Star Trek Ladies' Lesbian Leave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,012 Followers

They slipped into the shower together playfully washed each other's naked bodies, hands stroking and teasing. Soap slick fingers slid into delicious cavities as they laughed and hugged.

An hour later they were in the main dining room, dressed in long flowing gossamer gowns that had the men's heads turning. Their long flowing hair shone in the light and they looked radiant. They tried the local exotic drinks and their beautiful, scantily clad waitress suggested strange sounding local delicacies for them to enjoy.

The drinks and food was superb and the sexy waitress kept flirting with both of them the whole meal. They surmised that the hotel must have told the help of their sexual preferences for their stay. The waitresses top was cut low so that when she bent over to serve the ladies, her breasts were exposed almost completely and her nipples were hard and long, pierced with a golden chain stretched from one nipple to the other. They teased her back, kidding her about the nipple rings and chains. She leaned close and told them her pussy lips were pierced too, and she had a chain between them also! All three burst into laughter.

"Bev, I can feel your sexual excitement." Deanna leaned over after the waitress had gone and whispered, her warm breath on Beverly's ear raising goose bumps on her body. "When we get back to the room we can make love again."

Beverly reached under the table and stroked Deanna's thigh lightly. "I'm counting on it! I still owe you a climax. I want to suck that fabulous Betazoid clit of yours!" Her mind wandered to the voluptuous Lwaxana, her mind's eye seeing her gloriously nude in the aborted wedding aboard the Enterprise. She smiled slightly.

"Well, Doctor!" Deanna chided her, with her smile belying the serious tone she used, letting her friend know she had been caught again thinking of Lwaxana. "Still thinking about my mother. Yes, her clit is as large as mine, maybe a little larger. It's a racial Betazoid physical trait."

"Oh, Counselor, and just how do you know that very intimate detail of your mother's anatomy?" Beverly asked with raised eyebrows.

"Wouldn't you love to find out!" Deanna said with a long lilting laugh.

Dinner finished, the two walked the grounds of the resort taking in the flora and fauna as well as the very erotic and wonderful explicit statues surrounding the resort. As this was a planet of pleasure, there were very realistic statues of all types showing humans as well as non-humans in sexual positions of all types, some very puzzling unless you knew the physical anatomy of the species. Interspecies sex was depicted too, some most erotic and startling.

"Damn, I would love to meet one of that species with the prehensile tongue. Think what it could do to you." Beverly marveled at one statue showing a female alien with a long tongue invading a supine human's body. The human's countenance showed she was enjoying it very much. Both women felt their sexes react at the sight.

"It's making my clit tingle too! Let's go back to the room. I think I need a human's tongue attending to my anatomy." Deanna said catching Beverly 's hand, and the two soon were running toward the hotel.

In the room they were scarcely inside the room before their gossamer dresses came flying off. Both were very hot and didn't wait for the other, but stripped nude and jumped on the bed. They came together kissing and fondling. Tongues slid between wet lips and hands cupped and kneaded passion filled breasts.

"Lie back, you gorgeous Betazoid, and let me make love to your fantastic body." Beverly said, her voice low with passion and command. Deanna smiled up at her forceful lover, and then threw her arms dramatically outstretched in total surrender. Sometimes Beverly liked to take charge, and Deanna loved it when she could lie back, submit, and let the skilled physician make passionate love to her. Who better to know her needs and desires than a woman physician whose specialty was alien physiology?

She could read the hot passion that filled her lover's mind. She could also feel the tickling visions that flitted through Beverly's mind of Lwaxana. Her mother drove her crazy sometimes but she knew Beverly had a passion for her mother. She grinned. She would love to see the two of them in the throes of passion. Her mother was an extremely passionate sexual being, and her lust seemed to sometimes have no limits. Beverly would have more than her hands full if Lwaxana ever got her hands on her. She would not know what hit her! She suppressed a giggle. Maybe she would arrange it! It would serve Beverly right.

She moaned as Beverly's lips found her breast and her tongue licked the dark swollen areola. Her breasts were very sensitive and Bev knew that very well. Her lips sucked, swelling the large areola even more. They each were almost as large as the palms of her hands – a Betazoid trait, and her nipples long and erect. Bev's lips pulled at the nipple over and over, stretching and making it swell even more.

Deanna thrust her chest up toward her lover's mouth and she ran her fingers through the long shining strands of Bev's hair. Her nipple swelled and became as large as her middle finger. As with human male's cocks, her nipple was capable of swelling to a great thickness, far larger and thicker then a human female's nipple. She grunted her pleasure as Bev's teeth raked the length of her engorged nipple letting it pop from between her teeth.

"God I love your nipples. They are fantastic! I'll have to let you fuck me with them later." Beverly said, her voice filled with passion. Deanna could read the lust in her mind and it spilled into her mind too. Beverly loved to sit atop her and fuck her pussy down on the hard long nipple, a true tit fuck. Deanna smiled for that was exactly what Bev was thinking at that moment, but it was her mother who lay under Beverly. She'd have to arrange for the two to make love. She knew her mother would be more than happy to make love to the beautiful doctor. She had never said as much, but the thought had popped into her mind on more than one occasion. She had never let her mother read the fact that the two of them were lovers.

Beverly moved from one splendid breast to the other making them fill with blood as she stroked and kneaded them sensually. She could actually feel them grow taut under her hands, as the skin took on a sheen of fullness. She wiggled around and moved over Deanna and slid between her shapely thighs. Deanna spread her thighs wide and cradled Bev between them, opening her pussy wide. Her hips thrust upward and she felt her clit come into contact with Beverly's body.

"Fuck my clit, please. I need you to fuck it with your own sweet clit. Fuck me, sweet Lover." Deanna moaned out.

Beverly moved upward and put her pussy against Deanna's. She spread her thighs a little, and her pussy opened slightly. She cried out as her firm clit found Deanna's larger swollen clit. Her pussy lips spread slightly and Deanna's clit slid between them and pressed against her firm, but smaller clit.

She had felt it many times, but still marveled at how large and long her lover's clit was. Betazoid women were renown for their large, long clits. She hunched slowly making her pussy lips move up and down, enfolding Deanna's clit between their hot wetness. On each downward thrust Deanna's clit hit hers, bumping and sliding along it. Bev had an operation that freed her clit from the confines of her clit hood and let it poke farther outward, and now with her lover's larger clit, the two moved and thrust together, and against each other.

Both women moaned as their passions built. Deanna's passions soared as her partner's ecstasy filled her body. She could feed on her lover's sensations, and felt Beverly's mind concentrate on her own clit, feel her every pleasurable sensation. She could tell that Beverly's mind momentarily dwelt on her mother, wondering if Lwaxana's clit was larger then hers – it was! She pressed her hips upward, giving Beverly every erotic sensation she was able to give.

She had felt her mother's magnificent clit against hers, and that is how she knew its size. Incest was not a taboo on Betazed. Woman making love to women was a common practice in the matriarchal society, and mother/daughter love was looked on as a norm – the older, wiser women teaching and passing on to their daughters the skills of lovemaking – hetero and homosexual. She had never mentioned it to Beverly, as her Earth mores were different. Beverly was open-minded, but she was not sure just how open-minded. Some Earthlings had deep-seated prejudices to incest; try as they might to overcome them.

As the cameras above recorded the scene, the two beautiful women were completely oblivious to them. They rotated their hips together in a rhythm learned from countless hours together making love. They were well attuned to each other, and Deanna's psychic abilities were able to sense Beverly's moods, needs, and wants, and she moved her body accordingly. Beverly knew her physiology well and knew just how to make her Betazoid lover's clit throb and swell as her slick hot pussy lips slid on each side of it, her own hard clit pressing against it with each thrust of her hips.

Their moans and cries of passion grew and swelled till Beverly felt her climax start and cried out, head back, tendons in her neck bow tight as her body went into spasms of ecstasy, her body exploding like a supernova.

Deanna cried out, her voice echoing her passion as she felt Beverly's climax all through her mind, and it flowed through her own body, triggering a massive climax that seemed to shatter her mind and body. Her body went almost rigid, but her hips continued their movements, making her large clit thrust against Beverly's.

The two screamed in unison, and the beautiful camera operator recording this fantastic scene knew that she had to break some of the strict rules of the establishment and she must have a copy of this erotic Lesbian mating. It was far sexier and more exciting than any she had ever witnessed. As her busy fingers played over the controls, zooming and moving from camera angle to camera angle, her thighs pressed together in rhythm and she felt her own climax near. 'Not yet!' her mind screamed 'wait till they climax' when she would have a moment to let her own body find ecstasy.

Totally spent, Beverly fell forward on Deanna, and then rolled to one side. The aroma of their excitement filled the room and they lay side by side, holding hands.

"Now!" the beautiful camera operator's mind screamed, and her thighs pressed together as she let her body climax. She cried out as her mind's eye held the scene of the two beautiful women passionately making love. She didn't remember ever seeing such sensual and erotic lovemaking since she had become a member of the staff at the resort.

Her climax overwhelmed her, and finally long moments later she bent forward spent and totally satiated. What sensual women! She could not approach them, but she would find some way to get a copy of their lovemaking. She would! She looked at the screen and the two women were kissing tenderly and softly. She faded the scene out as the lovers finally nestled together to sleep.

To Be Continued...

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,012 Followers
12