Star Wars: 501st Legion Saga

Story Info
Shaak Ti trains the men of the 501st.
946 words
3.67
32.4k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKbuff
MKbuff
21 Followers

Kamino, home to the Republic Cloning Facilities.

"Clones, you all have been christened the 501st Legion. This legion has been specially commissioned by Chancellor Palatine for various tasks, one of which has not been fully explained to me. However, your training has been comprised of the most difficult and demanding tasks we could think of. Now, most of you will be thinking that this is your graduation. I am only here to inform you that you all will have one more obstacle to overcome before you become soldiers. Your captains have their orders for you all. Dismissed!"

"What was all that about?" asked Rath. "General Ti seemed, scared almost."

"Yeah, and what's this other purpose she mentioned?" questioned Rouge. "What do you think Hotshot?"

"I don't know, but we will be like no other legion in this army" Hotshot replied thoughtfully.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but Lucky and I are proud to be here, the best legion in the Republic." Dag said proudly, throwing his arm around Lucky's shoulder.

"You got that right Dag." Lucky yelled enthusiastically.

These five clones are part of Charlie squad; they do everything together, eat, sleep, walk, and fight.

The next day they got their answer. They were to be trained as glorified sex slaves. They all were told that they were given larger penises than the rest of the army. They also learned why Shaak Ti was sounding scared the other day. She was to personally start half the unit, her Jedi companion, Stass Allie, was to start the other half. 100 squad's total, which meant 50 squads each, 250 men. Then each would choose 1 squad to train the entire year of training. They were to be started alphabetically by squad. Charlie squad was assigned to Shaak Ti. Since Alpha and Bravo squads were with Stass, Charlie was the first to be trained by Shaak.

"I have been given very specific instructions on how to proceed. I am to suck one, take on in my vagina, one in my ass, and then jerk the other two off until you all cum. I will then give the two behind me a report on how they did compare to each other." Shaak told them.

Then it began, they started slowly, all of them stripping at the same time. The clones were in their off duty clothes so it took them very little time. All Shaak had to do was slip off her robe, as she had come with no bra or panties on. Shaak got on her knees and grabbed Lucky and Roth's 10' dicks, which were already hard after watching Shaak's naked form entice them, and started to jack them off. She pulled Hotshot to her and swallowed him, taking down 5' before choking and pulling off. Dag then slid neatly under her, who opened her legs and bent forward to allow Dag to reach her pussy. He started slowly at first, only pushing in the tip, then slowly pushed his entire dick in. he paused and let her get used to his size, then started pumping. Slowly at first, then getting faster and faster. Soon Shaak was moaning around the cock in her mouth and Dag was at full steam.

Abruptly, Dag stopped, causing Shaak to moan, until she felt Rouge's dick at the entrance to her ass. Dag pulled out altogether and Rouge started the same way Dag did. Push it all the way in, pause, and then start the pounding. Then he stopped allowing Dag to reenter and then the two started pistoning in and out of her. Shaak was now blowing one, getting ass and pussy fucked, and jacking off two more.

Soon, as their genetic make up dictated, they were all ready to cum at much the same time. As soon as she felt it she ordered they cum on her face. Dag stopped and pushed forward, letting his dick brush through her nice breasts, then stood. With nobody below her, Shaak sat on her haunches then knelt on both knees and looked up expectantly as five clones jacked off to her naked form. They all erupted within a few seconds of each other, completely covering her face in thick, warm semen. Some leaked into her mouth and she quickly drank it down before the clones noticed and thought her a slut.

Charlie Squad then went back to the barracks, wondering who was going to be chosen for continued training with Shaak and who else would train the rest.

The next couple of days were just regular weapons drills, but by the end of the week they were informed that they had been chosen by Shaak for continued training.

"I can't tell if I'm happy or sad that we don't get to see the other trainers." Hotshot said.

"Who cares, we get to fuck a fucking Jedi General, every other day for a year. This is awesome". Dag enthused.

So their training continued. Every other day they would go and have a lesson with Shaak, who instructed them on how to please a woman. The other days were spent with more weapons and strategic drills.

Exactly a year after they first fucked Shaak Ti, they stood in their precise rows and were listening to her talk.

"Congratulations, you have all graduated from the sexual school. You will now embark upon a great journey, a journey to bring peace to the galaxy, or, to a horny noblewoman. Go now, serve the republic as best you can, and I know we will win this war!"

*

Please, leave comments about what you thought about the story and what I could do better. Thanks

MKbuff
MKbuff
21 Followers