Star Trek

Story Info
An all Female Star Cruiser.
2.9k words
3.92
30.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Birandi
Birandi
13 Followers

Star Date: 3004: "I am the Captain of the first all Female Crew of a Starship. We are winding up our 4-year mission of space travel. Our mission was to establish contact with as many alien life forms as possible to invite to become a member of our Federation." "My First Officer Val, although a Vulcan, has been an invaluable asset during this mission. The computer, R.A.N.D.I. 9000 has also proven herself in many situations. I don't know who's idea it was to give her a Female Voice, but that voice has become just as much a part of my crew as any life form aboard this ship. We have just pulled into dock on the planet Enros for some much-needed R&R for the crew."

Val: "Captain?"

"Yes, Val?"

Val: "Will you be joining the crew when we disembark?"

"No, Val. I am going to stay onboard and catch up on some of my backlog files."

Dr. Kimberly: "Captain, all work and no play makes for a dull life. As the ship's main Doctor I really recommend you come join us and unwind."

"Thank you doctor Kimi, but you all go on without me. I will be fine, I promise you."

Computer: "Captain, we are fully docked and really to beam the crew down upon your orders."

"Good! Good! Begin the transporting."

Soon the ship was empty with the exception of myself and a skeleton crew of security and maintenance personnel. I started to work but soon found it to boring to continue. I went to the Holodeck and went for a swim to unwind. Back in my room, I wondered what everyone was doing.

It was possible to watch any one of them by the monitor at my desk and I decided to see what Val was doing. She was sitting in a club chatting with the most beautiful green alien I have ever seen. I listened in for a while and found her name to be Gia. Her and Val got a Hotel room and soon they were undressing, kissing and licking each other all over.

Computer: "Captain, your heart rate has just doubled and the blood flow to your genital area has increased. Also your...."

"That will be enough computer! Disengage my bodily functions monitoring for the next 60 minutes."

Computer: "Very well, Captain."

I watched as Gia's nipples harden from the sucking they were receiving from Val. Val's hand went down between her legs and I could see her fingers glistening from her wetness when she brought them back to her lips. I pulled my eyes away from the screen and left them alone with their privacy. I put on my earphones and pulled out some oldies CD's and put one in the player. Luther Vandross came on with his deep sexy voice as my hand slid down inside my panties. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations I was giving myself. I parted my pussy lips with one finger and found my clit to be already hard and begging for me to play with it. I rubbed it up and down and side to side as another finger found its way inside my pussy. My cunt grabbed it and sucked it deep inside. I took my clit between my thumb and forefinger and began to roll it back and forth as I pulled on it. With my free hand I began to massage my breasts until my nipples were as hard as my clitoris. My orgasm hit me and I bucked in the chair moaning out loud. I left my fingers inside me as my pussy throbbed around them and I began my descend from my sexual high.

All to soon, the crew was all back and ready to go to work. They all had the most satisfied looks on their faces. Yes, I knew that relationships were going on within my crew, however as long as it did not interfere with their responsibilities, it was allowed to continue.

Computer: "Captain, the crew is all back and the ship is full of supplies and all needed maintenance and fueling has been completed."

"Very well, Val take us out."

Val: "Yes, Captain."

The next stop would be home. It's been so long since we have even thought that we would be so close to home. I sat in my chair and looked around the room. I had a good crew and our mission was a success.

I retired to my stateroom for a good night sleep as we headed home at warp 3. I awoke later with the feeling we were not moving. The computer came on.........

Computer: "Captain! Alert! Alert! The hull of the ship has been breached by some unknown life form!"

"How could they get passed our force field? How is that possible?"

Computer: "Unknown Captain! Unknown alien life form is on the bridge. It is having a most strange effect on the entire crew and myself included."

"Yourself included? How is that possible, you are a machine?"

Computer: "Unknown Captain, but I can feel it inside my mainframe. I feel so funny?"

I was dressed and on my way to the bridge before the computer completed her last sentence. Once on the bridge, I observed several things at once. In front of the screen was hovering a ball of pure energy. My entire crew was behaving in a strange way, even security. Suddenly the life form was inside my head as well. It was making me aroused like never before. I wanted to masturbate...I wanted to cum...I wanted to fuck!!

As I looked around the bridge, I observed my crew in various stages of sexual arousal. Some were masturbating; while others were fucking themselves with huge dildos, still others were eating mouthful of pussy. As I sat in my chair, I looked over to Val for some sense of what was going on here. She turned out to be no help at all. Her ears weren't the only things pointed. Her full Vulcan Breasts were just as pointed.

She had them out and was slowly massaging them. I wanted to go over to her and sucked on them.

"No! I must stay focus!" I turned and faced the alien energy form. "What the hell are you doing to my crew! What is it that you want? I will not allow you to take over this ship!!"

"LOOK AROUND CAPTAIN. WE ALREADY HAVE FULL CONTROL OF YOUR CREW WITH THE EXCEPTION OF YOU. THIS SHIP IS OURS IF IT IS OUR DESIRE. YOU CANNOT RESIST US, CAPTAIN; NO LIFE FORM EVER HAS SINCE OUR EXISTENCE."

Another stronger wave of desire hit me almost giving me an orgasm right there on the spot. I had to touch myself, or have someone touch me, but if I didn't cum or get fucked I felt I would explode.

Whatever it was I was thinking before could not be as important as this passion I was feeling. Still I fought the feelings surging through my body.

I made it to the elevator and went to my stateroom. "Computer, tell me how to defeat this threat to my ship?"

Computer: "Hey Cap! What's happening, Baby? I detect your twat to be soaking wet!"

"Cap? Baby? Twat? What is wrong with you computer? Do a self-analysis check now!"

Computer: "I am fine Captain, but I seem to have been infected with some form of a virus and it is making me respond and feel like the rest of the crew. At times I am myself and other times.....Hey baby, you don't know how many times I have watched your creamy white thighs open showing your panties. I have watched you shower and your perky puffy nipples grow hard and stick out. Oh Cap, you are making my circuits wet and hard."

"You must focus, computer! I will not allow them to take over this ship. I want you to engage Executive Order Starfleet Command 1229 R.A.N.D.I.!!"

Computer: "Acknowledge Captain! Confirmed Starfleet Command 1229 R.A.N.D.I.! The ship will self-destruct in 36 hours unless you and only you Captain either delay or resend this Executive Order! But you know what Cap?"

"What is that, computer?"

Computer: "You sure know how to bring down a party, Bummer!"

I made it back to the bridge. Things were still as they were when I left. I addressed the alien life form.

"You shall not have this ship!"

"VERY INTERESTING CAPTAIN! I AM SURE YOUR VULCAN FIRST OFFICER WOULD FIND THIS MOST INTERESTING AS WELL WERE SHE NOT MASTURBATING AT THE MOMENT. YOU WOULD DESTROY THIS SHIP RATHER THEN HAVE IT TAKEN OVER?"

"Yes I would! Since you already know everything, you must know I have put that order into action!!"

"YES, I KNOW CAPTAIN. MY RACE IS MOST INTERESTED IN JOINING YOUR FEDERATION, AND MY SUPERIORS HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THEM WITH OUR REQUEST. I MUST TELL YOU THAT NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF OUR EXISTENCE HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO RESIST OUR MIND CONTROL AS YOU HAVE, AND ALTHOUGH WE WILL SOON BE A MEMBER OF YOUR FEDERATION, WE ALSO MUST FOLLOW OUT OUR EXPERIMENT. I HAVE CALLED FOR ADDITIONAL RESOURCES."

Another life from energy ball appeared next to the first one. The wave that hit me was indescribable. I removed all of my clothing. I looked around the room and saw that Val was on her knees eating some young pussy. I picked up a strap-on as I walked toward her. I kneeled down and began to slap her ass until it was a hot bright red. I then kissed and licked it making her purr like a kitten. I parted her cheeks and licked her ass, working my way from the top of her ass down her moist slit. I could hear her moaning even though her mouth was full of pussy. Putting the strap-on around my waist and getting between her legs, I entered her forcibly, jamming the full 8 inches into her with one mighty shove. Her head rose up and she let out a moan unlike anything I have ever heard in my life. Her pussy clamed down on the hard rubber cock and sucked it in even further. I held on to her hips as I fucked her as hard as I could. It must have been good as she stopped eating pussy and instead reached under herself and began to play with her hard Vulcan clit.

She looked back at me just as she started to cum.

"Oh God! Captain fuck me! I have wanted you to fuck me for so long! Your big hard Fem Cock feels so good! It is logical that very soon I...oh shit, Captain, I'm cummmming!!"

I held on as her bucking hips took me on the wildest ride ever! The phrase "snapping pussy" took on a whole new meaning as her Vulcan pussy began to grab and release the 8-inch dildo inside her. Then she collapsed on the floor.

I pulled out of her and took the strap-on off from around my waist. I then locked eyes with Cadet Jasmine. She was that young black cadet just out of Starfleet academy. She was naked lying on the floor playing with herself. Her dark skin was glistening and shiny from her sweat she had produced. Her breasts were full and ripe. Her nipples looked like someone had dripped some deep dark chocolate right on the center of her breast. I picked up a double-headed dildo and walked over to her. Not mindful at all of the two alien life forms watching me. I put the cock head in her mouth and she sucked it greedily. I slowly fucked her mouth as I sucked her harden nipple. Her other nipples craved attention and I sucked it deep in my mouth as well. Her moaning became louder and I knew she wanted to be fucked. I placed the dildo at the entrance of her cunt and pushed it inside her. 2 inches...5 inches....8 inches! Her eyes rolled back in her head and she was throwing her black pussy to me hard. My own pussy became soaking wet watching her and I couldn't wait to feel the dildo inside myself. I shoved the remaining 7 inches inside me and fucked her and myself at the same time. I pulled myself to her until our pussies were touching. I kissed her and held on to her as we fucked each other fast and deep.

With each grind we would push the cock deeper into each of us.

Cadet: "Fuck me Captain!! Fuck the shit out of my black cunt! Oh god you bitch, I'm cummminggggg!!"

She collapsed in a heap on the floor. I went around the room and ate out...masturbated.....and fucked several more members of my crew. Each time they reached a climax, they would pass out. I lasted as long as I could, but the passion between my own legs was to great to ignore any longer. I needed to cum!

I made it back to my chair in the middle of the room. I called out..."Dr. Kimberly, come here and eat me and that is an order!"

Dr. Kimberly: "Dammit Captain, I am a lesbian, not an.......oh yea! Right away Captain."

I could feel every ridge of her tongue as it went to the top of my slit and played with my clit and then traveled back down to my hot ass, as she licked my asshole. I was in heaven!

At times I would let her head move in circles as she licked me and other times I would hold her head gently in my hands so that she could only move her talented tongue. She was jillin herself as she ate me, and the closer she came to her own climax, the harder she ate me out.

At one point, she yelled she was cumming and she pulled my clit into her mouth and held it between her teeth, while she would flick the tip of her tongue over my clit...faster...faster. My orgasm shot thru the roof, and I clamped my legs around her head and came like a $2 whore.

Then I saw nothing but a bright white light envelope me.

Val: "Captain! Captain wake up!"

I opened my eyes and looked around the bridge. Everything was as it should be. We were moving through space and everyone was at their post.

"What happened?", I asked no one in particular.

Dr. Kimberly: "The aliens have left Captain. It appears they have returned everything to how it was before."

Cadet Jasmine: "Captain, there is an urgent message for you from Starfleet."

"Put it on the screen."

Cadet Jasmine: "Yes, Captain."

She gave me a smile that was unmistakable. She and I would become lovers in time.

A Starfleet Commander filled the port screen.

"CAPTAIN, YOUR MISSION HAS TURNED OUT TO BE MORE OF A SUCCESS THAN ANY OF US COULD IMAGINE. THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION IS AN ALIEN LIFEFORM WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR DECADES TO GET THEM TO JOIN. YET YOU HAVE DONE JUST THAT IN ONLY ONE MEETING. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DID IT CAPTAIN, BUT THERE ARE COMMENDATIONS WAITING HERE FOR YOUR ENTIRE CREW, AS WELL AS A PROMOTION FOR YOU. STARFLEET OUT!"

Cheers erupted throughout the ship, and the bridge was no exception. Everyone was laughing and shouting.

Val: "Captain, may I ask you a question please?"

"But of course Val. What is it?"

Val: "That device you used on me Captain. Is that a standard piece of equipment that Earth Women use often."

"Yes it is Val. It is used quite often."

Val: "Very interesting. I would love to explore it further with you Captain."

Computer: "Captain, have you forgotten something?"

"No computer, I haven't forgotten. Resend Executive Order Starfleet Command 1229 R.A.N.D.I."

Computer: "Self destruct is now offline."

"Take over computer, First Officer Val and I will be retiring to my stateroom to discuss in details the report to be written concerning this latest adventure."

"Cadet Jasmine, how long will it take us to make it home?"

Cadet Jasmine: "Going at our present speed, Captain it will take us 16 hours and 34 minutes."

"Make it so, Cadet!"

Star Date: 3004: "This is Computer R.A.N.D.I. 9000 speaking as our Captain and First Officer have retired to the Captain's Bedroom for further study. It is my opinion that the Captain is about to go where no human has ever gone before. The ship was in great peril, but with my help, the Captain was able to pull us through once again. I don't want to take all the credit here as other members of the crew also helped. There was what's her name and that cute black chick and some others I can't recall their names.

There will be many adventures to come. Once we ran into a race of Female Warriors on the planet Xena. When their leader Jessi and the Captain faced off it was World War III all over again! We almost didn't survive that one, but I pulled them through. Then there was the time they finally put me inside the body of an android, I was called Rita. Why didn't I decide to stay in the body made for me?

What happened when the Captain and Rita hooked up? That would be another story. Hmmm, I sense that the blood pressure of both the Captain and Val has doubled. Think I will go and take a peek. This is R.A.N.D.I. 9000 signing off with....Me and The Cap... Rock On!!

The End

Randi

Birandi
Birandi
13 Followers