Star Trek: Lineage Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, sorry I snapped at you, love," Kara apologized and leaned her head back, letting it rest on Sahar's shoulder. She turned her head into Sahar's neck and took a deep breath, letting the familiar scent fill her nostrils. "How have you been?"

"Oh, God," Sahar moaned and rolled her eyes. "When I came back from my shift, Casana was waiting for me. In our quarters." Kara laughed softly. "It's not funny."

"Of course it is, love!" Kara smiled and turned around in Sahar's arms. "What did she want?"

"She wanted my advice on dealing with Jeff... Lieutenant Black." Kara threw her head back and laughed, much to Sahar's annoyance. "Kara," she said sternly, letting go of Kara's waist. "Kara!"

"Casana came to you? For relationship advice?" she managed to say.

"Yeah, so?" Sahar scowled.

"About men?" Sahar nodded, and Kara exploded with laughter, nearly falling to the ground.

"Oh, I get it," Sahar frowned. "You don't think I know anything about men, huh?"

"Not when it involves having sex with them!" Kara howled.

"Oh, and I suppose you do?"

"Sweetie, if you had a cock, I could make it dance!"

"We'll just see about that," Sahar smirked and led Kara by the hand towards the bed.

"What are you gonna' do, break out the strap-on?" Kara giggled.

"Yeah, actually. That's exactly what I'm gonna' do," Sahar said, looking back at her with a mischievous smile.

"Good," Kara smiled and ran ahead of her to sit on the bed first. Sahar went straight to the dresser by the bed and opened one of the top drawers. From it, she retrieved a small PADD and the strap-on. It consisted of a black leather-like harness secured to two short, narrow, limp blue masses, one on the inside of the harness and one on the outside.

"Aw, it always looks so sad when you first take it out," Kara laughed, pulling her undershirt off. "Poor little fake phallus. Pseudo schlong. Prosthetic pecker. Rubber ram. Wax wang."

"How many of those do you have?" Sahar chuckled.

"Me and Cass spent a whole afternoon coming up with them once."

"How many?"

"Oh, I don't know. A hundred-odd," Kara mused, lying back on the bed while Sahar pulled down her pants and fixed the harness to her hips. She slid the tiny, almost perfectly smooth inner dildo between her already moist lips and tightened the straps.

"So, what'd you want?" Sahar asked, picking up the PADD.

"I'm feeling... adventurous," Kara smiled, stretching out her arms on the bed. Sahar raised her eyebrows and grinned. She pressed a few buttons of the PADD and the small blue mass rapidly grew to monstrous proportions. "Very funny," Kara said, looking disapprovingly at Sahar. "Here, give me that," she added, and lunged at the PADD.

"Oh, no you don't ," Sahar said gleefully, and hid the PADD behind her back. Kara tried to reach it, but was stopped by Sahar's body and the enormous dildo. Frustrated, Kara turned away with a pout, and Sahar relented. "Hey, Kara, I'm kidding," she apologized, but Kara refused to turn around. "Baby, come on, I didn't mean anything by it. Here, I'll reset it." She looked down to the PADD, but the moment her eyes were off Kara, the redhead spun around and seized the PADD from her hands.

"Ha! Sucker," Kara cackled, avoiding Sahar's attempt to retake the PADD by leaping onto the bed. "Let's try this." She entered a few commands, and Sahar's dildo shrank back down to its original size. Sahar scrambled onto the bed after Kara, tackling her on the soft sheets, but still unable to get the PADD back. Kara reached back over her head and opened a small drawer on the nightstand next to the bed and tossed the PADD inside. "I win!" she giggled as she pushed the drawer shut and activated the lock.

"Damn you," Sahar laughed, admitting defeat. "What did you do?"

"You'll just have to wait and find out," Kara smiled, rolling Sahar onto her back. Immediately, she swung her leg over Sahar and straddled her stomach, taking her face in both hands and pressing their lips together. As their tongues dance and caressed each other, the dildo in Sahar began to stir.

"Oh, you didn't," Sahar said, breaking the kiss when she noticed. Kara laughed and dove at Sahar's neck with an evil grin, teasing the skin with her lips and tongue. Her hands deftly undid Sahar's jacket before violently pulling it open and forcing it off of Sahar. When it came free, Kara turned her attention to the green undershirt and forced it up over Sahar's breasts. The redhead took one in each hand and squeezed, kissing the area above the valley between them.

With a mischievous grin, Kara looked up into Sahar's eyes and drew her thigh across the fake cock. The blue material expanded and stiffened ever so slightly. But inside Sahar, the plug stirred considerably more, expanding and contacting in waves running its length. The stimulation sent shivers through Sahar's body.

"Oh, fuck, you messed with the translational gain, didn't you?" she moaned.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Kara lied, and slid her thigh back the other direction. Sahar grabbed handfuls of the sheets and inhaled sharply, arching her back. Kara took the opportunity to unclasp Sahar's bra and tossed it over her head before seizing a nipple in her mouth. She bit down lightly and flicked her tongue across the tip, driving Sahar wild. Again, both dildos grew, though Sahar's grew more quickly and began slowly vibrating.

"That's ch-cheating," Sahar complained just as a particularly strong tremor passed through her.

"All's fair in love and war," Kara replied, rubbing her nose over Sahar's tender nipple. "And this is both." While her mouth played with one of Sahar's breasts, a hand attended to the remaining nipple. Kara's other hand slipped down between them. Fingers wrapped around the blue cock, and Kara began to slide down Sahar's body. Her tongue trailed down Sahar, leaving behind a wet path of saliva as it went.

The dildo was only half erect, but the programmed shape was already clear. Only vaguely resembling an actual penis, the shaft was ribbed along its length, ending in a slight bulge at the tip. Smiling back up at Sahar, Kara licked along the underside of the dildo from base to tip and back again. Inside Sahar, the same area of the plug hummed and pulsed. Kara took the very tip of the cock between her lips, sucking lightly and massaging the shaft with her hands.

Sahar sat up for a moment before flopping back down on the bed, reveling in the sensations. The plug inside her was rock hard, but not yet at full size as it vibrated and pulsed. She looked down just in time to see Kara take the length of the half-erect cock into her mouth, sending a flood of pleasure through Sahar's body.

The blue penis grew rapidly, becoming too large to fit entirely in Kara's mouth without her gagging, so she focused her attention on the head. She swirled her tongue around it, grazing the smooth material with her teeth and using her hands to spread her saliva across the shaft. Occasionally, she would dive down and take as much of the dildo as she could into her mouth before retreating just as quickly. By the time it had grown to its full size, Sahar was on the edge.

"Oh God, baby," Sahar moaned. "God, that feels good. Oh!" she squealed as Kara forced the length of the cock into her mouth one last time, driving Sahar over the cliff. The cock pulsed and hummed in her mouth as she sucked hard on the last third of its length, pushing Sahar farther along. Sahar rode out the storm, wave after wave crashing over her and leaving her body trembling. As she started to come down, Kara released the blue dildo and climbed back up Sahar's body.

"And no yucky aftertaste," she cooed before kissing Sahar. The brunette's senses quickly returned, and she pushed Kara onto her back. Jumping from the bed, Sahar grabbed her by the ankles and drug her to the edge on the mattress. She quickly undid Kara's pants and pulled them off, pants, panties, and socks, all at once.

"My turn," she growled, arousal thick in her voice.

"About damn time," Kara grinned, and spread her legs. Sahar positioned the cock at Kara's entrance and took hold of Kara's hips with both hands. Kara threw one arm around Sahar's shoulders and used the other to guide the dildo.

"Take me, love," she whispered into Sahar's ear. She let out a gasp when Sahar pressed slowly forward, gradually filling her. The strap on pressed deeper and deeper, torturously slow. "God, stop teasing."

"If I go any faster, I'm gonna lose it," Sahar moaned through gritted teeth. Inside her, the plug hummed and pulsed, its intensity determined by the pressure on the end in Kara.

"Maybe I shouldn't have turned the gain up so high," Kara mused, and wrapped her legs around Sahar's waist. "Oh well..."

"Don't you dare," Sahar warned her, but to no avail.

"Guess I'll have to do it myself," she smiled and tightened her legs around Sahar's waist. Sahar tried to hold her ground, but Kara was too fast and the stimulation too intense. Kara pulled her closer until their hips met, the dildo filling Kara up to exactly the right point. Sahar shuddered and gasped, placing her hands on the bed for support.

"B-bitch," she growled.

"I love you, too," Kara laughed, stroking Sahar's dark hair as she came. The dildo in Kara began to pulse and vibrate, responding to the contractions of Sahar's muscles around the other end. The tension had been building in her for a while, and she knew she was close. And so did Sahar.

"My turn," Sahar whispered as she slowly came down from her high. She slipped a hand between them and pressed on Kara's clit. The redhead cried out in surprise, and quickly succumbed to Sahar's fingers.

"If I'm going, I'm taking you with me!" Kara yelped and fell back on the bed, pulling Sahar on top of her. The contractions of Kara's body drove the plug in Sahar, and soon they were both quaking in ecstasy. The energy of their mutual release rolled back and forth between them, each orgasm fueling the next. Screams and moans echoed through the room, a raucous declaration of mutual bliss. Slowly, the intensity began to wane, and they floated back down together.

"Fuck," groaned a winded Sahar.

"I think I turned the gain up too high," Kara whispered, her voice weak.

"No shit," Sahar groaned. She tried to withdraw, but as soon as she moved the device began to stir again. The stimulation was nearly painful on her sensitive flesh, and collapsed back down. "Please tell me you can reach the drawer."

Kara only nodded, and reached back lazily to unlock the drawer. She opened it and retrieved the PADD. With the press of a button both ends of the strap on deflated, allowing Sahar to finally pull free. "Yummy," Kara giggled, kissing Sahar's shoulder.

"I'll take that," Sahar grinned and seized the PADD. "Now we do it my way." But before she could press a button, the comm panel on the nightstand beeped.

"No!" Kara whined, still trying to catch her breath. Sahar reached over her and pressed a button on the panel.

"What?" she barked.

"Need you two in the Armory. Now," said Zula through the speaker.

"Fine. Be there as soon as we can," Sahar snapped and closed the channel.

"Balls," Kara sighed.

 

******

 

Deck 19, Armory, 1713 hours

 

"Hey, Sue!" Casana smiled as she stepped out of the turbolift outside the Armory. Suvak passed by her as she spoke, and Casana fell in behind her, trying to read the PADD she was holding over her shoulder.

"I would rather you used my correct name, Lieutenant."

"See, why can't Harry be that nice about it?" she sighed. "So, you have any idea what Zula wants?"

"I do not."

"Huh. Oh well," Casana shrugged as they entered the Armory. Inside, Sahar was toying with a phaser at one of the work benches while Kara looked on from one of the chairs in front of Zula's desk. When Casana and Suvak entered, Sahar stopped what she was doing and looked back at them over her shoulder. The moment she did, an evil smile spread across Casana's face. She left Suvak, and walked quietly over to Sahar, looking her up and down with that same grin on her face.

"What?" Sahar finally sighed. "What do you want?"

"Nothing," Casana giggled.

"Then why are you smiling?"

"Because, I know what you were doing when you got Zula's call!" she cried happily. Sahar blushed and looked back down at the phaser.

"What are you talking about?" she said quietly.

"You and Kara were-." Casana stopped midsentence as the door opened. Zula and Black walked in, but stopped as soon as they saw they were not alone.

"Oh, this can't be good," Black said.

"What the hell are you all doing in my Armory?" Zula asked suspiciously, but she was met with four confused faces.

"Uhh, you asked us here, Chief," Kara replied.

"Nothing good has ever happened when we were all in the same room together," Black said nervously.

Suvak opened her mouth to speak, but before she could the ship was rocked by an explosion. Casana and Sahar were thrown to the floor, and the lights flickered briefly, but stayed on. The alert lights flashed red, and the alarm sounded.

"Red Alert. Red Alert," the computer called over the speakers. "All hands to battle stations."

"Bloody hell!" Kara exclaimed, grabbing the desk to keep her balance as another explosion nearly knocked her from the chair.

"See? I fuckin' told you!" Black cried as he ran to the equipment lockers.

"Something is wrong," Suvak said calmly.

"Yeah, no fucking shit!" Sahar yelled over the alarms as she got to her feet.

"Standard procedure is for the Bridge to announce the nature of the Red Alert," she explained.

"Armory to Bridge!" Zula yelled into the comm panel, but there was no response.

"Oh my God," Kara gasped, placing a hand over her mouth. The others turned to see her staring at ship's status display behind the desk. The schematic was flashing red in half a dozen places, indicating hull breaches. One of those places was the Bridge.

"Fuck!" Sahar screamed. Then, her training took over. "Chief, organize the security personnel and prepare to repel boarders. Everyone else, come with me," she ordered as she ran for the door. Without a word, Suvak, Casana, Kara, and Black followed her down the corridors. They passed a numbered of injured crewman, but had no time to stop and help them.

Twice as they ran, the ship shuddered under the force of more hits. Panels blew out and conduits ruptured, starting fires in the corridors. On more than one occasion, they were forced run through the flames, the heat scorching their clothes and causing the flesh to blister. The same halls that had been quiet and peaceful just minutes before now echoed with calls for help and cries of pain.

They rounded the last turn, and Sahar slammed her palm against the panel. The door slid open, and she ran into the empty Battle Bridge. Suvak went to the Engineering Station and Kara sat down at the Helm, while Casana went to Science and Black to Tactical. Sahar herself sat down in the large black chair in the center of the room and took a deep breath before pressing a button on the armrest.

"Crew of the Athena, this is Lieutenant Tehrani. I am taking command of the ship."

As she said this, the ship was rocked by another explosion and Sahar was nearly thrown from the Captain's seat. She looked up, but the viewscreen was blank. Her eyes darted down to the small displays on the chair's armrest, both they both showed only the Federation Seal. She tapped the control panel on one, and the symbol was replaced with a tactical map. At its center was the Athena, represented by the Starfleet emblem. Two red blobs circled around it, with one stationary contact directly ahead of them. As she looked at the screen, a small red dot split off from one of the red spots and moved towards the Athena. As it hit, the ship was hit yet again, causing the lights to flicker and ship to shake violently.

"Damage report," Sahar ordered in a voice so calm that it unnerved her.

"We have sustained multiple direct hits to the hull," Suvak answered, pouring over the information in front of her. "Warp engines are offline. Dorsal phaser array is offline. Aft torpedo launcher is completely destroyed. Impulse power at 68 percent. EPS conduits have ruptured across the ship. Life support is down on several decks. Hull breaches on decks 1, 2, 7, 15, 16, 20, and 32. Emergency containment fields are in place. Shields..." Suvak hesitated.

"What?" Sahar barked, turning around in the chair.

"Shields are completely nonfunctional."

"Fuck," Kara swore under her breath and looked at Black. At the same time, he glanced over at her and they exchanged looks of true fear.

"Helm, ahead full. Get us the hell outta here," Sahar ordered before turning to Casana. "Cass, who's trying to kill us?"

"That's a good question," she said in total seriousness. "The hulls appear to be Klingon Birds-of-Prey, but the configurations are completely wrong. And they're old models. I'm also not reading any Klingons, only..." Casana paused as she checked another console on the wall next to her before looking up at Sahar. "Orions. I'm only reading Orions."

"Here they come again!" Black shouted, and another shot hit them. A console overloaded in the corner of the room, showering them with sparks, but nothing else.

"Impulse engines aren't responding!" Kara cried. "Switching to thrusters."

"The third ship isn't a Bird-of-Prey!" Casana yelled over the crash of another hit. "It's the Republic. She's dead in the water. I'm not reading any power. No life signs."

"Captain, turbolifts are offline, and Damage Control teams are being overwhelmed," Suvak said calmly.

"Battle Bridge to Engineering," Sahar said, pressing a button on the chair's comm unit.

"Bridge, Engineering aye," said a young male voice over the intercom. "Lieutenant Junior Grade Calhoun reporting, sir."

"Lieutenant, what's the status of your Damage Control teams?"

"We have teams trying repair the warp engines, restore..." He paused as they were hit again. "Restore life support, and reach the Bridge," the young Lieutenant answered. Everyone in the room could tell from the sound of his voice that he was in over his head, and starting to panic. Sahar's mind raced, but she forced herself to be calm.

"Calhoun, listen closely," she said.

"Aye, sir," he replied, his voice shaking.

"I need you to retask your Damage Control teams. Focus on the warp drive, weapons, and the shields." The comm was silent for a moment, and Sahar held her breath.

"Battle Bridge, can you confirm? You want me to pull teams from life support and the Bridge, and put them on shields and weapons?"

"That is correct, Lieutenant," Sahar answered, wincing as she said the words. Again, there was a pause.

"Aye, sir," he finally croaked, and the line went dead. Sahar looked up to see Kara and Black looking back at her. She looked back and forth between them, a shameful expression on her face. Kara opened her mouth to say something, but before she could they were hit yet again. The hit was especially strong, and something in the ceiling above Sahar exploded, sending shrapnel down onto her.

"Sahar!" Kara shrieked, and started to stand.

"Stay at your post!" Sahar ordered, her voice shaking from the pain. Reluctantly, Kara sat back down.

"Sir, they're too fast for us," Black called out. Another hit, and an alarm sounded.

"Hull breach," Suvak reported. "Deck 22. Containment field in place. We cannot continue to absorb this amount of fire for long, Captain."

"Okay then, let's give them some back. Kara, come about," Sahar ordered, wiping a bit of blood out of her eyes.

"Coming about, aye!"

"Targeting is down," Black informed Sahar. "I'm gonna have to aim manually." The ship banked and turned, trying to come around before the Orions could close on them. On her screen, Kara saw the Orions accelerate towards them, trying to close the gap as quickly as possible, and smiled to herself. She banked the ship hard in the opposite direction and reversed the thrusters, bracing herself against the console. The ship lurched to a stop awkwardly, and the Orions were moving too quickly to react.