Star Trek: Klingon Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finally broke the deep kiss, Kylie took a breath of air and smiled at q'vort. She kissed the side of his face, then sucked on the area where she'd bit him last night. Of course, a dermal regenerator had taken care of the marks, but she remembered where she'd bit.

q'vort smiled as she nibbled on his neck. He pulled her tighter to him and kissed her once again. He put one hand under her butt and lifted her slightly as he walked toward her desk and set her down on top of it. One hand was behind her neck, supporting her hand, the other caressed her torso.

She laughed and pulled back, "No! If you take me on my desk I will never be able to work." Kylie smiled at his protest, but kissed him deeply and slipped her hands around his neck. She pulled back, her voice thick and whispered in his ear, "Fine. But if I have to get a new desk, I'm blaming you."

q'vort grunted in agreement, but he was already unzipping her flight suit slowly as she undid his uniform just the same. He paused to look at her hands, then leaned over her, "You've had experience with this uniform..." He didn't much care as he pulled her up slightly to kiss her deeply before he continued to roam down her neck with the kisses.

Kylie smiled and briefly her mind remembered the last time she had undone a Klingon uniform....but that had actually been to save a friend's life. She shrugged it off, as he didn't seem to care, and continued to kiss him until he moved to her neck, and she sighed happily. Kylie sat up and let the sleeves of her flight suit fall off her shoulders to reveal the t-shirt underneath. It was slightly fitted, but still loose enough to allow easy movement.

q'vort paused his kissing long enough to unzip the inside of her boots and slip them off her feet. The flight suit hit the floor next, but before he could get to her t-shirt, she had pulled off his sash and tunic, leaving him with a bare chest. He grinned and practically ripped the shirt off her body, then began to assault her as he had the other night with kisses.

Kylie loved the surprised look on q'vort's face as half of his uniform hit the floor and grinned as he practically attacked her. She was glad that the only thing on her desk at the moment were a few padds and the desktop computer unit. But they weren't much of a worry.

q'vort pressed his body down onto Kylie, but not so much he should injure her. Instead, he enjoyed the feeling of their bare torso as her bra hit the floor. He moved his head down as she moved farther up on the desk so he began to tease her with his tongue as it caressed across her bare chest. q'vort began the same pattern he had the night before with tugging and pulling her nipples until she groaned and they stood erect. Their breathing grew heavier and he took her right breast in his mouth and began to tease it with his tongue as he sucked.

Kylie groaned and writhed in pleasure as his mouth caressed her. She started to breathe in shorter, choppier breaths and tried to control herself. Finally he lifted his mouth and kissed her hard. She returned it with the same intensity as her hands pulled him so close he was right on top of her.

q'vort slid his hand down her side and her running shorts hit the floor. All that stood between them was underwear now, and both desperately wanted it off...but that was no fun. It went too fast. Instead, he kept his attention on her chest.

Kylie gasped and inhaled in shorter breaths as he worked. She pressed his face toward her and her back arched every few seconds as she pressed against him. Her right leg, having been trapped by q'vort, moved up and she set her foot on the desk so her knee was bent at his left side. She moved herself down slightly so as he moved forward on her slightly, his lower body collided with her hips.

q'vort felt the leg come up against him and when his hips found hers so much closer, he almost exploded. He growled slightly and released her breast. His left arm grabbed her leg and he rubbed himself against her as he leaned forward and pressed toward her, all the while pulled her into a deeply passionate kiss.

Kylie groaned and her head tilted back at the pressure of him against her. She grabbed him with her arms and pulled him tighter, so that when he pressed up against her, she moved with him. "...q'vort..." She managed to cry out, then she kissed his ear and in a thick voice, she whispered, "...I want you inside me...please....." she almost begged.

It was too much for q'vort when she asked. The second his hand reached down into her panties and he made sure to touch all he could down there as he slide them off, she groaned and her eyes rolled back in her head at the feeling. Her body shuddered almost uncontrollably and she dug her nails into his back. Her back arched and pressed her pelvis toward his. Kylie's right foot pushed down his underwear as well.

q'vort felt his underwear hit the floor by his ankles and he stepped one foot out to have better mobility. His pelvis crashed into her's as he moved and she groaned in anticipation. She was swollen with desire, as was he. q'vort put his left leg easily on the desk and grabbed hold of her right leg. He waited a moment before he slid slowly into her, letting the feeling last as they first coupled.

Kylie groaned loudly and cried out as he pressed further into her. So slow....she panted slightly, her breath heavy as her arms hungrily wrapped around him and she pulled him close to her. She moaned and and her upper back lifted to him as she pulled him to her.

q'vort pressed into her as far as he could, then started the thrusting that she had so loved in the shower. With everytime he thrusted deeply into her, Kylie moaned and her body seized slightly until she matched his rhythm thrust-for-thrust. The desk didn't move one bit as q'vort leaned into Kylie, thrusting with his strong muscles as they reached a perfect rhythm like the times just hours before. As they approached their climaxes, the thrusting came harder and quicker.

q'vort pressed himself at Kylie's body, thrusting harder and deeper. He had her right leg held in his left arm and as he leaned into it, he unintentionally pressed her leg toward her. As he did so, it slid his left leg closer to her as well, so he grabbed hold of her back with his other hand and held her as in place as he could on the wet surface of the desk, as he had in the shower.

He approached his climax first, the orgasm threatened his control. But Kylie came just a hair behind him and as she groaned out and shuddered, q'vort thrust twice more, then he felt it almost overpower him and every muscle in his body quivered. q'vort pushed up into Kylie as deep as he could, all his muscles contracting as he moaned and growled at the same time with the strain and pleasure. His leg and butt muscles quivered as he thrusted for the last time. His arms worked in tandem as he pulled her leg and lower back down toward him and held her as far down on him as he could. He continued to moan and qrunt as he released inside her.

Kylie's muscles tightened around him as he climaxed; she shuddered and groaned loudly, her breaths short and panting as her orgasm started to hit her. Her hands pressed on his lower back and butt as he thrusted into her for the last few times, then when she sensed his orgasm approaching its peak, she held tightly to him as her own climax nearly ripped her apart when she felt him release inside her. She groaned loudly again and shuddered. Her body convulsed up as they held tightly to one another, so their upper bodies raised off the desk a bit.

After several minutes of enjoying eachother's ecstasy, Kylie's muscles finally relaxed and q'vort pulled out of her and collapsed down on top of her on the desk. She closed her eyes as they both tried to return their breathing to normal. She shuddered slightly once more, as her hands caressed over his back and she pulled his hair out of her way as she kissed his right ear and right side of his neck down to his shoulder. She sighed happily and closed her eyes as she was warmed by his body, his hot breath on the side of her neck.

---------------------------------

Kylie walked down the corridor, a small smile on her face. She wore a long black leather trench coat, and underneath had on a slinky red dress. q'vort had requested something- and she quoted him -sexy that night, and she was obliged to comply. Hell, after last night, how could she not? Being an intel officer, she knew exactly when she could get through the corridors and be seen by mostly no one. She stopped outside of his quarters, took a deep breath, and rang the chime.

q'vort opened the door and smiled at Kylie. "Welcome." He said as he pulled her inside.

Kylie let herself be pulled inside and she laughed, "Hello to you too." She kissed him deeply, then pulled back.

"Tonight, we entertain each other's fantasies we have for one another. Are you willing?"

Kylie eyed him warily, "I don't know....I've never been one for the fantasy...I'm a spur-of-the-moment type of gal usually." She winked and sighed, "But, I suppose if you talked me into it...."

Well, my fantasy is simple. I just wanna see you dance..."

Kylie looked at him as if he was kidding, then laughed, "You have seen me dance though!" She paused, "Oh..did you mean something other than ballet? Why...hear a rumor that we ballerinas are some of the best dancers around?" She stepped dangerously close to him as she tempted him and then turned and stepped back to her spot. "Well...?" She asked, hands on her hips. "Belly Dancing." He said with a smile. "But even sexier."

"Even sexier? How can you make belly dancing even sexier?" It was at this moment that Kylie let her trench coat fall to the floor to reveal her stylish, slinky red dress. It barely reached the middle of her well-defined thighs, and her stiletto heels set off the outfit.

He sat down and looked at her. "You can slowly strip too if you want."

Kylie began to move her hips around as if she had been a belly dancer her entire life and not a ballerina. One good thing about ballet...she could isolate her muscles and work them independently when she wished to. She smiled and ran her tongue across her lips as the heels came off.

q'vort watched in awe as she moved. It was arousing him.

Kylie continued to move, and reached up to pull out the single red flower in her hair and shook her blonde locks loose and continued her dance for q'vort. Soon, it turned into almost a lap dance, though she stayed purposely away from him. More tempting that way.

Her body was driving him mad. "I can't watch anymore." He grabbed her and pulled her onto the bed with him.

Kylie shrieked with laughter as she bounced down on the bed. It took a moment before her empathic senses felt the attraction and arousal within him. She pinned him down, "No fair! I wasn't even done yet....." She leaned down and tempted him a bit more as she kissed only the surfaces of his lips before she pulled her head back away, and kept him pinned for the moment. Of course he could escape, but he was still slightly shocked at her movement to pin him down. Kylie felt his hardness against her leg and she felt her heart quicken in anticipation and desire. q'vort decided to roll her over and take off that slinky red dress. He did it playfully, slowing touch every part of her body as he moved it up over her head. He got his best bottle of bloodwine and started to rub her skin with it, and licked it off.

Kylie laughed, "Ooooo.....my Klingon warrior has another fantasy part I see...." She loved the feel of his tongue as it ran over her body, and her skin tingled and yearned to be touched. The feeling nearly drove her to insanity as she moved under his touch With only her lacy red underwear on, she got goosebumps from the moisture left on her exposed skin. Kylie didn't mind though as she shuddered and sighed at the feeling. She closed her eyes and allowed her body to move slightly in pleasure as he caressed her body with his tongue. Why stop such a wonderful feeling?

q'vort took her arms and put them near his bedposts. He tied her arms with bedsheets and said, "I am going to torture you with pleasure." He then started to slowly move his finger down her body, heading toward her lacy panties.

Kylie laughed and shook her head, "Now, this...this could get dangerous...." She sighed. She wasn't into the whole..well, bondage thing....but after what she had put up with before, she hadn't much to say in the ways of argument. Kylie shuddered in anticipation.

q'vort took her arms and put them near his bedposts. He tied her arms with bed sheets and said, "I am going to torture you with pleasure." He then started to slowly move his finger down her body, heading toward her lacy panties. Kylie laughed and shook her head, "Now, this...this could get dangerous...." She sighed. She wasn't into the whole..well, bondage thing....but after what she had put up with before, she hadn't much to say in the ways of argument. Kylie shuddered in anticipation.

q'vort slowly took off her panties and spread her legs. He slid his tongue over the area and began massaging with his tongue. While he did that he massaged her legs with his hands, and moved up and down her thighs.

Kylie threw her head back and gasped. Her muscles contracted and she groaned slightly as his tongue worked. Her breathing came shorter and quicker, and she almost curled up away from the shockingly pleasant torture. Instead, her body pressed down and back on the bed so her hips pushed and ground toward q'vort. She felt so exposed, lying naked there, but at the same time she didn't much care either, as she couldn't get her mind past what he was doing to her to care much. She gasped and groaned again, her body writhed slightly and goose bumps started to appear on her legs.

q'vort decided to thrust his tongue into her. He made sure it explored what he could not see and massaged as he went.

Kylie gave a small cry out and panted as she approached her climax. This was so much torture to her! So cruel! She thought as she groaned and her hips bucked slightly and pressed down toward his face. Her arms strained against the sheets that tied her and she felt one loosen slightly, but said nothing. It was torture, yes, but she did not mind him torturing her in this way, not really. She groaned again and her body shuddered as her hips tried to decide what to do with this sensation.

q'vort stuck his tongue in as far as could go. He watched her movement and slowly massaged her abs. His tongue searched for her most sensistive spot with great effiecency. neptunesonata: Kylie cried out again and moaned each time his tongue moved within her. She tilted her head forward to look at him, her blue eyes drunk on the pleasure. Her hips rose off the bed and ground toward q'vort, her legs rested on his shoulders. Her head tossed back and she

q'vort took his tongue out of her and crawled up the bed. He took off her bra and loosened the bedsheets on her wrists. He massaged her nipples and waited for what she would do next.

For the moment, Kylie merely lay motionless as she let her arms gain feeling back into them. Her breathing was fairly heavy and her hungry mouth sought out q'vort's. She pressed her body into his as she shuddered slightly, and kissed him hard and passionately as she recovered from the...excursion.

q'vort kissed her while stripping his armor off him till he was down to cloth pants and and a tight, torn shirt revealing his muscles.

Kylie's hands eagerly rid him of the shirt, caressing his skin as she went. She pushed him onto his back and proceeded to tease his skin with her tongue as she had the previous night. When she reached the waistline of his pants, she let her fingers and lips gently caress over the swollen lump in the fabric. She felt him harden even more, and she pressed her body back down onto him and kissed him hard while she slid her hands into the soft cloth and began to massage him. Gently at first, then as he grew harder against her hands, she massaged stronger and faster.

q'vort felt his whole body tense up and he let out a slight moan. She was torturing him in her own special way. "Kylie.... oooh..."

He massaged her legs with his feet as she did this. He let her do whatever she wanted.

Kylie continued to massage him as she kissed down his chest. She slid his pants to the floor in one motion and smiled as his hips bucked up slightly as his erection was set free from its confines. Kylie continued to massage it, then stradled his legs and took him in her mouth. She swirled her tongue on the swollen tip, then as she felt him almost ready to release, she abruptly stopped and kissed back up to his face, where he lay and moaned a bit more. This time, Kylie could tell that he was close to pleading...but Klingons didn't plead, and she wasn't about to force him to. She smiled and stradled him again.

In a smooth motion, Kylie eased herself down onto his hard member. She threw her head back and groaned and cried out once with it as she let herself sink down onto him, until he was almost completely inside her, then she began to move up and down in a rocking motion as well. At first it was slow and torturous, then she moved a bit rougher and faster, her nimble hands gripped his hips and forced them to stay put.

q'vort could hardly take it any longer and grabbed hold of Kylie. He pushed her all the way down and they groaned together at the feeling as she rose up and down again, this time, coming down nearly all the way. The third time she came down and fell forward onto q'vort. He flipped her over and set the familiar thrusting pattern and rhythm.

This time, Kylie wrapped her legs around his lower back and butt so that he couldn't come too far out. She pushed his pelvis toward her when he thrusted, but her arms also pulled her down toward him at the same time, so he came deeper and deeper until he was in as far as possible.

Kylie groaned loudly and panted as he thrusted into her, her head rolled from side to side on the pillow. She clawed at his back and her muscles convulsed as her orgasm was near.

q'vort loved the noises Kylie made and he strode harder and as deep as he could to keep her going. He felt her clench around him and climax, as she pressed her head backward and her breath came in short noises before she started to moan once again and her head relaxed back down so he could kiss her as he continued.

Kylie's legs pulled him closer and tighter as she climaxed, and held him tightly while he still thrusted into her. Once she crashed back down to Earth, q'vort moaned and she kissed him deeply. q'vort continued to thrust after she climaxed, as he intended to make her do it again, but he was so close himself.

Kylie held him tightly and knawed gently at his shoulder in pleasure as he continued to thrust. She rolled him over, her legs straddling him as she returned to the rocking motion, up and down, that she had begun with. He moaned and his head tilted back before he grabbed her hips and forced her down harder and faster on him.

q'vort was close to it, and Kylie could feel his body quiver. As he was close to the release, he moaned and grabbed her. He pulled her close and rolled over on top of her, his thrusts became urgent. Kylie pulled him into her and she pushed herself down onto him until finally he gave his final thrust and his muscles quivered. She clenched around him again and groaned as she struck a climax with him.

q'vort released inside her, as he held her tightly and kissed her hard. Once he started to relax, her muscles relaxed and her groan softened with his. He pulled out of her and she shuddered, then lay almost exhausted on the bed, q'vort next to her.

After a few moments, q'vort reached over and began to massage her breasts again, his hand pressing with a need. Kylie understood the need and she rolled onto her side to kiss him hard once more. She kissed his neck and his collarbone, one leg draped over him so they both lay on their sides.