasionally a lucky participant from the crowd is chosen to join her on stage which always leads to orgasmic results for both him and her.

"You'll be totally bored, it's just a bunch of guy's talking and drinking," I said pathetically. But Sarah seemed to have made up her mind and was already putting on her coat. I briefly thought about agreeing with her initial demand and dragging her back up to the bedroom and fucking her silly, but I thought that would be too obvious. There really was nothing I could do but let her come along.

Off we went. Sarah had not even bothered to change out of her short skirt and thin halter top. It was hard to take my eyes off her as we drove. With every breath she took, her breasts seemed like they were closer and closer to falling out of her tight and low cut top. Her skirt rose so high as she sat I could see an occasional glimpse of white from her panties. The entire drive I was still tempted to just pull over and fuck her in the back seat. Coming to a stop in the strip bar's parking lot, it became obvious what our destination was.

"Just talking and drinking with the guys, huh?" Sarah said, crossing her arms and giving me a sly grin. "So this is why your always so horny when you come home Tuesday nights. " She leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and hopped out of the car. Watching her get out of the car, I caught a quick view of her ass before she pulled her skirt back down.

As we entered the dark club, a few heads turned to look at her. I could hardly blame them. Everything about her was sexy. Watching her strut in front of me, I noticed she was even wearing what she called her "fuck me" shoes. I was somewhat surprised at how excited she seemed to be in this testosterone environment.

We went to the bar where I ordered us a few drinks. Sarah practically downed hers as we made our way to a table where a bunch of my buddies were already sitting and drinking.

"What's this, John?" said one of the men as we both sat down, "brought the wife along today have you?" A few chuckles went around the table as I mumbled something about having little choice in the matter.

"You all know Sarah, I think? - Sarah these are the guys!" Brief hello's were exchanged and the conversation continued as it had done before we arrived. I watched as each guy seemed to take turns checking out Sarah as the conversations went on. I had to hide my smiles as each of the men around the table tried to sneak quick glances at Sarah's boobs through her top. Perhaps this wouldn't be too bad, I thought. It was kind of fun watching my friends check out my wife. I placed a hand gently on her knee underneath the table and squeezed it playfully, but when Sarah opened her legs slightly allowing me further access, I realized that she was still in a horny mood! Although her action came as a bit of a shock to me, I was quite relieved. The main entertainment was about to start, and I still wasn't really sure how she would react to it. Sarah was no prude, that much I knew for certain, but I wondered what her reaction would be when she saw Crystal's act and learned about our group's devotion to her.

The lights in the main body of the club suddenly dimmed and an eerie silence fell. A spotlight illuminated the center stage and all eyes awaited Crystal's appearance.

"What's happening?" Sarah whispered in my ear, her hand suddenly resting on my thigh.

"Shhh... just wait, you'll see!"

A low rock beat could suddenly be heard through the wall speakers. The guitars and drums gradually increased in tempo and as the music reached a frenzied crescendo, a tall, scantily dressed woman danced onto the stage amid cheers and whistles from the audience, especially from our booth.

I looked over at Sarah to gauge her reaction and noticed her head and body were moving with the music. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

"That's Crystal," I whispered in my wife's ear. "She's here every Tuesday night. Me and the guys are sort of her fan club. " It was difficult to figure out what she was thinking. She only continued to move with the beat and gaze at the stage. "We can leave if you're uncomfortable. "

"No way!" she said suddenly coming back to life. "I've gotta see this!"

The whistling and cheering lulled to a dull roar as Crystal began her routine. She was spectacular as usual. While she danced, I took a look around the club. It was somewhat crowded and yet I began to realize that, apart from Crystal, Sarah was the only other female in the room. The men that were there, all had their eyes firmly fixed on the stage. Looking at my wife again, I saw a little smile begin to form as she watched Crystal perform. Sarah seemed to be almost hypnotized by what she saw and at the same time, her hand seemed to be tightening its grip on my thigh.

"She's very good," Sarah muttered to me, her eyes still fixed on Crystal's gyrating body.

"Just wait," I replied, "She gets better!"

With that, Sarah's smile grew and her hand gave my leg a playful squeeze. Crystal continued her routine, exposing her body bit by bit. I began to notice that Crystal seemed to be making eye contact with Sarah while she moved about on stage. I could only assume that Sarah was staring right back. Wearing only a black thong at this point, Crystal bent all the way down, exposing her ass to the audience, and slowly pulled her thong down her legs. Amid the cheers that erupted from the audience I heard a small gasp escape Sarah's lips. It seemed Crystal made a new fan. My wife was turned on! Sarah began occasionally crossing and uncrossing her legs which I knew only meant she was beginning to dampen the white panties she was wearing. I too began to feel a bulge in my pants. My arousal however wasn't from watching Crystal. It was from watching my wife.

My trance was broken suddenly when Crystal approached our end of the stage and, to everyone's surprise, tossed her thong directly into Sarah's lap. All eyes were on my wife now as everyone in the room whistled and cheered. Sarah clutched the lacy garment to her chest and smiled up at Crystal, biting her lips with nervous excitement. Crystal returned to the center of the stage and, with her hands on her hips, looked directly at Sarah. The room suddenly fell silent, waiting to see what happened next.

"Go!" came a few shouts from around the room. Increasing applause indicated a unanimous agreement from the rest of the audience. All eyes stayed focused on my wife, waiting to see her response.

"Sweety," Sarah calmly said to me still staring at Crystal, "will you help me up to the stage?"

The room erupted in applause and cheers as Sarah rose from her seat.

"Sure honey," was all I could say as I stood up to help her. My eyes were wide with excitement as I watched her strut towards the platform. She was determined now. To do what? I wasn't sure. Without a further word, I lifted her to the stage and watched as she walked towards Crystal. I knew that she had done a lot of dancing in her younger years and judging from the strip-teases I had seen at home, I knew she could perform. To be quite honest, I sort of liked the thought of her flashing her body at all these men.

Sarah was now face to face with Crystal on stage and a brief conversation between them took place. Crystal had her hand on my wife's waist as they talked and, to my surprise, Sarah leaned in close and rested her fingertips on Crystal's still naked chest, listening closely to whatever Crystal was telling her. I know my wife had never been with a woman before but we have often talked about how the thought of it arouses us both. Now the thought of it turned me on even more and I returned to my seat eagerly anticipating their performance.

The music was turned back on, and as both women began to gyrate their bodies in time to the music, it became evident that they were going to put on a double act. I could see the look of lust in my wife's eyes as she danced around the stage. She was obviously still in the same horny mood that she had been in earlier if not more, and I knew that anything could happen now.

Sarah had some catching up to do, and while her and Crystal swayed in time to the music, she quickly lost the halter top and her short skirt. When her full breasts were finally exposed, the audience went wild, cheering and shouting for more. Looking around the table at my friends, I noticed none of them could take their eyes off my wife. The song came to an end and was quickly replaced by a much slower number. The two women on stage were standing opposite each other. In their shoes they were much the same height and as they neared each other their nipples touched causing both women to sigh almost simultaneously.

Crystal made the first move, and reaching into Sarah's hair, she pulled her head towards her and planted a firm, wet kiss on her lips. I could see that they responded well to each other; their tongues twisting and slithering wetly in and out of each others mouths.

The deep kiss continued with both Sarah and the Crystal now running their hands over each others breasts. I was fascinated by the way my wife's nipples seemed to grow and throb under the Crystal's touch and briefly wondered how far they would go. All thoughts of the strip-tease seemed to have been forgotten as they were both lost in their feverish caresses. The kiss was broken. Crystal dropped to her knees in front of Sarah and, hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her lace panties, she quickly tugged them down to the floor. Another roar from the audience came as Sarah's shaved mound became visible and she wickedly parted her slender legs.

I watched Crystal's reaction to Sarah's open legs. Her eyes bulged and she moistened her painted lips before swiping her long pink tongue over Sarah's labia. As soon as Sarah felt the gentle touch on her clit, she grasped Crystal's head in her fingers and pulled her forcefully into her pussy. Sarah's head went back as she closed her eyes and began climaxing right there on the stage. She began bucking her hips fiercely into Crystal's face. Reaching her climax, Sarah began to pump her juice onto Crystal's chin where it ran down her neck and began soaking her chest. Sarah often cums in two or three blasts of sweet warm nectar, nearly like a man does when he shoots his load. I don't think Crystal expected such a forceful orgasm or such a huge amount of juice and she was surprised but very grateful, quickly lapping at Sarah's pussy to catch the remaining juice before it was wasted on her breasts. Any sounds the two women were making were drowned out by the roars from the audience.

The strip-tease had now turned into a full blown lesbian sex show, as Crystal stood up and began probing tongues again with Sarah. I could only guess what it would be like to taste my wife's juices on another woman's tongue. Watching Crystal grind her crotch against Sarah's leg it was obvious that she wanted Sarah to return the favor. This time, Sarah eased Crystal down onto the floor of the stage. She gently spread Crystal's thighs and allowed her head to drop into contact with Crystal's pussy. She took longer to cum than Sarah but within a few minutes of Sarah feasting on her puffy labia and swollen clit, she too, climaxed arching her back in pleasure.

From my sitting position, still at the table, I wondered if the show was now over. Both women seemed a little tired from their exertions. My question was quickly answered though, when the Crystal jumped, rather shakily, from the stage and selected one of my friends, Steve from our table. Steve was a little reluctant at first. He looked at me with a nervous and uncertain face but after I gave him a nod of approval he went excitedly up to the stage. No words were spoken as the women quickly began to undo his jeans and tug them down to the floor. Seeing my wife flirt was one thing but watching her practically attack another man got me even more excited. When Steve was naked from the waist down, I could see that, despite his earlier reluctance, he now sported a large erection that slapped against his belly.

The two girls lost no time in going to work on him. Encouraging him to lie on his back with his cock sticking up high in the air, Crystal straddled him and lowered her hot, wet pussy down over his throbbing erection. I watched my wife in awed fascination as she did likewise over the Steve's head and lowered her dripping snatch onto his face. The poor guy looked like he was going to suffocate as Sarah ground her cunt over his nose and mouth, while her new found friend rode his cock like a bitch in heat. For a full ten minutes the girls used their new toy. They were facing each other, pulling and squeezing each others nipples as they bounced their way to another inevitable orgasm.

When Sarah, with trembling legs, disengaged herself from Steve's face, his sharp intake of breath was almost lost in the cheers that Sarah received from her audience. She helped Crystal up from her kneeling position astride Steve's thighs and everyone could see his cock throb and twitch as it slipped out of the warm pussy that had been riding it so hard. Seeing that he was about to cum, the two women knelt on either side of him. Crystal massaged his heavy balls while Sarah jerked his shaft for all she was worth. Within a few short seconds, both girls were rewarded with a long stream of cum that shot from the end of his slippery dick and flew into the air.

Me and the rest of the audience had been cheering and clapping almost constantly and now that Steve had shot his load, I could see that a crowd was forming at the front of the stage; a line of hopeful men with bulging crotches. Amid the roars of congratulations, Sarah picked up her clothes and after giving a final kiss to Crystal, she jumped down from the stage to return to our table.

On her way back, I watched her naked body being touched and caressed by every man that she passed. Hands were on her breasts, her pussy and her ass as she smiled warmly at each man that touched her. Her legs were now glistening and dripping with wetness after her explosive orgasm with Crystal. I stood there still amazed from the show she had put on. Sarah walked straight towards our table with a lustful look still in her eyes. Approaching the table I saw the same looks on each of my friends faces as they stared at her perfect naked body.

"Help me up onto this table please darling!" she whispered into my ear. "All this has made me so horny! I can't stop now! I really need to feel a big cock in me right now!"

I lifted my naked wife onto the tabletop where she leaned back and began to rub her soaked pussy. Her arousal was clear from the fluid that was still oozing from her pussy. Sarah closed her eyes tight as she inserted two fingers and rapidly began to finger fuck herself. She was gushing with wetness now and the sounds of her fingers moving in and out could still be heard through her moans of pleasure. The entire audience was now fixed on her fingering herself with abandon on the tabletop. Her body began writhing almost uncontrollably as she came close to orgasm. "Fuucckkk!!... Fuck me!... SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCK ME!!

She opened her eyes again and leaned forward staring directly at me. I was about to step forward and give my wife the fucking she so badly wanted when she looked to the side at Paul, another guy in our group. She reached out her arm and pulled him to the edge of the table. She wasted no time removing his belt and pushing down his pants revealing his hard on. Sarah's lips smiled with delight at the sight of his erect cock. Looking determined as ever she turned her head back at me. I had never seen her so enraged with lust. Her face and hair were glistening with sweat. Her tits were heaving up and down from her heavy breathing. Spreading her legs apart on the table, she allowed Paul to maneuver his cock against her swollen pussy lips. Sarah looked me in the eye and said "Watch This!!... "

With that she wrapped her slender legs around the Paul's waist and pulled him towards her, impaling herself on his throbbing cock. Not wasting any time, Paul started pumping his dick into Sarah's hungry cunt. She leaned her head back again and closed her eyes. Her body quickly slid back and forth on the table as Paul slammed against her. Sarah was obviously enjoying herself as her moans of pleasure turned into screams. "YES!!... That's it!... Harder!!... FUCK ME HARDER!!

I was now watching while another man fucked my wife. I stared at the cock sliding easily in and out of Sarah's pussy. With each thrust it glistened more and more from her wetness. Much to everyone's disappointment, Paul couldn't last very and it became clear that he was now pumping her full of cum. Everyone watched as the cum began dripping out of Sarah's pussy as he continued to fuck her until he was totally exhausted. Paul finally pulled his cock out giving everyone a view of Sarah's gaping and now cum filled hole. She rolled over onto her stomach and adjusted her sweaty body until she was bent over the table. Leaning over the table with her feet back on the floor her beautiful ass was now on display. She continued to slowly move her hips, grinding her soaked pussy against the edge of the table.

Mr. Me
Mr. Me
3 Followers
12