Star Trek: Klingon Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

q'vort started to grind his hips on her, and Kylie followed suit so that they matched a rhythm. Kylie reached down, one leg still draped over his hips, and massaged him as she used her leg to pull him close to her and she rubbed her hips upon his. She felt him begin to harden once more and he moaned and twitched with pleasure. She flattened him on his back again, then moved down and took him in her mouth once more.

Kylie worked quickly to get him close to the climax again, as she felt herself so tired, but still approaching it. she stradled his stomach and kissed him hard as his mouth hungrily sought out her skin. He moaned and started to push her back down toward his hurting erection. She moved down slowly, torturing him along the way until she reached him. He moaned and lifted his hips toward her's.

Kylie lifted hers and used her hands to press his down as much as she could as she pressed herself down onto him again. She groaned and panted as she started the rhythm, then leaned forward and pressed her body onto him.

q'vort rolled her back over and this time it was quicker as both reached a climax, and q'vort thrusted into her and released again. He grunted with the effort, and tilted his head back and moaned when he came into her.

Kylie held him tightly and practically curled her body around him as she shuddered and panted. She moaned every few moments, and once her clenched muscles relaxed, he pulled out of her and collapsed at her side once more. She lay and tried to return her breathing to normal,then rolled over and gently kissed q'vort, several times.

"You were amazing."

Kylie smiled, "So were you..."

They lay there and let their bodies return to normal, q'vort with one leg draped over Kylie's body, their arms entwined. They made out for the next several minutes, before they drifted to sleep in each other's arms.